Classic Juggernaut with one plot devices vs Thor,Superman & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Here is the deal Ronan the Accuser comes to earth wanting a battle the prize to whoever can defeat him in personal battle wins the Universal Weapon. First Rhino comes up and loses then Venom comes up and after abit of a fight loses. Then Ronan see this huge figure walking up the road 6foot10 and 900pounds Ronan asks for his name he says Juggernaut. Ronan look at him and says I get it like Unstoppable right Cain answers that right. Ronan asks are you here to battle? Cain replies I am here to win and Ronan takes great offense to that comment and jumps at Juggernaut then back hands Ronan in to a semi and it explodes on impact. Ronan gets to his feet and at that moment Juggernaut hurls another semi at Ronan at him. He is really hurt and finally he makes it to his feet again and is greeted a running punch knocking him 5 miles away. Juggernaut is declared the winner and grabs the weapon Ronan says you won fare and square here is the authorization to use it. Juggernaut takes weeks learning the abilities of his new prize. Just has he really getting use to the weapon Thor Superman & Beta Ray Bill says it to dangerous for you to have that weapon relinquish it and we will leave you alone. Juggernaut says your violating my personal space.

Universal Weapon- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Universal_Weapon

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Here is the deal Ronan the Accuser comes to earth wanting a battle the prize to whoever can defeat him in personal battle wins the Universal Weapon. First Rhino comes up and loses then Venom comes up and after abit of a fight loses. Then Ronan see this huge figure walking up the road 6foot10 and 900pounds Ronan asks for his name he says Juggernaut. Ronan look at him and says I get it like Unstoppable right Cain answers that right. Ronan asks are you here to battle? Cain replies I am here to win and Ronan takes great offense to that comment and jumps at Juggernaut then back hands Ronan in to a semi and it explodes on impact. Ronan gets to his feet and at that moment Juggernaut hurls another semi at Ronan at him. He is really hurt and finally he makes it to his feet again and is greeted a running punch knocking him 5 miles away. Juggernaut is declared the winner and grabs the weapon Ronan says you won fare and square here is the authorization to use it. Juggernaut takes weeks learning the abilities of his new prize. Just has he really getting use to the weapon Thor Superman & Beta Ray Bill says it to dangerous for you to have that weapon relinquish it and we will leave you alone. Juggernaut says your violating my personal space.

Universal Weapon- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Universal_Weapon

Team 2 ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.