Phoenix VS. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

montrail
Well, and enraged Hulk that is. Phoenix is already hell-powerful (apparently SECOND to GOD roll eyes (sarcastic) ), and I've heard of this "enraged" Hulk. Who do you think would come out on top?... of the battle that is big grin .

tiakocom
Originally posted by montrail
Well, and enraged Hulk that is. Phoenix is already hell-powerful (apparently SECOND to GOD roll eyes (sarcastic) ), and I've heard of this "enraged" Hulk. Who do you think would come out on top?... of the battle that is big grin .

If your tryin to be funny then I'm afraid you failed roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThePittman
Hulk curb stomps Phoenix pitt_shifty

montrail
Originally posted by tiakocom
If your tryin to be funny then I'm afraid you failed roll eyes (sarcastic)
Wow, 10 minutes here and I'm already experiencing THIS. Oh well, guess I should've expected that coming from THIS forum.

tiakocom
Wow, 10 minutes here and I'm already experiencing THIS. Oh well, guess I should've expected that coming from THIS forum.

experiencing what? If my reply came out the wrong way then I apologise but seriousely who do You think will win here? you already know yet you ask hulk vs phoenix? seriousely

ThePittman
Wow, 10 minutes here and I'm already experiencing THIS. Oh well, guess I should've expected that coming from THIS forum. Did you actually think this was a match up? Basically this is a spite thread.

Beta Ray Howard
Phoenix Force? Hulk is dead.

Jean Grey? I dunno. He's got a sick resistance to telepathy. That's up in the air.

NiņoAraņa
Wow, 10 minutes here and I'm already experiencing THIS. Oh well, guess I should've expected that coming from THIS forum. sock?

Bentley
Hehe, here is a guy who doesnt know who wins between Hulk and Phoenix, hehe.

montrail
experiencing what? If my reply came out the wrong way then I apologise but seriousely who do You think will win here? you already know yet you ask hulk vs phoenix? seriousely
confused WTF? I have yet to see many feats that the Hulk did, mainly because I think he sucks, so I was curious as to who would win. The things I do see are either crazy or just enhancing his "bizzare overrated power level" up. Ah nevermind, I'm not even gonna get into it, least of all HERE roll eyes (sarcastic) .

montrail
Originally posted by ThePittman
Did you actually think this was a match up? Basically this is a spite thread.
Spite thread?

tiakocom
confused WTF? I have yet to see many feats that the Hulk did, mainly because I think he sucks, so I was curious as to who would win. The things I do see are either crazy or just enhancing his "bizzare overrated power level" up. Ah nevermind, I'm not even gonna get into it, least of all HERE roll eyes (sarcastic) .

you sir make no sense

xmarksthespot
What the f**k?

montrail
you sir make no sense
So you completely misunderstood EVERYTHING within that last post? confused .....

ThePittman

montrail

Bentley

I dont know, that line about "Hulk sucking" sounded as if you hate him.

Spite.

ThePittman
In that case you just got everything twisted. Where did I say I hated EAITHER of them? For you to just assume that I made a spite thread is just plain rude. How about this?Originally posted by montrail
That sound like you dislike him to me. And how is me saying that Hulk vs Phoenix being a spite thread rude? In fact it was probably being nice and not saying that it is a completely stupid thread.

montrail
Originally posted by Bentley
I dont know, that line about "Hulk sucking" sounded as if you hate him.

Spite.
Well mabe your "hearing" should be checked by a doctor
because "sounding like you hate someone" and "hating" someone are two different things.

ThePittman
Well mabe your "hearing" should be checked by a doctor
because "sounding like you hate someone" and "hating" someone are two different things. crazysign

and soon closing

Bentley
Sorry for not using my empathy powers to read your emotions, without them I have to go by what you say.

guy222

PF

ThePittman
I didn't know this thread had a speaking function? stick out tongue I just read that you think he sucks.

montrail
How about this?
That sound like you dislike him to me. And how is me saying that Hulk vs Phoenix being a spite thread rude? In fact it was probably being nice and not saying that it is a completely stupid thread.
It isn't the fact that you said it, but that you assumed that I made a spite thread, which I didn't. I can see how you got confused as towards that ''Hulk sucks" comment. But that wasn't me saying I hate him. I meant that I think he's a bit unrealistic sometimes. Ddin't mean to give the wrong impression to anyone.

montrail
Sorry for not using my empathy powers to read your emotions, without them I have to go by what you say. Yet their is nowhere they I said "I hate him" huh

Bentley
Unrealistic in comics? Really?

Saying he sucks means you dont like him. I dont expect you to have actual hate towards a green drawing so dont be a smarty pants and stop playing dumb. This is exactly what spite means.

ThePittman
Well there are only two options for this thread either spite or stupid so I choose the nicer of the two so if you didn't make a spite thread then it was a stupid one. wink

Yet their is nowhere they I said "I hate him" huh

Saying something "sucks" means you don't like it, so you didn't say the word "hate" but you still do. I could say this thread "sucks" but does that mean I don't hate it?

montrail
Unrealistic in comics? Really?

Saying he sucks means you dont like him. I dont expect you to have actual hate towards a green drawing so dont be a smarty pants and stop playing dumb. This is exactly what spite means.
WOW. I was trying to be nice and explain myself, but I guess that just doesn't hold for long here. Oh well, unless you have something to say dealing with this threads meaning, I have nothing else to say to you. You people are just weird. I suggest a therapist to deal with those outrageous comments.

montrail
Well there are only two options for this thread either spite or stupid so I choose the nicer of the two so if you didn't make a spite thread then it was a stupid one. wink
Hmmmm...I go with stupid smile

Bentley
Ok, sorry for the outburst consider yourself explained.

Its just that I believe its easy to see the spirit of spite threads, simply not to make threads about characters we dont like going to be clearly defeated is precisely the point.

If you somehow thought that this battle was... Mmmmh... Even? Then I give it to you, everything I said was out of line, but you used many posts to explain yourself and thats mostly translates as "I dont get it". And when the message is simple and people dont get it, then its like insulting the person who sends the message for being so bad in the way of sending it.

Complex? You bet, I'm very anal regarding some stuff. Sorry if I went too far.

Soljer
Where is Devil Hulk when you need him? smile.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Soljer
Where is Devil Hulk when you need him? smile. Having a beer with Blue Devil stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.