Saddam Hussein to be executed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
Saddam Hussein was handed over to the Iraqi authorities and is to be pronounced dead today or tomorrow due to hanging. It's about time this guy got what he deserved. It's on CNN Live right now.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

FistOfThe North
As a human, i feel sorry for him in spite of what he's done partly because of the i'm opposed to revenge and death penalty and also because of the excruciating pain this senile man will go through. I'm against revenge as well. Killing him will not bring anyone back. And things might get even worse than they are now because of the hanging.

I researched the effects of "hanging" on the body before, during and after the hanging itself. It's probably the worst way to die. If feel badly for his victims but again I just feel sorry, as a human, for how horribly the old bastards going to face death.

And please spare me on how he so richly deserves it or how you think he's getting easily, i know what he did and he should pay but I'm not relating in that way, but relating as a human being.

FistOfThe North
Wow, what a horrible presentation. Sorry for the syntax, fellas but i was in a huge rush..

Bardock42
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
As a human, i feel sorry for him in spite of what he's done partly because of the i'm opposed to revenge and death penalty and also because of the excruciating pain this senile man will go through. I'm against revenge as well. Killing him will not bring anyone back. And things might get even worse than they are now because of the hanging.

I researched the effects of "hanging" on the body before, during and after the hanging itself. It's probably the worst way to die. If feel badly for his victims but again I just feel sorry, as a human, for how horribly the old bastards going to face death.

And please spare me on how he so richly deserves it or how you think he's getting easily, i know what he did and he should pay but I'm not relating in that way, but relating as a human being.

I don't think hanging, if done properly is that bad a way to die.

Fishy
It is in Iraq...

Anyways the guy probably deserves it, but I'm still against it. Not like it matters anyway. The trial was a piece of shit a joke and the sentence wasn't even close to lawful in any normal civilization but that's probably what we could expect in Iraq

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
It is in Iraq...

Anyways the guy probably deserves it, but I'm still against it. Not like it matters anyway. The trial was a piece of shit a joke and the sentence wasn't even close to lawful in any normal civilization but that's probably what we could expect in Iraq

Yeah, well, lots of peopel die by hanging.

Fishy
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, well, lots of peopel die by hanging.

Lots of people die of aids too, doesn't mean we shouldn't worry or even slightly care about that.

same goes for cancer, war, poverty, starvation (usually related to the before mentioned one), murder, and a lot of other things....

Bardock42
Lots of people die of aids too, doesn't mean we shouldn't worry or even slightly care about that.

same goes for cancer, war, poverty, starvation (usually related to the before mentioned one), murder, and a lot of other things....

Yeah, I am just saying, if you kill him anyways. Hanging is not the worst method there is. Though also not a particularly nice one.

Fishy
Yeah, I am just saying, if you kill him anyways. Hanging is not the worst method there is. Though also not a particularly nice one.

Well yeah that's true there are worse ways... And the way in which he is killed is of no concern to me... I just think that a country that wants to be a democracy or at least claims to want to be one should be founded on good proper laws and a just execution of those laws. Something that is simply not happening here.

xmarksthespot
Is this supposed to be news? Did anyone actually expect the appeals court to overturn the conviction? erm

Kelly_LS
Actually guys, I'm in total agreeance (if that's even a word) on the whole remose thing. I mean I know what the guy did, and I know that he deserves it, but I can't help but feel a bit of sadness. I mean who wants to be hung? It's surprising that they actually still use that form of execution these days, but it's Iraq, so I can't really say anything.

I was actually going to keep this to myself in thinking that if I posted that I felt a bit of remorse then everyone would bash me, but now that I see there are other people talking about it too, I came out. smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Actually guys, I'm in total agreeance (if that's even a word) on the whole remose thing. I mean I know what the guy did, and I know that he deserves it, but I can't help but feel a bit of sadness. I mean who wants to be hung? It's surprising that they actually still use that form of execution these days, but it's Iraq, so I can't really say anything.

I was actually going to keep this to myself in thinking that if I posted that I felt a bit of remorse then everyone would bash me, but now that I see there are other people talking about it too, I came out. smile

...electric chair? ....gas chamber?

Rogue Jedi
i dont agree with capital punishment, but in this case i support it.

Kelly_LS
...electric chair? ....gas chamber?
Lethal injection as well.

Bardock42
Lethal injection as well.

Seems nicer than the others.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i dont agree with capital punishment, but in this case i support it.

Man, no offense, but you are walking irony.

Rogue Jedi
lethal injection is definitely the way to go IF you are to be executed.

Kelly_LS
Seems nicer than the others.

Man, no offense, but you are walking irony.
Actually probably more painful. I don't know where I heard this from but I heard it's mind-wrenching pain right before you die. As for a hanging, it's just a *Snap* and it's over, basically.

Update: These guys on CNN have no freaking idea what they're talking about. They've said a few hours ago that it could be minutes to days before he dies. They said he WILL be dead before the New Year starts, though. And now they're saying that since they've turned him into the Iraqi authorities, his death will be in a matter of a few hours.

Bardock42
Actually probably more painful. I don't know where I heard this from but I heard it's mind-wrenching pain right before you die. As for a hanging, it's just a *Snap* and it's over, basically.

Update: These guys on CNN have no freaking idea what they're talking about. They've said a few hours ago that it could be minutes to days before he dies. They said he WILL be dead before the New Year starts, though. And now they're saying that since they've turned him into the Iraqi authorities, his death will be in a matter of a few hours.

Not the way they will do it.

Kelly_LS
Not the way they will do it.
True...

2-3 of his accomplices were executed by hanging earlier this week according to the News this morning.

Rogue Jedi
firing squad seems econimical.

Kelly_LS
Yeah they were just talking about that on CNN. What exactly is that?

Bardock42

Also, if done correctly, fast.

Rogue Jedi
problem is finding a group of guys that can aim worth a damn.

Bardock42
problem is finding a group of guys that can aim worth a damn.

I am sure it could be done automatically.

Rogue Jedi
as in rata a tat tat? not really necessary. just shoot the scumbag in the head.
or let him be raped by a group of rabid hyenas.

Bardock42
as in rata a tat tat? not really necessary. just shoot the scumbag in the head.
or let him be raped by a group of rabid hyenas.

Oh come on. That's drastic. Also, kinda sick. And worthy of punishment in my opinion.

Weird thought.

Kelly_LS
Answer?

Bardock42
Yeah they were just talking about that on CNN. What exactly is that?

A few shooters shooting someone.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/8/82/250px-Firingsquad.WWI.staged.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Oh come on. That's drastic. Also, kinda sick. And worthy of punishment in my opinion.

Weird thought.
well, saddam shouldnt have wrought such havoc upon his people. have you heard about the things his sons did? they were the sick ones.

Bardock42
well, saddam shouldnt have wrought such havoc upon his people. have you heard about the things his sons did? they were the sick ones.

No.

Did they think people should be killed through being raped by a group of rabid hyenas?

Rogue Jedi
No.

Did they think people should be killed through being raped by a group of rabid hyenas?
no, i was kidding. his sons, i think their names were Usay and Quday, or something like that, man, they did some sick shit. one was an avid soccer fan. one year the iraqi team was really good, but they lost a game they should have won. he attached battery cables to their nads.
this is just what i heard.

Bardock42
no, i was kidding. his sons, i think their names were Usay and Quday, or something like that, man, they did some sick shit. one was an avid soccer fan. one year the iraqi team was really good, but they lost a game they should have won. he attached battery cables to their nads.
this is just what i heard.

It is possibly that it is propaganda though.

Not that I don't think it's not possible.

Rogue Jedi
i know, just thought i'd share. one of them, also something i heard, woild see a beautiful woman on the street, sometimes with her hubby, and rape her.

Bardock42
I don't know. It all sounds pretty bad. Then again lets not forget just how many people had to die in the war the US started. That is also an immense number.

Rogue Jedi
alot of people would disagree with you, saying that iraq started the war with 9/11.

you ready for this? i agree with you that the U.S. started it. we started it years ago when we were there trying to force our ways upon them.

Bardock42
alot of people would disagree with you, saying that iraq started the war with 9/11.

you ready for this? i agree with you that the U.S. started it. we started it years ago when we were there trying to force our ways upon them.

Which would obviously be idiotic. As Iraq did not attack the US and can not be linked to the act of terrorism. Though you are right, a lot of people would disagree. They are wrong though, it's an aggressive war of the US.

And though there happened a lot of bullshit before obviously. The US just started it by declaring war on Iraq and attacking it. Without the support of the UN I might add.

Rogue Jedi
Which would obviously be idiotic. As Iraq did not attack the US and can not be linked to the act of terrorism. Though you are right, a lot of people would disagree. They are wrong though, it's an aggressive war of the US.

And though there happened a lot of bullshit before obviously. The US just started it by declaring war on Iraq and attacking it. Without the support of the UN I might add.
i just think that us being over there for years prior, on their "holy" ground, played a role in the 9/11 attacks.
then again, i am not a politician.

Bardock42
i just think that us being over there for years prior, on their "holy" ground, played a role in the 9/11 attacks.
then again, i am not a politician.

It might. But Iraq did not attack you.

Rogue Jedi
i know they didnt attack me personally. its not like they were saying "lets get RJ!!!"
by "us" i meant "us" in the universal sense.

Bardock42
i know they didnt attack me personally. its not like they were saying "lets get RJ!!!"
by "us" i meant "us" in the universal sense.

But, I mean Iraq didn't. I understand what you meant. But it was terrorists that attacked you. Islamist terrorists. Iraq had no dealings in that.

Which is why the war in Afghanistan might have been justified reasonable. The one in Iraq is just an attack war, also against UN statutes.

Rogue Jedi
But, I mean Iraq didn't. I understand what you meant. But it was terrorists that attacked you. Islamist terrorists. Iraq had no dealings in that.

Which is why the war in Afghanistan might have been justified reasonable. The one in Iraq is just an attack war, also against UN statutes.
this is why i am a lover, not a fighter. i try and be a pacifist.

Bardock42
this is why i am a lover, not a fighter. i try and be a pacifist.

Well, I can positively claim that, as of yet, I have not started any wars.

I am a true pacisfist.

Rogue Jedi
live and let live, eh?

Bardock42
live and let live, eh?

Usually.

Rogue Jedi
i just dont see the point if fighting, even if it is a fistfight. i got into quite a bit of them in my 20's, and nothing good ever came of it.

Bardock42
i just dont see the point if fighting, even if it is a fistfight. i got into quite a bit of them in my 20's, and nothing good ever came of it.

...you are old. Just saying. Kinda like PVS. Not as much as him obviously.

Anyways, have never been in a fist fight.

Kelly_LS
A few shooters shooting someone.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/8/82/250px-Firingsquad.WWI.staged.jpg
erm That's gotta hurt.

Bardock42
erm That's gotta hurt.

Shortly. You might not even feel it.

Being grilled crispy seems worse to me.

Kelly_LS
Shortly. You might not even feel it.

Being grilled crispy seems worse to me.
Yeah, me too.

But then again, why would you need more than one man to do it? One man + one bullet to the head = death.

Then again, being the cause of 500+ deaths isn't exactly code for having the least painful death possible....

KidRock
i cant wait to see the video. I hope the rope doesnt break his neck so he chokes for a good couple hours..thats entertainment.

PVS

thats not entirely true. sure, in more recent history hanging was improved as a means of killing, using drop length and body weight as factors in assuring that there were no gruesome/torturing mishaps, like someone's neck not breaking and them kicking while being slowly strangled, or someone getting their head ripped off their neck.

what im saying is, you cant endorse hanging as the lesser evil since its potentially very cruel. also consider a deliberate slow hanging.

debbiejo
I don't know if being passive is a good thing though.

Robtard
Yeah, me too.

But then again, why would you need more than one man to do it? One man + one bullet to the head = death.

Then again, being the cause of 500+ deaths isn't exactly code for having the least painful death possible....

A few reasons, they want to make sure the person dies on the first attempt and as a custom, one rifleman is given a blank, so if any of the shooters suffer stress due to killing someone, they can rationalize that they might have been the one shooting blanks.

drewbiefan
I think that this man should be shot! Does anyone else agree?
It is just getting annoying how many times he appears on the news!

Bardock42
Yeah, me too.

I believe they only gave one men sharp ammunition and the others blanks. So they won't know who shot the "victim".

Though that might be a myth I heard. Or only in special cases.

Also, one has a lesser chance of being fatal. And then it might be un-nice.

This famous picture, though cruel, might be one of the "better" execution methods.

http://www.vietnamwar.com/vietcongofficershootsman.jpg

What Robtard said makes more sense.

Robtard
I believe they only gave one men sharp ammunition and the others blanks. So they won't know who shot the "victim".

This famous picture, though cruel, might be one of the "better" execution methods.

I thought it was one "blank" shooter while the rest had live, I could be wrong though.
Well, a shot to the head is an almost guaranteed quick death.

debbiejo
I hate that picture.

drewbiefan
Oh me too!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
thats not entirely true. sure, in more recent history hanging was improved as a means of killing, using drop length and body weight as factors in assuring that there were no gruesome/torturing mishaps, like someone's neck not breaking and them kicking while being slowly strangled, or someone getting their head ripped off their neck.

what im saying is, you cant endorse hanging as the lesser evil since its potentially very cruel. also consider a deliberate slow hanging.

Oh, I was not referring to it being good or bad or this case.

Just generally, hanging the worst method I can think of.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
I thought it was one "blank" shooter while the rest had live, I could be wrong though.
Well, a shot to the head is an almost guaranteed quick death. Yeah, as I said, yours makes more sense.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Robtard
A few reasons, they want to make sure the person dies on the first attempt and as a custom, one rifleman is given a blank, so if any of the shooters suffer stress due to killing someone, they can rationalize that they might have been the one shooting blanks.
Are you serious? Wow, I'm glad someone knows this stuff because I sure as hell didn't! stick out tongue I'd hate to have to be one of those men.

Originally posted by drewbiefan
I think that this man should be shot! Does anyone else agree?
It is just getting annoying how many times he appears on the news!
Nah, I think it's quite interesting. I mean not interesting in the "THAT'S AWESOME!" sense, but interesting in the fact that I like keeping up with it and knowing what's going on Live over in Iraq and stuff.

http://www.vietnamwar.com/vietcongofficershootsman.jpg

What Robtard said makes more sense.
Yeah, you and Robtard cleared it up for me. I've never seen that photo before but it's creepy.

debbiejo
It's famous ...............I hate it cause it shows the fear, sorrow......everything... so clearly in this mans face.........

WrathfulDwarf
This Saturday? man, no point in anyone wishing him a Happy New Year.

ToMacco
if Saddam dies, does that mean he's going to start sleeping with Satan, then return with the murder of Terrence and Phillip?

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by debbiejo
It's famous ...............I hate it cause it shows the fear, sorrow......everything... so clearly in this mans face.........
What's he dying for?
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This Saturday? man, no point in anyone wishing him a Happy New Year.
They said it could be in a matter of minutes or hours as well. Nobody knows except the Iraqi power.

Bardock42
What's he dying for?

Probably nothing really.

It's a Vietcong Officer executing him.

Kelly_LS
Probably nothing really.

Oh! I looked it up and it says he was a prisoner so it may've been something!

Bardock42
Oh! I looked it up and it says he was a prisoner so it may've been something!

Well, yeah, but reasons in war are usually bullshit. Actually war is usually bullshit.

quickshot
that picture should be wiped from the world.I think he should be gassed. Do unto others and all that

Ambience
Probably nothing really.

Probably nothing really.

That's terrible.
Every time I see that picture I shed a tear looking at the mans expression. Can you imagine the horror? Although personally I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing the state of terror I was in.

His body language, not the victim but the man holding the gun. He doesn't care. He lacks compassion, pity and empathy. The true face of war. How could anybody want to become that?

Kelly_LS
Well, yeah, but reasons in war are usually bullshit. Actually war is usually bullshit.
Yeah, especially when Saddam was ruler. I never really knew much about what he did except kill people, but Dad and I were discussing it today and he was telling me how Saddam killed 500+ people by gas, just because they didn't agree on something he chose to do. That's retarded right there.

Kelly_LS
UPDATE: I don't know if you guys are watching or not but I just turned on the tube and it says Saddam will be executed by 10 PM tonight eastern time.

Bardock42
Yeah, especially when Saddam was ruler. I never really knew much about what he did except kill people, but Dad and I were discussing it today and he was telling me how Saddam killed 500+ people by gas, just because they didn't agree on something he chose to do. That's retarded right there.

About that stuff, I think we should all do research on his actual crimes. There are a lot of myths and propaganda things going around.

Bardock42
UPDATE: I don't know if you guys are watching or not but I just turned on the tube and it says Saddam will be executed by 10 PM tonight eastern time.

They even chose your prime time for that, eh?

Kelly_LS
About that stuff, I think we should all do research on his actual crimes. There are a lot of myths and propaganda things going around.
Very true, that's a good idea!
Just a little somethin' I looked up.
http://history1900s.about.com/od/saddamhussein/a/husseincrimes.htm

They even chose your prime time for that, eh?
That's what I was thinking. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
good point. i guess when you are the president or dictator or whatever he was of iraq during that time period, people are gonna accuse you of every sin imaginable.

Kelly_LS
good point. i guess when you are the president or dictator or whatever he was of iraq during that time period, people are gonna accuse you of every sin imaginable.
Very true, but one thing is certain, he did kill 500+ people for pretty much no reason.

And if the news is holding up to their word, Hussein will be dead within the next hour or less. erm

Morning_Glory
is it ok, if this execution is making me scared confused embarrasment

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
is it ok, if this execution is making me scared confused embarrasment
Yes, perfectly normal in fact, but in what ways are you scared?

Morning_Glory
Yes, perfectly normal in fact, but in what ways are you scared? I dont care about executing him, the man gets what he deserves, so justice should be carried through

I guess Im worried if there my be a retaliation from foreign areas or whatever, because of this happening, maybe there will be, maybe not?

did that make sense?

Kelly_LS
I dont care about executing him, the man gets what he deserves, so justice should be carried through

I guess Im worried if there my be a retaliation from foreign areas or whatever, because of this happening, maybe there will be, maybe not?

did that make sense?
It's most likely going to happen. I mean I'm no Psychic or whatever but even the news guys are saying that this is most likely going to cause some major shit, riots even. I mean there are some Iraqi's that disagree 100% with his execution and are still on his side, but nobody knows the real truth except for them.

Rogue Jedi
Very true, but one thing is certain, he did kill 500+ people for pretty much no reason.

And if the news is holding up to their word, Hussein will be dead within the next hour or less. erm
i will sleep like a baby tonight regardless.

Kelly_LS
i will sleep like a baby tonight regardless.
Me too, after I stay up half the night. stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
It's most likely going to happen. I mean I'm no Psychic or whatever but even the news guys are saying that this is most likely going to cause some major shit, riots even. I mean there are some Iraqi's that disagree 100% with his execution and are still on his side, but nobody knows the real truth except for them. I guess we will just have to wait and find out sad

Kelly_LS
I guess we will just have to wait and find out sad
That's exactly right.

A half an hour to an hour away. erm

Morning_Glory
That's exactly right.

A half an hour to an hour away. erm drudgereport.com is saying 9:30pm - 10:00pm eastern time.. which is about now

Kelly_LS
drudgereport.com is saying 9:30pm - 10:00pm eastern time.. which is about now
It's 9:31 right now and I'm watching to see what's happening on CNN right now.

Morning_Glory
It's 9:31 right now and I'm watching to see what's happening on CNN right now. I need TV... all I have to go on is the internet disgust2

Rogue Jedi
Me too, after I stay up half the night. stick out tongue
me too.....i stay up way too late.

Kelly_LS
I need TV... all I have to go on is the internet disgust2
Well that's crap! Well..*Sigh* he could be dead by now for all we know. I doubt it considering they'd be all over it on CNN. His time is near if he's not dead yet...

Kelly_LS
me too.....i stay up way too late.
Well, nothin' better to do when you're on Christmas break, might as well enjoy the night! shifty

Rogue Jedi
its a daily thing for me.

Kelly_LS
its a daily thing for me.
Mostly for me as well but not near as late on school nights as break nights.

Morning_Glory
Well that's crap! Well..*Sigh* he could be dead by now for all we know. I doubt it considering they'd be all over it on CNN. His time is near if he's not dead yet... is CNN not reporting by the minute on the execution... I thought any of those news channels would be

Kelly_LS
is CNN not reporting by the minute on the execution... I thought any of those news channels would be
Yeah they are! smile They're talking about it right now, but earlier they were just talking about the Iraqi troops.

ToMacco
CNN is.

Kelly_LS
A reporter just said that the execution may have already taken place but they do not know yet.

Morning_Glory
A reporter just said that the execution may have already taken place but they do not know yet. ok...

wonder if his execution will ever leak onto the internet

Kelly_LS
ok...

wonder if his execution will ever leak onto the internet
Trust me honey, that's pretty much a certainty.

A reporter said something about the execution happening outside something called "The Green Zone."

Rogue Jedi
i wanna see his head on a stake on the white house lawn.

Kelly_LS
i wanna see his head on a stake on the white house lawn.
laughing out loud I wouldn't mind that myself.

2-D
Let us spiot on his hangion corpse mushtache bastard saddam mad

Rogue Jedi
george the impaler!!!

Kelly_LS
Saddam Hussein has arrived at his execution site.

2-D
Yay ready the spit ladies filthy mustache bastard

Kelly_LS
They are actually handing him a Red Card that his accomplices used to hand to Saddam's victims right before they were killed!

2-D
WOW u knw ur bstuff dude

Kelly_LS
Compliments of CNN!

ToMacco
He's dead.

Kelly_LS
I hope he's on his way to Hell.

2-D
DEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEADDEAD DEAD DEAD

*SIGH* I wish i were dead lol

ToMacco
Ding, dong the witch is dead. . .
Which old witch. . . ?
The wicked witch!

Kelly_LS
They said there is no actual proof that the execution has truly taken place yet.

Anyway I have to freaking get off, just when all this shit gets good! I'll be on in the morning to discuss! Everyone else get on in the morning too! Lol.
G'night!

Morning_Glory
They said there is no actual proof that the execution has truly taken place yet.

Anyway I have to freaking get off, just when all this shit gets good! I'll be on in the morning to discuss! Everyone else get on in the morning too! Lol.
G'night! thanks Kelly for all the info hug smile

2-D
NIGHT!!! Dnt die in ur slep plz laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
i am at work, so bear with me. how was he killed? hanging?

2-D
Death bt rabbid bears?? Pooh bears mahahaha

MY NAN eek!

Punkyhermy
he is hanged for killing a total of 148 people. Bigger murderers are out and about without consequences.
erm

2-D
So no rabbid bears....shit

Eclipso
He has been executed and his lawyers have confirmed it.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
he is hanged for killing a total of 148 people. Bigger murderers are out and about without consequences.
erm I think its 148 murders that are accounted for... it is said that he has murdered around 500 people

??

Rogue Jedi
erm
thats a bold statement.

El_NINO
He was just executed.

cundiff11
kelly rs: when u say" who wants to be hung" you can also look back and say who wants to be tortured, who wants to be videotaped being beheaded, who wants to kill hundreds of thousands of people, who wants to die? I think he deserves it, and i don't feel in anyway bad for him being hung, for u dno't feel much pain but for a second, when u r dropped your neck snaps and ur done. But then again, this is my opinion.

Capt_Fantastic
If anyone sits down and actually listens to the reasoning behind their dsescision to do it here and now, then there is no doubt that the US government had a hand in this. That's not a condemnation of democrats or republicans, by the way. But beyond all that, this has been, and will continue to be seen as, nothing more that a show trial and execution. And the best part is that he was executed during a time frame that would assure the fewest amount of american viewers as is possible for it to happen at a most opprotune moment.

Morning_Glory
this was on drudgereport... it's the hanging scene... not that it really shows much of anything

Mišt
Wow...he's finally dead....didnt think it would be so soon...blink

FeceMan
Hanging can be a bad thing if the cervical vertebrae are not dislocated. The hyoid bone snaps, and the person's tongue falls back over his windpipe, suffocating him.

However, suffocation--while extremely unpleasant--is not such a terrible way to go, as it is a relatively quick death.

Of course, some hangings involve compression of the carotid arteries which, if I recall correctly, is a rather pleasant way to die (as pleasant as that can be).

Strangelove

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
Hanging can be a bad thing if the cervical vertebrae are not dislocated. The hyoid bone snaps, and the person's tongue falls back over his windpipe, suffocating him.

However, suffocation--while extremely unpleasant--is not such a terrible way to go, as it is a relatively quick death.

Of course, some hangings involve compression of the carotid arteries which, if I recall correctly, is a rather pleasant way to die (as pleasant as that can be).

As encyclopedic as that is, does it change why or when?

Rogue Jedi
and so is his half brother.

KidRock
Booo they are only showing the moments leading up to it. I want to see the neck snap.

Darth Jello
something new to stroke your cock to?

Captain REX
They caught him on my birthday all those years ago, and he died for my New Year.

Fishy
Yeah another show trial that caused people to die smile You have to love those free country's with their pathetic excuse for a justice system.

Kelly_LS
thanks Kelly for all the info hug smile
You're welcome!
Originally posted by 2-D
NIGHT!!! Dnt die in ur slep plz laughing out loud
What a nice thing to say!
erm
No no, Tens of THOUSANDS! I heard that on the news.
Originally posted by Eclipso
He has been executed and his lawyers have confirmed it.
I went to sleep after about two hours of watching CNN because all they were doing is repeating themselves and nothing else and this morning they showed him going to the site of the hanging, handcuffed.
and so is his half brother.
Yeah they hung two other people along with him one after the other but they only said anything about his half-brother, they didn't disclose, as far as I know, who the third person was.

Morning_Glory
drudgereport is showing this image now... erm

Morning_Glory
and this one

Ambience
What he did was wrong, and it's true he was a horrible man, but does any human have the right to take away another's life?

I pity the executioners who have that on their conscience.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Ambience
What he did was wrong, and it's true he was a horrible man, but does any human have the right to take away another's life?

I bet they dont care the second the paycheck comes in and they get back from McDonald's no expression

Fishy
Originally posted by Ambience

they were standing in line to get the job even before the sentence was mentioned... Trust me the guy who executed Saddam went home a happy man.

Kelly_LS
Well though I still feel remorse for his sick, effed up mind, he DID kill thousands of innocent people. That deserves more than a hanging.

Rogue Jedi
they were standing in line to get the job even before the sentence was mentioned... Trust me the guy who executed Saddam went home a happy man.
who gets more credit, the guy who fitted him with the noose, or the one who pulled the lever? or was it the same guy?

Morning_Glory
someone caught the execution on their cellphone - it's a little graphic

here is the link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

Impediment
Cool.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
As encyclopedic as that is, does it change why or when?
I'm not sure what you're asking.
Yeah another show trial that caused people to die smile You have to love those free country's with their pathetic excuse for a justice system.
Okay, let's give him a "real" trial.

Oh, wait. No one who is remotely sane would acquit.

Fishy
Originally posted by FeceMan
I'm not sure what you're asking.

Okay, let's give him a "real" trial.

Oh, wait. No one who is remotely sane would acquit.

And how would that matter?

Do guilty people in the US not deserve a fair trial? I don't care if he's found guilty or not, he obviously was. But to call this a fair trial? It wasn't, it didn't even come close. It was just another show trial and the outcome of it matters far less then the actual trial which is just another sign in making clear that Iraq is not going in the right direction.

Vinny Valentine
This is the Real Video.

Its not those stupid Scare things, if it was I'd post it in the OTF.

This is the Video

He sure looks dead at the end, his neck is definitely broken.

vincent

cain marko
I saw it on a different site. yea it was snapped. Kinda grim really.

Vinny Valentine
Bastard Deserved it.

Gassing your own people to test weapons is inexcusable.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>