Most underated hero's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
BruenorBattle hammer takes the cake.

others would be new swords men

jublee

maverick

add to the list people.

Martian_mind
Triumph

long pig
Jubilee? Really?

Really?

Seriously?

long pig
Superboy is underrated. He's half world's greatest superhero and half world's greatest super villain.

That there writes itself!

Entity
Originally posted by long pig
Superboy is underrated. He's half world's greatest superhero and half world's greatest super villain.

That there writes itself!

co-signed!

Conner is almost 100% underwritten.

Grimm22
Sadly he was killed by an Emo with twice the power of superman sad

long pig
Emos gotta wreck everything.

Dudes wearing stupid tight girl pants and eyeliner.....hate them so much...bedazzled friggin' jackets and long stupid hair....damn cry babies always screaming about how mean their daddy was...god...Emos....

long pig
...talking about "I chimed in with a haven't you people ever heard of"...next time I hear that crap I'm going to chime in with a uzi and start picking off innocents....stupid hair....

capt it up
Bruenor more underated then super boy though super boy is quite underated.

Howard_Jones
Eric Masterson

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
Bruenor more underated then super boy though super boy is quite underated. Who?
It doesn't count as underated if no one has heard of him (although, I'm not the majority). Also, he isn't underated if he is never used on the forum/comics.

Dinalfos
Superboy sucks, so he doesn't matter. I'd say Spiderman is underrated by those who dislike him. Champion too.

Scoobless
Triathlon is pretty under rated.

NiņoAraņa
isn't there already a THREAD about this?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/426427_1-most-underrated-character

What the f**k?

Scoobless

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
Triathlon is pretty under rated.

Good call he did take it to the Avengers in one of his first appearances.

Endless Mike
GL John Stewart

Sam Z
Superman is underrated no expression

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Sam Z

confused smile eek! laughing

olympian
He is.

Takes heroic guts walking around in a speedo.

Blind
Deadpool.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by olympian
He is.

Takes heroic guts walking around in a speedo.

Nah, just idiocy or a severe want to overcompensate, as the underwear has to be a bright color different than all else to draw attention. rofl

Originally posted by Blind
Deadpool.
cosigned

Entity
Originally posted by Sam Z

Oh YES, soooooooooooooo underrated don't even get me started. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ichigo66666
Wolverine. Seriously, so many people hate him because of fanboys. They don't realise his potential as a character.

TricksterPriest
Yes, but when people start citing things like him stabbing Thanos during the IG saga, that's when he's become overrated.

I always thought Longshot was underrated. He has basically a better version of Domino's power, and he does jackshit with it.

Triple co-sign on Deadpool. Only reason I still read Marvel nowadays.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Wolverine. Seriously, so many people hate him because of fanboys. They don't realise his potential as a character.

wolverine is overrated and overwritten in comics.

on forums he's sometimes underrated because of fanboyism, but not very often.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Ichigo66666

I still realize his potential. He's still overrated. The day the fanboys stop with the Wolverine vs Thor or Wolverine vs Surfer, I might, and I mean MIGHT say he's fine, but even then snowballs will be thrown in hell between Adolf Hitler and Satan.

Tha C-Master
That was soooo funny...

Hmmm Wondie is getting a bit more respect. Supergirl is still underrated though.

Howard_Jones
If Supergirl would quit whorring herself out. Didn't she bang her cousin from another timeline?

olympian
The moment Marvel start overuse him as the cashcow of the company is the day they ruined the character.

Wolverine was cool at the beginning because of the mistery surrounding him and the fact that we knew, that even his level wasent high as the others, he wouldnt backed down. Thats why he was cool.

Nowadays, he can even get back from the death. Ruined.

Validus
Originally posted by Endless Mike
GL John Stewart
^

quickshot
Co-sign on Deadpool

What about Kingpin everyone counts him out

TricksterPriest
I thought Kingpin was out of comission? That he was half blind in a hospital or something?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
If Supergirl would quit whorring herself out. Didn't she bang her cousin from another timeline?

I dunno about that, there aint that many hot super hos around. Levae her be.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Howard_Jones

Alternate reality, it was Ultraman and wasn't her fault Saturn Woman was manipulating her mind.

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man. Guardian.

quickshot
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I thought Kingpin was out of comission? That he was half blind in a hospital or something? well he's making deals with Iron man so he might come back.But people underate kingpin in his hey-day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.