I Don't Get It

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
What is it with women and flowers? I unexpectedly showed up to her work and gave her a dozen of roses and ofcourse her natural reactions are blushing knees getting weak big wide smile. Whats up with that?

If I recieve flowers (which is unlikely), in the back of my mind saying. "Shit, now I got more responsibilities. I gotta take care of my shit and take care of the flowers atleast for a week or 2."

If someone gave you flowers whats on the back of your mind?

JacopeX
Thank You... erm

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Smiter
What is it with women and flowers? I unexpectedly showed up to her work and gave her a dozen of roses and ofcourse her natural reactions are blushing knees getting weak big wide smile. Whats up with that?

If I recieve flowers (which is unlikely), in the back of my mind saying. "Shit, now I got more responsibilities. I gotta take care of my shit and take care of the flowers atleast for a week or 2."

If someone gave you flowers whats on the back of your mind? i dont know... girls just like flowers... I think its the thought that you thought of her and flowers is always a good gesture

I hate roses.. so blah

Bardock42
"Weird, why'd they give me flowers. Also, is that a girl? Holy shit. I might get some booty. Oh...no, just some faggy looking guy. Why'd he give me flowers. Maybe he likes me. That would be weird. I better do something now, I'm inner monologuing for a minute already. He's starting to stare at me. Why the **** would he give me a flower. Now say something. Oh..oh ..nope, he's going away, yeah, he's gone. Well, problem solved. Why would he give me a flower though. It looks kinda nice too. And smells good, I think I'll put it near the fridge, then I will see something nice when getting something to eat. I really don't get why he'd give me a flower though..."

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Smiter

If someone gave you flowers whats on the back of your mind?

If someone hands me flowers im going to throw them to the ground and stomp on them untill they are dead.

Storm
Flowers have always been a favorite to show how someone feels about someone. Throughout history, lovers have given flowers to each other as a token of their longing, devotion, and love.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bloigen
I'm going to the toilet in a couple of minutes.

drewbiefan
???
I am not attracted to flowersstick out tongue

boobsmagee
Originally posted by Bardock42
"Weird, why'd they give me flowers. Also, is that a girl? Holy shit. I might get some booty. Oh...no, just some faggy looking guy. Why'd he give me flowers. Maybe he likes me. That would be weird. I better do something now, I'm inner monologuing for a minute already. He's starting to stare at me. Why the **** would he give me a flower. Now say something. Oh..oh ..nope, he's going away, yeah, he's gone. Well, problem solved. Why would he give me a flower though. It looks kinda nice too. And smells good, I think I'll put it near the fridge, then I will see something nice when getting something to eat. I really don't get why he'd give me a flower though..."

LoL!

drewbiefan
I do not get this threadstick out tonguemessed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.