What If Professor X became The Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Im asking this based on New Excalibur #14 that I just read. Do you think that he really would be Unstoppable? Get in anyones mind and doesnt even need to use his strength or his forcefield.

Accel
I believe there was a What If about this very subject.

B dot Rob
It was and he took down the Marvel Earth

DigiMark007
There's still ways of beating him, depending on who's on Earth at the time. BFR's an option, and I know Thor could do it too (possibly with some help). But yeah, scary stuff.

Newjak
Originally posted by DigiMark007
There's still ways of beating him, depending on who's on Earth at the time. BFR's an option, and I know Thor could do it too (possibly with some help). But yeah, scary stuff. Isn't how they ended up beating him they tricked him unto an asteriod and sent him into space.

supervenom
Wow so there was a What If on this very subject? Sorry then guys. Is it aptly titled "What If? Professor X became The Juggernaut"? I want to read this that's why. Sounds interesting.

And Digi, how exactly could Thor pull this feat off? You are refering to his now No Limit with that Mjolnir thing right? The one that cost him the match against 616 Juggy when it ran out?

Grimm22
Eh, Mags could probably take him down erm

Doom with prep could take him down also

quickshot
He could just be tricked into standing still then clamp him totally still and have him ripped apart by someone like surfer.Or Reed could just teleport him to DC shifty

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Eh, Mags could probably take him down erm

Doom with prep could take him down also

No luck there. Mags tried to take him down and Juggernaut just said "go away". And Mags left with his head down. I think he also took down Doom.

Spoilers
They tricked him into a spaceship with a predestination set in. Prof. Juggy didn't know where it was going or know where he was when he got there. They blew a hole in the side of the asteroid and sent him flying into deep space.

long pig
That was what was SUPPOSED to happen in the first place. Cain wasn't meant to find the gem, Prof was.

supervenom
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
No luck there. Mags tried to take him down and Juggernaut just said "go away". And Mags left with his head down. I think he also took down Doom.

You're talking about that alternate Universe, right? Juggernaut6666 posted a scan of that fight if that's the one you are talking about. It was in another language, so Im not sure about that "go away" part.

That was what was SUPPOSED to happen in the first place. Cain wasn't meant to find the gem, Prof was.

That's what I said in my first post, regarding New Excalibur 14 when Cyttorak said that in the last page.

He could just be tricked into standing still then clamp him totally still and have him ripped apart by someone like surfer.Or Reed could just teleport him to DC

Totally still? Remember when Spider Man encased him in cement? Now THAT was totally still as there was no crevices or openings. He got out by flexing his muscles and it broke the cement.

They can't possibly hold him still, he would just walk past them. Now if the Hulk held him.... cool

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by supervenom
You're talking about that alternate Universe, right? Juggernaut6666 posted a scan of that fight if that's the one you are talking about. It was in another language, so Im not sure about that "go away" part.

Well he didn't actually say, "go away" but it went something like this,

Prof. X says to mags,
"You will not be allowed to interfere"

Mags then tries to crush him in his own armor but nothing happens, then Prof. X says,

"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.....Your presence is no longer required....Feel free to leave."

Martian_mind
Thor and moondragon with mind gem is all it takes.

ThePittman
I have that comic in my collection at home. During a fight Professor X linked the minds of all the greatest minds in the world and cured the Fantastic 4 in just a few minutes, told Spider-Man if he got in his way he would tell Aunt May that he is Spider-Man which would cause her to have a heart attack. These are a few things I remember from the comic.

supervenom
Thanks guys. I found the summary of the story with some pictures. Too bad this isn't canon...X would have been UNSTOPPABLE!

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthprofxwasjuggernaut.htm

Prof. X says to mags,

Mags then tries to crush him in his own armor but nothing happens, then Prof. X says,

"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.....Your presence is no longer required....Feel free to leave."

Now that's style. Can't believe X was talking like that.

I have that comic in my collection at home. During a fight Professor X linked the minds of all the greatest minds in the world and cured the Fantastic 4 in just a few minutes, told Spider-Man if he got in his way he would tell Aunt May that he is Spider-Man which would cause her to have a heart attack. These are a few things I remember from the comic.

Ya i just read that. Also cured Hulk and Daredevil, refroze Cap'n America, etc. Any idea WHY though? From what I read, it just said he did it. The Fantastic Four part made sense. What of the others? Was he really all that bad?

King Kandy

Prof. X says to mags,

Whoah...

Can you post the scan?

ThePittman

Ya i just read that. Also cured Hulk and Daredevil, refroze Cap'n America, etc. Any idea WHY though? From what I read, it just said he did it. The Fantastic Four part made sense. What of the others? Was he really all that bad? X was pretty much doing what Magnus normally does and taking over the world, Magnus was being the good guy and trying to stop X as well as all the other heroes.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by King Kandy
Whoah...

Can you post the scan?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Ptr_Grifin/whatif_v2_013_p08.jpg

Took me awhile to find it.

supervenom

Wow, that is cool! I like that page, one of the best I have seen. Mags was totally owned there. Grabbing the mans hat like that....daymn!

Question is, was he able to do this because of his psychic powers or is it Cyttorak alone?

X was pretty much doing what Magnus normally does and taking over the world, Magnus was being the good guy and trying to stop X as well as all the other heroes.

From what I took from it, Mags was trying to take over the world and X stopped him, but what you said makes more sense. Thanks. Reminds me of Mags from AoA.

Grimm22

Yeah if only Mags had some kind of Sheild or somthing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Im asking this based on New Excalibur #14 that I just read. Do you think that he really would be Unstoppable? Get in anyones mind and doesnt even need to use his strength or his forcefield. The only thing that could beat classic Juggernaut was his weakness to telepathy (or a cosmic being more powerful then Cytorrak).

Now take Prof. X, who has no such weakness (to telepathy at least), and you do the math. wink

Ptr_Grifin
Yeah if only Mags had some kind of Sheild or somthing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Didn't you read the last panel. It said, "The power of Cyttorak goes beyond even the elemental forces of nature. Nothing can stop it. Nothing can withstand it."

Grimm22
Didn't you read the last panel. It said, "The power of Cyttorak goes beyond even the elemental forces of nature. Nothing can stop it. Nothing can withstand it."

Nothing can stop it?!? What the f**k?

I'm pretty sure that Galactus is a force of Nature

And Galactus >>>> Cyttorak

Ptr_Grifin

Galactus wields cosmic power and is not bound by the laws of physics, Nature is. And besides, Magneto isn't Galactus.

long pig
Galactus wields cosmic power and is not bound by the laws of physics, Nature is. And besides, Magneto isn't Galactus.
Galactus is actually totally bound by all the laws of science. That's his trademark.

Ptr_Grifin
How is he? He can change his size, create mass and matter out of nowhere, survive in the vacuum of space, and travel by thought.

Swanky-Tuna
That just shows how important a hat is to its character. Take the hat and you take more than their power - Their self worth.

He isn't an element of nature though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.