Bullseye VS Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo66666
No PIS, CIS, Prep.

Bullseye gets:
5 adamantium knives.
1 Vibranium knife.
5 CD Discs.
10 Bullets.

BP Gets:
His Vibranium suit, but only down to his waist, not covering his legs.
3 vibranium daggers.
A Vibranium Katana.

Who Wins?

don't shiv
the Panther bares fangs, bites, draws blood

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
No PIS, CIS, Prep.

Bullseye gets:
5 adamantium knives.
1 Vibranium knife.
5 CD Discs.
10 Bullets.

BP Gets:
3 vibranium daggers.
A Vibranium Katana.

Who Wins?

Oooo, interesting. Was the half vibranium suit set to make this more equal?

I'm not sure just yet. Lemme get back to you.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Oooo, interesting. Was the half vibranium suit set to make this more equal?

I'm not sure just yet. Lemme get back to you.

Yes, it was. I figured he would be pretty unpenetrable if it covered all of him.

Artemis1860
Hm... interesting one.

I'm actually leaning bullseye, but as I know very little about black panther... I shall have to think on this more...

Soljer
Yes, it was. I figured he would be pretty unpenetrable if it covered all of him.

The vibranium and adamantium would still penetrate it.

Also, the suit's been cut by a normal blade, so long as you cut along the grain.

So, even if Panther has the full-body-suit, I'd give this to Bullseye.

Beta Ray Howard
Bullseye.

guy222
No PIS, CIS, Prep.

Bullseye gets:
5 adamantium knives.
1 Vibranium knife.
5 CD Discs.
10 Bullets.

BP Gets:
3 vibranium daggers.
A Vibranium Katana.

Who Wins?

BP, too quick

Darth Martin
I'll go with Bullseye for now.

ExtraMision5555
No PIS, CIS, Prep.

Bullseye gets:
5 adamantium knives.
1 Vibranium knife.
5 CD Discs.
10 Bullets.

BP Gets:
3 vibranium daggers.
A Vibranium Katana.

Who Wins?

Sounds like you gave BP a pertty erotic suit

interesting mental image

Soljer
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Sounds like you gave BP a pertty erotic suit

interesting mental image

But he also gives Bullseye a target to aim at.

Imagine the damage he could deal with a toothpick, much less an adamantium knife.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
But he also gives Bullseye a target to aim at.

Imagine the damage he could deal with a toothpick, much less an adamantium knife. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Metalmanx
I'm still very undecided.

Black Panther's speed, reflexes, and agility give him a great advantage here. I mean, we've seen how well Daredevil dodges Bullseye's attacks using the same methods.

The more I think about it, the more I want to give this to BP.

Soljer
I'm still very undecided.

Black Panther's speed, reflexes, and agility give him a great advantage here. I mean, we've seen how well Daredevil dodges Bullseye's attacks using the same methods.

The more I think about it, the more I want to give this to BP.

Daredevil can see where bullseye is, what position his arm is in, and the force that bullseye is imparting with his muscles in what trajectory.

His radar sense might as well be a spider sense. Something T'Challa lacks.

Reflexes? Cool. Bullseye is still tagging him.

Metalmanx
Daredevil can see where bullseye is, what position his arm is in, and the force that bullseye is imparting with his muscles in what trajectory.

His radar sense might as well be a spider sense. Something T'Challa lacks.

Reflexes? Cool. Bullseye is still tagging him.

I dunno. This is why I'm undecided. While lacking in the radar sense department, BP makes up for this with his superior speed and agility. He could potentially close the distance in time to clock Bullseye before he could really damage BP with his projectiles.

Like I said. Still not sure.

Francisco
BP also has super senses. The guy has dodge bullets for god's sake. I think he can take a solid majority over Bullseye.

jrodslam
Wow. Am i the only one who thinks this fight is lopsided? Black Panther doesnt show to be DD's equal in h2h and Bullseye at times gives him a run for his money. His agility is also slightly lower than DD's and his aim/accuracy/force is unmatched. Like someone already stated, Panthers suit can be penetrated if cut along the seams. Giving him Adamantium and Vibranium weapons seems a bit overkill imo.

Bullseye 7/10.

Francisco
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wow. Am i the only one who thinks this fight is lopsided? Black Panther doesnt show to be DD's equal in h2h and Bullseye at times gives him a run for his money. His agility is also slightly lower than DD's and his aim/accuracy/force is unmatched. Like someone already stated, Panthers suit can be penetrated if cut along the seams. Giving him Adamantium and Vibranium weapons seems a bit overkill imo.

Bullseye 7/10.
Yes you're the only one...
Bp would humiliate Bullseye. BP 9/10

xmarksthespot
Not really. Bullseye ftw.

inamilist

Bullseye 7/10.

I'm with you on this 100%

Though, the environment and starting conditions would play a major factor in the outcome

jrodslam
Originally posted by inamilist

Though, the environment and starting conditions would play a major factor in the outcome

Possibly. Say its in the jungle. I do believe that would up Panthers odds a bit, but hed still may lose in the end imo. Bullseye is the no.2 assassin in the world.

inamilist
Possibly. Say its in the jungle. I do believe that would up Panthers odds a bit, but hed still may lose in the end imo. Bullseye is the no.2 assassin in the world.

lol

ya, But if it were a cage match or they started at very close range imho it would be a little less favorable bullseye.

I guess I am assuming that if BP gets in close he is going to be able to end it fairly quick, but bullseye is a Daredevil enemy, so he can probably hold his own.

7/10 for bullseye is probably good, but imho that could be pushed to an even split if the conditions were set more in BPs favor.

jrodslam
lol

ya, But if it were a cage match or they started at very close range imho it would be a little less favorable bullseye.

I guess I am assuming that if BP gets in close he is going to be able to end it fairly quick, but bullseye is a Daredevil enemy, so he can probably hold his own.

7/10 for bullseye is probably good, but imho that could be pushed to an even split if the conditions were set more in BPs favor.

Hmmm. I dont know. To be honest, i think the further apart they are, the better for Panther. Bullseye is very quick on the draw and the more time Panther gets to see the projectile, the better for him. Even in h2h combat i think they may be even more or less(giving BE the slight edge). Although Bullseye did hold is own against Daredevil and Elektra at the same time. And has made Captain America struggle against him.

Id actually would like to see this fight in a comic. Maybe with the new Thunderbolts crew, we might get the chance.big grin

inamilist
Hmmm. I dont know. To be honest, i think the further apart they are, the better for Panther. Bullseye is very quick on the draw and the more time Panther gets to see the projectile, the better for him. Even in h2h combat i think they may be even more or less(giving BE the slight edge). Although Bullseye did hold is own against Daredevil and Elektra at the same time. And has made Captain America struggle against him.

Id actually would like to see this fight in a comic. Maybe with the new Thunderbolts crew, we might get the chance.big grin

hmmm... DD and elektra.... respect bullseye!

It would be a damn good fight, lol. *fingers crossed for thunderbolts*

ExtraMision5555

i kinda agree,

As far as this fight goes, i think Bullseye wins as well, but on the other hand if it were h2h BP would absolutely win

Bullseye is no slouch, but in reality, hes not up their with any of the mu fighters. He can hold his own against some but he usually gets his anus beat after a decent struggle. He did hold up against elektra and DD recently but it wasnt for too long and DD has shamed Bullseye on a few occassians. ANyways, BP isint as skilled as DD h2h, but i think if it came down to it it wouldent be much of a problem for him to overcome Bullseye

but like i said, as far as this fight goes, its kinda in Bullseye's favor, and bullseye is a madman with projectiles.

Soljer
hmmm... DD and elektra.... respect bullseye!

It would be a damn good fight, lol. *fingers crossed for thunderbolts*

Damn right. He never actually BEAT Daredevil and Elektra at the same time, but he held his own.

And I think he's beat Elektra in hand to hand combat once or twice. Bullseye is pretty good.

And Daredevil is easily Black Panther's superior in the skills department, even if he isn't as physically able.

Bullseye is definitely winning the majority here.

Francisco
Dare Devil isn't more skilled than Bp. Why is everyone is this board selling BP's fighting skills so damn short?

ExtraMision5555
Damn right. He never actually BEAT Daredevil and Elektra at the same time, but he held his own.

And I think he's beat Elektra in hand to hand combat once or twice. Bullseye is pretty good.

And Daredevil is easily Black Panther's superior in the skills department, even if he isn't as physically able.

Bullseye is definitely winning the majority here.

well said

inamilist
Originally posted by Francisco
Dare Devil isn't more skilled than Bp. Why is everyone is this board selling BP's fighting skills so damn short?

DD is one of the top H2H combatants on Marvel Earth

BP has skills, but not like that

Francisco
Bp is also one of the top h2h combatants in the MU. DD himself said that the only guy who could impersonate him was BP. For whatever reason everyone keeps saying BP is not as skilled as "WHATEVER CHARACTER THEY LIKE BETTER" when in reality BP is just right there next to DD, Cap, Iron Fist and all the other great fighter on the MU.

ExtraMision5555
Bp is also one of the top h2h combatants in the MU. DD himself said that the only guy who could impersonate him was BP. For whatever reason everyone keeps saying BP is not as skilled as "WHATEVER CHARACTER THEY LIKE BETTER" when in reality BP is just right there next to DD, Cap, Iron Fist and all the other great fighter on the MU.

As far as raw Martial ability goes? Daredevil DEFINATELY, has a good margin over BP. Not to discrdit bp, but daredevil is extremely adept.

Its not about favorites, that sjust how it is. And Iron fist has impersonated DD before, and so could taskmaster. so that statement is pertty much irrelevant

Francisco
As far as raw Martial ability goes? Daredevil DEFINATELY, has a good margin over BP. Not to discrdit bp, but daredevil is extremely adept.

Its not about favorites, that sjust how it is. And Iron fist has impersonated DD before, and so could taskmaster. so that statement is pertty much irrelevant

Says who... A couple of fanboys on a message board? I'm going for what the comics have to say and they say BP is among the greatest MArtist the MU. He bellongs to the small elite that includes Cap America, Iron Fist, Dare Devil and few others. BP is Cap America with the technicall knowledge of Tony Stark. He is a warrior king and scientist.

ExtraMision5555
Says who... A couple of fanboys on a message board? I'm going for what the comics have to say and they say BP is among the greatest MArtist the MU. He bellongs to the small elite that includes Cap America, Iron Fist, Dare Devil and few others. BP is Cap America with the technicall knowledge of Tony Stark. He is a warrior king andd scientist.
Fanboys?
Why even take it their?

No ones even being hostile about it
Anyways, BP is up thier with the better martial artists in the MU, but when i reflect on who really is the greatest martial artists in MU, Bp tends to fall towards the end of that list. His strengths lie in other areas that enhance his "skill", but strictly fighting ability? thiers a decent ammount of people before him. Sure, thats my opinion, but its not at all far-fetched.

Francisco
Oh come on! I could start a thread about BP vs Aunt Mae and a lot of folks would say Aunt Mae wins and they wouldn't be kidding.

Perhaps the writers tend to focus more on BP scientific and political genius but at his core a warrior is what he truly is. Remember that in order to stay in power the Panther must battle all the stronger warriors of Wakanda. They can challenge him at any time so He has to be prepared to fight at all hours.
A man like him won't be beaten by a punk who can throw things.

ExtraMision5555
Oh come on! I could start a thread about BP vs Aunt Mae and a lot of folks would say Aunt Mae wins and they wouldn't be kidding.

Perhaps the writers tend to focus more on BP scientific and political genius but at his core a warrior is what he truly is. Remember that in order to stay in power the Panther must battle all the stronger warriors of Wakanda. They can challenge him at any time so He has to be prepared to fight at all hours.
A man like him won't be beaten by a punk who can throw things.

Then maybe you dont know a whole lot about bullseye. Maybe its just me, but splitting someones skull in half with a toothpick is pertty darn impressive, and puts you in the leauge (given this scneario) to handle business.

Francisco
Maybe is just me but been able to dodge lasers, bullets and catch arrows at mid flight is darn impressive , and puts you in the league.

Black Panther was doing things like that way before he had the vibranium suit. Why can't he do it now according to the haters/fanboys is beyond me.

Soljer
Indeed. Black Panther is a great combatant, but as far as raw skills go, he is one notch below the likes of Captain America, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Wolverine. He's a technical genius, but he's one notch below the likes of Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Doom. He's a political genius, but he's one notch below the likes of Lex Luthor.

T'Challa is more of a jack of all trades, than the master of all trades you're trying to make him out to be.

Also, Bullseye could hold his own hand to hand with the Panther. He'd definitely lose a majority, but he'd hold his own.

Giving him projectiles and distance just ensures T'Challa's death.

ExtraMision5555
Maybe is just me but been able to dodge lasers, bullets and catch arrows at mid flight is darn impressive , and puts you in the league.

Black Panther was doing things like that way before he had the vibranium suit. Why can't he do it now according to the haters/fanboys is beyond me.

Again, ironicly using the "f" word again.
Is their even such thing as a Bullseye fanboy?

Soljer
Again, ironicly using the "f" word again.
Is their even such thing as a Bullseye fanboy?

laughing Good point.

And Francisco, I don't see why you are getting so angry or inflamed about this. No one is hating on T'Challa. They are just putting him where he rightfully belongs. erm.

I've read multiple (very well-made) T'Challa respect threads, and have read many of his comics. Not much of anything to really indicate that he is quite on Daredevil's level when martial skill comes to the table.

Is he close? Certainly. Would he win a majority of the fights? Perhaps. But not due to skill - due to the heart-shaped herb and his equipment.

Francisco
They may not be Bullseye fanboys but they surely are BP haters. Look at Soljer. He ilustrates perfectly the kind of thinking I'm talking about. To him BP is and will always be a second stringer. To those with that mindset the idea of BP standing side by side with Tony Stark as technical genius is ludicrous despite the fact that BP just outsmarted and literaly dismantled Iron Man's battle armor. To him BP will always be a notch bellow any other Marvel or DC character. Hell, the fact that BP got the better off Karnak with just one punch and took out an enraged and upped Iron Fist means nothing. In his mind BP is simply a notch bellow everyone.

ExtraMision5555
They may not be Bullseye fanboys but they surely are BP haters. Look at Soljer. He ilustrates perfectly the kind of thinking I'm talking about. To him BP is and will always be a second stringer. To those with that mindset the idea of BP standing side by side with Tony Stark as technical genius is ludicrous despite the fact that BP just outsmarted and literaly dismantled Iron Man's battle armor. To him BP will always be a notch bellow any other Marvel or DC character. Hell, the fact that BP got the better off Karnak with just one punch and took out an enraged and upped Iron Fist means nothing. In his mind BP is simply a notch bellow everyone.

Ok

now im starting to wonder if your even being serious

??
im confused.
Colossus will always be 2nd string to mindless hulk.
Black bolt will alwyas be 2nd string to silver surfer

some characters (power wise) just arent as good as others.

I dont get it. SOljer merely (and educatedly) put black panther in perspective with other mu characters. No "fanboyism" or favoritism detected. BP is a beast, but he has his limites given some scenarios.

Spooky post man.

inamilist

What is this about a mindset? Jeez man, its not a conspiracy against your favorite character, chill out.

Everyone has high end feats, BP included, he is a great h2h master, and everyone has given him the majority in a h2h situation.

However, just because we think bullseye would take a majority in this thread scenario (which is stacked against BP to begin with) doesnt mean we don't like him. This isnt a matter of taste.

Soljer
Also, Black Panther took a mind controlled Iron Fist. And got owned for his troubles.

And he knocked out Karnak under Hudlin. Nuff said.

Don't start overrating a character just because you happen to like him. THAT'S how fanboys are made.

Soljer
What is this about a mindset? Jeez man, its not a conspiracy against your favorite character, chill out.

Everyone has high end feats, BP included, he is a great h2h master, and everyone has given him the majority in a h2h situation.

However, just because we think bullseye would take a majority in this thread scenario (which is stacked against BP to begin with) doesnt mean we don't like him. This isnt a matter of taste.

Cosigned.

You seriously need to chill, Francis.

Francisco
Yes, man I'm being quite serious about this. My take on what Soljer said stand correct. He made quite clear that to him BP was a second stringer to everyone in the comicdome. Yeah I bet he thinks BP can take a couple of thugs in an alley but when it comes to the big players according to Soljer and those who think like him BP just don't cut it.

ExtraMision5555
Yes, man I'm being quite serious about this. My take on what Soljer said stand correct. He made quite clear that to him BP was a second stringer to everyone in the comicdome. Yeah I bet he thinks BP can take a couple of thugs in an alley but when it comes to the big players according to Soljer and those who think like him BP just don't cut it.

allright, you have officially lost your mind

/disgussion

Soljer

He's a second stringer the same way BATMAN is.

Batman isn't the BEST escape artist. He isn't the BEST fighter. He isn't the BEST acrobat.

But he's damned high on the list for each of these. Same goes for T'Challa.

Soljer
allright, you have officially lost your mind

/disgussion

*discussion.

But, co-signed.

inamilist

nobody said BP was second to everyone...

all he said was:

In fighting he is just behind the top tiers like cap, wolv, DD, chi ect.

In technical geniuss he is just behind Reed, Doom and Stark, who are the top tier.

In politics he is behind Luthor, and probably the best geopolitical strategist on Marvel Earth (fury has to be up there...)

So, as opposed to being "second string to everyone" he is a character who is ALMOST top tier in ever single category mentioned. Very few characters are as well rounded, and the top tiers are very RARELY this well rounded. There are litterally tens of thousands of characters who fall well below BP.

However, in this scenario, bullseye is not one of them

lorddreamer

Dawg, you're talking like being able to combat the likes of cap and DD is nothing... Noone has attacked BP. He is as good as he is because when he faces someone superior in one way, he makes sure to be better in another. Think about him taking down sabertooth last year. He's not quite as strong, but he won that fight, no?
Soljer is quite right. BP is not Cap in terms of fighting. Nor does he even rank with the top creams in terms of iq, speed, resourcefulness, etc... What makes him able to fight Cap or guys like Apoc or Doom is the fact that hes everything. Strong fast smart, resourceful, etc... He's not number 1 at anything, but hes waay high at everything.
So chill out and stop calling people fanboys.
I think that BP wins, btw, if he plays it smart. 6/10 bp

ExtraMision5555
maybe this will calm you down fransisco

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4838/109bu.jpg

a nice BP showing for you

Francisco
There are litterally tens of thousands of characters who fall well below BP.

However, in this scenario, bullseye is not one of them

Really? Let's see. According to the rules Bp has the uper side of his body all covered up on vibranium fabric so BE can really do any damage cause the vib would absorb the momentum off everything he throws above the waist. Bp has to daggers and a Katana which he can use to deflect anything BE throws at his legs. BP is way faster and more agile than BE so he can close the distance making the fight Hand 2 hand where he doesn't have a prayer beating BP.

BP wins 9/10.

By the way Iron Fist wasn't just mind controlled he was also bloodlusted amped up and going all out while BP was reasoning with him. If BP would have wanted he could have killed IF at any moment. Plus the Karnak ownage comes from long time ago way before Hudlin. BP has been always superior to Karnak.

Soljer
Iron Fist would school Black Panther in a fight if he was in his right mind. He can amp himself with Chi to spiderman-level speeds, and can punch through steel girders without the Iron Fist. Danny can't really be compared to any normal street levellers

Also, the vibranium suit CAN be cut, so long as you cut along the grain, which bullseye is more than capable of doing with an ADAMANTIUM or VIBRANIUM knife.

No problem.

ExtraMision5555
Iron Fist would school Black Panther in a fight if he was in his right mind. He can amp himself with Chi to spiderman-level speeds, and can punch through steel girders without the Iron Fist. Danny can't really be compared to any normal street levellers

Also, the vibranium suit CAN be cut, so long as you cut along the grain, which bullseye is more than capable of doing with an ADAMANTIUM or VIBRANIUM knife.

No problem.

yes, key words, adamantium and VIBRANIUM

Bullseye could probably throw it THROUGH his leg, sliceing it off completely.

yes, Bullseye is that scary franscicso.
you shuold read daredevil. amazing comic.
the best ive ever read. (the newer ones i mean)

Francisco
it doesn't matter if it is adamantium or vibranium. The fabric would drain the momentum of the daggers and knives. It's just that simple. To cut the suit BE should have to go hand2hand with BP and he will lose.

Francisco
it doesn't matter if it is adamantium or vibranium. The fabric would drain the momentum of the daggers and knives. It's just that simple. To cut the suit BE should have to go hand2hand with BP and he will lose.

IRON Fist was going all out and BP took everything and still beat him up. Iron Fist did all what you said. HE was punching throw steel and concrete but BP dodge everything while ditching lots of punishment. I have the scan I'll if I can show them later.

Soljer
yes, key words, adamantium and VIBRANIUM

Bullseye could probably throw it THROUGH his leg, sliceing it off completely.

yes, Bullseye is that scary franscicso.
you shuold read daredevil. amazing comic.
the best ive ever read. (the newer ones i mean)

Killing someone with his tooth?

Throwing a toothpick between buildings, and THROUGH a pane of glass and killing someone with it?

A half broken, chewed on toothpick. Across a busy street. Through a pane of glass. And killing someone?

Yeah, Bullseye needs a bit more respect. Captain America only survives his projectiles because of his shield. Daredevil only survives because his radar sense allows him to know where the projectile will be headed before hand. Spiderman can only survive because of his spider sense.

Hell, Bullseye has knocked Daredevil out with a PAPER AIRPLANE before.

Show the man some props. He isn't some 'thug throwing things.'

Soljer

IRON Fist was going all out and BP took everything and still beat him up. Iron Fist did all what you said. HE was punching throw steel and concrete but BP dodge everything while ditching lots of punishment. I have the scan I'll if I can show them later.

That wasn't Danny in his right mind, and he obviously wasn't amping the way he is capable of if T'Challa was anywhere near able to keep up with him. Danny's chi-amped speed and strength are out of T'Challa's league. Not to mention Danny's skill advantage.

ExtraMision5555
Killing someone with his tooth?

Throwing a toothpick between buildings, and THROUGH a pane of glass and killing someone with it?

A half broken, chewed on toothpick. Across a busy street. Through a pane of glass. And killing someone?

Yeah, Bullseye needs a bit more respect. Captain America only survives his projectiles because of his shield. Daredevil only survives because his radar sense allows him to know where the projectile will be headed before hand. Spiderman can only survive because of his spider sense.

Hell, Bullseye has knocked Daredevil out with a PAPER AIRPLANE before.

Show the man some props. He isn't some 'thug throwing things.'

LOL, well said

as i have said before, truthfully, you need some sort of superior agility, shielding or precog or sheer luck to avoid getting killed or hurt by bullseye.

Heck, daredevil even had to save elektras life recnetly from getting her throat slit by a card thrown by bullseye unexpectedly

Metalmanx

Bullseye 7/10.

Still don't see it. T'Challa is one of the best martial artists as well. Hell, he's pretty much on par with Cap. And BP's agility is slightly better than DD's. As well as his speed being superior to DD's. (By the way, I'm not taking anything away from DD, I think he's also extremely skilled).

As good as Bullseye is in hand-to-hand fighting, BP would still humiliate him.

I know that BP's suit can be cut along the seams, but does Bullseye know that? roll eyes (sarcastic) Probably not.

IF this starts in the Jungle, then Black Panther wins everytime. no expression

Soljer
Still don't see it. T'Challa is one of the best martial artists as well. Hell, he's pretty much on par with Cap. And BP's agility is slightly better than DD's. As well as his speed being superior to DD's.

I know that BP's suit can be cut along the seams, but does Bullseye know that? roll eyes (sarcastic) Probably not.

I'll agree that Black Panther wins if this is in the Jungle, what with cover, and his home element and all.

However, if not specified, it's usually assumed an 'arena' type battle, yes?

Bullseye will take him. T'Challa's agility really isn't out of Murdock's league. Nor are any of his speed feats.

ExtraMision5555
Still don't see it. T'Challa is one of the best martial artists as well. Hell, he's pretty much on par with Cap. And BP's agility is slightly better than DD's. As well as his speed being superior to DD's.

Bp would indeed best BE in h2h, i agree. In this sceario though, i really dont think he can win.

On the other hand, BP's agility is not in daredevils leauge. I mean, you are certianly entitled to your own opinion, but i cant help but feel that is doing daredevil some injustice. And h2h wise, he is VERY good, i agree, but hes not as good as the "elite" martial artists. Cap, Daredevil, IF and even deadpool to name a few

ill say this, he falls at the very end of the elite list.
still good, but not the best

Metalmanx
I'll agree that Black Panther wins if this is in the Jungle, what with cover, and his home element and all.

However, if not specified, it's usually assumed an 'arena' type battle, yes?

Bullseye will take him. T'Challa's agility really isn't out of Murdock's league. Nor are any of his speed feats.

Yea, you're right about the environment. It wasn't stated, so we just have to assume they're in a neutral environment.

Regardless, BP's agility is SLIGHTLY above DD's, from all the comic showings I've seen of both. As well as his speed. I'm not trying to downplay Daredevil at all. I think he's one of the most skilled fighters there is. In fact, I don't think one can accurately and fairly compare BP to DD. They have similar skills, yes, but the two also have some very different skills as well. Know what I mean?

ExtraMision5555
Yea, you're right about the environment. It wasn't stated, so we just have to assume they're in a neutral environment.

Regardless, BP's agility is SLIGHTLY above DD's, from all the comic showings I've seen of both. As well as his speed. I'm not trying to downplay Daredevil at all. I think he's one of the most skilled fighters there is. In fact, I don't think one can accurately and fairly compare BP to DD. They have similar skills, yes, but the two also have some very different skills as well. Know what I mean?

I do
and in some ways daredevil has a few "unfair" advantages over BP
still, i dont think Bp is more agile, or even somewhat as agile seeing that Daredevil is also superhumanly augmented, even if only slightly

& ditto on the enviorment

inamilist
I'm not sure if it matters if BP is faster than DD.

Bullseye, provided he has enough space, should be able to track either of their movements, and in a forum scenario, his aim is good enough to hit a human figure moving that fast, especially going for a leg shot (unprotected in this scenario).

I'm sure BP could evade and dodge, but bullseye is too talented not to be able to hit a target moving at that speed given enough distance.

ExtraMision5555
I'm not sure if it matters if BP is faster than DD.

Bullseye, provided he has enough space, should be able to track either of their movements, and in a forum scenario, his aim is good enough to hit a human figure moving that fast, especially going for a leg shot (unprotected in this scenario).

I'm sure BP could evade and dodge, but bullseye is too talented not to be able to hit a target moving at that speed given enough distance.

yeah, and in some instances, if it werent for DD's senses, he'd be dead a long time ago.

Soljer

To each their own. I know you like Daredevil - in fact, I've seen you give him the majority over Captain America (something I happen to disagree with...but that's for another thread, wink ).

I just happen to think that Daredevil's speed and agility feats are comparable enough to T'Challas that even though T'Challa is faster, it's not by enough of a margin to make a difference in the fight.

I mean, the 6'1" guy has longer reach than the 6'1/2" guy, but it won't come out in the fight, wink.

ExtraMision5555
To each their own. I know you like Daredevil - in fact, I've seen you give him the majority over Captain America (something I happen to disagree with...but that's for another thread, wink ).

I just happen to think that Daredevil's speed and agility feats are comparable enough to T'Challas that even though T'Challa is faster, it's not by enough of a margin to make a difference in the fight.

I mean, the 6'1" guy has longer reach than the 6'1/2" guy, but it won't come out in the fight, wink.

Lol, funny
i agree(d)
with the dd>cap statement as well
but thats another thread indeed

Metalmanx

And I can easily agree to all of that. thumb up

marvelprince
Panther wins this. He's more agile and faster than Daredevil. Matt's radar senses help him dodge a lot but sufficient speed, like from Punisher and Captain America can also evade Bullseye. If Frank can dodge then T'Challa can dodge

Soljer
Originally posted by marvelprince
Panther wins this. He's more agile and faster than Daredevil. Matt's radar senses help him dodge a lot but sufficient speed, like from Punisher and Captain America can also evade Bullseye. If Frank can dodge then T'Challa can dodge

Frank dodging bullets is either evasion or PIS. Him dodging Bullseye is just PIS.

Everyone else has a REASON they can dodge bullets. Cap can see faster, Daredevil has his radar sense, Spiderman has a spider sense, Punisher has...ermm...

Exactly. He isn't even portrayed as peak human, there is no way he dodges bullets, unless he's dodging them because the shooter has shitty aim. Or he dodges them via evasion.

With Bullseye, there is no such luck. He can lead the target the exact right way, take into account the wind, and atmospheric conditions and....

Frank is getting hit.

T'Challa is getting hit.

marvelprince
Frank dodging bullets is either evasion or PIS. Him dodging Bullseye is just PIS.

Everyone else has a REASON they can dodge bullets. Cap can see faster, Daredevil has his radar sense, Spiderman has a spider sense, Punisher has...ermm...

Exactly. He isn't even portrayed as peak human, there is no way he dodges bullets, unless he's dodging them because the shooter has shitty aim. Or he dodges them via evasion.

With Bullseye, there is no such luck. He can lead the target the exact right way, take into account the wind, and atmospheric conditions and....

Frank is getting hit.

T'Challa is getting hit.

Really underestimating Punisher aren't you. Take a look at Bullseye's limited series for Frank dodging him. BTW Bullseye did manage to tag him but not serious damage. Also BP has essentially the same powers as Cap plus enhanced senses so I wouldn't say its much of a stretch to say he can see things in slow mo

Soljer
Really underestimating Punisher aren't you. Take a look at Bullseye's limited series for Frank dodging him. BTW Bullseye did manage to tag him but not serious damage. Also BP has essentially the same powers as Cap plus enhanced senses so I wouldn't say its much of a stretch to say he can see things in slow mo

Cap has stated in canon that he sees things faster.

Has T'Challa taken the Super Soldier Serum? No? Then they don't have identical power sets.

Show me a scan that features T'Challa saying that he can see things in slow motion. Go for it.

Ichigo66666
This fight is in a rubbish dump, both have everything there at their disposal. Sorry for not saying that first.

the Darkone
Black Panther takes the majority over Bullseye, and for DD is no where near Black Panther/Captain America in fighting ability, even Captain America fears and respect Black Panther and that's saying alot. Priest run on Black Panther shows that Black Panther can adept in any environment even in the city etc. Black Panther will hang Bullseye in his trophy room, BP 8/10.

the Darkone

Has T'Challa taken the Super Soldier Serum? No? Then they don't have identical power sets.

Show me a scan that features T'Challa saying that he can see things in slow motion. Go for it.

Heart-Herb=Super Soldier serum, even Captain America consider him a equal. Black Panther took out Iron Man's stealth suit with in minutes, Black Panther dodges just as good as Captain America or better. T'Challa has been training since he was child to become the future King and the Black Panther mantle.

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
Black Panther takes the majority over Bullseye, and for DD is no where near Black Panther/Captain America in fighting ability, even Captain America fears and respect Black Panther and that's saying alot. Priest run on Black Panther shows that Black Panther can adept in any environment even in the city etc. Black Panther will hang Bullseye in his trophy room, BP 8/10. oh your full of shit.

Captain America didnt Fear thanos with the ****ing Infinity Gauntlet, but he fears some African in a Cat-suit....hell no. Cap has beat BP twice in the original Avengers run, and once in battle of the champions. Cap Dont fear no man, and is the Street Level KING. I hate it when people get off saying that cap is a tie with BP when in every fight theyve had cap gets the better of him.

And BPs dad only got the drop on a young and unexperienced cap...which he even stated himself.

Soljer
Heart-Herb=Super Soldier serum, even Captain America consider him a equal. Black Panther took out Iron Man's stealth suit with in minutes, Black Panther dodges just as good as Captain America or better. T'Challa has been training since he was child to become the future King and the Black Panther mantle.

The Heart shaped herb amping on a SSS level? Sure. But that doesn't mean they are equal in every way shape and form. It may or may not enhance T'Challa's speed and strength to levels comparable to Steve's, but that doesn't mean it give him the ability to 'see faster' the way the SSS does.

Soljer
Originally posted by King KAM
oh your full of shit.

Captain America didnt Fear thanos with the ****ing Infinity Gauntlet, but he fears some African in a Cat-suit....hell no. Cap has beat BP twice in the original Avengers run, and once in battle of the champions. Cap Dont fear no man, and is the Street Level KING. I hate it when people get off saying that cap is a tie with BP when in every fight theyve had cap gets the better of him.

And BPs dad only got the drop on a young and unexperienced cap...which he even stated himself.

Would you mind posting Captain America's three wins over T'Challa in his respect thread? I've only ever seen T'Chaka beating the inexperienced Steve.

marvelprince

Yea cause what I said was that T'Challa was also a super soldier and that he and Cap were exactly the same. Did you even read what I said?

BP, to the best of my knowledge, has never stated that he can see things in slow motionn (I was sure I made certain my post showed enough reasonable doubt), but with his enhanced senses I don't see how that really matters. He's not on the level of Daredevil but he has used his senses to anticipate his opponents in the past. Plus his eyes are sharp enough to accuratly trace the trajectory of objects in flight

Soljer
Yea cause what I said was that T'Challa was also a super soldier and that he and Cap were exactly the same. Did you even read what I said?

BP, to the best of my knowledge, has never stated that he can see things in slow motionn (I was sure I made certain my post showed enough reasonable doubt), but with his enhanced senses I don't see how that really matters. He's not on the level of Daredevil but he has used his senses to anticipate his opponents in the past. Plus his eyes are sharp enough to accuratly trace the trajectory of objects in flight

Doesn't matter how accurate his eyes are if he can't see fast enough, wink.

King KAM
Would you mind posting Captain America's three wins over T'Challa in his respect thread? I've only ever seen T'Chaka beating the inexperienced Steve. I can find two of them, the other one i saw in the Avenger essential book, and i dont own that. But if you would like to see it, its avengers essential vol.1

the Darkone
oh your full of shit.

Dude calm down that was not even call for. Cap fears BP, but it is more out of respect and btw they respect the hell out of each other. BP let's Captain America win, because he is one of a few avengers BP truly respects.

Get the whole priest run on Black Panther 1-62, any way we are getting of the point that bullseye will not even get the majority. Side note Black Panther is joining Captain America team and he is bringing some serious heavy guns.

King KAM
Dude calm down that was not even call for. Cap fears BP, but it is more out of respect and btw they respect the hell out of each other. BP let's Captain America win, because he is one of a few avengers BP truly respects.

Get the whole priest run on Black Panther 1-62, any way we are getting of the point that bullseye will not even get the majority. Side note Black Panther is joining Captain America team and he is bringing some serious heavy guns. so the black panther run is what i should read to know about captain america....right....

I should also read muhammad ali's biography to learn the truth about Joe Frazier...

BP doesnt let cap wins, if anything BP fears cap, because in every one of their fights, hes the one gettin his faced punched in. And who cares if BP wasnt trying to "kill" cap like he said, Cap was reading BP like a book, he could even see when BP was making Flaws, and BAM, one mistake and BP is out like a light.

And Black Panthers book is the biggest pile of, PIS ever.

Soljer
so the black panther run is what i should read to know about captain america....right....

I should also read muhammad ali's biography to learn the truth about Joe Frazier...

BP doesnt let cap wins, if anything BP fears cap, because in every one of their fights, hes the one gettin his faced punched in. And who cares if BP wasnt trying to "kill" cap like he said, Cap was reading BP like a book, he could even see when BP was making Flaws, and BAM, one mistake and BP is out like a light.

And Black Panthers book is the biggest pile of, PIS ever.

Only when Hudlin writes it.

King KAM
Only when Hudlin writes it. whatever, All I know is that i dont want to hear no dam excuses when Cap whails on that ass.

Soljer
whatever, All I know is that i dont want to hear no dam excuses when Cap whails on that ass.
Yeah, I'm just saying - priest's run was definitive.

Hudlin's run is trash.

marvelprince
Doesn't matter how accurate his eyes are if he can't see fast enough, wink.

Just sayin if his eyes are good enough to see bullets and bullet trails its not much of a stretch to say he can see in slow motion. For his brain to be able to even pick up vapour trails he'd have to have things slowed down

Yeah, I'm just saying - priest's run was definitive.

Hudlin's run is trash.

Sadly, can't argue with that

Soljer
Just sayin if his eyes are good enough to see bullets and bullet trails its not much of a stretch to say he can see in slow motion. For his brain to be able to even pick up vapour trails he'd have to have things slowed down

Sadly, can't argue with that

Don't take it personally, man. I'm just arguing bullshit semantics with you beacuse I've nothing better to do, stick out tongue.

the Darkone
What the f**k?whatever, All I know is that i dont want to hear no dam excuses when Cap whails on that ass.

Did I say that cap and bp are going to be on the same team in bp 25.What the f**k? is ^this

marvelprince
Don't take it personally, man. I'm just arguing bullshit semantics with you beacuse I've nothing better to do, stick out tongue.

Naw man, I'm just having fun here myself big grin

jrodslam
How many times has Panther beat Cap? The only time i can remember is when Cap fought T'Challa's grandpops T'Chaka(sp?). The there another instance? Either way, i have no doubts that Bullseye can beat Panther in h2h combat. Can he take the majority? I think its highly possible considering all of his fights with Daredevil, Elektra, etc. Hes also had high agility showings to match those of Cap, Gambit and DD in battle. True Panthers may be better, but nothing to where it makes much of a difference in battle imo. Bullseyes h2h skills are being underestimated here imo. His pain tolerance is very high also. So is his durability thanks to some Adamantium in his body. With all that said, the only way i see Panther having an advantage is if the fight is in a jungle and it only makes the battle interestingly even.

jrodslam
DD is no where near Black Panther/Captain America in fighting ability,

Ohh realllyyyy? Anything to back this statement up?

King KAM
Ohh realllyyyy? Anything to back this statement up? dont listen....

Soljer
In my, oh-so humble opinion, Captain America is a better fighter than Daredevil, who, in turn, is a better fighter than T'Challa.

Unless Hudlin writes, wink.

But one constant in the MU is that Captain America is pretty much the greatest hand to hand combatant on Earth. I think there are a few that could give him a run for his money, Shang or Danny Rand, but he's still among the best.

And Black Panther is a step or two below 'the best.'

xmarksthespot
In my, oh-so humble opinion, Captain America is a better fighter than Daredevil, who, in turn, is a better fighter than T'Challa.

Unless Hudlin writes, wink. At which point he becomes Marvel's Karate Kid.

ExtraMision5555

But one constant in the MU is that Captain America is pretty much the greatest hand to hand combatant on Earth. I think there are a few that could give him a run for his money, Shang or Danny Rand, but he's still among the best.

I agree, although, i do think that daredevil has some advantages over cap that could compensate for the skill differential. but i wont get into that too much, but as for the black panther analigy, that is absolutely correct

King KAM
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
At which point he becomes Marvel's Karate Kid. which is effing sad

NiņoAraņa
BE should win this for the maj. i mean, in a rubbish dump? where he can use litrally ANYthing against BP? and he can use the daggers he has to pierce BP's suit?

BE 7/10 at least

Francisco
I agree, although, i do think that daredevil has some advantages over cap that could compensate for the skill differential. but i wont get into that too much, but as for the black panther analigy, that is absolutely correct

BP is as good fighter as Captain America the thing is that BP isn't white and doesn't wear the flag of the united states. All this hate towards Hudlin writing is because he refuses to have Panther jobbing for other characters to look good.

King KAM
BP is as good fighter as Captain America the thing is that BP isn't white and doesn't wear the flag of the united states. All this hate towards Hudlin writing is because he refuses to have Panther jobbing for other characters to look good. shut that race card shit up.

Most of the members on KMC are black.Including myself.

BP just aint the Cap, sorry, everything has a pecking order, and in Marvel cap is at the streetlevel top. Its in his contract.

don't shiv

Captain America is the most Publicised Caucasian H2h Combatant alive in the 20th to mid 21st Century.

CocaCola/Pepsi is the most Publicised beverage in the 20th to mid 21st Century.

That still does not make it The Actuall Best Refreshment option available.

pressed pomegrande juice is better
fruit smoothies are better
bottled Mountain/Volcano Spring water is Better
cold organic pasteurized milk is better
V8 juice is better

don't shiv
And Deadpool to name just one H2H Combatant is better than CAP

and Wolverine to name another

don't shiv
and Black Panther

King KAM
Originally posted by don't shiv
And Deadpool to name just one H2H Combatant is better than CAP

and Wolverine to name another you know I have scans of Deadpool saying otherwise.And wolverine has never out skilled cap.

stop talking out of your ass

King KAM
Originally posted by don't shiv
Captain America is the most Publicised Caucasian H2h Combatant alive in the 20th to mid 21st Century.

CocaCola/Pepsi is the most Publicised beverage in the 20th to mid 21st Century.

That still does not make it The Actuall Best Refreshment option available.

pressed pomegrande juice is better
fruit smoothies are better
bottled Mountain/Volcano Spring water is Better
cold organic pasteurized milk is better
V8 juice is better your a effing idiot. die

Francisco
shut that race card shit up.

Most of the members on KMC are black.Including myself.

BP just aint the Cap, sorry, everything has a pecking order, and in Marvel cap is at the streetlevel top. Its in his contract.

Race card eh? Why don't you stop hating yourself and wishing you were white? Let's face it Cap's only advantages are his whitness and the flag he wears. Those qualities will always prevent him from getting beat up.

Just as BP blackness will always prevent the closeted racists from seeing him like more than a second stringer.

xmarksthespot
Hudlin? Is that you?

Or are you just channeling him?

If it is Hudlin you should know... your writing is pretty shit.

King KAM
Race card eh? Why don't you stop hating yourself and wishing you were white? Let's face it Cap's only advantages are his whitness and the flag he wears. Those qualities will always prevent him from getting beat up.

Just as BP blackness will always prevent the closeted racists from seeing him like more than a second stringer. wishing i was white...hmmmm how about no. I bang more white chicks because im black. So im cool. I wouldnt trade being my nationality for any other one in the world.

And as for the cap thing, Cap doesnt just have that...he has 2 victories over BP.

Francisco
Hudlin? Is that you?

Or are you just channeling him?

If it is Hudlin you should know... your writing is pretty shit.
I guess Hudlin's writing will improve when he start getting BP beat up by every white character in the MU. In order for you to be pleased with BP he has to become the wiping boy of the Marvel universe so white folks don't feel emasculated.

Yeah Kam you bang white chicks cause you probably won't touch a black woman with a ten feet pole. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
I guess Hudlin's writing will improve when he start getting BP beat up by every white character in the MU. In order for you to be pleased with BP he has to become the wiping boy of the Marvel universe so white folks don't feel emasculated.

Yeah Kam you bang white chicks cause you probably won't touch a black woman with a ten feet pole. roll eyes (sarcastic) considering the first woman i ever fell in love with was black...would you like to see her?

and BP isnt a second stringer, hes just not the man. Caps the man. deal with it.

xmarksthespot

Yeah Kam you bang white chicks cause you probably won't touch a black woman with a ten feet pole. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm not white.

Maybe his writing will improve when he removes the huge chip on his shoulder that's weighing down on him so much that he has to slant everything with his heavily heavily biased and bigoted views. Not unlike yours. smile

Francisco
Yes Cap is the man because he wears the united states flag is blond with blue eyes. The whole Aryan package that white supremacist and the self hating negroes love so much.

Alfheim
Yes Cap is the man because he wears the united states flag is blond with blue eyes. The whole Aryan package that white supremacist and the self hating negroes love so much.

I think you got issues.

Soljer

Just as BP blackness will always prevent the closeted racists from seeing him like more than a second stringer.

Cap's only advantages are a purine Super Soldier Serum and better skills. Not to mention more experience.

As I've said before, T'Challa is as much of a 'second stringer' as Batman is. Much of the time, someone who is second at EVERYTHING is far more valuable than someone who is first at ONE thing.

Quit playing this race bullshit; and before it comes, no, I'm not white either.

But, at the same time, I'm not going to back T'Challa just because he's black. He is simply inferior to Captain America.

As is Deadpool and Wolverine, as far as skills go.

King KAM
Yes Cap is the man because he wears the united states flag is blond with blue eyes. The whole Aryan package that white supremacist and the self hating negroes love so much. one...you dont know who the **** your talking to

I own all of Cages original series IN MINT CONDITION
all of Static, Icon,Hardware,and Black Lightning, SON

If its black comics i pick that shit up!, so dont come at me with that bullshit, I got more black comics than anybody here, all #1s and all in the plastics.

I got Midnites series, I got the MAX cage.

I got everything Milestone ever put out.

I support my people, and i still think caps the man. AND HE SUPPORTS my people,

PS the First Captain America was black.

Alfheim
Cap's only advantages are a purine Super Soldier Serum and better skills. Not to mention more experience.

As I've said before, T'Challa is as much of a 'second stringer' as Batman is. Much of the time, someone who is second at EVERYTHING is far more valuable than someone who is first at ONE thing.

But, at the same time, I'm not going to back T'Challa just because he's black. He is simply inferior to Captain America.

Kick his *** Soljer.

one...you dont know who the **** your talking to

I own all of Cages original series IN MINT CONDITION
all of Static, Icon,Hardware,and Black Lightning, SON

If its black comics i pick that shit up!, so dont come at me with that bullshit, I got more black comics than anybody here, all #1s and all in the plastics.

I got Midnites series, I got the MAX cage.

I got everything Milestone every put out.

I support my people, and i still think caps the man. AND HE SUPPORTS my people,

PS the First Captain America was black.

I used to collect Milestone too? God dammit I had all the first epsidoes as well.

Soljer
I'm not white.

Maybe his writing will improve when he removes the huge chip on his shoulder that's weighing down on him so much that he has to slant everything with his heavily heavily biased and bigoted views. Not unlike yours. smile

Quoted for the goddamn truth.

Or will Hudlin not be happy till he makes T'Challa supreme ruler of the Marvel U?

Give him the HOTI or IG or some such like that. Because, as it is, that'd make a LOT more sense than him being, inexplicably and suddenly smarter than Doom, a better fighter than Karnak, stealthier than Batman, etc.

Alfheim
a better fighter than Karnak,

That Karnak battle was just stupid. One knee shot to the head...c'mon man.

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
That Karnak battle was just stupid. One knee shot to the head...c'mon man.

And it's friggin KARNAK!

Karnak!

He is an amazing fighter, and has enhanced physical attributes. One, T'challa would have never been able to catch him off guard like that. Two, even if he did, Karnak has the reflexes to dodge/block/at least ROLL with the blow and THEN break T'Challa into a hundred piece. Three, Karnak is durable and strong enough so as to not allow a single, even well placed, knee strike to the face knock him out.

*shakes head* PIS? No. No. POS.

King KAM
And to tell you the truth...I aint gotta be koo with BP no way, hes rich, he was never a slave.

I actually enjoy Cage more...hes been through the same struggles as i, lives in the hood just like i, gets alot of ass just like i, and is bullet proof.

just like I... :smile:

Alfheim
And it's friggin KARNAK!

Karnak!

He is an amazing fighter, and has enhanced physical attributes. One, T'challa would have never been able to catch him off guard like that. Two, even if he did, Karnak has the reflexes to dodge/block/at least ROLL with the blow and THEN break T'Challa into a hundred piece. Three, Karnak is durable and strong enough so as to not allow a single, even well placed, knee strike to the face knock him out.

*shakes head* PIS? No. No. POS.

Ok lets put it this way. Cap is described as being peak human right? Karnak is peak inhuman. Your average inhuman is stronger than a human being so that means he is probably better than Cap and Cap can beat BP.

Alfheim
And to tell you the truth...I aint gotta be koo with BP no way, hes rich, he was never a slave.

I actually enjoy Cage more...hes been through the same struggles as i, lives in the hood just like i, gets alot of ass just like i, and is bullet proof.

just like I... :smile:

Sorry double post

To be quite honest my favourite black character was Night Thrasher. I dunno I got a thing for street levelers. Maybe thats cos he resembles Cap. I also liked him because evnthough he was black, his colour was never really an isssue.

King KAM
Ok lets put it this way. Cap is described as being peak human right? Karnak is peak inhuman. Your average inhuman is stronger than a human being so that means he is probably better than Cap and Cap can beat BP. nah son....Karanak better keep his distance, or cap will crack that ginormous head open and eat like his name was Steve Lecter.

Alfheim
nah son....Karanak better keep his distance, or cap will crack that ginormous head open and eat like his name was Steve Lecter.

I dunno if hes that good. Thats like cap beating Mantis.

Francisco

That's one of the advantages of the internet you can be anything. So now no one in this message board is white. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Anyway Sojer is talking off his ass as usual. That was not the first time BP fell Karnak with a single punch. He did the same several years ago but with his fist. BP is not inferior to Cap what really happens here is that BP is black and foreigner while Cap is American and white. sad
All this argument has nothing to do with skills or powers. The bottom line is racial bias. The black character will always be dimmed as inferior.

Alfheim
That's one of the advantages of the internet you can be anything. So now no one in this message board is white. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Anyway Sojer is talking off his ass as usual. That was not the first time BP fell Karnak with a single punch. He did the same several years ago but with his fist. BP is not inferior to Cap what really happens here is that BP is black and foreigner while Cap is American and white. sad
All this argument has nothing to do with skills or powers. The bottom line is racial bias. The black character will always be dimmed as inferior.

That maybe so in the past but not now.

King KAM
You know whats funny....I got called being a black hater....and loving wanting to be white and last night....

Im on a crowded ass Subway like train, everyone is coming back from SF from partying new years night, its like 3AM and its me and 2 of my friends. Some white guy gets into with some asian guy about i dont know, and they are right next to me. I dont say anything because if you learn one thing growing up in the ghetto, you learn to mind your own damn buisness.

But then the white guy whos just going off on the asian guy says, "aye listen to me, a ****ing white man is speaking here" like hes Kramer or something...at that point i effin SNAP, he(the guy) has a hat on, and i say" awwwwwwww hell nah, we aint starting that racist bullshit in here, on my muthaeffing mama!!!" and then he says something back, and slap his hat off his head and step on it...then he tries to befriend me...but im not having it. I was gonna KO his ass but i already gotta go to court this month.

Francisco
why not? over two decades ago the Panther dodged Karnak's slamhand and placed a powerful fist on his chin which sent him flying up and down. Before than and just by sheer agility he escaped from Medusa's hair grasp.
Bp even beat up Beast on agility alone. He sent the Beast flying through a brick wall.

Alfheim
why not? over two decades ago the Panther dodged Karnak's slamhand and placed a powerful fist on his chin which sent him flying up and down. Before than and just by sheer agility he escaped from Medusa's hair grasp.
Bp even beat up Beast on agility alone. He sent the Beast flying through a brick wall.

Bro Classic Karnak knocked out the Silver Surfer with a rock.....a rock! He didnt even throw at the Silver Surfer he chopped a brick wall it landed on Silver Surfers head and knocked him out.

Man I had to look at the scans three times because it didnt register, BP aint beating that.

Francisco
Bro Classic Karnak knocked out the Silver Surfer with a rock.....a rock! He didnt even throw at the Silver Surfer he chopped a brick wall it landed on Silver Surfers head and knocked him out.

Man I had to look at the scans three times because it didnt register, BP aint beating that. Why not? Because he is black?
He did it. He escaped from Medusa's hair, dodged Karnak's slamhand and punched him in the chin and Karnak went up and down.

Alfheim
Because he is black?

You need to cut that out.

He did it. He escaped from Medusa's hair, dodged Karnak's slamhand and punched him in the chin and Karnak went up and down.

Then how many times has BP beaten cosmic level characters up? Not only that Karnak knocked him out with a ROCK....Karnak wasnt even trying.

In all fairness though I think what Karnak did was going overboard.

Soljer

The majority of this board IS black, friend. Also note that I never said I was black, just that I wasn't white. wink.

BP IS inferior to Cap. It's simply the way it is in comics. Same way Bucky is inferior to Cap. Gambit is inferior to cap. Matt Murdock is inferior to Cap. Apparently Danny Rand and Shang Chi are even inferior to Cap.

So, now do I hate whites, the irish, cajuns, and asians too? No. It's just comic book fact.

There may be marvel bias on these boards, but I haven't seen ANY racial bias. Stop playing the race card and argue like a real debater, or get the **** out. We don't need this here.

Soljer
You need to cut that out.

Then how many times has BP beaten cosmic level characters up? Not only that Karnak knocked him out with a ROCK....Karnak wasnt even trying.

In all fairness though I think what Karnak did was going overboard.

How's about the time he broke the Thing's arm.

The THING.

You know, the big orange rocky dude that takes blows from the Hulk?

yes

Him.

Francisco
Let's get this straight... The SS got knocked out because a brick wall fell on his head!!?? Oh come on!

xmarksthespot
The majority of this board IS black, friend. Also note that I never said I was black, just that I wasn't white. wink. Don't be silly. Those are the only two options.

Francisco
BP fighting skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thing fighting skills.

Soljer
Don't be silly. Those are the only two options.

laughing

Right, either the white racist bigot or the poor down-trodden black man.

Because other races don't exist. That's the only struggle that's ever happened in the history of the world. It's not like asians were enslaved. Or the jews, even. It's not like India was bitchslapped like crazy by Britain or anything.

Nor could ANY Black man EVER be considered racist. He's just taking it to whitey, and standing up for black power, right?

Francisco
Hay smart ass go back and read my post did I say everyone is this board was white or black? I just said that it seemed no one in this board was white. I didn't rule out the possiblity of asians, latinos and others to be members also.

Soljer
BP fighting skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thing fighting skills.

Why? Because he's ORANGE? Jesus, man! Stop the orange hate.

I guess that's just the way it is, all this anti-orange sentiment....

Alfheim
laughing

Right, either the white racist bigot or the poor down-trodden black man.

Because other races don't exist. That's the only struggle that's ever happened in the history of the world. It's not like asians were enslaved. Or the jews, even. It's not like India was bitchslapped like crazy by Britain or anything.

Nor could ANY Black man EVER be considered racist. He's just taking it to whitey, and standing up for black power, right?

Well I noticed you said you were not white, I did not assume you were black.

Francisco
Why? Because he's ORANGE? Jesus, man! Stop the orange hate.

I guess that's just the way it is, all this anti-orange sentiment....

Orange is just another tonality for white stick out tongue

Did Thing honed his fighting skills since he made his first walking steps? BP has been in the battle field since he was a prepuber.

Soljer
Orange is just another tonality for white stick out tongue

Did Thing honed his fighting skills since he made his first walking steps? BP has been in the battle field since he was a prepuber.

No. But you must realize that this is exactly how you sound.

Why is T'Challa a better fighter than the thing? Because the comics say so.

Same reason that Captain America is a better fighter than T'Challa.

Francisco
No same reason! Cap stepd into a battle field just after he took the sss and he was on his early 20's BP was a child when he was already fighting mercs.
If you were to open your eyes you could see it.

Alfheim
No same reason! Cap stepd into a battle field just after he took the sss and he was on his early 20's BP was a child when he was already fighting mercs.
If you were to open your eyes you could see it.

Wolverine is 200 years old and I still think caps a better fighter....and? What exactly is your problem?

Francisco
My problem is that you are understimating BP because he is not white.
You may not realize it but that's the way it is.

Alfheim

Francisco
Yes, I saw it. The problem is not the quantity but the quality of those heroes. You probably don't see any problem with more black/asian/latino heroes as long as they job to Cap and the other white looking heroes.

Alfheim
Yes, I saw it. The problem is not the quantity but the quality of those heroes. You probably don't see any problem with more black/asian/latino heroes as long as they job to Cap and the other white looking heroes.

Ohhh right so Cap can beat Apocalypse and Darwin????? Have you finished now?

Soljer
I don't give a shit if Darwin kicks the ever loving crap out of the ****ing Sentry.

There is a precedent for his ability to do so.

There is not one in this case.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>