Hottest Girls of Gaming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
These are not all of the girls who game but only the famous ones.

http://www.gamelemons.com/blog/2006/12/top_ten_hottest_girl_gamers.php

NOTE: Follow the link

General Kaliero
Wow. Good job turning women into objects again.

Girls play games. Good. But that's it. They're not any different as gamers from all the males we know are gamers too. Why should they be objectified and seen as some sort of being you should stand in awe of?

(Note: NOT directed at you, El Nino. Directed at whoever decided that this list should be created.)

K73SK
my friends are hotter smile

El_NINO
I have to sorta agree. Its not like I care if I play against a girl I just wanna play, half the time they dont even talk.

Lana
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Wow. Good job turning women into objects again.

Girls play games. Good. But that's it. They're not any different as gamers from all the males we know are gamers too. Why should they be objectified and seen as some sort of being you should stand in awe of?

(Note: NOT directed at you, El Nino. Directed at whoever decided that this list should be created.)

You're reminding me of that rant I wrote a bit back on that topic...

General Kaliero
That's what I was reminded of when I first saw just the thread title...

El_NINO
I would rather this thread be deleted now that I think about it or closed or both if possible.

Lana
As you wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.