Members with most comic knowledge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
In my opinion

Mr Master
Juntai
Validus
Xmarksthespot

xmarksthespot
I'm flattered. happy

But I don't have anywhere near the comic knowledge of a lot of other members.

I do feel I've learned a lot though from other KMC members, over my time here.

Validus is a good pick.
Juntai is very well versed in DC, I can't recall how much Marvel he knows.
For cosmic threads Mr Master seems to know a lot.

There are many others including but not limited to Draco, leo, Mungi, Darkcrawler, batdude, Scoobs and so on.

I think different people have different niche knowledge, so it depends on what you want to know e.g. jinzin, shrank ( shifty ) and capt are repositories of Wolverine knowledge.

King KAM
xmarks
scooby
jinzin
srank
Myself....hopefully

juggernaut66666
Yeah but I was refering to comic knowledge of course that includes character knowledge aswell but some of those guys are "fanboys" (In my opinion) and they have knowledge almost only on their favorite characters.

invisiblewoman
its hard to say but if i had to choose someone with all around good knowledge of multiple characters and story archs within DC and Marvel i would have to choose galan! ive learned alot from him big grin

King KAM
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
its hard to say but if i had to choose someone with all around good knowledge of multiple characters and story archs within DC and Marvel i would have to choose galan! ive learned alot from him big grin hello galan...

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by King KAM
hello galan...

what? i dont get it?

King KAM
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
what? i dont get it? did you remember to where your... socks today???

Galan007
whos socking?

People can't have oppinions?

Can I call you a sock of Jinzin because you choose him?

invisiblewoman
did you remember to where your... socks today???

laughing are you serious? if so thats officially the most stupid thing i have ever heard! are u like jealous i didnt compliment you? here you want me to throw a few other name out to help your paranoia.

darthgoober
Mr. Master
Bigbran

DarkCrawler
KAM is always jealous if he doesn't get complimented. stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
KAM is always jealous if he doesn't get complimented. stick out tongue im just suprised someone actually took what i said serious,lol/....

But isnt is a COINCIDENCE that Galan only comes after i accuse Invisiblewoman of being his sock???hmmmmmmmmm

Galan007
im just suprised someone actually took what i said serious,lol/....

But isnt is a COINCIDENCE that Galan only comes after i accuse Invisiblewoman of being his sock???hmmmmmmmmm Of course I'm going to respond anytime my name is brought up in that kind of way (much like you just did wink), thats human nature friend.

invisiblewoman
well i know i am not a sock and i am sure mods do too! thats all that really matters.

anyhoo, another good debator ive noticed is leonidas, he seems to know quite a bit.

Ichigo66666
Juggs and Rew know their fare share.
Galan and Mr Master know their bit about cosmics and such.

juggernaut66666
Gracias.

DigiMark007
This always comes down to niches, because no one can be the expert on everything.

So yeah, I'll agree with most of the names being thrown around, and some have more broad knowledge than others....but with an industry this diverse, and on a forum this dork-ish, you'll only have a select few that can really be called "overall experts".

manjaro
me im the little bit of everything guy....and the not afraid to write massive science essays guy

Beta Ray Howard
From what I've seen, I'd say
Spetznaz
Leonidas
Mr Master
Digimark

are my four picks. Not only do they know their stuff, the honestly do their best to just state what's on the page.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Spetznaz
Leonidas
Mr Master
Digimark

are my four picks. Not only do they know their stuff, the honestly do their best to just state what's on the page.

I appreciate the recognition, and I won't argue with the 2nd half of that....but I'm definitely not top 4 in terms of comic knowledge, or even top 10. Some people assume that my mod-ship means I'm the de facto expert on comics, but that's unfortunately not the case. Guys like leo and I are probably as reasonable as you'll find in a debate, but there's plenty of others that vault us in terms of total knowledge.

Lucid Lui
Spetznaz
Leonidas
Mr Master
Digimark

are my four picks. Not only do they know their stuff, the honestly do their best to just state what's on the page. Agreed.
Spetz especially. Though he doesn't post too often, knows what he's talking about when he does.

DigiMark007
Bah! ...stupid bottom-of-the-page nonsense.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I appreciate the recognition, and I won't argue with the 2nd half of that....but I'm definitely not top 4 in terms of comic knowledge, or even top 10. Some people assume that my mod-ship means I'm the de facto expert on comics, but that's unfortunately not the case. Guys like leo and I are probably as reasonable as you'll find in a debate, but there's plenty of others that vault us in terms of total knowledge.

Validus
Don't worry Digi. We can see you. laughing out loud

Beta Ray Howard
Validus is a Bears fan? Good man.

Validus
Validus is a Bears fan? Good man.
cool

Back at you.

King_Mungi
The Bears... "Ditka or a hurricane?"..."Ditka"

Tha C-Master
Never was one of the most knowledgeable on here, and Demi as well. I wouldn't even begin to put myself at the top of the mainstream comics like Marvel and DC, I branch off into Udon, DDP, and other Mangas and things myself. erm Darkcrawler is solid as well though.

Oh and Armandovalles and Kam smile ...

King_Mungi
I have a great deal of knowledge of manga as well, but we can't exactally use it here though.

I love the style of UDON.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I have a great deal of knowledge of manga as well, but we can't exactally use it here though.

I love the style of UDON. Well Manga won't count, but there are several that do... but most seem to think if it isn't Marvel or DC it isn't comics... I even do a bit of my own.

UDON is good, what do you read out of it?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
UDON is good, what do you read out of it?

Dark Stalkers, Street Fight, G.I.Joe, Vampi, abit of Cannon Busters and was Agent X UDON as well?

King KAM
Never was one of the most knowledgeable on here, and Demi as well. I wouldn't even begin to put myself at the top of the mainstream comics like Marvel and DC, I branch off into Udon, DDP, and other Mangas and things myself. erm Darkcrawler is solid as well though.

Oh and Armandovalles and Kam smile ... thanks beb.

I also am starting to read some "indie" shit, like some vertigo and image its pretty solid too.

Soljer
Nvrbeenwthagrl.

no expression

no expression

no expression

laughing laughing

But seriously, all the top picks have been named already, there isn't much more for me to say...erm.

King_Mungi
I also am starting to read some "indie" shit, like some vertigo and image its pretty solid too.

Vertigo is great, I used to read Image such as Savage Dragon, Boof, Deathblow, Spawn..etc..etc, but I pretty much dropped them all.

Scoobless
I don't read any manga .... I'm not a fan of the artwork and most of the stories seem to revolve around invincible martial artists (from what little I have seen)

wink

leonidas
Originally posted by DigiMark007
but there's plenty of others that vault us in terms of total knowledge.

us?!

speak for yourself, mister-mod! don't make me go street level debater!! i spent my time in that particular hell when i first joined . . . damn, i had some early wars vs jinzin and merc . . .

brr . . .

stick out tongue

leonidas
oh, and val, you're a bears fan?? damn, now you suck for a whole NEW reason . . .

stick out tongue

ps--rex doesn't get them out of the first round! laughing

Newjak
Originally posted by leonidas
oh, and val, you're a bears fan?? damn, now you suck for a whole NEW reason . . .

stick out tongue

ps--rex doesn't get them out of the first round! laughing No Urlacher does big grin

Validus
Sexy Rexy will turn up the heat for the playoffs. You just watch! big grin

batdude123
Validus
Juntai
Spetz
Kahn
DC
Avy
X
UniOmni
BW
Scoobs

There are obviously others as well...

xmarksthespot
I'm going to have to revoke Validus' status. He didn't know that the only way anyone can teleport ever is to have wish granting powers.

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm going to have to revoke Validus' status. He didn't know that the only way anyone can teleport ever is to have wish granting powers.

i'd tend to agree... it was a major oversight on his part...

King KAM
I think that the lack of me knowing alot of knowlege is that, i tend to read more books that have great storylines over the ones with the cooler powers, so a good 60% of my knowlege goes to waste.... o wellsad

Validus
Aren't I allowed at least one mistake? sad

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
Aren't I allowed at least one mistake? sad Okay, I think by the power vested in me I can have it officially stricken, but you better not slip up again!

pr1983
Okay, I think by the power vested in me I can have it officially stricken, but you better not slip up again!

laughing

DigiMark007
I'd co-sign Val and demigawd, who isn't around as much anymore.

King KAM
broke

xmarksthespot

King KAM
broked

Tha C-Master
Dark Stalkers, Street Fight, G.I.Joe, Vampi, abit of Cannon Busters and was Agent X UDON as well? Street Fighter and Dark Stalkers was all you had to say my friend.

Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't read any manga .... I'm not a fan of the artwork and most of the stories seem to revolve around invincible martial artists (from what little I have seen)

wink No...

long pig
Originally posted by Scoobless

wink
Aye, manga is garbage. It's utter garbage.

I REFUSE to read right to left.

No one know everything about anything, but a few of us know a lot about everything. I'm one of 'em unless it's stupid anime manga crap.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig

No one know everything about anything, but a few of us know a lot about everything. I'm one of 'em unless it's stupid anime manga crap. I sadly owe most of my comic knowlege to long pig...he was my senseii.....

Tha C-Master

No one know everything about anything, but a few of us know a lot about everything. I'm one of 'em unless it's stupid anime manga crap. So because it's right to left it's garbage? So the people in the other countries reading our stuff would say it's crap. The storylines are different and better in certain situations because they aren't tied up to the censorship and procedures like we are here. If you don't like it that's you though.

Accel

No one know everything about anything, but a few of us know a lot about everything. I'm one of 'em unless it's stupid anime manga crap.
I like that stupid anime manga crap. sad

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
I like that stupid anime manga crap. sad

I've always said you're really underated for your knowledge/debating skills. You're up there with the top of the bunch....

Artemis1860
most knowledge?

Mider... shifty

If you take me seriously, you are sadly mistaken.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Artemis1860
most knowledge?

Mider... shifty

If you take me seriously, you are sadly mistaken.

Why the spite towards Mider?

no sad

willRules
I would say without a doubt that the most knowledgeable member regarding comics is......................

...................ME

NOW BOW DOWN AND ACCEPT WILLRULES AS YOU COMIC-BOOK GOD !!!!!! stick out tongue flex

Artemis1860
Originally posted by willRules
I would say without a doubt that the most knowledgeable member regarding comics is......................

...................ME

NOW BOW DOWN AND ACCEPT WILLRULES AS YOU COMIC-BOOK GOD !!!!!! stick out tongue flex

confused roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue eek! laughing

Rewmac
Validus

DarkCrawler

Juntai

Beta Ray Howard

Juggernaut66666

Me

Digimark007

BlairWind

Mr. Master

hopefully pr...

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Rewmac
hopefully pr...

laughing Sorry...that just made me laugh

Rewmac
Validus

DarkCrawler

Juntai

Beta Ray Howard

Juggernaut66666

Me

Digimark007

BlairWind

Mr. Master

hopefully pr...

Why not?? I hope he is like Wolverine the best in what he does or something like that... confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

outavodka
Validus

DarkCrawler

Juntai

Beta Ray Howard

Juggernaut66666

Rewmac

Digimark007

BlairWind

Mr. Master

hopefully pr... I agree wit this one but if it came down to 3 ryte now(lately)
Blair
Mr.Master
Jugg

King KAM
why has nobody mentioned jinzin?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by outavodka
I agree wit this one but if it came down to 3 ryte now(lately)
Blair
Mr.Master
Jugg
Gracias. smile

marvelprince
why has nobody mentioned jinzin?

Good question. Jinzin, and Creshok who I haven't seen for a wile, are quite knowledgeable

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
In my opinion

Mr Master
Juntai
Validus
Xmarksthespot

Me smile

Mr. Master, Galan007 and GS
Very informative

SpunkySmurph
You know, I''m almost insulted by all of you...

almost.

Oh, right, my list.

Juntai
Digimark
Mr. Master
Draco
Long pig
Validus
Blair Wind
Darkcrawler

In no particular order.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by outavodka
I agree wit this one but if it came down to 3 ryte now(lately)
Blair
Mr.Master
Jugg

thanks and thanks also Spunky smile

My list?

Validus, Draco, batdude, Avy, and Juntai are tops in DC knowledge

X knows alot, and can use wit as his tool to tell you all that information

Mungi is THE king of the Canadians smile

Darkcrawler knows so much Namor it borders.....no it is obsession stick out tongue

Illadelph seemingly knows it all

Souja is a thor man through and through

Honorable mentions:
Leo, Soljer, and...others stick out tongue

These guys are my list and I am too tired to think of more at the moment

long pig
I pride myself on knowing a little bit about everything in comics. That's why I get the ladies.

Nah, I get the men. DO WORK, SON!

King_Mungi
I actually am getting tired how ever thinks all I know is Alpha Flight, and yet I debate in all threads with a variety of characters and even post scans of character feats. Oh well, I guess I will always be known as the Alpha Flight guy.

Blair Wind
Nah, I know you love your DC stuff. Its just that others know more (though on flash you can battle it out with the best of them), while your expertise is AF (and since know one else shares that title....well erm )

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
thanks and thanks also Spunky smile

My list?

Validus, Draco, batdude, Avy, and Juntai are tops in DC knowledge

X knows alot, and can use wit as his tool to tell you all that information

Mungi is THE king of the Canadians smile

Darkcrawler knows so much Namor it borders.....no it is obsession stick out tongue

Illadelph seemingly knows it all

Souja is a thor man through and through

Honorable mentions:
Leo, Soljer, and...others stick out tongue

These guys are my list and I am too tired to think of more at the moment

Thanks. smile

Tha C-Master
I actually am getting tired how ever thinks all I know is Alpha Flight, and yet I debate in all threads with a variety of characters and even post scans of character feats. Oh well, I guess I will always be known as the Alpha Flight guy. I wouldn't feel so bad, these are all the same more or less. It ends up being loads of brownnosing erm You are definitely an excellent member on the board.

Illadeph is definitely intelligent I must say, but I wasn't sure if I agreed on some of the points he made at given times. But he's definitely one of the most intelligent members of the board.

King KAM
I pride myself on knowing a little bit about everything in comics. That's why I get the ladies.

Nah, I get the men. DO WORK, SON! too much rob and big for you

pantysniffer
Validus

DarkCrawler

Juntai

Beta Ray Howard

Juggernaut66666

Me

Digimark007

BlairWind

Mr. Master

hopefully pr...

Never forget yourself Rew. You once just loved comics. I hope you still care about them most.

Can I join??? Superman left? Or MM ??

Then can I be John Stewart?

Coz these my all time favourites from the JLA...big grinbig grin

Then if John's free I wanna be him. Please.

Rewmac you were so keen in those days smile

Cool, official JLAKMC member to sit in The Watchtower read JLA comics party with blondies and eatin hamburger big grinbig grinbig grin

Gimme my ring back foolz laughing laughing http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/Blanchett_johnstewartfx.gif

Remember it's about comics Rew.

smile

Super Guy

No one know everything about anything, but a few of us know a lot about everything. I'm one of 'em unless it's stupid anime manga crap. Sadly, you're not top of the bunch at modesty...

DarkCrawler
I actually am getting tired how ever thinks all I know is Alpha Flight, and yet I debate in all threads with a variety of characters and even post scans of character feats. Oh well, I guess I will always be known as the Alpha Flight guy.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I will always be known as the "guy who lived for Namor" too, even though I know a lot about other stuff too. I've read over ten thousand comics...the Namor stuff is just a percentage of them.

Super Guy
Yeah, just 100% of them...

pr1983
Validus

DarkCrawler

Juntai

Beta Ray Howard

Juggernaut66666

Me

Digimark007

BlairWind

Mr. Master

hopefully pr...

what the bloody hell do you mean 'hopefully' no expression

stick out tongue

Validus
Originally posted by Super Guy
Yeah, just 100% of them...
lawl

Mungi, I don't think I've ever seen you with a non AF sig. Not that I'm saying you should be judged because of your sig but it's probably not helping your case.

Beta Ray Howard
Mungi reminds me of a page from Astonishing X-Men

"I thought they came up with a cure for you types."

"What, mutants?"

"No. Canadians."

stick out tongue

id369
Those who spend their time acquiring knowable on everything do not really specialize on a single subject.

Those who specialize on a single subject do not acquire a general knowledge on everything.

This seems to apply in comic books knowledge.

Psyquis52
I have a huge amount of knowledge on the character Darkhawk...but nobody's impressed.

leonidas
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I have a huge amount of knowledge on the character Darkhawk...but nobody's impressed.

i am. big grin

juggernaut66666
Who is Darkhawk?? confused

Priest
that guy Priest is pretty wise and knowledgeable. eek!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
that guy Priest is pretty wise and knowledgeable. eek!
Nah stick out tongue

Weyoun
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Who is Darkhawk?? confused

Darkhawk is a sort of attempt to cross Spiderman (teen origin) with Ghost Rider artifact/becomes someone else etc. Last time I saw him was Runaways.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Weyoun
Darkhawk is a sort of attempt to cross Spiderman (teen origin) with Ghost Rider artifact/becomes someone else etc. Last time I saw him was Runaways.
Yeah I was just kidding I saw his ifght with Venom..

Prof S.T.I.
I would say I'm knowledgeable compared to most of the members on here. My knowledge is quite minimal compared to members on other sites !

Roldz
First comic i pick up and read.. That and Squadron Supreme..

Now im mostly familiar w/ Wildstorm and Marvel chars..

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by Roldz
First comic i pick up and read.. That and Squadron Supreme..

Now im mostly familiar w/ Wildstorm and Marvel chars..

Do you read Planetary ?

Weyoun
Originally posted by Prof S.T.I.
Do you read Planetary ?

Planetary is very good Prof. Did you read the new Authority?

Roldz
No not that one, but im trying to download the rest of the series...
cept for that one ive collected the rest.. Have you read Fires from heaven? Wildstrom Rising?

Weyoun
No not that one, but im trying to download the rest of the series...
cept for that one ive collected the rest.. Have you read Fires from heaven? Wildstrom Rising?

I have, I still like the Authority and Majestic best out of Wildstorms stuff, but both of those were good. Have you read issue 1 of the new Authority, where the Authority breaks into the real world.

Prof S.T.I.
Planetary is very good Prof. Did you read the new Authority?

Got the first issue, i was very underwhelmed. Morisson is my favourite writer, but i hope he picks up the pace. I think they are going to clash with the Wildcats, wich im really looking forward to. I cant wait for a Midknighter vs Grifter showdown.

Roldz
Yeah i have, but not really a fun dough of that series, dont know why.. I think new Wetworks and Wildcats is great, from the old i like Magestic/Union/Wildcore and Backlash theres more...

Weyoun
I thought that the new Authority was building excellently.

Prof S.T.I.

Have they released the second issue yet ?

Weyoun
Have they released the second issue yet ?

No they haven't, it sould have been out this month.

Roldz
I just dont like the char. line up is all, plot wise good specially if it starts
crossovers.. Mindnighter and Apollo i dont care much for..lol

Prof S.T.I.
No they haven't, it sould have been out this month.

Late releases are the story of Grant Morison life. I'm talking about comics , and not his penis ejaculating if anyone is confused.

Weyoun
I just dont like the char. line up is all, plot wise good specially if it starts
crossovers.. Mindnighter and Apollo i dont care much for..lol

O.K. they're gay, I don't really care being a girl and all.

Weyoun
Late releases are the story of Grant Morison life. I'm talking about comics , and not his penis ejaculating if anyone is confused.

hehe

Roldz
O.K. they're gay, I don't really care being a girl and all.
I shouldnt but sadly its somethin i cant help with..Originally posted by Prof S.T.I.
Expected...

Prof S.T.I.
hehe

Oh sory i didn't know u were a girl, I wont be as crude in future. How old are u ?

Prof S.T.I.
I shouldnt but sadly its somethin i cant help with..
Expected...

What is expected ?

Weyoun
Oh sory i didn't know u were a girl, I wont be as crude in future. How old are u ?

16 nearly 17

Prof S.T.I.
16 nearly 17

Maybe a bit young for me sorry ! sad

leonidas
doh

Prof S.T.I.
Originally posted by leonidas
doh

What is that suppose to mean? She likes planetary and is a chick, what else can i hope for ! Although shes probably a bit of a chunky monkey like most other comic looking girls. No offense meant !

Roldz
What is expected ?
The 2nd issue being late..
What is that suppose to mean? She likes planetary and is a chick, what else can i hope for ! Although shes probably a bit of a chunky monkey like most other comic looking girls. No offense meant !
Ouch, no2 no way to talk to a girl man..lol

Prof S.T.I.
The 2nd issue being late..

Ouch, no2 no way to talk to a girl man..lol

Nah mate, women love a sense of humour ! wink

bigbran
Nah mate, women love a sense of humour ! wink You said that she is probably fat... no expression

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
You said that she is probably fat... no expression yeah, sand thats no way to talk about a lady yahman

Tha C-Master
Yahman's Prof now?

King KAM
Yahman's Prof now? sure as hell smells like it

Tha C-Master
Yea, the "humour" and whatnot makes it pretty obvious each and every time. But I'm not going to bother with it. erm

Sabretooth
yeah, sand thats no way to talk about a lady yahman

I'm sure he'll treat her like a lady in a few years when she grows up into one.

manjaro
16 nearly 17

hey you're the perfect age for me....maybe we could schedule a few face sitting sessions....are you into femdom of any sort? cool

roughrider
Originally posted by manjaro
hey you're the perfect age for me....maybe we could schedule a few face sitting sessions....are you into femdom of any sort? cool

dohglare Nice - is that from the Charlie Sheen school of courtship?

Anyway, it is one thing to have knowledge and scans to show, but you have to have skills to present a good argument, and resist degenerating into rampant fanboyism. There are a handful on this board who qualify, from what I've seen. More later.

Weyoun

what's femdom Manjaro?

Blair Wind

no expression

marvelprince
hey you're the perfect age for me....maybe we could schedule a few face sitting sessions....are you into femdom of any sort? cool Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

laughing laughing out loud laughing

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by roughrider
dohglare Nice - is that from the Charlie Sheen school of courtship?

eek!

Classic. cool

Weyoun
But what's femdom guys, i'm scared to put it in my search engine in case something bad comes up.

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Molly Hayes
But what's femdom guys, i'm scared to put it in my search engine in case something bad comes up.

I'll tell you when you're older.

batdude123
Female domination in sexual activities.... pretty much.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by batdude123
Female domination in sexual activities.... pretty much.

What?like with the whips and chains and stuff like that?

manjaro
pretty much but also with a hint of de-man-ifying and humiliation..but face sitting is my faaaavorite, but domt tell anybody i said that tho ninja

batdude123
Originally posted by Martian_mind
What?like with the whips and chains and stuff like that?

The whole "sex slave" type of shit and whatnot...

Martian_mind
Originally posted by batdude123
The whole "sex slave" type of shit and whatnot...

Man...that sh#t is fudged up in so many ways.

roughrider
pretty much but also with a hint of de-man-ifying and humiliation..but face sitting is my faaaavorite, but domt tell anybody i said that tho ninja

This the kind of action you're looking for, from Molly Hayes? stick out tongue
Forget about it.

Tha C-Master
Man...that sh#t is fudged up in so many ways. By that you mean rules... right?

Alfheim
Originally posted by bigbran
You said that she is probably fat... no expression

Nothing wrong with fat if the person still has shape.

roughrider
Man...that sh#t is fudged up in so many ways.

In my social circles, I know lots of women who are into this.
Don't knock it until you've tried it. wink

Got da virus
Originally posted by Alfheim
Nothing wrong with fat if the person still has shape.

Doesn't everything physical have a shape ? no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by Got da virus
Doesn't everything physical have a shape ? no expression

What I mean is that the woman still has a figure, you know figure 8. If a woman was fat and still had that, that would still be attractive in my book. In fact I prefer a bit of meat to slim.

King KAM
What I mean is that the woman still has a figure, you know figure 8. If a woman was fat and still had that, that would still be attractive in my book. In fact I prefer a bit of meat to slim. *Ahem*......

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5368/t5750rx9.jpg

now that weve cleared that topic up

Alfheim
*Ahem*......

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5368/t5750rx9.jpg

now that weve cleared that topic up

Well ok I was just talking about me, but of course within reason.

Faceman
I think DigiMark007, has pretty good over all knowledge.....

Alfheim
Originally posted by Faceman
I think DigiMark007, has pretty good over all knowledge.....

Hey back on topic, were talking about fat chicks! laughing

King KAM
Hey back on topic, were talking about fat chicks! laughing so was he sick

Alfheim
so was he sick

Oh yeah....whatever. Whats wrong with fat chicks anyway, if they got a nice behind and chest?

Faceman
Oh yeah....whatever. Whats wrong with fat chicks anyway, if they got a nice behind and chest? Their expensive to take out to dinner..... eek!

King KAM
Oh yeah....whatever. Whats wrong with fat chicks anyway, if they got a nice behind and chest? Aint nothing wrong with it, just not for me...but i mean hey..somebodys gotta date their fat asses, and im definatley not...so more power to you chubby chasers

Alfheim
Originally posted by Faceman
Their expensive to take out to dinner..... eek!

Yeah yeah yeah, like I said within reason.

Aint nothing wrong with it, just not for me...but i mean hey..somebodys gotta date their fat asses, and im definatley not...so more power to you chubby chasers

I thought it was a black things stick out tongue . You know black guys like big asses...well I do anyway...within reason. That dont mean I dont like slim girls either.

Molly Hayes
I'm not fat i'm 5ft 7" and U.K. size 8. You guys are as bigger perves everywhere in the world. Manjaro on your knees now!

Alfheim
Originally posted by Molly Hayes
I'm not fat i'm 5ft 7" and U.K. size 8. You guys are as bigger perves everywhere in the world. Manjaro on your knees now!

Damn...well just goes to show you dont get anywhere by being nice to chicks. They like all the perves. sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>