Puck runs the guantlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Puck gets healed in between each battle and he gets one hour of prep (to do what? Prepare snarky coments most likely), he has to fight the following oponents:

1) Punisher without weapons
2) Captain America
3) Daredevil
4) Ironfist
5) Hawkeye
6) Venom (McGargan)
7) Spider-man
8) Gray Hulk

golem370
He does not get past Venom

King_Mungi
If he has prep he actually wins as he uses his E-m glider and Nemesis Sword that can cut through anything.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by golem370
He does not get past Venom
Yes, something like that.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Yes, something like that.

If he is using Nemesis sword, Venom and the rest of his body would be sliced into itty bitty peices. Without the sword yeah Puck's screwed

Kid Kurdy
I agree, but only when Venom is stupid enough to let Puck stab him.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I agree, but only when Venom is stupid enough to let Puck stab him.

McGargan isn't known for his intelligence.

Kid Kurdy
Oh right, it's that McGargan dude. I forgot. Well, that's another scenario. Puck has a decent chance against him.

Rewmac
Cap pimps Puck... Or if not then Hawkeye got the chance coz of the range even he gets through these guys Venom murders him....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rewmac
Cap pimps Puck... Or if not then Hawkeye got the chance coz of the range even he gets through these guys Venom murders him....

Ummmm...Cap can't hurt Puck and what's Hawkeye going to do? Puck's bulletproof and as fast, agile and listed as the same reflexes as Spider-Man.

Rewmac
Then Venom eats him....

King_Mungi
Then Venom eats him....

Eats him...no, suffocate yes. However, since this is prep he has his glider which has a shield and Nemesis magical sword that can slice through anything.

Rewmac
Venom is famous for beating stronger people than him. And Puck isn't stronger. You talk about Venom like he is some 3 year who can't handle himself.

King_Mungi
Venom is famous for beating stronger people than him. And Puck isn't stronger. You talk about Venom like he is some 3 year who can't handle himself.

Eh? I even said "Without the sword yeah Puck's screwed".

Puck's experience which is a century long is not to be underestimated.

Rewmac
Fighting Spiderman, The Hulk, Juggernaut and I can make my list longer and longer isn't to be underestimated. I don't have to explain Venom to you I hope. Even with the sword. Venom is faster, stronger, more agile, more durable...

King_Mungi
Fighting Spiderman, The Hulk, Juggernaut and I can make my list longer and longer isn't to be underestimated. I don't have to explain Venom to you I hope. Even with the sword. Venom is faster, stronger, more agile, more durable...

Classic Puck fought Hulk before and he couldn't even touch him, also it doesn't matter how durable you are as the sword is magical and can cut through anything. So yeah Venom's durability aint helping. Puck is basically a more experienced better fighter Spider-Man.

In this battle Puck even has a superior Green Goblin Glider created by Department H.

golem370
Gargan is not the brains of the Venom being the Symbiote is.

golem370
Thats BS He was able to hit Quicksilver at a speeding pace. He was able to catch Spider-Man and there are other pics of him against speedsters.

King_Mungi
Not really as Puck classic and current has instaneous reflexes due to his mystical background.

Bentley
I think that with the weapon Puck would do good against Venom.

King_Mungi
Darn right..

Puck bio:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_I

Glider:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Flight_Platform

Nemesis Sword:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Nemesis

Rewmac
McGargen maybe is dumber but the symbiote is an improved one it supposed to be much stronger than the original.

quickshot
Has anybody taken into account that McGargan Venom could just rip the sword out of pucks hands and then pucks screwed.

Bentley
Puck is pretty fast and will be hard to catch, he also may be flying with the glider and he can always chose to take the offensive with his speed.

It may be a little stage dependant.

Rewmac
Originally posted by quickshot
Has anybody taken into account that McGargan Venom could just rip the sword out of pucks hands and then pucks screwed. yes Good thinkin' you got serious potential big grin

King_Mungi
Originally posted by quickshot
Has anybody taken into account that McGargan Venom could just rip the sword out of pucks hands and then pucks screwed.

Hardly, Puck's vastly agile, experienced, durable. If classic Puck can dodge attacks from Deadly Ernest without him touching him yeah Venom aint doing nothing of the sorts.

King KAM
Venom would kill him....if he didnt get annihilated by cap in round two...which he would... shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King KAM
Venom would kill him....if he didnt get annihilated by cap in round two...which he would... shifty

I don't think Venom would have it easy with the magical sword and the glider. Come on now, we both know Puck would destroy Cap cool

LordFear
That canadian midget is not getting passed Cap.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by LordFear
That canadian midget is not getting passed Cap.

Cap can't hurt Puck, so....no...your wrong. Plus the fact Puck has a century of experience behind his belt as well

LordFear
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Cap can't hurt Puck, so....no...your wrong. Plus the fact Puck has a century of experience behind his belt as well

uh and Cap doesn't have battle experience?
That punk goes down. He went down with Logan and Cap gave Logan a run for his money

Beta Ray Howard
He'd get to Grey Hulk.

LordFear
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
He'd get to Grey Hulk.

HAHAHAHAHA. That's all right. Can I have some of what you're drinking?

King_Mungi
uh and Cap doesn't have battle experience?
That punk goes down. He went down with Logan and Cap gave Logan a run for his money

Ummm...Logan never beat Puck. EVER. Your not familar with Puck at all are you?

Please read:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_I

Classic Puck prior to his upgrade took it to the Savage Hulk, see it pays off to know what your talking about

Beta Ray Howard

Dude, trust me when I tell you that Puck is uber.

He'd take Venom, and I know a LOT about Venom. The symbiote can be cut, especially by that Blade that Mungi is mentioning.

I read through the whole Alpha Flight run in preparation for Omega Flight, so I'm giving you an educated opinion.

LordFear
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Dude, trust me when I tell you that Puck is uber.

He'd take Venom, and I know a LOT about Venom. The symbiote can be cut, especially by that Blade that Mungi is mentioning.

I read through the whole Alpha Flight run in preparation for Omega Flight, so I'm giving you an educated opinion.

Well you might be right, I mean I never liked any member of ALPHA FLIGHT. I thought they were a joke. So Puck to me is nothing but a joke but I will take your word for it

King_Mungi
Well you might be right, I mean I never liked any member of ALPHA FLIGHT. I thought they were a joke. So Puck to me is nothing but a joke but I will take your word for it

I actually thought the same way until two years ago, I thought Wolverine could solo the team. Then I started to read the series and found out they rountinely took on Elder Gods, and even beat a weakened Galactus. Their feats are outrageous...their so uber and so underated.

LordFear
I actually thought the same way until two years ago, I thought Wolverine solo the team. Then I started to read the series and found out they rountinely took on Elder Gods, and even beat a weakened Galactus. Their feats are outrageous...their so uber and so underated.

Maybe its because they are from Canada. Who the hell realy pays attention to our friend's to the North?

King_Mungi
Maybe its because they are from Canada. Who the hell realy pays attention to our friend's to the North?

I'm Canadian and I didn't care for them until just out the blue I decided to give them a chance. The first volume was ground breaking for it's time.

King_Mungi

LordFear
I'm Canadian and I didn't care for them until just out the blue I decided to give them a chance. The first volume was ground breaking for it's time.

Well no offence my Canuck friend. But really AF to me always felt incomplete. I dunno like a real leader that would inspire true leadership unlike Cap, Cyclops or Storm or whomever. Just seems a bit flaky is all

LordFear
sorry that's "offense"

King_Mungi
Well no offence my Canuck friend. But really AF to me always felt incomplete. I dunno like a real leader that would inspire true leadership unlike Cap, Cyclops or Storm or whomever. Just seems a bit flaky is all

Well Heather when she was the leader of Alpha Flight took over a global crisis when terrorists stole a nuclear sub and threatened to blow it. It was Alpha Flight who lead the People's Proctate and the Avengers including Captain America to success. She might not have been famous as them, but she had the tools to lead.

capt it up
what are you talking about alpha flight had some great leaders such as wolverine, Mac and even puck has shown to be a great leader when needed however he tend's to be my of a night crawler leader who needs mroe convidence in his leader ship abilities

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
what are you talking about alpha flight had some great leaders such as wolverine, Mac and even puck has shown to be a great leader when needed however he tend's to be my of a night crawler leader who needs mroe convidence in his leader ship abilities

Definetly when Wolverine led First Flight he saved New York from a nuclear holocaust. Mac is by far the teams most well known leader.

LordFear

Logan is not a leader. Furthermore they just didn't haven't impress me. That's my feeling and nuts to what people have to say about it. I don't like them, they don't feel like a team but rather something just put together. AND what are they fighting for anyway? I mean XMEN are for mutant equality, Avengers to protect the world, Defenders the same but what are they about?

capt it up
Definetly when Wolverine led First Flight he saved New York from a nuclear holocaust. Mac is by far the teams most well known leader.

yup

Wolverine is really quite the leader, but msot people don't realize it.

Mac an amazing leader, but even he deos not get enough credit.

Puck a great leader, but his problem seem's to lie with his confidence he reminds me of Night crawler a lot when it coem to that.

There were a few other such has heather who was a good leader however I don't think she quite as good as some of the above.

King_Mungi
Logan is not a leader. Furthermore they just didn't haven't impress me. That's my feeling and nuts to what people have to say about it. I don't like them, they don't feel like a team but rather something just put together. AND what are they fighting for anyway? I mean XMEN are for mutant equality, Avengers to protect the world, Defenders the same but what are they about?

Alpha Flight saves the world majority of the time, hell Shaman saved all of reality from Carcass, they saved the world from the Master creating a Plodex Army, they saved the world from Dreamqueen as she took over the minds of mostly everyone in North America and she was still growing stronger, they have saved the world from the Great Beasts, Llan etc, etc etc.

King_Mungi

Puck a great leader, but his problem seem's to lie with his confidence he reminds me of Night crawler a lot when it coem to that.

There were a few other such has heather who was a good leader however I don't think she quite as good as some of the above.

Naa...Puck never had a confidence issue, he wanted to take leadership from the clone Mac in vol.2. However, he stepped back due to respect for Heather.

She actually was one of the best, as she led Alpha Flight far longer than Mac did. Quite abit more actually

capt it up

Logan's not a leader?

Logan not a leader becuase of his choice not becuase he is not a great leader. He led alpha flight first Flight. He led the x-men for a time. Scot has on more then one occassion asked him to Lead a team, but logan declined. Professor X told Wolverine to help Scot lead the x-men. Wolverine use to lead speacil Op's teams. Lo0gan use to Lead people into war for more then 3 war's. Logan has more leader ship experience then many other. Logan choice not to lead. He has been mention on many occassions as beign a great leader.

Also the reason you don't feel alpha Flight is a good team is, becuase you do not know squat about them. You should actaully read there comic's before judging them.

capt it up
Naa...Puck never had a confidence issue, he wanted to take leadership from the clone Mac in vol.2. However, he stepped back due to respect for Heather.

She actually was one of the best, as she led Alpha Flight far longer than Mac did. Quite abit more actually

I was always under the impression Puck did not think he was as good a leader as other's even though he was

King_Mungi
Logan is indeed a good leader when push comes to shove, he's military training and experience make him a valuable asset. When Mac and his clone were captured by A.I.M it was Logan who helped lead AF once again to save his "foster father"

King_Mungi
I was always under the impression Puck did not think he was as good a leader as other's even though he was

Naaa...he's a leader, he led the Outcasts (group of supehumans) and trained them for decades. He was even the bussiness leader of Alpha Flight till he gave it to Windshear as he perfered not to be behind a desk and be out in the field.

capt it up
Logan is indeed a good leader when push comes to shove, he's military training and experience make him a valuable asset. When Mac and his clone were captured by A.I.M it was Logan who helped lead AF once again to save his "foster father"

yup. I really did not intend to bring logan so into this debate my bad mungi.

He just one of alpha flights many good pass leaders.

ya it funny that his foster father is like 100 years younger then him lol.

hey is'ent puck like 80 years old

capt it up
Naaa...he's a leader, he led the Outcasts (group of supehumans) and trained them for decades. He was even the bussiness leader of Alpha Flight till he gave it to Windshear as he perfered not to be behind a desk and be out in the field.

I see then that my bad

LordFear
Logan's not a leader?

Logan not a leader becuase of his choice not becuase he is not a great leader. He led alpha flight first Flight. He led the x-men for a time. Scot has on more then one occassion asked him to Lead a team, but logan declined. Professor X told Wolverine to help Scot lead the x-men. Wolverine use to lead speacil Op's teams. Lo0gan use to Lead people into war for more then 3 war's. Logan has more leader ship experience then many other. Logan choice not to lead. He has been mention on many occassions as beign a great leader.

Also the reason you don't feel alpha Flight is a good team is, becuase you do not know squat about them. You should actaully read there comic's before judging them.

Take it easy fella, you make it sound like I attacked you personally. I don't like them, that's all that's it. Now they may have great feats and that's fine and dandy but I don't care. Everytime I see them they are chasing Logan around asking him to comeback not my kind of team.

King_Mungi
yup. I really did not intend to bring logan so into this debate my bad mungi.

He just one of alpha flights many good pass leaders.

ya it funny that his foster father is like 100 years younger then him lol.

hey is'ent puck like 80 years old

It's fine, Logan is still a member of AF and they need any publicity they can get. Wolverine is one of my favorite chracters, I grew up reading him.

100 now, he was 80 in early 90's

I see then that my bad

Meh! no worries it's not common knowledge. Here's an Outcast bio for anyone who wishes to read up on them

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Outcasts

Accel
I actually thought the same way until two years ago, I thought Wolverine could solo the team. Then I started to read the series and found out they rountinely took on Elder Gods, and even beat a weakened Galactus. Their feats are outrageous...their so uber and so underated.
How are they underrated now?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
How are they underrated now?

Well their not well known, and most people on this board have never seen the Alpha Flight or the other Alpha Flight related respect threads. If you don't consider them underrated anymore, looks like I did my job.

Accel
Well their not well known, and most people on this board have never seen the Alpha Flight or the other Alpha Flight related respect threads. If you don't consider them underrated anymore, looks like I did my job.
I'd have to disagree. At this point I think they're very well known. Heck, the most of the people who don't know that much about them are the same kind of people that say Iron Man can beat a Green Lantern.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
I'd have to disagree. At this point I think they're very well known. Heck, the most of the people who don't know that much about them are the same kind of people that say Iron Man can beat a Green Lantern.

Actually quite true noticed that with some members, but you really think majority of the population here know just how powerful AF really are? Hmmm...I guess I did do my job.

capt it up
Take it easy fella, you make it sound like I attacked you personally. I don't like them, that's all that's it. Now they may have great feats and that's fine and dandy but I don't care. Everytime I see them they are chasing Logan around asking him to comeback not my kind of team.

so i guess x-men not your kind of team either or new avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.