Kuma Vs Balrog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
My Heihachi-Bison thread got me thinking. Why not also pit their bodyguards against eachother? Grizzly bear Kuma or punch-drunk Balrog? Fight to the death. Lets give Kuma the advantage, and place it in a forest area. evil face Discuss!

Cloud_VII
Balrog

Sado22
this is simple:
balrog powers up to give Kuma the ultimate punch but kuma bends over and before you know it, Balrog gets caught in Kuma's "fatal wind" attack. Kuma winssmile

~Sado
P.S for those who don't know, "fatal wind" literally has Kuma turn around and fart in the opponent's face. NASTY. you think shungoukusatsu is bad, check this one out! sick

Sam Z
Yep, this attack takes 120% of opponent's life...

Blanka
balrog

shin_remy
ugh Tekkenfanboys are terrible

Balrog wins

Muck101
And SF fanboys are better how?

Muck101
Kuma is a grizzly. A god damn bear. As in 'rip your face off with one swipe' bear. If Balrog can get KO'ed by Charlie, then a good clawed bash to the chin would bring him down. No contest.

Darkstorm Zero
........ Right... Another one....

devilking666
well sado if you are a fan of the show i think you are then takamura in hijima no ippo koed a black bear with counter shots, but i still thinks kuma takes this, simply because he is capable of fighting with intalect as fare as combos go, he is almost human after all.

Balrog is a brawler type boxer so he has a huge disadvantage when it comes to fighting with his brain, a one punch ko is possible but highly unlikely.

but it realy is a toss up if balrog hits his sunday punch he wins, if kuma hits him with his same thing.

Sam Z
Originally posted by shin_remy
ugh Tekkenfanboys are terrible

Balrog wins

Do you have a sense of humour? At all?
Because farting argument was a joke.

Originally posted by Muck101
And SF fanboys are better how?

Sado22
i so wanna see hajime no ippo. however, i doubt someone beating a bear in an anime actually means anything. also kuma was KO'd by Paul in T2 and Kuma Jr. in T3.
so you do have a point. however, Paul can also break huge boulders with his phoenix smasher which isn't even his strongest move.

agreed/

yeah but balrog doesn't fart in the opponents face either...or at least i hope he doesn't. laughing

later dude.
~The Invincible Sado-sama

beta ray bob
this is no fair fight because reguardless of how strong balrog is some people miss the fact that kuma is a f3k1n9 BEAR! lets see a boxer take down a bear in the forest 'cause that does not happen! i hope balrog has a lot of money 'cause he will need a loooooooooooooot of plastic surgery when kuma is done

Remulous
If Balrog knocked out an elaphent I don't see much problem knocking out a bear. Balrog wins but Kuma is still bad ass.

beta ray bob
the thing is is that they are in a forest so there is a greater chance of kuma ambshing balrog, slicing off his @$$ and making him wear it as a hat

Remulous
Originally posted by beta ray bob
the thing is is that they are in a forest so there is a greater chance of kuma ambshing balrog, slicing off his @$$ and making him wear it as a hat laughing That's not fair, it should be a 1on 1 fight in the Forest. not Balrogs walking around in the forest, and gets ambushed and mauled by a bear.

Sado22
being mauled by a bear is a good death in one of the indian cultures since bears are the protectors of the forest.............though i'm not too sure the guy who got mauled would be "honored" either.
nonetheless this fight will be awesome:
the power of bear fart pwns...but if balrog bites his ear off...well....

~The Invincible Sado-sama

beta ray bob
kuma either gasses balrog or rips his face off take you're pick

Guilty Gear
This proves why Kuma wins in a landslide XD
-twQqayueoczxtNvldKaU8

JesusTheChrist
Scientifically proven a bear can kill a human in one swipe.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
Scientifically proven a bear can kill a human in one swipe. no expression131

shin_remy
Balrog can kill an Elephant with a punch so i doubt he can't kill a bear with a punch!!! no expression

Balrog all the way

Guilty Gear
Bulma would win.

ThoraxeRMG
I would win.

Sado22
FATAL WIND anyone? no expression
Kuma wins.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.