What if?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xEsaulx
I have no idea if this has been made at all and I am sorry if it has. What if Rowling decides to make a whole other story that has to do with someone in Hogwarts instead of about Harry? I was wondering about that and it would be an interesting concept.

trolly_crouchjr
ur gonna get reported

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
ur gonna get reported

O.o

Barker
She's already said she won't.

Reported for Inuyasha sig. 31

Running Mascara
Originally posted by Barker
Reported for Inuyasha sig. 31

I reported him too 31

Barker
haermm

wan b frinds/ Happy Dance laughing out loud 31

Unicor777
I get a bit disapointed by some of the new members. People simply die to get a chance to report someone. What is this? What happend to the friend's spirit, like pm some one, warning him/her that s/he might get reported because if x, y, z,????
But now, people simply compete who will get more ppl reported. Pitty, pitty indeed

Unicor777
On the subject, I think that will be great if JK writes books about Hogwarts, she never said she will not do it.

HaRoHe
Yeah that would be kinda cool! Can someone help me out, I am new and don't know what to do?

Unicor777
Come to Sorting Hat /Hogwarts Cafe

Sunlight_shines
Originally posted by Unicor777
On the subject, I think that will be great if JK writes books about Hogwarts, she never said she will not do it.
i wish she would continue after 7th book .

Unicor777
She said somewhere that she is sad that she brings the story to an end, well she is not alone. Even if she gives us something more about Hogwarts, I guess it will not be in the next few years

Sunlight_shines
Originally posted by Unicor777
She said somewhere that she is sad that she brings the story to an end, well she is not alone. Even if she gives us something more about Hogwarts, I guess it will not be in the next few years
i guess..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.