which game is better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samle
spidermam 2 the game or spider the first game or ultimate spiderman

Doc Ock
Spider-Man 2.

Ultimate Spider-Man is just chasing a villain around for like 90% of the game.

Boooooooooooooring.

DBZ MAN
Spider-man 2. Better swing factor.

spencerspider
ulti or spidey 2

Arachnid1
Its hard to pick between Spiderman 2 and Ultimate Spiderman. The first isn't even a factor. I picked Ultimate Spiderman mainly because you get to be two people. One of which id a villain.

m-16-150
Spiderman 2

steverules
Spider-man 2 but only just

Spider-man for PS1 was actually really good, just spider-man 2 you can go around new York and some of the other stuff is pretty good but it gets very repetitive like saving a man from falling 300 times, gettin a run away car 900 times and aload of other missions that have been done 100's of times and it did get pretty boring. But it was still fun and a really good game to play. It's my the best but only just.

doctorstrongbad
I Liked part 2 better because of the freedom around the city. I'm sure part 3 will be the best. smile

H. S. 6
Spider-Man 2: The Movie was an great game with excellent web-swinging. I'm sure 3 will expound on the physics of swinging, enlarge the city, and make for an even better game.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Spider-Man 2: The Movie was an great game with excellent web-swinging. I'm sure 3 will expound on the physics of swinging, enlarge the city, and make for an even better game.

I couldn't have said it better. hehe

Sparkz
Spider-Man 2 defiantly, The swinging is awesome, and when you unlock the endurance round and the boss battles where you get to fight Doc Ock Shocker, Rhino and Calypso at the same time, well it just get really fun especially since it doesn't feel like its based on the film as you never hear Toby Maguire's voice while doing that. The random missions can get a bit repetitive though.

As for Ultimate Spidey the swinging is pretty boring free roaming sucks as there really isn't anything to do, and the story is to short, although its a very good story and was fun when I first played it.

The First Spidey game for the PS2 though was fun but nothing spectacular.

Now if you had mentioned the PS1 games that'd be something else, very fun games and great stories too.

Can't wait for Spider-man 3, although i do wish they would base a free roaming Spidey game on 616 so we get away from Toby Maguire's terrible voice acting and it could make a much better story for the game.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Sparkz
Spider-Man 2 defiantly, The swinging is awesome, and when you unlock the endurance round and the boss battles where you get to fight Doc Ock Shocker, Rhino and Calypso at the same time, well it just get really fun especially since it doesn't feel like its based on the film as you never hear Toby Maguire's voice while doing that. The random missions can get a bit repetitive though.

As for Ultimate Spidey the swinging is pretty boring free roaming sucks as there really isn't anything to do, and the story is to short, although its a very good story and was fun when I first played it.

I liked both games but Spider-man was 2 was much better. I hope part 3 will be as good as the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.