Thanos Vs. Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since Odin was obviously giving his best when Fighting Thanos, how does the major Odin baddy do against Thanos.

Kutulu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Since Odin was obviously giving his best when Fighting Thanos, how does the major Odin baddy do against Thanos.

Surtur, and spite thread.

Wally West
In Marvel Ultimate Alliance I beat Surtur with Wolverine, so Thanos can clearly win!

Spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
Surtur, and spite thread.

How is it spite when Thanos is able to stand up to Odin? now I'm confused. What exactly is Thanos lvl? in one minute people are talking about his fight with ODin and then next it's a spite thread for him to fight Surtur?

breeze85
Thanos gets annihilated. Simple as that.

Thanos had a good showing of his durability against Odin, no doubt about that. Still, Odin didn't seem to give his best at Thanos. Thanos couldn't even hurt Odin the slightest bit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by breeze85

Still, Odin didn't seem to give his best at Thanos.
ORLY?

celestialdemon
Surtur wins for now. Don't know what kind of power level Thanos is going to have after his resurrection in Annihilation.

Wally West
How is it spite when Thanos is able to stand up to Odin? now I'm confused. What exactly is Thanos lvl? in one minute people are talking about his fight with ODin and then next it's a spite thread for him to fight Surtur? Stop this Thanos nonsense and stop spamming the boards with all these topics somehow related to your crusade against him. Nobody puts Thanos on Odin's level, they just show the fight as an example of his durability, you just choose to ignore the logic in any post like that and your warped brain interprets it as people claiming Thanos is as powerful as Odin.

Kutulu
How is it spite when Thanos is able to stand up to Odin? now I'm confused. What exactly is Thanos lvl? in one minute people are talking about his fight with ODin and then next it's a spite thread for him to fight Surtur?

Thanos stood up to Odin for a while, but was slowly losing ground. Had the fight continued on, Thanos would have lost. It was still an amazing feat of durability, that's why people talk about it.

Thanos would stand up to Surtur for a while too, but would lose, he's simply out-powered, as he was when fighting Odin. Thanos approaches skyfather level, but Surtur is skyfather level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
Stop this Thanos nonsense and stop spamming the boards with all these topics somehow related to your crusade against him. Nobody puts Thanos on Odin's level, they just show the fight as an example of his durability, you just choose to ignore the logic in any post like that and your warped brain interprets it as people claiming Thanos is as powerful as Odin.

So you mean Odin could have just cremed Thanos' clock anytime? Odin Jobbed to Thanos? Noo confused

Howard_Jones
Nvr, he was cleaning Thanos' clock. The big feat is the fact that he was hitting Thanos with his most powerful attacks, and Thanos got back up in defiance.

Wally West
So you mean Odin could have just cremed Thanos' clock anytime? Odin Jobbed to Thanos? Noo confused How did he job if he didn't lose and had the advantage during the whole fight?

Odin had trouble killing Thanos. Galactus has had trouble killing Thanos. Omega has. The Maker has. Lots of characters more powerful than Thanos have had trouble killing him, it doesn't put him on their level. Drax the Destroyed has said he is the only one capable of killing Thanos, and since his resurrection, Drax is the only one who has done so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Nvr, he was cleaning Thanos' clock. The big feat is the fact that he was hitting Thanos with his most powerful attacks, and Thanos got back up in defiance.

How is that a feat? WHen Thanos was losing. There are many characters with Will power to stand up to odin. Superman has insane will power to do jobber stuff like that. So does Captain marvel, The Top green lanterns, DS could stand up to Odins Blast even Easier if you ask me. I have never seen any Energy blast get the best of DS. I even think Despero could have just stood in Defiance. Especially if he started amping up thru the flame of pytar. But It just seems Odin jobbed. The mightiest of Sky fathers can't put down an above Top tier?

nvrbeenwthagirl
How did he job if he didn't lose and had the advantage during the whole fight?

Odin had trouble killing Thanos. Galactus has had trouble killing Thanos. Omega has. The Maker has. Lots of characters more powerful than Thanos have had trouble killing him, it doesn't put him on their level. Drax the Destroyed has said he is the only one capable of killing Thanos, and since his resurrection, Drax is the only one who has done so.

So basically becuz Thanos can't die he gets an auto win on these forums? Even tho he doesn't have prep and the characters on these boards are not going to be bound by Low showing or jobber auras or PIS? I can't see Thanos Beating the JLA and THe JSA without prep. So how is any better than Despero?

Wally West
So basically becuz Thanos can't die he gets an auto win on these forums? Even tho he doesn't have prep and the characters on these boards are not going to be bound by Low showing or jobber auras or PIS? I can't see Thanos Beating the JLA and THe JSA without prep. So how is any better than Despero? Thanos obviously can die since hes dead right now. Hes obviously so difficult to kill a being had to be created specifically to do the task, with powers taylor made to beat Thanos.

Galan007
ummmm yeah.... confused

Surter 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos obviously can die since hes dead right now. Hes obviously so difficult to kill a being had to be created specifically to do the task, with powers taylor made to beat Thanos.

Do you think that Thanos can beat The Combined might of the JLA and JSA?

Kutulu
So basically becuz Thanos can't die he gets an auto win on these forums?

Umm you do know that he's dead, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wally West
Do you think that Thanos can beat The Combined might of the JLA and JSA? If they fought like they did against Despero then sure. Did they use all their powers, their speed, team work, etc. against Despero? Or did they forget their powers like you claim Thanos' opponents do.

Howard_Jones
How is that a feat? WHen Thanos was losing. There are many characters with Will power to stand up to odin. Superman has insane will power to do jobber stuff like that.

A magical blast from a SKYFATHER?! Not only that, but the top Skyfather in the MU?! No.

So does Captain marvel, The Top green lanterns, DS could stand up to Odins Blast even Easier if you ask me.

No, No, and Current DS, no. The other Pantheon gods fear Odin like he's going to kill ALL of them. No GL has that much power, short of Ion.

I even think Despero could have just stood in Defiance. Especially if he started amping up thru the flame of pytar.

Amped up, maybe, but he'd be in worse shape.

But It just seems Odin jobbed. The mightiest of Sky fathers can't put down an above Top tier?

He could have, but the fight was interrupted by Beta Ray Bill, who told Odin why they were there. Beta had to wait for a down moment in the fight, because he saw what happened to Surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
A magical blast from a SKYFATHER?! Not only that, but the top Skyfather in the MU?! No.

No, No, and Current DS, no. The other Pantheon gods fear Odin like he's going to kill ALL of them. No GL has that much power, short of Ion.

Amped up, maybe, but he'd be in worse shape.

He could have, but the fight was interrupted by Beta Ray Bill, who told Odin why they were there. Beta had to wait for a down moment in the fight, because he saw what happened to Surfer.

Current DS is actually more powerful than Previous ones. You might wanna try that again. Current DS is more likely equal to or more powerful than ODin. And Kyle use his ring to shield a big bang. I think A top GL surely Can stand up to Odin for a nice while. THanos was amped up when he was fighting ODin. Odin even made comment about it. So yeah, Despero wouldn't do any worse if you ask me.

Howard_Jones
Current DS is actually more powerful than Previous ones. You might wanna try that again. Current DS is more likely equal to or more powerful than ODin.

So, Superman > Odin? confused

And Kyle use his ring to shield a big bang. I think A top GL surely Can stand up to Odin for a nice while.

He did that on one occasion. He can't do that on a day to day basis. I've seen a top GL's shields get busted by Superman's punches, and have even been broken by Ionic Wonderman.

THanos was amped up when he was fighting ODin. Odin even made comment about it. So yeah, Despero wouldn't do any worse if you ask me.

He wasn't amped up. Just prepared mentally.

darthgoober
Current DS is actually more powerful than Previous ones. You might wanna try that again. Current DS is more likely equal to or more powerful than ODin.
Of course, he's got the ALE now.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl And Kyle use his ring to shield a big bang. I think A top GL surely Can stand up to Odin for a nice while.
Even most GL fans are willing to concede that particular feat was a load of PIS.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl THanos was amped up when he was fighting ODin. Odin even made comment about it. So yeah, Despero wouldn't do any worse if you ask me.
But he wasn't amped up anymore than usual. It's within Thanos's power to amp himself up with cosmic energy, what don't you get about that? It still counts as his power.

Soljer
Get off your Thanos hate, nvr. God, and you claim you AREN'T biased.

Thanos standing up to Odin was a great durability feat. Nothing more. Odin one-shotted the Surfer, and then blasted Thanos with even more power. Even his power concentrated through Gungir, and it did shit-all. Could Thanos beat odin? **** no! Never. But him survivng Odin's worst is saying something.

Spite thread. Closed.

TricksterPriest
Current DS is actually more powerful than Previous ones. You might wanna try that again. Current DS is more likely equal to or more powerful than ODin. And Kyle use his ring to shield a big bang. I think A top GL surely Can stand up to Odin for a nice while. THanos was amped up when he was fighting ODin. Odin even made comment about it. So yeah, Despero wouldn't do any worse if you ask me.

No, current DS jobs to Superman. Thus, Current DS<New Gods DS. Odin's feats put him far above DS. Maybe not New Gods DS, but certainly far above the current one. Kyle sealed off a big bang? When was this? I hate to copy you, but it sounds like the big bang jobbed. laughing Thanos amping himself is normal, as everyone on this board seems to know except you.

Edit: As for the topic, spite to the max. Stop polluting the forum.

K3VIL
Odin going all out in Asgard would have mean the Annihilation of Asgard.Containing his powers he wrecked a large part of the everlasting city.Odin showed more power when he fought Seth and caused multiversal level shockwaves.Now that would have annihilated Thanos and that's what Surtur is gonna do.

norrinradd43
In Marvel Ultimate Alliance I beat Surtur with Wolverine, so Thanos can clearly win!

Spite. Surtur was not in MUA

norrinradd43
I dont think this is a spite thread...I think Surtur wins but ive definatly seen worse mismatches

darthgoober
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I dont think this is a spite thread...I think Surtur wins but ive definatly seen worse mismatches
No, it's spite. nvr is pretty much famous around here for creating threads to discredit Marvel characters(especially Thanos).

Wally West
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Surtur was not in MUA You're right, I was thinking of Ymir. Wolverine beat him big grin

TricksterPriest
if you try to use MUA as evidence that Logan can beat Surtur, I'm going to die of laughter. laughing laughing laughing That line was worth it. big grin Nvr's a fanboy, ignore him. He seems to have a mad on against Thanos.

Wally West
I think its a perfectly valid argument shifty

Which reminds me, Logan is also > Doom with Odin's power. whistle

Newjak
I think its a perfectly valid argument shifty

Which reminds me, Logan is also > Doom with Odin's power. whistle I never used Wolverine I was always Thor, Ironman, Thing, my fourth guy changed around lot but at the end it was Ghostrider all the way.

guy222

Surtur lights Twilight, cuts Thanos in half

Mrrungo Mu
Thanos is probably my favorite character,but he loses this BADLY.

Bentley
Spite. Grow out of your hate man, you are better than this kind of display.

Martian_mind
If MUA is canon that would mean deadpool>then mephisto evil face

norrinradd43
LOL if you go by MUA than the team of Daredevil, Elektra, Captain America, and Moon Knight can take Galactus

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Bentley
Spite. Grow out of your hate man, you are better than this kind of display.

My sentiments exactly. There;s better ways of going about this rationally and respectfully.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.