IronMan vs Green Lantern (hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Who Take's this?

Soljer
Hal in a stomp.

Unless, for some reason, Hal is restricted from using ANY sort of Oa energy in this fight.

batdude123
*sigh*

Symmetric Chaos
Which Iron man armor?

PlasticMan411
Originally posted by Soljer
Hal in a stomp.

Unless, for some reason, Hal is restricted from using ANY sort of Oa energy in this fight.

Agreed!

batdude123
Does it really matter?

LordFear
well Wizard indicated that Ironman would win this fight and I think I agree too. People sleep on IM for some unknown reason and until I see a dent writer come up with a good story arc to show me otherwise, I am sticking to my guns and saying Tony can play this real smart and pull a win. Raw power is not always the answer as often IM has demonstrated in the past

PlasticMan411
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Which Iron man armor?

Hulk Buster big grin

LordFear
Plus IM is use to fight opponents such as GL. Mandarin is a formidable opponent with tremendous versatility with the rings and he pulls wins out of his ass against Mandy.

Symmetric Chaos
close but GL takes it due to speed

Hal 7/10

Validus
Yeah, speed is DEFINITELY the reason Hal wins this.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah, speed is DEFINITELY the reason Hal wins this. Now that's a good joke.

LordFear
what if IM throws out multiple bogeys to distract Hal, while IM's shields are at their max. Now if this is an open battle, IM can just keep boosting the shields while tapping into the sun's rays like a battery. If Tony knows about the ring needing recharging he might use that to his advantage

Soljer
Originally posted by LordFear
what if IM throws out multiple bogeys to distract Hal, while IM's shields are at their max. Now if this is an open battle, IM can just keep boosting the shields while tapping into the sun's rays like a battery. If Tony knows about the ring needing recharging he might use that to his advantage

Bogeys? Hal makes them go 'poof' with a thought.

Tony soon follows.

batdude123
Yeah, speed is DEFINITELY the reason Hal wins this.

... and only 7 out of 10 times...

Validus
What if Hal teleports Tony out of his suit and into the sun?

LordFear
Bogeys? Hal makes them go 'poof' with a thought.

Tony soon follows.

he only needs a few seconds of Hal's distraction. I mean common Hal will take a minute or two to realize what's happening and then go poof, meanwhile IM is scheming or taking the offensive. Again if Tony has intel on Hal, I favor Tony but hey that's my opinion

Beta Ray Howard
Hal wins. No need to pick on the new kid.

LordFear

What?????????????
So Hal has a freaking magic genie know instead of a ring?

Beta Ray Howard

He won't. It's not Hal's style.

LordFear
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Hal wins. No need to pick on the new kid.

Not a new member buddy check my stats
but hey my pick is Ironman but whatever floats your boat.
Like I said that's my interpretation. And IM has faced foes seemingly more powerful than him

batdude123
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
He won't. It's not Hal's style.

This is the same Hal that transmuted the moon into kryptonite.... no expression

Validus
What?????????????
So Hal has a freaking magic genie know instead of a ring?
GL ring is about as versatile as a magic genie.

Soljer
he only needs a few seconds of Hal's distraction. I mean common Hal will take a minute or two to realize what's happening and then go poof, meanwhile IM is scheming or taking the offensive. Again if Tony has intel on Hal, I favor Tony but hey that's my opinion

When did Hal's IQ get downgraded to the single digits?

LordFear
GL ring is about as versatile as a magic genie.

So the ring grants wishes now?
Christ Almighty!!!!!
I mean its within freaking limitations.

Validus
So the ring grants wishes now?
Christ Almighty!!!!!
I mean its within freaking limitations.
What does teleportation have to do with wish granting?

LordFear
When did Hal's IQ get downgraded to the single digits?

What does that have to do with freakin IQ DUDE?
You are facing a new opponent and he throws this doppleganger stunt at you, of course you are gonna take a second to realize what's happening and take the offensive. C'mon man I mean I am arguing ridiculous things here. Alright this thread is OBVIOUSLY favored.

LordFear
What does teleportation have to do with wish granting? [/QUOTE

Yeah doesn't he have to wish or want Tony taken out of his armor and sent to the sun?
Anway man forget it. Arguing a stupid point. It's like circular logic in here. Whatever gets you through the night

xmarksthespot
What does teleportation have to do with wish granting? It's common knowledge that you can only teleport with wish granting powers. You're so stoopid.

Innerhype
What does teleportation have to do with wish granting?

Iron Man actually has defenses against the teleportation of the man inside out of the armor.

Anyhoo, I'm giving the hair-line majority to Tony. btw Iron-Spider sense FTW!!!

Validus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's common knowledge that you can only teleport with wish granting powers. You're so stoopid.
My bad. sad

And I don't think that doppelganger strategy will work all that well.

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12pb1.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1314mg6.jpg

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by batdude123
This is the same Hal that transmuted the moon into kryptonite.... no expression

Batdude, I'm aware, but Hal is not a killer by any means.

Newjak
Truth be told IM has been able to knock SS out before by absorbing SS's blasts and then amping them back at him causing some kind of Backlash that KOed both IM and SS.

I'm guessing he could do something similar to Hal if Hal goes the same route but that really doesn't defend tony's armor from being turned into a can-opener

Darth Vegas
This is borderline spite.

Newjak
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
This is borderline spite. pretty much although IM could sneak out one win if Hal is stupid

DigiMark007
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
Who Take's this?

You're not in the GLC.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.