Nintendo DS Friend Codes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Okie, I know a ton of people have DSs on here, so if you have any wifi games, post up which games and friend codes (as well as any other info needed to connect to other people)!

So far I've just got Animal Crossing...friend code is 5068-9384-9487, my town name is Rabbiton, and my name in-game is Lana.

General Kaliero
Rabbiton?! laughing

Animal Crossing: FC 3264-7888-6691, name Dak, town Dragon

Mario Kart: FC 545522 217023

Lana
It would have been Bunnyland if there was enough space! stick out tongue

InnerRise
Mario Kart Screen Name: InnerRise

Mario Kart Friend Code: 326481076639

Metroid Prime Hunters Screen Name: InnerRise

Metroid Prime Hunters Friend Code: 541244735528

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Ricodrayz
I just got Mario Kart the other day, once I get my stuff together I will send people my code lol. The game cheats and smacks you at the finish line making everyone pass you at the last minute!

InnerRise
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
I just got Mario Kart the other day, once I get my stuff together I will send people my code lol. The game cheats and smacks you at the finish line making everyone pass you at the last minute! Yup it does do that.

Better get use to it buddy. wink

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JToTheP
It doesn't cheat, it's one of the new boosts they added to the series.

Ricodrayz
lol I just started on 150 that's why. They are cheaper.

Lana
My friend code for Final Fantasy III: 1632-9822-8477

Ricodrayz
You get a different friend code for each game? I want your Mario Kart friendcode then lol

Lana
I don't have Mario Kart...

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Lana
I don't have Mario Kart... Now whos fault is that evil face

DracotheDragon
My mario kart friend code is: 472523506365

My Animal Crossing friend code is: (I'll get back for that... don't have it on me...)

ESB -1138
FF3: 0688-0799-0724

Lana
Just got Castlevania Portrait of Ruin today, my friend code is 3780-5139-5534.

Spartan005
Mine is...

I have Mario Kart and I can play pretty much anytime today

Lana
Mario Kart: 309334 331039
In-game name is Alana.

SaTsuJiN
I'm just curious... what kind of multiplayer gaming could FFIII and Castlevania provide? o_O

and I'll post my friend codes up when I get a DS again... I figured my Lite was busted (from the D-pad incident) so I gave it to my sister

Ushgarak
Castlevania allows you to sell stuff to each other and play in co-op mode against game bosses (which is very neat and could do with being expanded)

Lana
Yeah, I definitely wish they had more to the co-op in PoR.

In FFIII you can send letters to each other, that's all there is for multiplayer in there. Doesn't really count as multiplayer, in my opinion...

Lana
Woo, new game.

Pokemon (Pearl): Name: Lana
Code: 4167 0967 0369

Tattoo
Mario Kart DS:
Code: 236294816572

Reverend Axel
I'm thinking of buying Animal Crossings. Would that be a wise investment?

Also, I am buying Mario Kart DS.

Lana
Get Mario Kart for sure.

And Animal Crossing can be ridiculously addictive.

Reverend Axel
Get Mario Kart for sure.

And Animal Crossing can be ridiculously addictive. I've noticed.

Got 'em both. w00t

FC's

Animal Crossing: 5069-1485-1663
Mario Kart : 300756421834

see you kids there

Tattoo
OK, this is odd...my friend code for Mario Kart is different than what I typed in here before. ermm

Mario Kart DS: 279280455470

Skeets
Originally posted by Tattoo
OK, this is odd...my friend code for Mario Kart is different than what I typed in here before. ermm

Mario Kart DS: 279280455470
Did you play it on a different DS?

Lana
Yeah, if you played the game on a different DS than you usually do, then it's going to reset your code.

And Rev, might help to post your game name and town name for AC...stick out tongue

Reverend Axel
Yeah, if you played the game on a different DS than you usually do, then it's going to reset your code.

And Rev, might help to post your game name and town name for AC...stick out tongue

Ahem, good idea.

Name: Axel
Town: Jigglebe
FC: 5069-1485-1663

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.