Sig Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
I uploaded an image, but it won't show up on my messages! What do I need to do?

Barker

Ultraman Baltan
Barker, since you are on my ignore list, I don't care about what you need to say.

Barker
What the f**k?

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Barker
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Barker, since you are on my ignore list, I do't care about what you need to say.

barker has the coolset sig image ever! but barker, you need to fix my name, i changed usernames no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Anyone with a brain, please help.

*I mean barker, not 420*

Lana
...did you actually take the code it gives you after uploading your sig and enter it into the signature field in your edit profile page?

I find it ironic you're asking for 'anyone with a brain'.

Barker
laughing

d-fly_girl008
Try going into the Sig Forum, they have threads that explain this and also avatars. smile

Dr. Badass420

*I mean barker, not 420*
the pittman makes mine

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
barker has the coolset sig image ever! but barker, you need to fix my name, i changed usernames no expression

Lana
And oh yeah. In the future, try checking the appropriate forums (of which the OTF is not one) to see if there's threads explaining these sorts of things already.

Barker

*I mean barker, not 420*
At least I can work my Sig image? confused

Vinny Valentine
Send a naked picture of yourself to Lana.

happy Thats a Way to upload a Sig shifty

~King of Pie~
Barker, since you are on my ignore list, I don't care about what you need to say. OYu realize that that's baiting, correct?

Also, you might want to go into your options, and uncheck the "Hide Signature" box. That usually does wonders for me.

Also, you can post the image tags from your uploaded image, and put it in the signature box in your profile, like so:

First, click on the upload custom signature button, becuase KMC needs to have it's own specific image, in case you may not have known.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/pielover666/Screen04.jpg

Then, upload it, in a screen that looks like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/pielover666/Screen05.jpg

Afterwards, the image tags with the specific URL will be given to you, copy them, and paste them in the signature box, pictured here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/pielover666/Screen06.jpg

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Lana
...did you actually take the code it gives you after uploading your sig and enter it into the signature field in your edit profile page?

I find it ironic you're asking for 'anyone with a brain'.

Considering I never uploaded a sig before, I wouldn't know. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanks for the help, no thanks for being an obnoxious clod.

Lana
Considering I never uploaded a sig before, I wouldn't know. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanks for the help, no thanks for being an obnoxious clod.

Considering that it explains to you exactly what you need to do...srug

~King of Pie~

*I mean barker, not 420* Even though Barker knows how to put a sig on his profile, even after a week of membership, let alone your 5 putrid months.
How ironic.

Dr. Badass420
barker fix my name plz

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
Even though Barker knows how to put a sig on his profile, even after a week of membership, let alone your 5 putrid months.
How ironic.

Because he had time to understand. This is the first time I tried. Go in the corner somewhere and each some chocolate.

Barker
barker fix my name plz
lol alredy did? confused evil face cool wink smile

~King of Pie~
barker fix my name plz Where?

Barker
Because he had time to understand. This is the first time I tried. Go in the corner somewhere and each some chocolate.
What the f**k?

I had my first sig up in just a few minutes.

What takes me a few minutes takes you 5 months?..

Dr. Badass420
lol alredy did? confused evil face cool wink smile
thanks bananasex

Thorinn
tohsrug

~King of Pie~
What the f**k?

I had my first sig up in just a few minutes.

What takes me a few minutes takes you 5 months?.. Pwned.

Barker
thanks bananasex
ew lol im reporsting in this thred. sick smile

Ultraman Baltan
Pwned.

Sounds like the wit of a two year old.

~King of Pie~
Sounds like the wit of a two year old. You're trying to make him look like an idiot, but you ask for help in the simpest of tasks, and ask for said helo in the wrong location.

It's vyable logic. Higher than most on KMC can comprehend, unfortuneately, considering the fact that it's so simple...

Dr. Badass420
ew lol im reporsting in this thred. sick smile
ZOMG PLZ DNT

Ultraman Baltan
thanks bananasex

Best smilie ever. laughing out loud

Ultraman Baltan
You're trying to make him look like an idiot, but you ask for help in the simpest of tasks, and ask for said helo in the wrong location.

It's vyable logic. Higher than most on KMC can comprehend, unfortuneately, considering the fact that it's so simple...

Did you even READ what he said? It had nothing to do with that!

~King of Pie~
Did you even READ what he said? It had nothing to do with that! Yes, I did. It had everything to do with that.

Ultraman Baltan
How?

~King of Pie~
How? How not?

Storm
You can find any help in the Signature Forum located here: Signature Forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.