Wolverine/Batman vs The Punisher/Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, movie versions of each, and each side gets 14 hours of preparation time. the fights in NYC.
oh yea, and theres another twist. Wolverine learns and gains some fighting skills by training with Bruce (prior to the 14 hours of prep) and becomes almost, or as good as Batman in h2h combat, since movie Wolverine wasnt that impressive in that department.

Batman: all standard gear including weapons/gadgets like: earphone antenna, batarangs, grapnel gun w/ everything, mini-mines, smoke grenades, regurgitant, nerve and tear gas, flashbangs, HF transponders, laser torch, binoculars, flexible periscope, cell phone, first aid kit and a radar.

Wolverine: nothing, but a communication device, all his powers and claws and enhanced fighting abilities.

Blade: 12 gauge shotgun with stake launcher and extra stakes, modified MAC-10, acid-etched kitana, glaive shuriken, incendiary grenades, kevlar flak jacket, comm device and wrist blades.

Punisher: M16A2 with M203 grenade launcher, bayonet and dual taped-30 round magazines for quick reloading, Colt .45s, Mossberg pump, combat knife, comm device and kevlar vest with white skull insigna.

braz
i say Bats n Wolves take it, just barely though

guy222
Originally posted by braz

Wolvie/Bats ftw
IMO Wolverine/Batman better movie characters

fsufan89
Originally posted by braz

agreed if it was comic version bats and wolvie would own

Soljer
Movie versions? Wolverine and Batman in a slight majority.

Comic versions? Wolverine and Batman something like nine and a half out of ten.

jinzin
i don't know.. to me it seems that blade is the strong link here, i'd venture to say his speed, skills, and strength would put logan down, then it's blade vs. batman seeing how movie punisher won't last 30 seconds with him, and batman probably won't win that fight.

riceroost
Originally posted by jinzin
i don't know.. to me it seems that blade is the strong link here, i'd venture to say his speed, skills, and strength would put logan down, then it's blade vs. batman seeing how movie punisher won't last 30 seconds with him, and batman probably won't win that fight. I dont know about that. I can't see Movie Blade giving Movie Wolverine's healing factor a tougher workout than Juggernaut or Dark Phoenix and he survived a stomping by them.

braz
Originally posted by riceroost
I dont know about that. I can't see Movie Blade giving Movie Wolverine's healing factor a tougher workout than Juggernaut or Dark Phoenix and he survived a stomping by them.

yes

Soljer
I gotta agree. Movie Wolverine was a puss, but I don't see Blade being able to put him down.

And Movie Batman beats the shit out of Movie Punisher any day of the week.

jinzin
Originally posted by riceroost
I dont know about that. I can't see Movie Blade giving Movie Wolverine's healing factor a tougher workout than Juggernaut or Dark Phoenix and he survived a stomping by them.

yeah I did include that into my calculations, but I think we can agree that logan's durability vs. brute force as opposed to cutting tools are different things...

as far as the dark pheonix feat, I'd say if that's not high end PIS, then it's an extremely high end feat that probably doesn't dictate a majority...

for instance, he got KOed by getting slammed into a few trees but not by juggernaught.
the coil guy seemed to make wolverine woosy with but two hits.
in x2 wolverine was koed by one hit from a bullet. he was also put to the test bylady deathstrike's skills, too be honest I think blades more skilled, stronger than her, and A LOT faster.
in x1 wolvie got koed by a tree log wielding sabretooth, and got the worst of it from both sabes and mystique...
he had a couple of impressive moments but I think blade puts him down at the end of the day.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer

And Movie Batman beats the shit out of Movie Punisher any day of the week.

thumb up

ur so right. i totally agree. but theres actually some people on here who think he would put Bats to shame. laughing out loud

Darth Martin
Is this X2 or X3 Wolverine? Cuz there's a huge difference. yes

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is this X2 or X3 Wolverine? Cuz there's a huge difference. yes

X3 wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.