American Pie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who else loves this movie?

Impediment
The first movie was great.

The sequels were shit.

Rampant ox
The original and Band Camp were great. The others didnt do much for me.

SnakeEyes
I don't think I'll bother seeing any of the sequels that didn't go to theaters/don't have the original cast.

I liked the first one the best (which is what this thread's about). I also enjoyed American Pie 2 and American Wedding, but not as much as American Pie.

Solo
The original was decent.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
The first one was fun enough, but even that doesn't hold a shit to Animal House. If you haven't seen that, do so now...

Toga! Toga! Toga!

Impediment
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
The first one was fun enough, but even that doesn't hold a shit to Animal House. If you haven't seen that, do so now...

Toga! Toga! Toga!

Don't forget Porky's.

"Why do they call you Lassie"?

hysterical2

The Core
Never saw it, never will.

Kram3r
Originally posted by The Core
Never saw it, never will.

Why? erm

The first one was a mad 90's Teen-Americana film.

guy222
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Who else loves this movie?

I did
Sequels crappy

The Core
Originally posted by Kram3r
Why? erm

The first one was a mad 90's Teen-Americana film.

If it's a teen movie, and not from John Hughes, chances are I won't like it. Especially if it's all sex themed comedy.

Just not my bag.

SnakeEyes
If it's a teen movie, and not from John Hughes, chances are I won't like it. Especially if it's all sex themed comedy.

Just not my bag.

That's fair enough I suppose.

But if I were you I'd still give it a chance. The first one, at least.

T.M
The first was not bad.. all the other ones were shit.

Mr Parker
I heard about the movie but never saw it.will have to remember that about the sequals.

Kram3r

Just not my bag.

That's fair enough. John Hughes was the king, I just thought you might as well see it, considering the amount of viewing you do. However, if it isn't your thing I understand too. There are shitloads of movies I wouldn't touch simply because they aren't my thing either.

Akira99
The first and second movies were original and very enjoyable. What came afterwards were pieces of crap

Vegas
The two first kicked ass.

K.Diddy
The 1st and 2nd are exellent movies

LORDSIDIOUS01
American Pie was the bomb. Great film. the sequels however were overtly fair.

Show_Girl17
yea i love!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.