Juggernaut(Current) vs. Colossus!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
I still go with Juggy even though he gets weaker and weaker everyday.

ThePittman
I think current Juggs would get his butt handed to him.

golem370
I think Colossus would get pimp slapped

Soljer
Current Juggernaut is a joke that got bitchslapped by the Wrecking crew.

Colossus not only owns current Juggernaut, but OMGWTFBBQpwns him.

Beta Ray Howard
One member of the Wrecking Crew screwed up Colossus somethin bad during Secret War though.

ThePittman
Screwed up but Wrecking Crew nearly killed Juggs.

golem370
Now this is such BS

supervenom
Originally posted by golem370
Now this is such BS

What kind of helmet is that? Is this some kind of bootleg comic?

golem370
I hope so.

Rewmac
Juggy go owned by the Wreckin' Crerw big grin big grin big grin Colossus would wipe the floor with him. I mean just look at Colossus's feat and he even got stronger through the ages and now look at Juggy. Beaten by some Z ranked pussies...

lorddreamer
anyone got scans of the wrecking crew thing?

Dinalfos
Juggernaut gets stomped 10/10.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
One member of the Wrecking Crew screwed up Colossus somethin bad during Secret War though. Please tell the the story how it went down. Colossus had the Wrecker lying on his face with Thunderball in one hand and in the other he was swinging Doc Ock by one of his tentacles who was screaming "help me!" like a ***** taking out the rest of the Crew using Ocks body. You also forgot to mention it was a cheap shot that he hit Colossus with. BTW Colossus has also become immune to magical attacks since then.

Soljer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Please tell the the story how it went down. Colossus had the Wrecker lying on his face with Thunderball in one hand and in the other he was swinging Doc Ock by one of his tentacles who was screaming "help me!" like a ***** taking out the rest of the Crew using Ocks body. You also forgot to mention it was a cheap shot that he hit Colossus with. BTW Colossus has also become immune to magical attacks since then.

Wait, Colossus is immune to magic?

How?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soljer
Wait, Colossus is immune to magic?

How? It must have been another side effect when Mags healed his body.

Colossus stating he has become impervious to magical attacks:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandSym.jpg

Forge stating it:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/X-MenClanDestine2.jpg

Soljer
Nifty. Thanks.

Arachnid1
Yes, but Juggs magic isn't affecting Collosus. It affects himself giving him a more physical attribute to take out Collosus. Plus, he can always rip open that portal of his to let out some radiation. And radiation DEOS effect metal. I wonder what collosus is....

Collosus gets beat into a smeat 10/10

Soljer
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yes, but Juggs magic isn't affecting Collosus. It affects himself giving him a more physical attribute to take out Collosus. Plus, he can always rip open that portal of his to let out some radiation. And radiation DEOS effect metal. I wonder what collosus is....

Collosus gets beat into a smeat 10/10

Classic Juggernaut stomps Colossus 10/10. We're aware.

Current Juggernaut is a wuss that can't even handle some class 10 nobodies. Colossus stomps him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Arachnid1

Collosus gets beat into a smeat 10/10 You must be new. But please read the thread title and the battle at hand. Also I showed the magic immunity scans in response to the Wreckers Crowbar.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by snoopdogg
It must have been another side effect when Mags healed his body.

Colossus stating he has become impervious to magical attacks:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandSym.jpg

Forge stating it:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/X-MenClanDestine2.jpg

So, two occasions of Colossus fighting rather weak mystical entities? That's it? I sincerely doubt any of them packed the power of an Asgardian weapon.

snoopdogg
I don't know if I would call S'ym weak. He did break one of Wolverines adamantium claws. On top of that he beat the sh!t out of Logan so bad Wolverine wanted to avoid another confrontation with him.

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
So, two occasions of Colossus fighting rather weak mystical entities? That's it? I sincerely doubt any of them packed the power of an Asgardian weapon. I know you do.

Metalmanx
Current Juggernaut is a joke that got bitchslapped by the Wrecking crew.

Colossus not only owns current Juggernaut, but OMGWTFBBQpwns him.

Quoted for the truth.

Badabing
OMGWTFBBQpwns him.
laughing laughing

juggernaut74
Juggernaut still takes down Colossus. Colossus has not advantages over Juggernaut even in his depowered form.

Juggy 7/10.

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I still go with Juggy even though he gets weaker and weaker everyday. No way, he got owned by Wrecking Crew.Originally posted by Soljer
Classic Juggernaut stomps Colossus 10/10. We're aware.

Current Juggernaut is a wuss that can't even handle some class 10 nobodies. Colossus stomps him. Agreed totally. Colossus is really strong now, but let's look at his previous feats...He wipes Current Juggs.

juggernaut74
Juggernaut didn't appear to be fighting back when the Crew was beating him. Besides that's his only low showing really. He's beat Sasquatch, Rhino, and Mammomax recently.

Lethal_Rise
mammomax is retarded Rhino...well, I could kick rhino's ss and sasquatch doesn't have much more of a power level or threat level than wolverine. Colossus ftw.

King_Mungi
He's beat Sasquatch

No he didn't.

Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
mammomax is retarded Rhino...well, I could kick rhino's ss and sasquatch doesn't have much more of a power level or threat level than wolverine. Colossus ftw.

WHAT? You don't know Sasquatch well do you? Wow, this board is not well informed

snoopdogg
Juggernaut didn't appear to be fighting back when the Crew was beating him. Besides that's his only low showing really. He's beat Sasquatch, Rhino, and Mammomax recently. I agree with all that. However I think Colossus can take Juggy now. He's already shown to be stronger of the two and I think Colossus is more durable and a better fighter than Cain is.

Newjak
Juggernaut didn't appear to be fighting back when the Crew was beating him. Besides that's his only low showing really. He's beat Sasquatch, Rhino, and Mammomax recently. He was fighting them. He even punches one but then he gets beat down.

As for the fight Collossus 8/10

He is faster a much better fighter and stronger and as of right now more durable as well.

Cain takes two just because he still has a Healing Factor and doesn't give up.

Rewmac
Juggernaut didn't appear to be fighting back when the Crew was beating him. Besides that's his only low showing really. He's beat Sasquatch, Rhino, and Mammomax recently. Juggernaut beat recently Sasquatch because he was still operating around 60% of power.
He was fighting back, he tried to fight back at least. Colossus still wins.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rewmac
Juggernaut beat recently Sasquatch because he was still operating around 60% of power.

What the hell? No one won the fight between Sasquatch and Juggernaut. Did people even read the comic? and who looked the worse in the end? that's right Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.