IM awsome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
how do people stand other people when then dont wanna talk 2 u but u love them alot

Mišt
hai smilesmilesmile

Barker
YOU R AESOME A@ IMING? LOL

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
YOU R AESOME A@ IMING? LOL

LOL ASL?eek!

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
how do people stand other people when then dont wanna talk 2 u but u love them alot lolz lik tats dep...wuna heng uot

Barker

Scythe
The hell you sellin'?

Mišt
OMG 47MAUSTRAILA

o k ur a bit old 4 me embarrasmentembarrasmenteek! smokin'

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Scythe
The hell you sellin'? pot, cocaine, and real estate.

Barker

BakaXero
Yes I'm qualified to go through early childhood

Yes Instant messaging is awesome

I DONT LIKE BIOGRAPHYZ GOSH!!!!

Destiny_Desire
eek! WHERES DA POT?!?!?!

Mišt
OOPMSA LOOPSA

SOZ THAT WuZ cat on my fett meke me type rong

im 9

o stil bit old 4 meembarrasmentembarrasmentstick out tongueeek!

SpadeKing
Oh no not him again, why god!? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crybaby

Great the Vraya

Barker

Mišt
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
lolz lik ur sokoool!@!121, Hw du ouy mak smles????/////?

wit paynt n uplod herebangin

kk im4

me 2eek! u lyk powr rangrs?embarrasment

Barker
lyk?

i wact ebery day. smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

SpadeKing

Destiny_Desire
with the cocaine and real estate silly lolz lik ur sokoool!@!121, Hw du ouy mak smles????/////?

Nu uh............. secret I took it

Great the Vraya
how do people stand other people when then dont wanna talk 2 u but u love them alot Dude, according to your posts, I judge you as some racist little eight year old who saw something about crips and decided that he could be one too, so he decided that he would be gangster and say nigga a lot then decided that he should take his "gangster crippage" to the big leagues, as in communicating with other people about it instead of just playing pretend inside his room with his set of harry potter legos.

SpadeKing
Dude, according to your posts, I judge you as some racist little eight year old who saw something about crips and decided that he could be one too, so he decided that he would be gangster and say nigga a lot then decided that he should take his "gangster crippage" to the big leagues, as in communicating with other people about it instead of just playing pretend inside his room with his set of harry potter legos.

Didn't I already say something basically like that? but included that he was only 14?

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Didn't I already say something basically like that? but included that he was only 14? Sorry, I missed the post.

BakaXero
Dude, according to your posts, I judge you as some racist little eight year old who saw something about crips and decided that he could be one too, so he decided that he would be gangster and say nigga a lot then decided that he should take his "gangster crippage" to the big leagues, as in communicating with other people about it instead of just playing pretend inside his room with his set of harry potter legos.

I DONT LIKE BIOGRAPHYZ GOSH!!!!

Mišt
lyk?

i wact ebery day. smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

i h8 pwr rngrssad

SpadeKing

IM_HALF_DEAD06
i love crystal (meth) SpadeKing nohard feelings man jus cuz we're diffrent man doesn't mean n e thing

Barker

SpadeKing
i love crystal (meth) SpadeKing nohard feelings man jus cuz we're diffrent man doesn't mean n e thing

eh w/e not like I could care any less my cousin is crip, and most of the people I live aorund is folks ermm

IM_HALF_DEAD06
but imma crip but i became a crip when a blood killed my moms friend and she wus like another mom

~King of Pie~
Crips suck, bloods suck, kill all 'dem ****ers.

Scythe
Gasp!

Mišt
omg me 2

omg me 2eek!

SpadeKing
but imma crip but i became a crip when a blood killed my moms friend and she wus like another mom

I became a blood just cause of where I live, and seeing as most of the people in this state are bloods too. but if I were yo I would get out as fast as I can and move, case you get too deep in a gang where you can't come out, you're gonna end up dead trus me I knew this guy that was in it, my SP for like 2 years before I joined at first he was just playing around in the gang next thing you know he was tryin to get out cause he gettin shot at, jumped, searched by cops. but everyone alrady knew him and if he left the gang would've got him but instead he got shot outside Bojangles after a football game ermm

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
Crips suck, bloods suck, kill all 'dem ****ers.

pie sucks no expression

~King of Pie~
You're not a real gang member if you're on an internet forum. That's just poser-iffic!

~King of Pie~
pie sucks no expression Pie is an inanimate object, therefore, it cannot suck.

Barker

Mišt
omg me 2

lol joke

me 2 lol omg we so the sameeek! wanna b frendz?smilesmileembarrasment

SpadeKing
You're not a real gang member if you're on an internet forum. That's just poser-iffic!

I think you must mean him, cause I'm not in anymore although there is still chances of me bein jumped. ermm go me.....

Pie is an inanimate object, therefore, it cannot suck.

so is blood no expression

~King of Pie~
I think you must mean him, cause I'm not in anymore although there is still chances of me bein jumped. ermm go me.....

so is blood no expression Blood is part of a living thing, and without a substantial amount of it, said living thing will die. Blood is crucial part of life, therefore, it's not inanimate.

SpadeKing
Blood is part of a living thing, and without a substantial amount of it, said living thing will die. Blood is crucial part of life, therefore, it's not inanimate.

but what if the blood has exited the body of a period of time therefore making it now inanimate? no expression

Naz
Blood is part of a living thing, and without a substantial amount of it, said living thing will die. Blood is crucial part of life, therefore, it's not inanimate.

Blood does not live, blood does not breath, blood only assists in the process of living, much as does water. Blood is inanimate.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Naz
Blood does not live, blood does not breath, blood only assists in the process of living, much as does water. Blood is inanimate.

w00t

you fail no expression

~King of Pie~
meh still. Being in a gang makes you a pussy. It's like saying "I'll act all tough, because I've got 14,000 people who've got my back." Go out there and earn yor own, chumps.

'especially you, Half_dead_chump.

~King of Pie~
w00t

you fail no expression Least I've never been in a gang.

I was quite aware blood was inanimate, but I was trying to tricvk you up, and see if you were smart enough to pick up on that by yourself. I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddeling kids, and that Naz too! *shakes fist*

IM_HALF_DEAD06
im so bored thats the reason y i started 2 get on this thing

SpadeKing
meh still. Being in a gang makes you a pussy. It's like saying "I'll act all tough, because I've got 14,000 people who've got my back." Go out there and earn yor own, chumps.

'especially you, Half_dead_chump.

lets say you lived out in an area full of gang activity, and they sometimes bothered or did drivebys in the area, the police can never find them, and just for denying joining the gang you will be either killed or daily jumped. so your only chance really is a gang cause hte police really isn't help around here except for DWB

SpadeKing
Least I've never been in a gang.

I was quite aware blood was inanimate, but I was trying to tricvk you up, and see if you were smart enough to pick up on that by yourself. I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddeling kids, and that Naz too! *shakes fist*

but it still moves so it is animate........... wait is this a trick too? confused

~King of Pie~
im so bored thats the reason y i started 2 get on this thing That's the stupidest reason ever. You're ****ing up your life, chump.Originally posted by SpadeKing
lets say you lived out in an area full of gang activity, and they sometimes bothered or did drivebys in the area, the police can never find them, and just for denying joining the gang you will be either killed or daily jumped. so your only chance really is a gang cause hte police really isn't help around here except for DWB yes, that's how my neighbrood is. I didn't join, and I never will. I can hold my own.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
some one get me a butter knife

~King of Pie~
but it still moves so it is animate........... wait is this a trick too? confused Blood has no enegry of its own, therefore, it's not an animate object.

~King of Pie~
some one get me a butter knife For what reason?

SpadeKing
That's the stupidest reason ever. You're ****ing up your life, chump. yes, that's how my neighbrood is. I didn't join, and I never will. I can hold my own.

must not be like ours cause I bet I can go down the street right now and its 1:44 AM and find these same 7 guys near a stop sign smoking or flicking off every car that drives by, and the guy with braids got some kind of gun, but I'm not planning on finding out what kind.

I would've been in the folks gang but I denied that and so they love just running into me.

SpadeKing
Blood has no enegry of its own, therefore, it's not an animate object.

but it can...... turn red no expression

For what reason?

to cut a butter stick what else?

~King of Pie~
must not be like ours cause I bet I can go down the street right now and its 1:44 AM and find these same 7 guys near a stop sign smoking or flicking off every car that drives by, and the guy with braids got some kind of gun, but I'm not planning on finding out what kind.

I would've been in the folks gang but I denied that and so they love just running into me. Just about the same situation. They tried to gang up on me once. 5 of them were around my size, and one of them was this huge fat, 6 foot tall dude. I gave him a swift kick right to the kneecaps, and he went down crying. They stopped ****ing with me since then.

SpadeKing
my as$ lol gangs aren't like that you hit just one person the entire squad will jump you, it ain't no movie sh** laughing

IM_HALF_DEAD06
but u dont know how it feels to have as fukked ^ family 2 tell u 2 be better than them but cant b/c they will not let gang shit go but they try 2 keep drugs away from me but i find ways 2 get 2 them my life is rough so yea it started with my mom and my step dad in oakcliff

~King of Pie~
my as$ lol gangs aren't like that you hit just one person the entire squad will jump you, it ain't no movie sh** laughing Frankly, your opinion don't mean shit.Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
but u dont know how it feels to have as fukked ^ family 2 tell u 2 be better than them but cant b/c they will not let gang shit go but they try 2 keep drugs away from me but i find ways 2 get 2 them my life is rough so yea it started with my mom and my step dad in oakcliff At least I know how to spell.

SpadeKing
but u dont know how it feels to have as fukked ^ family 2 tell u 2 be better than them but cant b/c they will not let gang shit go but they try 2 keep drugs away from me but i find ways 2 get 2 them my life is rough so yea it started with my mom and my step dad in oakcliff

um...... KoP is a cop now maybe I should've told you? no expression

IM_HALF_DEAD06
i need a butter kniffe 2 to cut my bologna

~King of Pie~
And you ask for that over the internet?

IM_HALF_DEAD06
??????

SpadeKing
Frankly, your opinion don't mean shit. At least I know how to spell.

not an opinion I even asked the Oracle for proof so its da truth mhm

IM_HALF_DEAD06
yea

SpadeKing
And you ask for that over the internet?

why not? people do that type of stuff on Ebay no expression

IM_HALF_DEAD06
YALL R LOSIN ME???? confused

~King of Pie~
not an opinion I even asked the Oracle for proof so its da truth mhm There's no such thing as Oracles.Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
yea ....

SpadeKing
I even got a box of candy canes off of Ebay for 1.99! eek!

IM_HALF_DEAD06
im stressed so yea my families freakin crazy growin ^ tryin 2 be normal is hard

SpadeKing
There's no such thing as Oracles. ....

there is in the Matrix, but its up to you to free your mind or not... which pill will you choose, the Blue will take you back to your normal everyday life where you will find yourself paying childsupport but then the red pill will take you deep down into the bunny hole to uncover the truth......... 1234

IM_HALF_DEAD06
r u hi????

SpadeKing
r u hi????

I just got done smoking this years mistletoe no expression

IM_HALF_DEAD06
or did u go insane smokin cocaine

IM_HALF_DEAD06
crazy fool

Great the Vraya
but imma crip but i became a crip when a blood killed my moms friend and she wus like another mom ok, let's stop role playing and keep that to the role playing forum m'kay?

Great the Vraya
I just got done smoking this years mistletoe no expression quite minty fresh.

Bardock42
how do people stand other people when then dont wanna talk 2 u but u love them alot

what

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Bardock42
what I don't know. I think he was high...or pretending to be high.

SpadeKing
quite minty fresh.

it smelt like some bad weed........ that will get you hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh as heeeellllllllllllll

~King of Pie~
there is in the Matrix, but its up to you to free your mind or not... which pill will you choose, the Blue will take you back to your normal everyday life where you will find yourself paying childsupport but then the red pill will take you deep down into the bunny hole to uncover the truth......... 1234 I'll take both.

SpadeKing
um that will take you too the Neverland Ranches with Michael are you sure? blink

boobsmagee
aaah but he lost the ranch i think so no worries, and the fact that your a few years too old for michael your in alot of luck stick out tongue

Strangelove
I beg to differ no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.