Missing Posts ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
I am marked as the last person posting in this thread yet I am unable to see my post.

Can any one shed some light into this ? Raz? Mechmoggy?

Barker
I can see it. srug

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/435513_3-a-new-day-is-dawning#post8051771

GCG
I am refering to MY post not the thread

Raz
Is this a one off?

If not, post the link to the last post that does show up.

Ichigo66666
Happens to me sometimes, just wait a few minutes.

Wait, your post was made before the thread..

Mišt
Originally posted by GCG
I am marked as the last person posting in this thread yet I am unable to see my post.

Can any one shed some light into this ? Raz? Mechmoggy?

I saw that too.

Originally posted by Raz
Is this a one off?

If not, post the link to the last post that does show up.

Nope, happened last night again for me too, someone posted in the Suggestion Thread, but when I checked it the last post was by Bardock still.

Bardock42
It happens oftentimes to me.

It usually changes with time. Also KMC sometimes needs quite long for my reply to even send, though it appears earlier already.

GCG
It was not an important post however it might stir up displeasure and misunderstanding should it happen in another thread with another subject with another poster/s. Basically, under different circumstances.

I can see it "Find all Posts", yet not in the thread.....Oh well ; thought you should know.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
It happens oftentimes to me.

It usually changes with time. Also KMC sometimes needs quite long for my reply to even send, though it appears earlier already.
The KMC taking a while to send replies also happens to me every now and then... It can be a tad annoying when you wish to reply somewhat urgently.

BakaXero
Yeah, these things occur to me too.
a few times i've posted in a thread
I didn't see my post but it says the post is there. I'd usually have to wait a few minutes to see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.