Molly Hayes versus Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

don't shiv
Molly "Princess Powerfull" Hayes has 30 minutes deluxe footage of DP in action, 1 hr prep time and a cup of joe, and no outside help

Irene calls to say theres a generous contract on his head. DP has 1 hour prep time, usuall armaments, Giant size Cable tv, cheesiepoofs, various interesting magazines a playstation and a bucket of soda.

There will be no bloodlust & no CIS.

don't shiv
hey now

Weyoun
I think if Molly connects she takes his head off, otherwise he's to fast.

Alfheim
I get the feeling that DP will win. Molly is smart but so is DP and he has more experience.

golem370
How strong is she?

Weyoun
Originally posted by golem370
How strong is she?

Very, we don't know yet at least class 75 and she is only a kid she does things like punch out members of the wrcking crew and then fall asleep.

don't shiv
it is interesting to note Wade is brain addled, but in a good way & Molly's brain has ten times the average capacity.

Metalmanx
This is just like the Captain America vs. Molly threads--if Molly can connect, then she wins. If not, then Deadpool will probably take it.

Priest
Originally posted by Metalmanx
This is just like the Captain America vs. Molly threads--if Molly can connect, then she wins. If not, then Dead-Pool will probably take it.
Dead-Pool is also has a excellent healing factor, he'll be harder to get rid of than capt.
another question, i know Molly is pretty freaking strong for her age, but how is her durability?

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Priest
Dead-Pool is also has a excellent healing factor, he'll be harder to get rid of than capt.
another question, i know Molly is pretty freaking strong for her age, but how is her durability? She got smacked with a shovel from a member of the wrecking crew and wasnt phased at all smile

don't shiv
given video footage of DP, Molly will have the drop on Wade and do something cute like coat herself in superglue so if Wade connects with her she can swing him around like a rag-doll caught in a lassoo.

Priest
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
She got smacked with a shovel from a member of the wrecking crew and wasnt phased at all smile
Cool, is she bullet proof?

Soleran
DP managed to pull a surprise victory of the hulk using the enviroment to his advantage, bye bye Molly.

guy222
Originally posted by don't shiv
Molly "Princess Powerfull" Hayes has 30 minutes deluxe footage of DP in action, 1 hr prep time and a cup of joe, and no outside help

Irene calls to say theres a generous contract on his head. DP has 1 hour prep time, usuall armaments, Giant size Cable tv, cheesiepoofs, various interesting magazines a playstation and a bucket of soda.

There will be no bloodlust & no CIS.

deadpool
molly is a tough *****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.