DC Herald+ lvl Bad guys vs. Marvel Herald+ Good guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel has decided not to pick all Heralds but instead Herald lvl beings.

Only 7 allowed per team, Which Side wins?

Silver Surfer
Thor
Quasar
Sersi
BRB
Redshift
Exodus

vs.

Major Force
Despero
Sinestro
H/PDoomsday
Grayven
Validus
Zoom

Soleran
Quasar beats them all solo, seriously, Quantum Zone Dump.

Ok just kidding there but Exodus on the herald level team?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soleran
Quasar beats them all solo, seriously, Quantum Zone Dump.

Ok just kidding there but Exodus on the herald level team?
To me, Exodus is bad assed and I just wanted to put him in there even tho he's bad. But he's only bad becuz he doesn't know he's bad. He thinks he's right. Kinda like magneto.

tdawg14
Marvel 7 or 8/10. The combined powers of Surfer, Thor, BRB and Quasar is too much for the DC team.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by tdawg14
Marvel 7 or 8/10. The combined powers of Surfer, Thor, BRB and Quasar is too much for the DC team.

I agree with this 100%

Wally West
Surely Despero & H/PDoomsday are above herald level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
Surely Despero & H/PDoomsday are above herald level.
i would think so, but many people put them both under thanos. Thus making them herald lvl.

Wally West
But don't you consider Thanos under Silver Surfer, and think Surfer just jobs to him or something? Maybe Thanos isn't even herald level.

Howard_Jones
Despero is above herald. H/P Doomsday is dead though. He gets this treatment:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4829/stormbreaker41415fl8.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1236/stormbreaker41617ln0.jpg

big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
But don't you consider Thanos under Silver Surfer, and think Surfer just jobs to him or something? Maybe Thanos isn't even herald level.

I actually always thought Thanos was Surfer's Equal and that Surfer was a little bit better than Herald lvl. Until I came to this board and found out Surfer was only Herald lvl and Thanos was God of the multiverse

tdawg14
Despero is the main weapon for DC side. H/P Doomsday and Sinestro are also very tough. Which version of SS is this? If it is post-Annhilation SS, then Marvel wins 10/10

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I actually always thought Thanos was Surfer's Equal and that Surfer was a little bit better than Herald lvl. Until I came to this board and found out Surfer was only Herald lvl and Thanos was God of the multiverse

Posts like these are why you're the laughing stock of the forum.

Galan007
Marvel has decided not to pick all Heralds but instead Herald lvl beings.

Only 7 allowed per team, Which Side wins?

Silver Surfer
Thor
Quasar
Sersi
BRB
Redshift
Exodus

vs.

Major Force
Despero
Sinestro
H/PDoomsday
Grayven
Validus
Zoom I like seeing Zoom on this list.

tjcoady

how on earth could surfer NOT be herald level? he IS a herald. the level is named after him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tjcoady
how on earth could surfer NOT be herald level? he IS a herald. the level is named after him.

How can the lvl be named after the one who is the most powerful? That would mean anyone under him wouldn't be herald lvl.

tjcoady
How can the lvl be named after the one who is the most powerful? That would mean anyone under him wouldn't be herald lvl.

Why would it mean that? it just means he's a high level herald. Why would the level be named after a mid-range character within it? A herald can not be anything but a herald level character without being upgraded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.