Post-KotOR Revan vs. Darth Bane or Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Godzilla
Could Revan defeat either one of these two incredibly powerful Sith?

Sexyback
Nope!

Gideon
He'd wipe his ass with Bane and lose to Kun. cool

S_W_LeGenD
According to Drew, the four Sith Lords (in my list) are definately in the list of the most powerful Sith Lords of all times.

A) Darth Sidious
B) Darth Revan
C) Darth Vader
D) Darth Bane

Now you decide?

Sexyback
edit

Sexyback
Bane is the strongest one here, and he'd firmly beat Revan. He pulled a fricking moon out of orbit, and he as good as defeated Kas'im in saber combat. He also has orbalisk armour.

General Kenobl
Powerful the Prodigal Knight is. Has a limit yet even this perfect Jedi. Succumb to the might of Exar and Bane he will. For the duo nevertheless the fight will be difficult.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sexyback
Bane is the strongest one here, and he'd firmly beat Revan.
Drew also said that their is no pure standing that which powerful Sith Lord can always beat other powerful Sith Lord in fights. It entirely depends upon the situation and conditions in which they are fighting. And he never said that Bane > Revan.

Real battles in Star Wars are really like that and they are not static in nature.

So your point fails. Case closed.

Darth Godzilla
I rank the top ten (Sith) as such:
1. Sidious
2. Revan
3. Vader (barely beats 4 and 5)
4. Exar Kun
5. Bane
6. Nihilus
7. Ulic Quel-Droma
8. Tyranus
9. Malak
10. Maul

That's just my opinion though. Srry to get off topic- keep debating.

Sexyback
laughing
Gideon's right, you are pretty funny when you try to prove people wrong, lol!

S_W_LeGenD
laughing
Gideon's right, you are pretty funny when you try to prove people wrong, lol!
I mentioned that what Drew says about this and his views are much more mature and accurate.

And I have given a reasonable answer to Gideon's post already in that other thread.

Sexyback
I'd rank them as such:
1. Darth Nihilus/Darth Sidious.
2. Darth Nihilus/Darth Sidious.
3. Darth Bane.
4. Exar Kun.
5. Darth Revan.
6. Darth Sion.
7. Marka Ragnos.
8. Naga Sadow.
9. Kas'im.
10. Darth Traya.

General Kenobl
The Strongest Jedi (well according to me) are:

1.) Darth Sidious
2.) Exar Kun
3.) Darth Jacen
4.) Darth Revan
5.) Darth Bane
6.) Darth Nihilus
7.) Ulic Qel-Droma
8.) Marka Ragnos
9.) Darth Vader
10.) Darth Tyrannus

Honorable Mentions: Darth Sion, Kas'Im, Freedon Nadd, Darth Traya, Darth Malak (EDIT:this is in order)

darthsith19
I'd say Revan beats either of them but with alot of trouble - either of them could likely take him in a duel but he's stronger with the Force.

Edit: Remember that this is either of them one on one, NOT both of them at once.

Sexyback
Darth Jacen is pretty badman.
And dang, I forgot about Freedon Nadd, aka The Chosen One. He might even be above Sidious.

S_W_LeGenD
I can't say much about others but Drew K has confirmed that Darth Bane, Darth Vader, Darth Revan and Darth Sidious are in the list of most powerful Sith Lords of all times.

So we have a solid standing for these four Sith Lords.

The rest are speculations until confirmed.

Darth Godzilla
Originally posted by General Kenobl
Powerful the Prodigal Knight is. Has a limit yet even this perfect Jedi. Succumb to the might of Exar and Bane he will. For the duo nevertheless the fight will be difficult.

Srry to break the poetic mood, but it's him against only one of the two at a time. I'm assuming, however, because of your statements, that you believe he can win, then.

To everyone-
Revan killed Darth Malak, who was powered by the Star Forge and regenerating constantly. That was also AFTER he fought through the entire Star Forge, annihilating dozens of Dark Jedi. That's INCREDIBLE. Don't underestimate Revan. I think he could take Bane, and probably Exar, although the latter is a tougher fight.

PS1- I need help with KotOR. 2 things:
1. On one game, I broke into the Sith Base on Manaan, and I can't get to the Selkath training room (was it because I didn't talk to the Selkath at the merc enclave?)
2. When Malak was consistently zapping the people to regenerate, I tried zapping them myself. It worked, and I'm at full health, but now Malak won't move and I can't attack him.

PS2- Is KotOR II better than I?

PS3- I got an Xbox 360 for Christmas! big grin

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Jacen is pretty badman.
And dang, I forgot about Freedon Nadd, aka The Chosen One. He might even be above Sidious.
Darth Sidious is most powerful Sith Lord.

And Darth Bane, Darth Revan, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious and Exar Kun are > (more powerful) then Freedon Nadd.

So keep you BS with you.

darthsith19
Why do some people say that freedon Nadd is the chosen one? And whi's Drew?

General Kenobl
Actually Darth, only Planet cries his belief that Freedon Nadd is the Chosen One, even though he's fvcking not.

Darth Godzilla
Actually Darth, only Planet cries his belief that Freedon Nadd is the Chosen One, even though he's fvcking not.

What the ---------------------------------------------?
Where the ---------- did he come up with THAT?

Sexyback
He fuvking is.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by darthsith19
Why do some people say that freedon Nadd is the chosen one? And whi's Drew?
Drew Karpyshn is a lead person in Bioware and he is also a famous contributor in Star Wars related subjects.

He is the brain behind KOTOR game.

And he has written Darth Bane: Path of Destruction Novel.

His knowledge in Star Wars is well established and he is now very famous as evident in Star Wars official website (Blogs Section).

And only Sexyback says that Nadd is the Chosen One. I don't have anything personal against him but some of his points are ridiculous.

Darth Godzilla
He fuvking is.

Pardon my language, good sir, but,
HOW THE F- DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT?
ARE YOU ON CRACK?

ANAKIN SKYWALKER IS! Unless, of course, you created Star Wars and George Lucas stole your idea and made a different character the Chosen One.

darthsith19
I know, obviously he isn't, I just wondered why anyone thought that he was. And why does everyone hate Planet? Oh, yeah, I'm reading PoD right now, but where does Drew say Sidious, Revan, Vader and Bane are the top 4?

General Kenobl
Well I don't ""hate"" him, I think he's funny and smart at certain time, when he isn't spewing ridiculous shLt from his mouth.

Darth Godzilla
We don't HATE him (at least I don't)
It's just that some of his arguments are a bit... strange. (like Freedon Nadd being the CO)

It's nothing personal.

Although, certain people do seem to loathe him...
*cough cough* LS *cough*

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by darthsith19
I know, obviously he isn't, I just wondered why anyone thought that he was. And why does everyone hate Planet? Oh, yeah, I'm reading PoD right now, but where does Drew say Sidious, Revan, Vader and Bane are the top 4?
He has said this in a personal interview as many people ask him this question. What he actually indicated was that these 4 Sith are among the TOP Sith of all times.

We don't know about the order but we do know that Sidious is at TOP. And we don't know the full story as he had not revealed fully.

He confirmed that Bane, Revan, Vader and Sidious are among the best.

urmomsinabasket
Revan definately wins in this situation cause he isnt a virgin. he knows how to handle himself in tight situations, and im afraid Bane and Exar Kun can't do the same. Revan wins.

xxXAcStylesXxx
The topic doesn't say Bane and Exar Kun, it says Kun OR Bane. In that situation he'd beat either them, Exar Kun would cause him the most difficulty, Bane would slaughtered because how damn slow he is with in the Orbalisk's.

Sexyback
He's not slow with the orbalisks; from the DSSB:

'As much as the added weight of the orbalisks originally slowed Bane down, he soon realised that the adrenaline and dark side energies pumped into his body more than made up for this disadvantage'.

So unlucky!

And really, given how well Bane can augment his speed, it's ridiculous to assume that a bit more weight on him would make him slow.

Gideon
Prove that Bane > Revan and Bane > Kun. It seems to have been proven that Revan > Kun, anyways.

Btw, guys, this isn't a "duo" fight. Post-KotoR Revan vs. Darth Bane or Exar Kun.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Oh yeah the godly speed that he used to dodge the attacks of a bird roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gideon
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
Oh yeah the godly speed that he used to dodge the attacks of a bird roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lmao.

Sexyback
In the force, he pulled a moon out of orbit, that's beyond anything that Revan or Kun have done.

In saber combat, he as good as beat Kas'im at one stage, his feats of speed are incredible, and his orbalisk armour is a huge added advantage.

I'd say it's safe to say that Bane's above either, if anything, Kun might possibly beat him, but I doubt it.

Sexyback

It's later explained that he was only just getting used to his orbalisk armour, and that bird happened to be one of the most deadly creatures of the dark side.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Sure kiddo, Im still waiting for that quote...

So godly fast that he couldn't even dodge a stupid bird, that would have torn his chest open had it not been for his dumb armour of sea shells

The only thing as usual thats safe to say if your a retarded fanboy.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Though the barnacle-like creatures were feeding on him, growing to cover more of his skin surface, the parasites were also pumping him with adrenaline and strength. This was a symbiotic relationship based on dark side energies, and now - - after he had absorbed the knowledge within the Sith holocron - - Darth Bane knew there would be enough dark side power for them all. BoTS

As you can see he was already getting his little boost of Adernaline and power.

Bane slashed with his lightsaber, but the flying creature raked sideways with its dangling talons, huge arced scythes at the ends of its feet. The claws scored across Darth Bane's chest, a move that would have torn any other victim to shreds. Though Bane was sent sprawling to the ground, the clustered orbalisks gave him enough strength and armor so that the flying monster caused him no harm. BotS

As you can see the bird would have shitted on him had it not been for the sea shells.

And one of the strongest DS creatures? A f*ucking Bird from Dxun? That the beats riders (non force sensitive criminals) could tame. Yeah right.

Sexyback
I couldn't find the one from tNEGtC, but don't worry, from the DSSB:

With his strength returned, his philosophy determined, and his dark side powers enhanced and improved, Darth Bane subjugated a flying beast and used it to travel from Dxun to Onderon.

He would find an apprentice.

The legacy would live on.

Eventually, the sith would have their revenge.

Fact: Before Darth Bane came across the orbalisk armour, he was incredibly fast, shown through various feats in PoD .

Fact: The orbalisks only made him faster.

Orbalisk Bane is not slow, you have no case.

Sexyback
Though the barnacle-like creatures were feeding on him, growing to cover more of his skin surface, the parasites were also pumping him with adrenaline and strength. This was a symbiotic relationship based on dark side energies, and now - - after he had absorbed the knowledge within the Sith holocron - - Darth Bane knew there would be enough dark side power for them all. BoTS

As you can see he was already getting his little boost of Adernaline and power.

However, he was still weak from the orbalisks originally infesting him, and was still getting used to the armour.

They were not the same beast, the DSSB stated that this was a beast of the dark side, and one of the strongest of them.

xxXAcStylesXxx
With his strength returned, his philosophy determined, and his dark side powers enhanced and improved, Darth Bane subjugated a flying beast and used it to travel from Dxun to Onderon.

He would find an apprentice.

The legacy would live on.

Eventually, the sith would have their revenge.

Can an outside source confirm this? And still it doesn't say he did shit to the moon, anther simple implication with nothing stating he did shit.

Look above your post retard.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Feeling invincible , Bane stood, brushing the shreds of his uniform away, feeling the hard plate of the orbalisks.

A huh.

Quote please.

Sexyback
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/435643_1-proof-that-bane-did-pull-a-moon-out-of-orbit

darthsith19

xxXAcStylesXxx
Oh yeah some random bird flying on Dxun being faster then Bane who at one point moved "faster then the eye can see." is a real reflection on the bird not Bane who has 100's of sea shells stuck to him.roll eyes (sarcastic) that the text even says slows him down. Then you have the fact he couldn't even dodge the birds attacks which was the point in the first place.

You = Wrong. Try again.

Sea Shells as Planet so eloquently puts it is a "Slow piece of shit."

Sexyback
Again, he was getting used to the armour, and was still weakened from his ordeal. It's a fact that the orbalisk armour made him faster; the adrenaline, dark side energies and strength being pumped into him more than makes up for a bit of added weight, and considering Bane's never had a problem with using the force to augment his speed by a frightening degree before, some orbalisk armour is hardly going to make a difference.

Revan would fail to defeat either of these opponents, he's just not as powerful.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Feeling invincible , Bane stood, brushing the shreds of his uniform away, feeling the hard plate of the orbalisks.

A huh.

"Revan would fail to defeat either of these opponents, he's just not as powerful."

Care to prove that.

darthsith19
Why not? Some big, fast bird, I don't see why it couldn't move that fast.

Where does it say that? Quote, please.

He didn't try to dodge it, though, he tried to kill it and it merely moved out of the way.

Sexyback
1. He was 'feeling invincible' because he had basically come to the conclusion that nothing could physically hurt him due to his new armour, this is purely in respect to his toughness and conditioning, it says nothing about whether he was at full strength or not, just that he was pretty much immune to physical damage.

2. Arguments have already been made, the fact is, there's no reason to assume that Revan is above either of them; not fact or logical deduction, so he loses by default. How about you provide a case.

xxXAcStylesXxx
So random birds are faster then Sith Lords... roll eyes (sarcastic)

'As much as the added weight of the orbalisks originally slowed Bane down, he soon realised that the adrenaline and dark side energies pumped into his body more than made up for this disadvantage'.

He couldn't dodge the slash of the birds talons.

I love how Planet = Sea Shells now...

Though the barnacle-like creatures were feeding on him, growing to cover more of his skin surface, the parasites were also pumping him with adrenaline and strength. This was a symbiotic relationship based on dark side energies, and now - - after he had absorbed the knowledge within the Sith holocron - - Darth Bane knew there would be enough dark side power for them all.

This happened before the fight with the bird, he absorbed the holocron, had adrenaline pumping, dark side flowing and is still a slow piece of shit.

Um who made these arguments and where did you or anyone else counter them? Then general consensus is Revan> the both of them, but thats irrelevant, next post I will.

darthsith19
You have no idea what kind of bird that was, but ubviously it was fast if it evaded a lightsaber swing.

Was that in PoD?

He didn't try to.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Post KOTOR Revan > Sea Shells

Revan has a stronger force connection:

Revan's connection is constantly being described as uber to the maxX7 Right Guard power band. Mater Dorak and Vandar said that Revan has one of the strongest connections to the force they've ever seen. His name is synonymous with power. He was called the heart of the force. Ajunta Pal when he looked upon Revan described the power he saw as "blinding". You could literally SEE the force swirling around Revan as Jolee said.

He was so powerful in the force not even the combined efforts of the Jedi council could keep his mind suppressed. Revan had such control and power in the force that he literally ripped an entire dialect system out of an entire species head, the proceeded to "force" Basic into the whole races minds. If he could toy with the minds of force sensitives (The Rataka Elders) so easily he could apply the same thing to destroying the brain. The Chronicles describe his dark side power as tremendous.

Darth Bane himself, literally crapped his pants in fear of the shit Revan knew, He himself was scared of the dark power and rituals Revan had under his command as a Dark Lord, he even said he wouldn't DARE ATTEMPT half the things Revan knew.

Vandar describes him as a prodigy, he had more knowledge of the Force then Bane could ever dream of:

Unbeknownst to the Jedi Order, DARTH REVAN has discovered numerous Sith artifacts and holocrons, all stored in great tomb-like cities buried beneath Malachor V's surface. As Revan plundered these tombs and relics, he fell deeper into the Dark Side. He learned of the location and the true nature of Korriban, he learned of the location of other Sith artifacts, and he learned how those strong in the light side of the Force could be seduced and made to see the strength inherent in the Sith teachings.

Revan knew he had discovered more than a staging area for the Mandalorian War - he had discovered an ancient, planet-sized Sith storehouse of knowledge. He had discovered a world that held one purpose - to teach and train others in the ways of the Sith - The Chronicles

Revan was the strongest Sith in an order of hundreds, in turn he was the strongest Jedi in an order of hundreds

He soon discovers the shadowy Malachor V, a planet listed by Mandalorian scholars as "forbidden" to step foot on. The reason for this soon becomes clear as Revan is almost devoured by primal Sith forces on the world's surface. Revan's will allows him to feed on (and not be consumed by) the power of the dark side.

He overpowered and feed on a planet drenched in the dark side a planet so powerful it broke Kreia:

she travels to Malachor V, but is unable to shield her emotions, and is completely consumed by the dark side of the Force. - The Chronicles

Revan according to Brianna (The Handmaiden) had the most powerful Battle Precognition the Galaxy had seen to that point, more powerful then the strongest of the Echani who could see MONTHS into the future and see battles before they even happened.

Then we have the fact that in Path of Destruction Revan is mentioned along side Exar Kun and Naga Sadow (they had no idea his feats were done by Amulet and ship) as the most power Sith, He is what Bane strives to be like.

Revan has beaten Malak on the Star Forge twice while he was being described by the databank as near invincible, and subsequently beat your girl the "force juggernaut" Bastila WHILE she was being pumped by the Star Foge FOUR TIMES. He beat Uthar Wynn and Yuthura, destroyed the Academy on Korriban. And he must have been physically extremely strong as well since he beat Madalore in hand to hand combat according to NEC.

He was also described as stronger as a Jedi then his tenure as Dark Lord (the version Bane pissed his pants over) then he REGAINS his knowledge from his run as a DOTS thus doubling his power.

Revan > Sea Shells

xxXAcStylesXxx
Uh huh, pray tell when Dxun started producing uber birds capable of moving faster then Sith who have been stated to move faster then the eye can see, Or maybe in all likeliness Sea Shells is a slow piece of shit.

Apparently its in the DSSB, Planet posted it

Because he couldn't it happened to fast, once the bird dodges Sea Shells, he attacks and Sea Shells could do nothing, at the time he didn't know the Orbalisks were impenetrable, so he would have dodged if he could have.

darthsith19
You say "sae shells" is slow based solely on the fact that Bane failed to hit one bird with his lightsaber. That is terrible proof, has he every otehrwise been shown to be slow besides that one instant? If not then it is more likely than not it was the bird who had great speed and not Bane who was slow.

DSSB? Oh yeah, and the quote says they originally slowed him donw, meaning later on he got his speed back, which would be him in his prime, which is what he is in this thread.

He knew that they were strong enough to click a lightsaber so surely he knew they added alot of protection and he likely was more focused on striking it with his blade than evading it. Though it does seem that he was originally slowed down by the Orbalisks, but he wasn't slow, just not as fast, and later he get just as fast as he used to be. But he wasn't slow, and who knows how fast the bird was moving, if it was like a meter away from him and was flying 30 MPH (that's possible) it's cover the distance in .07 seconds, that's fast.

zephiel7
I would say that passage with the bird means very little.

Bane was not even shown trying.

If I was wearing armour that makes me virtually invincible and which also pumps adrenaline into my system (theoretically making me tons more physically capable) and defeated one of the greatest duelists of my time, and a giant bird attacks me, I would say feck it. Let the little dipshit try and hurt me, I am not giving it the dignity of a dodge.

Deception
Ok...

So Bane and Revan learn fractions of the Ancient Sith's power, and now they can wtfpwn the creators of their techniques?

I'm sorry, but that's completely ridiculous.

Feat wars do NOT decide a characters strength.

Alot of your arguments are based on an analysis from the people viewing Revan's power from HIS timeline.

I still don't understand, then, why Kreia who was most confident in Revan, would say that the Ancient's would make their Jedi/Sith of her time (which is Revan's) make them look like Children with toys.

As far as evidence goes...DE Sidious IS the STRONGEST SITH of ALL TIME.

The ancients have no evidence, they should not be ranked in terms power, because they can be the strongest or weakest. Use speculation if you wish, but that is not a basis for an argument.

Gideon
Yeah, according to the DE sourcebook, Sidious is "the most powerful Sith Lord ever", and the Ancient Sith lords confess that he has surpassed any of them.

Edit: By the way, the Ancient Sith have been taken down a few pegs due to lack of conclusive evidence and their reliance on technology (amulets, star ships, ect).

xxXAcStylesXxx
Pretty Much

According to you

Tell me when an ancient is described as blinding

All of those people save Malak were around during the Great Sith War, and have seen the likes of Ulic, Exar, Nomi and such and they still say Revan = Leet

I still don't understand, then, why Kreia who was most confident in Revan, would say that the Ancient's would make their Jedi/Sith of her time (which is Revan's) make them look like Children with toys.

And then an actual Ancient Ajunta Pal, was overwhelmed by Revans raw power and described it as blinding, so yeah Ajunta Pal > Kreia.

As far as evidence goes...DE Sidious IS the STRONGEST SITH of ALL TIME.

And this has anything to do with this topic...Where do you see Sidious's name mentioned in the topic title? Where do you see me say Revan > Sidious? Use your head before you post genius.

What speculation? Where are the ancients even mentioned aside from the Ajunta Pal saying Revan was teh leet, this is in fact the same man who helped conquer the original Sith species, where according to Evil Never Dies Sith Dynasties the Sith themselves thought them to be stronger then the likes of King Adas. Again use your head.

xxXAcStylesXxx
And this is relevant because?

xxXAcStylesXxx
You say "sae shells" is slow based solely on the fact that Bane failed to hit one bird with his lightsaber. That is terrible proof, has he every otherwise been shown to be slow besides that one instant? If not then it is more likely than not it was the bird who had great speed and not Bane who was slow.

No, I base that on the fact that thats the ONLY time we see Sea Shells Bane with his dumb armour one (I hate you KJA) and from faster then the eye can see to, I can't dodge a bird.

DSSB? Oh yeah, and the quote says they originally slowed him donw, meaning later on he got his speed back, which would be him in his prime, which is what he is in this thread.

And he notes the adrenaline being pumped into his system LONG before the duel.

Yeah thats why after the slash he touches the Sea Shells and feels invincible, noting that maybe in his crazed, adrenaline pumped state he didn't notice the sea shells and is in fact slow. He may not be that slow but compared to a Jedi its slow.

Darth Sexy
Post KOTOR Revan > Sea Shells

Revan has a stronger force connection:

Revan's connection is constantly being described as uber to the maxX7 Right Guard power band. Mater Dorak and Vandar said that Revan has one of the strongest connections to the force they've ever seen. His name is synonymous with power. He was called the heart of the force. Ajunta Pal when he looked upon Revan described the power he saw as "blinding". You could literally SEE the force swirling around Revan as Jolee said.

He was so powerful in the force not even the combined efforts of the Jedi council could keep his mind suppressed. Revan had such control and power in the force that he literally ripped an entire dialect system out of an entire species head, the proceeded to "force" Basic into the whole races minds. If he could toy with the minds of force sensitives (The Rataka Elders) so easily he could apply the same thing to destroying the brain. The Chronicles describe his dark side power as tremendous.

Darth Bane himself, literally crapped his pants in fear of the shit Revan knew, He himself was scared of the dark power and rituals Revan had under his command as a Dark Lord, he even said he wouldn't DARE ATTEMPT half the things Revan knew.

Vandar describes him as a prodigy, he had more knowledge of the Force then Bane could ever dream of:

Unbeknownst to the Jedi Order, DARTH REVAN has discovered numerous Sith artifacts and holocrons, all stored in great tomb-like cities buried beneath Malachor V's surface. As Revan plundered these tombs and relics, he fell deeper into the Dark Side. He learned of the location and the true nature of Korriban, he learned of the location of other Sith artifacts, and he learned how those strong in the light side of the Force could be seduced and made to see the strength inherent in the Sith teachings.

Revan knew he had discovered more than a staging area for the Mandalorian War - he had discovered an ancient, planet-sized Sith storehouse of knowledge. He had discovered a world that held one purpose - to teach and train others in the ways of the Sith - The Chronicles

Revan was the strongest Sith in an order of hundreds, in turn he was the strongest Jedi in an order of hundreds

He soon discovers the shadowy Malachor V, a planet listed by Mandalorian scholars as "forbidden" to step foot on. The reason for this soon becomes clear as Revan is almost devoured by primal Sith forces on the world's surface. Revan's will allows him to feed on (and not be consumed by) the power of the dark side.

He overpowered and feed on a planet drenched in the dark side a planet so powerful it broke Kreia:

she travels to Malachor V, but is unable to shield her emotions, and is completely consumed by the dark side of the Force. - The Chronicles

Revan according to Brianna (The Handmaiden) had the most powerful Battle Precognition the Galaxy had seen to that point, more powerful then the strongest of the Echani who could see MONTHS into the future and see battles before they even happened.

Then we have the fact that in Path of Destruction Revan is mentioned along side Exar Kun and Naga Sadow (they had no idea his feats were done by Amulet and ship) as the most power Sith, He is what Bane strives to be like.

Revan has beaten Malak on the Star Forge twice while he was being described by the databank as near invincible, and subsequently beat your girl the "force juggernaut" Bastila WHILE she was being pumped by the Star Foge FOUR TIMES. He beat Uthar Wynn and Yuthura, destroyed the Academy on Korriban. And he must have been physically extremely strong as well since he beat Madalore in hand to hand combat according to NEC.

He was also described as stronger as a Jedi then his tenure as Dark Lord (the version Bane pissed his pants over) then he REGAINS his knowledge from his run as a DOTS thus doubling his power.

Revan > Sea Shells

Good post about Revan, but he is still behind DE Sidious and most likely Ragnos in terms of being the most powerful sith.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Oh I know, DE Sidious definitely, I've already admitted this, But Ragnos? I was under then impression that KJA has said Exar Kun > Ragnos and Revan is mentioned in the same breath of power as Kun...

Kadesh
lol if exar is = to revan than revan > ragnos

Btw ac when POD mentioned naga exar and revan, they sounded pretty equal, I mean who knows? The NEC stated he used sith powers to manipulte the stars in the hyperspace wars,

That meant he could have infused his powers onto the crystals onto his ship.

Advent
Originally posted by Kadesh
The NEC stated he used sith powers to manipulte the stars in the hyperspace wars That meant he could have infused his powers onto the crystals onto his ship.

His ship already has a star destroying weapon on board as we know (tNEC), and the weakling Aleema Keto was able to replicate Naga's feat. It's really not all that impressive, and speaks nothing for his power.

And he manipulates solar flares with his ship, by the way, something Brakiss did, albeit on a smaller scale.

Kadesh
strange, They call the empire warships "star destroyers" and yet the ISD's cant even blow up a star.

Advent, but i have a question, where did those crystals in nagas ship which blow up a star come from? I actually think that naga infused it with his powers(my opinion only so i may be wrong).
I mean if those crystals itself were so great and powerful Dont you think every scum in the galaxy would use thes crystals in theirs ships? namely the backsun and the zann consortium

Advent
Originally posted by Kadesh
Advent, but i have a question, where did those crystals in nagas ship which blow up a star come from?

How would I know? Ask Kevin Anderson if you want the real answer. I would only go so far as to say that they came from the Ancient Sith (duh!), probably through Sith sorcery (magic, alchemy, etc.).

And speculation is alright, but it's just that, and has absolutely no backing to it, ergo it's quite irrelevant. I don't discuss unsupported assumptions in this sense, only deduced and logical facts.

I might as well be saying Naga Sadow pulled the crystals out of his ass.

Who actually would've known the whereabouts of the artifacts aside from the actual Ancient Sith? Of course, most of the Sith artifacts are housed at the Galactic Museum on Coruscant, but those are only a "few remnants", and doesn't allow access for research to anyone less than a Jedi or, I'd assume, an employee.

Although, we do know that Sith battleships only numbered up to one hundred prior to the Great Hyperspace War, and after - the only one that remained was Naga's flagship (which was later destroyed). And that was the only known ship to have housed such a weapon for it's time.

So, how do you actually expect "every scum in the galaxy" to even know that they still exist (if they even do anymore, that is), much less that they even existed? Don't be ridiculous, if you aren't a Jedi or a Sith - the chances of you knowing about these types of things are supremely low, and even being a Jedi, the chances of knowing are still low for the majority. Not to mention, the chances of any more of these things being found are slim to none.

We don't even know if they are still in existence anymore, much less what exactly they are (save for them being described as "sith artifacts"wink, or if it was just Naga's battleship construct that allowed it to do such a thing.

We know that Sith amulets "radically enhance" the wearer's telekinetic ability (and Exar Kun had two), yet we don't see every Tom, Dick, and Harry that's trained in the Force wearing them, now do we?

What? Why would you even question such a thing? I suppose they should've also had things like the Dark Reaper, the Death Star, and ridiculous shit like that, too, then? Seriously now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.