Code Blue Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
We always followed the stories of the MU heroes and enjoyed their displays of power and abilities, forgetting that among them fought those who relies on normal resources, training, guts and badass attitude, trying to save the day knowing they have a snowball chance in hell.
This is my thread to make homage to CODE BLUE, NEW YORK'S FINEST COPS!

Code Blue History & Appearences in the MU

Profiles:
Lt. Stone
"Rigger" Ruiz
"Jock" Jackson
"Mad Dog" Rassitano
"Mother" Majorsky
"Fireworks" Fielstein

K3VIL
Feats:
Marvel Comics Presents#112/4
Code: Blue battled against the Demogoblin at Riverside Park, and made the first attack, firing a titanium steel net at him. Although the Demogoblin cast the net aside easily, the rest of Code: Blue were able to defeat him.
I'll try to get scans of this.Anyway a summary of the fight, Demogoblin was spotted in Riverside Park, CB first hit was a titanium steel net filled with sedative sufficient to "stop a raging elephant" as sayed from one of them.Then they came out from their 4x4 veichle and beginned the battle, claiming that they've dealed with Asgardian beings, he's a walk in the park for them.Demo got some good shots but still CB is able to get him off balance, but they get in danger saving civilians on the battlefield.When a residual of humanity makes him saving a homeless man and then his demonic side takes control again, killing him, CB hits him with everything they got and when he falls on the ground they hold his arms and redirect on his face his demonic energy/fire blast.

DigiMark007
Hmmm.

Interesting.

Scoobless
I never liked Code Blue ... I recently got all the Thunderstrike comics and they had their own storylines running in the second half of the book ... not to mention their constant appearances in the Thunderstrike part of the mag.

sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.