Agon Vs. ~King of Pie~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
Agon Vs. ~King of Pie~

Judge: "Pittman Cometh"

Render: Hellsgate

Criteria: 540x200 or 200x540, 150kb

Deadline: Jan 2nd 5:00 PM MST

Good luck and happy sig'ing

Thorinn
Awesome. 31

boobsmagee
render looks great, this actually looks like a promising duel

~King of Pie~
Good render. A little fixing up, and I'll be finished. A good hour of work here.

~King of Pie~
And here's the product.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/pielover666/duelsig.jpg

Agon
WOW your entry is so good, and you did it so fast, damm yo. Thatz crazy. Workin on mine right now.

Agon
I gotta start all over again, i forgot to put the right size, and if do it at 540*200 it looks all bad cuz the stuff is stretched.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Agon
I gotta start all over again, i forgot to put the right size, and if do it at 540*200 it looks all bad cuz the stuff is stretched. It can be smaller, that is just the largest size.

Agon
Ooooh my, i cant believe, smalle woudve been so much better for me, this version looks too large and it doesnt look as good, oh well ill just shrink it.

Agon
This is my entry.

Srry it got moved when I moved it to a diff folder in Photobucket.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/agono/6-0.png

Gannon
Nice sigs.

Agon
lol, i think KOP won this one.

~King of Pie~
Yours was actually pretty good. I fear I may plummit to my first actual loss. (My other loss was because I pulled a Barker. barknone

Agon
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
Yours was actually pretty good. I fear I may plummit to my first actual loss. (My other loss was because I pulled a Barker. barknone

LoL. Pulled a barker, I dunno I fear i will lose my .500 record infact im pretty sure ill lose it.

ThePittman

Agon
niice, you had me scared sh**less there kop, gj man.

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by Agon
niice, you had me scared sh**less there kop, gj man. Same to you.

Oh, and a reason as to why the image blends so well with the background was because I used said image as the background. 13

Souichiro Nagi
Whoa awesome sig Agon! Totally dreamy! stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
KoP, Nice Sig but I'm not a fan of the Colors. (I'm more into Blue and lightish)

Agon, Damn Man. Loved it.

cain marko
good sigs. loved the name effect agon,
KOP prob the best i've seen from you.

Barker
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
I pulled a Barker. barknone
But not literally. barknone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.