Storm vs. Zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



batdude123
So, I guess Storm can summon lightning from the sky before anybody can think to do anything. She must have like... Spider-man level reflexes or something. Can she possibly fry Z alive before she has a chance to utter her words of magic?

Oh and Digi, this is NOT a spite thread...

xmarksthespot
Storm of course. Her power output is way higher. And she has more electricity running through her body.

batdude123
Ah yes, I totally forgot that the electrical currents running through her body protects her from magic.... how f*ckin' dense am I!!!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
How f*ckin' dense am I!!! Do you want the honest answer or do you want me to tell you you're not very dense. doped

marvelprince
Originally posted by batdude123
Ah yes, I totally forgot that the electrical currents running through her body protects her from magic.... how f*ckin' dense am I!!!

Pretty f*ckin dense apparently

hunbu04
Zatanna with little effort She is a Lords of Order and Chaos level Magical being

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Do you want the honest answer or do you want me to tell you you're not very dense. doped

Give me the honest answer... sad

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
Pretty f*ckin dense apparently

APPARENTLY...

Darth Macabre
Storm wins.....She's an elemental, after all!

batdude123
Originally posted by hunbu04
Zatanna with little effort She is a Lords of Order and Chaos level Magical being

Nah nah nah nah......

She's got electricity running through her body, man.... ELECTRICITY!!!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
Give me the honest answer... sad Pretty f'ucking dense apparently...

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pretty f'ucking dense apparently...

I think Validus and I need some redemption for our mistakes today... weep

marvelprince
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pretty f'ucking dense apparently...

Best observation you've made ever

2damnloud
Damn, you guys REALLY hate Storm laughing

This thread= FEELINGS CAUGHT love

Oh yea, and storm for the win. Her winds are STRONG. And she's faster than mags who's like a 5000 x faster thinker than everyone else. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Damn, you guys REALLY hate Storm laughing

This thread= FEELINGS CAUGHT love

Oh yea, and storm for the win. Her winds are STRONG. And she's faster than mags who's like a 5000 x faster thinker than everyone else. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know, right....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
I know, right.... You must really dislike Zatanna to put her up against Storm... she really has no chance... she already lost her father... hasn't she suffered enough?

pr1983
i like this thread...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Damn, you guys REALLY hate Storm laughing

This thread= FEELINGS CAUGHT love

Oh yea, and storm for the win. Her winds are STRONG. And she's faster than mags who's like a 5000 x faster thinker than everyone else. roll eyes (sarcastic) With all that electricity running through her, how could she not be faster?

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You must really dislike Zatanna to put her up against Storm... she really has no chance... she already lost her father... hasn't she suffered enough?

I'm sorry, I'm sorry... weep

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm sorry, I'm sorry... weep

You'd better be, son!

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by batdude123
Nah nah nah nah......

She's got electricity running through her body, man.... ELECTRICITY!!! oh wasn't it stated here that Storm's brain is made out of electricity? Dont forget that.

The Weather God
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Storm wins.....She's an elemental, after all!

Where did you read that? because it surely wasn't the storm vs meggan thread.

Soljer
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
oh wasn't it stated here that Storm's brain is made out of electricity? Dont forget that.

*nods*

She's got lightning in her head.

Evangel94
What if Zatanna couldn't say or do anything that could directly cause harm to her opponents body? (For example she couldn't "die" or "explode" backwards) Which would limit Zatanna to affecting the world around her opponent. Would the outcome be any different?

Soljer
Originally posted by Evangel94
What if Zatanna couldn't say or do anything that could directly cause harm to her opponents body? (For example she couldn't "die" or "explode" backwards) Which would limit Zatanna to affecting the world around her opponent. Would the outcome be any different?

Doesn't matter. Storm wins either way.

inamilist
Originally posted by pr1983
i like this thread...

what he said, only it goes double for me

montrail
I go with Zatanna 6/10 I guess.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by montrail
I go with Zatanna 6/10 I guess. seriously?

guy222
Originally posted by batdude123
So, I guess Storm can summon lightning from the sky before anybody can think to do anything. She must have like... Spider-man level reflexes or something. Can she possibly fry Z alive before she has a chance to utter her words of magic?

Oh and Digi, this is NOT a spite thread...

Ororo Munroe

batdude123
Originally posted by guy222
Ororo Munroe

Yeah, she could like..... fry her with lightning. laughing

xmarksthespot
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5996/zatanna0073oa.jpg
doped

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5996/zatanna0073oa.jpg
doped

laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
Yikes. Was there anything on the back of that thing to cover her up?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Yikes. Was there anything on the back of that thing to cover her up? Rear view:
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3568/zatanna0084kh.jpg

Beta Ray Howard
Seems that these Storm threads are just traps in waiting for Weather God.

I must say I enjoy them. big grin

batdude123
Come'mon Weather God... smile

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Come'mon Weather God... smile

Oh quit trying to bait him.

To paraphrase one of the VERY smartest posters on this forum:

Storm beats Zatanna.

You know it. I know it.

Even your avatar knows it.

King Kandy
What the hell is with this sudden Storm trend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.