A lil WWHulk info tease for you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka

supervenom
Saw that a long time ago (over a month I think). Posted that picture in the Hulk Respect thread. Looks like a good series. Cant wait till he beats them all! Puny Clone Thor aint got nothing on Hulkey!

ExodusCloak
According to this interview:

World of War Hulk: X-Men is a 3 part story....involving all the X-Men teams.(Most probably just the 3 main teams give or take a few New X-Men)

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/003309512.cfm?page=2

Oh and if Xavier survives then we'll have one pissed off Hulk...Emma may leave...if Xavier's back...

King_Mungi
Why would Hulk be pissed off at the X-Men? Go after the people that screwed you over.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why would Hulk be pissed off at the X-Men? Go after the people that screwed you over.

I can't remember wasn't Xavier present when they tricked him of Earth? He is sort of indirectly responsible by being associated with the Illuminati.
But yeah....he should attack the ones who did it to him first....start with BB on the moon, then come to Earth and finish off the rest.

Darth Macabre
I'm staying away for WWHulk...I know it's just going to be a wankfest for Hulk. But good art, none-the-less.

DigiMark007
Why would Hulk be pissed off at the X-Men?

Why not? Anything's a good reason to hate those filthy mutie bastards.

wink

Darth Vicious
Another big a$$ event. After Cw they should give us a few months to catch up our breaths or at the very least let our wallets recover a bit.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Another big a$$ event. After Cw they should give us a few months to catch up our breaths or at the very least let our wallets recover a bit. well, Marvel did lose tons of money because of that first Hulk movie....

man that thing bombed sick

Beta Ray Howard
Oh I hope he trashes Wolverine something fierce, and he kills Colossus.

That would make me laugh so hard.

Magee
The Hulk most likely wants to rip X in apart so the xmen have to get involved, Hulk vs xmen should be pretty good... For the Hulk. evil face

inamilist

Deathstroke
I don't see how Hulk is going to rock all of Marvel earth. Even if he is really, really, really, really pissed he's still just a brick. Albeit an insanely strong one.

leonidas
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Oh I hope he trashes Wolverine something fierce, and he kills Colossus.

That would make me laugh so hard.

laughing out loud

that would be worth the price of the mini all by its lonesome . . . big grin

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I don't see how Hulk is going to rock all of Marvel earth. Even if he is really, really, really, really pissed he's still just a brick. Albeit an insanely strong one.

This version of the Hulk is more of a gladiator. He has learned a lot of strategy and got more powerful than before. He is a threath now more so than before and if he brings his new allies even more so.

Originally posted by inamilist
I still think it has the best cinematography of any Marvel movie yet

The splash page design worked for me smile

I liked the movie myself. It wasnt great by any means but to me it was pretty good.

guy222

Beta Ray Howard

Read the Crossroads Saga or his fights in the Dark Dimension. He has the potential to surpass the top tier hero if he's pissed off enough. It's not just strength that rises. His entire physiology improves, making him faster, stronger, more durable, quicker healing, etc.

That, and Comics don't go by CBR rules.

Deathstroke
If he brings people with him then I guess that's different. I was just thinking a suped up Hulk vs. the entire Marvel earth was a little crazy.

Beta Ray Howard
If he brings people with him then I guess that's different. I was just thinking a suped up Hulk vs. the entire Marvel earth was a little crazy.

Well there's no way he could take them all at once, but I think it may be him trying to conquer the planet piece by piece.

The Libertine
He had killed them all in the original Maestro mini and had a trophy cabinet to prove it. The people of the future came back to get his former self to stop him. He had the surfers board brken, Thors hammer etc and the plot and the people of the future backed the Maestros story. O.K. he had been amped by the Gamma radiation but it still makes the final ending of Banner Hulk killing him foolish.

leonidas
it took 2 teams of avengers to take him out before. if he has strategy and a plan, i can se him making life interesting, but he can't go all 'hulk smash' and expect to be a threat. he's always been vulnerable to easy bfr as well. even in the comics.

Blair Wind

King_Mungi
How many issues is World War Hulk?

Scoobless
How many issues is World War Hulk?

I think it said 5.

Man .... this picture sucks ballzz

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4654/wwhulkpy6.jpg

Hope that doesn't reflect the artwork in the story itself.

erm

King_Mungi
5? meh! that's not that big unless the stories are very condensed

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think it said 5.

erm buuuut, hulk FINALLY gets mad enough to grab the world!!! how can that suck! eek!

xmarksthespot
5? meh! that's not that big unless the stories are very condensed You know it will probably have like two dozen tie-insand delays that will make it last an entire year though...

outavodka
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You know it will probably have like two dozen tie-insand delays that will make it last an entire year though... oh you mean like civil war

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think it said 5.

erm

Looks like Hulk is getting an enema.

MightyEInherjar
Anyone seen the new poster for WWH? Has Hulk with an axe and a sword rushing the viewpoint, and underneath are a bunch of dead heroes.

From what I can see, there's:
Dr. Strange
The Thing
Mr. Fantastic
Iron Man
Black Bolt
(possibly) Human Torch
A few others I can't make out.

Anyone see anybody else?

Dinalfos
As much as I want to see Hulk take down his "foes", I want something more out of it as well. I want this to be a full character arc first and foremost, not a mindless smash fest.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Dinalfos
As much as I want to see Hulk take down his "foes", I want something more out of it as well. I want this to be a full character arc first and foremost, not a mindless smash fest.

Sadly I think the latter is more likely. But I guess a mindless smash fest could be entertaining...it all depends on who's on the receiving end of the first "HULK SMASH".

Dinalfos
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Sadly I think the latter is more likely. But I guess a mindless smash fest could be entertaining...it all depends on who's on the receiving end of the first "HULK SMASH".

Yeah, it could still be fun if it was a smash fest. But we've seen it all before. I just want them to do something different and constructive with the character. There's plenty of potential for that. I can understand part of the hate that Hulk received before Planet Hulk came along, since Marvel was basically recycling the same shallow stuff that we saw in the 70's. However, I sort of trust Greg Pak, since the guy is clearly talented.

HigH ScholaR
http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/NJF34art/2.jpg

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Anyone seen the new poster for WWH? Has Hulk with an axe and a sword rushing the viewpoint, and underneath are a bunch of dead heroes.

From what I can see, there's:
Dr. Strange
The Thing
Mr. Fantastic
Iron Man
Black Bolt
(possibly) Human Torch
A few others I can't make out.

Anyone see anybody else?

posted it

outavodka
whats start date again?

outarddwarf
i cant wait for this to come out!

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/NJF34art/2.jpg

That's weird...in the poster I have, Spiderman isn't colored in, or even drawn other than shape. He's all grey, and wasn't any way for me to tell that it was him.

Now that I look at it, I guess his hand was slightly colored in.

kenobi

Dinalfos
The first Hulk film didn't bomb. It wasn't exactly a smash hit either (in fact it failed to equal its budget by a couple of million dollars), but it made a decent profit in the end. Through DVD sales and international box office results.

HigH ScholaR
http://www.newsarama.com/NYCC/2007/Marvel/WWH.html

thsta quite alot of tie ins, even ghost rider blink and to think it is only a quarter of civil war collective.

Anyway though i can't wait for this and will be collecting this as trades.

Juntai
How much PIS/CIS you think will be involved in this story?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai
How much PIS/CIS you think will be involved in this story?

None cool

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
None cool

i agree about 95% true

though i would like to see how he handles balckbolt it might not all be hulk smash he might deal with him a different way remember hulk is a very smart person when banner is in control.

ExodusCloak
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=102628

I can't believe they're allowing Xavier back into the mansion...they should just hand Charles over to the Hulk make things easier.

I'm trying to pinpoint when this series occurs...after or before the AXM Torn arc...?

Anyway after this little spectacle I doubt he'll stay at the mansion for long...maybe go and join X-Force? Hopefully Emma and Scott are smart enough to stay out of the firing line.

HigH ScholaR
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=102628

I can't believe they're allowing Xavier back into the mansion...they should just hand Charles over to the Hulk make things easier.

I'm trying to pinpoint when this series occurs...after or before the AXM Torn arc...?

Anyway after this little spectacle I doubt he'll stay at the mansion for long...maybe go and join X-Force?

huh is it becuase of the whole bulcan incident, i don't follow x-men toug i do like the shiar imperial guards

ExodusCloak
huh is it becuase of the whole bulcan incident, i don't follow x-men toug i do like the shiar imperial guards

Well it's not only that...he's already been established as a Grade A Bastard...besides his ties to the Illumanati may be the cause of a few more New X-Men Deaths in the up coming WWH: X-Men. I'm just waiting to see Scott and Emma's reaction...they're not going to be taking his return well. Anyway too many character to fit into one story and the Hulk taking on all three rosters of the X-Men? I expect a lot of PIS...Prediction WWH: X-Men in any case will suck..

HigH ScholaR
i don't know, you know hulk is not all smash, he's incredibly smart aswell i won't be surprised if he pulls some sort of gadget that just negates the mutant gene.

besides hulk's gets stroger whe he's angry/adrenaline, so imagne him coming back bein pissed about to confront one of the illuminati, the adrenaline levels will be overwhelming meaning he's gonna be prett strong when he's walking...yep walking up to prof x espically when you got silly kids in your way trying to stop you from your target.

ExodusCloak
i don't know, you know hulk is not all smash, he's incredibly smart aswell i won't be surprised if he pulls some sort of gadget that just negates the mutant gene.

besides hulk's gets stroger whe he's angry/adrenaline, so imagne him coming back bein pissed about to confront one of the illuminati, the adrenaline levels will be overwhelming meaning he's gonna be prett strong when he's walking...yep walking up to prof x espically when you got silly kids in your way trying to stop you from your target.

A device that negates the mutant gene? Hmm..maybe but if Darwin is present then the Hulk shouldn't be getting anywhere near the Professor.
Without a Plot Device...the Hulk shouldn't be soloing all 3 rosters + New X-Men. I mean you have Darwin, Iceman, 5 Telepaths(6 if you include Blindfold) + Cerebra, 2 Telekinetics(One of which has part of the Phoenix Force and works on a atomic/molecular level), One Illusion caster, A Phaser and A Teleporter(Both capable of molecular scrambling), a Magnetic Wielder and enough cannon fodder to put down the Hulk down for good...it just shouldn't happen.

Dinalfos
Well, that's settled then. The guy won't be alone in his fight.

ExodusCloak
Well, that's settled then. The guy won't be alone in his fight.

Well that makes more sense...but wouldn't that many characters make the book kind of convoluted?
Approximetely 6 on Each team...so that's 18 X-Men characters. Plus 2-3 New X-Men so lets say 21 X-Men characters in total. Then you have Hulk and his brood...that's a lot of characters for one issue. Unless the issue is just a smash and grab fest...

Maestro
Couldn't find the WWHulk thread, so i'll post the link here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hPfxkilfjo

Looks pretty mad.

HigH ScholaR
never watched a comic trailer before,

first time it looks good but i don't see how hulk's is ganna handle doctor strage unless he surprise attack him or something.

Maestro
never watched a comic trailer before,

first time it looks good but i don't see how hulk's is ganna handle doctor strage unless he surprise attack him or something.

Well I'm kind of thinking that the army he brings with him might help bring strange down but their gonna have to be packing in the magic or cosmic department for that, or Hulk and Strange reconcile after a bit of fight seeing that they used to be ex-defenders, but the latter is a doubt seeing how pissed off Hulk is.

ScarletSpider
As to the series being late because of art, with John Romita Jr. on art, who can successfully do 2 series a month, I doubt it will be delayed. If it is, I will be very surprised.

I think it looks like a good story so far. Large scope story, but it won't encompass the entire Marvel line, which is nice after Civil War ****ed the schedule up so bad. There's a good quick artist at the helm, with some decent looking tie-ins, should be fun, and just a big smash 'em up story, not too many big political allegories being shoved down our throat.

Plus, for any fans of Agents of Atlas or Namor and the Atlanteans, Namora (at least) and perhaps others on the team will be appearing!

Plus, not only will Hulk be coming back to earth with friends, he has friends on earth. Amadeus Cho the new Mastermind Excello, plus he's gained the respect of other heroes over the years, it looks like Hercules and Angel will be chilling with him from a promo cover.

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
How much PIS/CIS you think will be involved in this story? Too much!
He fights Strange, does that answer your question?

boriquaking55
This whole crossover sounds even stupider than Civil War. This is gonna be a PIS-fest that makes the reader's IQ drop each issue - of course lets not forget to sprinkle some well-time political messages in to make it seem meaningful. For christ's sakes, why not just stop doing these lame uber-crossovers for a couple years and focus on smaller events.

Edit: So when does Annihilation Conquest come out again?

bigbran
Originally posted by boriquaking55
This whole crossover sounds even stupider than Civil War. This is gonna be a PIS-fest that makes the reader's IQ drop each issue - of course lets not forget to sprinkle some well-time political messages in to make it seem meaningful. For christ's sakes, why not just stop doing these lame uber-crossovers for a couple years and focus on smaller events.

Edit: So when does Annihilation Conquest come out again? Funny how the only good crossover to come out of Marvel in the last little while, is Annihilation...

And yet, it didn't make nearly as much money.

Dinalfos
Civil War is better than Annihilation.

willRules
Civil War is better than Annihilation.

thumb up

ExodusCloak
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=9852

Angel siding with the Hulk?

HigH ScholaR
hulk is ganna/should demolish most of the x-men in his way considering how pissed he is already not even mentioning how pissed he's going to be when some kids try to stop him form seeing prof x, and we all know that when hulks gets angry his physical capabilities increase.

Magee
Wolverine will just cut his head off.

littleredhat
Originally posted by Magee
Wolverine will just cut his head off.

Healing factor dude. By the time he gets through one side of his neck the other side will have knitted itself back together.

And remember the Hulk has a really thick neck.

MightyEInherjar
I'm thinking Hulk will do something that leads to an arc about the Mutants getting their powers back, or something along those lines.

Mider999
if he goes after strange he's done for, but namor he could take probably x who knows

Devil Lance
and the jobbing begins roll eyes (sarcastic)

four pages from WWH #1
http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA_07/Marvel/mondo.html

King_Mungi
So is he only going after the Illuminati or everyone?

Darth Vicious
I dont care who hes after, I wanna see him beat the iron s**t out of Tony "Judas" Stark!

Grimm22
I just want to see the Thing fight Hulk's rock friend (forget his name)

Rock man vs Rock man, who'll win?

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
I just want to see the Thing fight Hulk's rock friend (forget his name)

Rock man vs Rock man, who'll win? Dr. Doom.

Wally West
Hulk Smash!

The preview pages look awesome, I hope the whole Marvel Earth jobs to Hulk.

capt it up
hope they do a cool wolverine vs hulk encounter

Martian_mind
Hope BRB beats his ass into the ground...or Thor.

but Wasp has to die.

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Hope BRB beats his ass into the ground...or Thor.

but Wasp has to die.
brb?

ya wasp dieing would be a very good thing lol

I heard hurk may in fact join hulks cause which would be really cool

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by capt it up
brb?

ya wasp dieing would be a very good thing lol

I heard hurk may in fact join hulks cause which would be really cool Beta Ray Bill?

and Wasp shouldn't die, stop with the hate....

IM should...as should Antman/Giantman

just becauseno expression

preview pages look alright, i mean not tooooo much crap about them, Hulk DID get blown the hell back

Hercules
I've heard Hercules will team with Hulk too but the story seems to have vanished, I have also seen an image of the two fighting.

So I get the impression that its going to be a classic fight first then team up later kind of deal.

I'm intrigued to see what happens, I have heard Herc owes the Hulk but I have no clue what for!

Dinalfos
I'm looking forward to the Thing and Wolverine fights. Those are classic matches and you can't have enough of them.

MightyEInherjar
hope they do a cool wolverine vs hulk encounter

It's supposed to happen in World War Hulk: X-Men.

Rick/Genis
I love that everyone keeps talking about how everyone is going to job even though Hulk is known for beating the odds most of the time...

KharmaDog
Wonder if there'll be a juggy vs. hulk battle?

thundercracker
current juggernaut? isnt he still weakend ?

if so thattl be quick

Mider999
if he fought dr strange would it even be a contest, and professor x cant he get into his mind and just shut it down, or thor cant thor just crush him with a odin force blast, wont black bolts scream put him down for sure.

Accel
Prof. X shouldn't pose too much of a problem, since Hulk's shown to be very TP resistant. It's the rest of the X-Men that would put up a fight. Black Bolt most likely won't scream right next to his home, but since his powers are mainly offensive ones, that fight would just a matter of durability for Hulk.

If Thor comes back in all this and for some reason decides to fight Hulk, it may come down to another slugfest. Who knows, maybe we'd see Hulk be able to counter Thor's other powers if he tries to use them. He could resist being drained of his gamma radiation or attack Thor to quickly for Thor to attempt to BFR him or something.

Dr. Strange is iffy, really. Supposedly, he's supposed to be depowered or something, but there isn't too much to suggest that. Maybe their fight will involve Hulk overpowering one of Strange's shields or something and knocking him out with a backlash, kind of like what happened when Namor broke out of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak.

miraclethree
the hulk survived Nova Flame, i don't see why he should not stand up after BB'scream

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Accel
Prof. X shouldn't pose too much of a problem, since Hulk's shown to be very TP resistant. It's the rest of the X-Men that would put up a fight. Black Bolt most likely won't scream right next to his home, but since his powers are mainly offensive ones, that fight would just a matter of durability for Hulk.

If Thor comes back in all this and for some reason decides to fight Hulk, it may come down to another slugfest. Who knows, maybe we'd see Hulk be able to counter Thor's other powers if he tries to use them. He could resist being drained of his gamma radiation or attack Thor to quickly for Thor to attempt to BFR him or something.

Dr. Strange is iffy, really. Supposedly, he's supposed to be depowered or something, but there isn't too much to suggest that. Maybe their fight will involve Hulk overpowering one of Strange's shields or something and knocking him out with a backlash, kind of like what happened when Namor broke out of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak.

What's the Hulks best feat with resisting TP? The Onslaught ordeal? His showings seem to fluctuate quite a bit.

This is I just got my telepathy and barely know how to use it Marvel Girl:
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6544/xmen197006609hd3.th.jpghttp://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1188/xmen197006610pf8.th.jpg

Then you have to consider the fact that there are 5 Telepaths(3 with Phoenix Force Fragments) + 1 Cerebra sitting in the mansion and this is excluding Phoenix Force Fragment Rachel, Cable who seems to have replicated his powers to some extent through tech and Depowered/Possibly repowered Xavier.
If X-Factor get involved then M's a telepath as well.

Oh and then there's Darwin shifty no expression

Mider999
who is the strongest telepath he's had to fight who fought him mentally.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Mider999
who is the strongest telepath he's had to fight who fought him mentally.

I was looking at his respect thread for some feats and there are quite a lot of half truth scans there. Quite a bit of it is taken out of context. Especially the Cable/Stom/Hulk/Onslaught incident. Worst part is half the pages are cropped so it only shows a fraction of the actual event. erm

Grimm22
Is it just me or does anyone else just not give a crap about WWH?

Seriously, other than Spidey's One More Day and the big x-event, I really could care less about big marvel events

Mider999
another big x event?

Accel
What's the Hulks best feat with resisting TP? The Onslaught ordeal? His showings seem to fluctuate quite a bit.
His best? Probably the Onslaught incident. Hulk's relationship with tp seems to be that as his anger increases, the harder he is to subdue with tp. Glorian managed to make Fixit live his deepst desires, but when Fixit became angry at being tricked, Gloarian's powers no longer affected him. The same thing sort of happens dealing with Shaper of Worlds, who's a powerful cosmic reality shaper.

And the general premise behind WWH is that he's angrier than ever, thus more powerful than ever. May be we'll see more feats showing his resistance to telepaths in the upcoming months...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Accel
His best? Probably the Onslaught incident. Hulk's relationship with tp seems to be that as his anger increases, the harder he is to subdue with tp. Glorian managed to make Fixit live his deepst desires, but when Fixit became angry at being tricked, Gloarian's powers no longer affected him. The same thing sort of happens dealing with Shaper of Worlds, who's a powerful cosmic reality shaper.

And the general premise behind WWH is that he's angrier than ever, thus more powerful than ever. May be we'll see more feats showing his resistance to telepaths in the upcoming months...

Which particular Onslaught Saga feat is this? I remember his fight with Cable. Onslaught managed to make the Hulk his pet. And Cable and Storm eventually managed to reboot the Hulks mind freeing him from Onslaughts mind control.
Then IIRC in the following Hulk issue he thinks he physically beat Onslaught, but it turns out Onslaught just mentally screwed him over again.
And finally the time where Jean suppresses Banners consciousness in the final battle with Onslaught.

It seems as if Onslaught actually got the better of him the first two times. And then in the 3rd he had Jean suppress Banners' consiousness.

In his fight with Selene she still managed to flaw him with a Psychic blast then she failed when she tried to make him him his slave he resisted.

And in that Marvel Girl scan(I realize it's a low showing for the Hulk) but she took him down by applying mental pressure to his mind.

If anything it shows that the Hulk can resist mind control and probing because of his psyche is so unique. But he has been taken down by pure blasts of mental energy. erm

Plus you also have to consider the fact that there will be 5(Possibly more) telepaths in the mansion and a Cerebra. I mean he's resistant but he's not immune. I know he's bloodlusted, but so will the X-Men given their current situation.

The way I see this fight happening is either there's a lot of jobbing or the Hulk arrives with TP blockers or he arrives with his first wave wipes out the New X-Men. The X cavalry then arrives he wipes some of them out. Not sure how he's going to deal with people like Iceman, Darwin and Phoenix Rachel(That's if she survives).

Havok(Could drain him, but he might stay in space), Polaris might stay in space as well.

Professor X would probably still be depowered.

Anyway a way I'd want the story to happen is like this:

Issue #1 Hulk tears apart the Mansions defences, and beats down the New X-Men. Reinforcements arrive at the end of the issue.

Issue#2 After the Hulk has torn most of the place up a quick probe from Emma reveals why the Hulk is smashing up the place. Her first order of business is to hand Xavier over to the Hulk. Obviously some of the X-Men object and they trying to prevent the Hulk from reaching Xavier. Hulk reaches Xavier.

Issue #3 Most of the X-team are wiped out Xavier answers Hulks questions, answeiring Yes that he probably would have voted to send the Hulk into space.
This enrages the Hulk. The X-telepaths form a mind link and project the pain they suffered this past year with the loss of all the students. Hulk empathizes with them since he lost a child. And he leaves.

Mider999
strengh feat.........i have heard he's picked up thors hammer and i saw on onslaught returns that he was holding it.

capt it up
Which particular Onslaught Saga feat is this? I remember his fight with Cable. Onslaught managed to make the Hulk his pet. And Cable and Storm eventually managed to reboot the Hulks mind freeing him from Onslaughts mind control.
Then IIRC in the following Hulk issue he thinks he physically beat Onslaught, but it turns out Onslaught just mentally screwed him over again.
And finally the time where Jean suppresses Banners consciousness in the final battle with Onslaught.

It seems as if Onslaught actually got the better of him the first two times. And then in the 3rd he had Jean suppress Banners' consiousness.

In his fight with Selene she still managed to flaw him with a Psychic blast then she failed when she tried to make him him his slave he resisted.

And in that Marvel Girl scan(I realize it's a low showing for the Hulk) but she took him down by applying mental pressure to his mind.

If anything it shows that the Hulk can resist mind control and probing because of his psyche is so unique. But he has been taken down by pure blasts of mental energy. erm

Plus you also have to consider the fact that there will be 5(Possibly more) telepaths in the mansion and a Cerebra. I mean he's resistant but he's not immune. I know he's bloodlusted, but so will the X-Men given their current situation.

The way I see this fight happening is either there's a lot of jobbing or the Hulk arrives with TP blockers or he arrives with his first wave wipes out the New X-Men. The X cavalry then arrives he wipes some of them out. Not sure how he's going to deal with people like Iceman, Darwin and Phoenix Rachel(That's if she survives).

Havok(Could drain him, but he might stay in space), Polaris might stay in space as well.

Professor X would probably still be depowered.

Anyway a way I'd want the story to happen is like this:

Issue #1 Hulk tears apart the Mansions defences, and beats down the New X-Men. Reinforcements arrive at the end of the issue.

Issue#2 After the Hulk has torn most of the place up a quick probe from Emma reveals why the Hulk is smashing up the place. Her first order of business is to hand Xavier over to the Hulk. Obviously some of the X-Men object and they trying to prevent the Hulk from reaching Xavier. Hulk reaches Xavier.

Issue #3 Most of the X-team are wiped out Xavier answers Hulks questions, answeiring Yes that he probably would have voted to send the Hulk into space.
This enrages the Hulk. The X-telepaths form a mind link and project the pain they suffered this past year with the loss of all the students. Hulk empathizes with them since he lost a child. And he leaves.

it cool but won't likly happen.

I heard hank fights hulk first with the aid of two others.

also I am pritty sure wolverine has a one on one with hulk.

not sure what happens after that though

Psyquis52
I'll give you an educated guess.

Wolverine loses.

capt it up
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'll give you an educated guess.

Wolverine loses.
well duh lol.

though it should be a cool fight. I think he jumps through the window in the mansion and fights hulk on the lawn

Psyquis52
well duh lol.

though it should be a cool fight. I think he jumps through the window in the mansion and fights hulk on the lawn laughing
It had better be a cool fight. I've come to expect a lot from this particular match.

I imagine Wolverine will try to talk him down first. Why? Because I think Wolverine has something of a soft spot for Hulk. Just speaking from the last few times I've seen Wolverine fight Hulk. I mean don't get me wrong. Wolverine won't hold back but he still acts like he has a soft spot for him.

capt it up
laughing
It had better be a cool fight. I've come to expect a lot from this particular match.

I imagine Wolverine will try to talk him down first. Why? Because I think Wolverine has something of a soft spot for Hulk. Just speaking from the last few times I've seen Wolverine fight Hulk. I mean don't get me wrong. Wolverine won't hold back but he still acts like he has a soft spot for him.

me too.

ya he does, becuase in many ways hulk is a persona of him self.

plus wolverine knows how it is to have people screw with your mind and trick you

Psyquis52
I figured as much.

It's nice that at least one of Hulk's usual sparring partners tries to be nice to him.

capt it up
I figured as much.

It's nice that at least one of Hulk's usual sparring partners tries to be nice to him.
ya it was not always like that. wolverine use to be one of the worst to him, but he found out that hulk really is not that bad of a guy.

They ahd a run of it were logan fought grey hulk like 4 times in the span of a like 7 comics

Psyquis52
Peter David and Macfarlane. I remember it.

I also remember them being in the New FF together for a little while.

capt it up

yup

HigH ScholaR
just read through marvel previews and saw a taster of hulk agianst blackbolt, he survives blackbolt's speech at close range and seems unscathed; it just pisses him off more

Board Walker
rofl the hulk punched Iron man's head off

Mider999
lol so what now hulk is pre jobber apocalypse durable?

Grimm22

God no

I wouldn't even call them the New FF

They were together for 1 mission and it they ended up having to get saved by the real FF.

Seriously, it was just a marketing ploy to get people to buy the FF by replacing the team with "popular" characters at the time

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Grimm22
God no

I wouldn't even call them the New FF

They were together for 1 mission and it they ended up having to get saved by the real FF.

Seriously, it was just a marketing ploy to get people to buy the FF by replacing the team with "popular" characters at the time
Well that's 100% true. I mean c'mon.

Who in their right mind would put Ghost Rider and Hulk on the same team? Does that make sense to anyone?

Mider999
wonder if ghost rider is gonna fight hulk in the new event.

Mider999
ok so in this preview someone saw he took a hit from black bolt and didnt get stoped........how durable does that make hulk, like above adimantium?

manjaro
poor holku....his woman and unborn child didnt deserve to go out like that but i bet when he shows up on earth he's not even gonna kill anybody.. he's just gonna cuase an assload of collateral dmage and his old friends are gonna talk some sense into him and he's gonna turn around and tell all his subjects to go home to sakaar without him

Evil_Ash
ok so in this preview someone saw he took a hit from black bolt and didnt get stoped........how durable does that make hulk, like above adimantium?

durfist

manjaro
you mean the preview in which he was right in front of BB taking a full blast and said " i wanna hear you scream"!!!!!!!!!.....you mean that one?.....yeah i think that makes hulk pretty durable

Priest
just read through marvel previews and saw a taster of hulk agianst blackbolt, he survives blackbolt's speech at close range and seems unscathed; it just pisses him off more
classic hulk has done that before its nothing new.

Mider999
classic hulks also survived the meostro's adimantium chrusing hounds

guy222
classic hulks also survived the meostro's adimantium chrusing hounds

hulk is goin to beat up a lot of ppl

Mider999
the only thing i dont get is how he's gonna fight strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.