Titanic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Ok who loves/likes this movie ?? I like it alot a cinema masterpiece by james camran . Ohh and Jack is in there no not jack sparrow laughing

Solo
Overrated, mediocre at best.

WrathfulDwarf
Hold me back guys! HOLD ME BACK!!!!

coolmovies
what ??

Mr Parker
Originally posted by coolmovies
Ok who loves/likes this movie ?? I like it alot a cinema masterpiece by james camran . Ohh and Jack is in there no not jack sparrow laughing

Yeah thats the main reason I like it is because yeah it was a cinema masterpiece,great photography and mainy because of the hot looking kate winslet. big grin

coolmovies
am older then her eek!

Impediment
Titanic was overrated. Period.

drewbiefan
I think i am one of very few that has not really seen this movie laughing out loud

coolmovies
its a true story guys

S_W_LeGenD
its a true story guys
A bit far-fetched.

Disaster event was perhaps fully accurate.

drewbiefan
Exactly, which means it is probably rather a sad story right?
For what i saw of it, it does not seem like a bad movie. However it may be a bit boring for me, but considering it is a true story, it would be wonderful to watch all of it, to see what actually did happen to Titanic.

Impediment
its a true story guys

So was Pearl Harbor, and that movie sucked, too.

drewbiefan
That looks ok. What is it about? pearl harbor?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Impediment
So was Pearl Harbor, and that movie sucked, too.

Yeah it sure did.It was way too predictable.

The Core
Anything that happened 50 years before the movie was made is going to be predictable.

..and I enjoyed "Pearl Harbor". A lot.

§P0oONY
I enjoyed Titanic. A nice twist on a classic story. My only real problem was it's length, I think it dragged a bit.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Core
Anything that happened 50 years before the movie was made is going to be predictable.

..and I enjoyed "Pearl Harbor". A lot.

I enjoyed Titanic mostly because of Kate Winslet.I didnt care for Pearl Harbour because of two events that I just knew were going to happen DID happen and that was when Ben Affleck turned up missing and everybody wrote him off as being dead,I just knew Affllecks buddy was going to be her new lover and make love to her.Then when Affleck comes back,his buddy dies in that mission.I just knew before that attack that was going to happen.Movies like that which are so predictable,I dont care for.wayyyyy too predictable.Titanic I liked,Pearl Harbour didnt care for.

EPIIIBITES
Was impartial to the film...but I hated the packaging.

Without a doubt one of the most overhyped films in history...The ridiculous budget, the Cameron name, the Dion single, and Leo's star on the rise were the elements that made the hype believable (well, to most in North America, but more so overseas, where in places like Japan this kind of sap just kills at the box office).

Definitely not a bad film...but certainly not a great (academy award sweeping) one.

I honestly believe that if you even took out the Celine Dion factor, it wouldn't have been near as big the motion picture event that it was...(a classic example of the power of marketing).

Rampant ox
I thought it was a fantatsic movie.erm

Although it could have used Christopher Lee. stick out tongue

m-16-150
I love titanic

Dusty
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/30931_1-titanic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.