Batman's mind in Superman's body vs Captain America's mind in Thor's body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Stole this idea from another forum. 1 day of prep. Cap gets no knowledge on how to use Mjolnir unless he already knows. !!!NO KRYPTONITE!!! Bloodlust is on. Who wins?

Scenario 1: Cap/Thor w/o Mjolnir.
Scenario 2: Cap/Thor has access to Mjolnir.

Darth Martin
1. I think Bats/Supes take this cuz bats has studied Supes and know his powers, strengths, and weaknesses. I'm not sure you can say the same for Cap cuz Thor is more mysterious and to himself.

2. We all know that Cap can sucessfully pick up Mjolnir but can he properly use it is the question.

King KAM
it doesnt matter...supes body beats the crap out of thors tooo easily...mnake the match more even

Darth Martin
Originally posted by King KAM
it doesnt matter...supes body beats the crap out of thors tooo easily...mnake the match more even What the f**k? How?

B dot Rob
By punching him until he's not conscious. Duh.

Darth Martin
And I suppose Cap's just gonna stand there. Lol, I think Bats will win too and voted for him.

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What the f**k? How? Supes Koed thor...while laying down....that punch had ZERO zip to it, and thor was out like a light....this fight aint fair.

give cap orions body or somethin

Darth Martin
Scans? Not that I don't believe you, just want to see it.

SuperHNIC
Fight devolves into a straight up fist fight, until Bats learns to fly and/or Cap learns to use the mystical/magical Hammer(other than swinging and throwing it). Stalemate.

Can Supes move his limbs just as fast as he can fly?

King KAM
i know you beleive, considering i ALWAYS deliver....

I have no idea where to find that damn scan...its in te superman vs thor thread...but i cant seem to work that damn search function...so i might have to DL the comic gimmie like 10 minutes

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Scans? Not that I don't believe you, just want to see it.

It was in the crossover. "My dials go up to eleven!" or whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Originally posted by SuperHNIC
Fight devolves into a straight up fist fight, until Bats learns to fly and/or Cap learns to use the mystical/magical Hammer(other than swinging and throwing it). Stalemate.

Can Supes move his limbs just as fast as he can fly? i already made a cage civil war sig....u might wanna check it out, it was funny

King KAM
man is the superman koing thor pic hard to find....heres the first pic...http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/37/supesthor1nk6.jpg

King KAM
and heres supes KOing thor, from his back, while catching mjolnir
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2996/avengersjlav12p40ww2.th.jpg

StarsNeverFall7
Bats probably takes this as having more knowledge of what Supes is capable of and well lets face it, his power set is fairly generic.

On a side note though, Superman should never be taking a majority over Thor. He matches him in almost every category and draws his power from one of Supes main weaknesses, magic.

DigiMark007
The crossover fight was dumb, and should never really be sited for debating purposes. Cool fight and all (and great pic of Supes getting decked) but horrible from a continuity standpoint.

But skills or not, Mjolnir takes time (see also: centuries) to wield properly. Cap-Thor has more potnetial here but wouldn't win.

Bat-Supes 9/10

grey fox
Does this match take place BEFORE or After Bat-supes Super-molests every child on the planet in a pico-second ?

Martian_mind
Not every child sillybangin just orphans with black hair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.