Vulcan (with Darwin) Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
This was the way that Vulcan was able to turn off others powers in Deadly Genesis
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1op2.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
This was the way that Vulcan was able to turn off others powers in Deadly Genesis
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1op2.jpg

Who is Vulcan? Gladiator who faught Thor

Rewmac
And so what?? Vulcan with Darwin has geokinetic powers, adaptive powers, serious amount of energy manupulation and so and so...With Darwin he could surely beat Gladiator.

juggernaut66666
bump

Beta Ray Howard
If you read the text, it says that Professor X showed Darwin specifically where he could shut off Vulcan's mutation. That's only one person.

Gladiator's gonna win this one.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
If you read the text, it says that Professor X showed Darwin specifically where he could shut off Vulcan's mutation. That's only one person.

If you have read Deadly genesis you should know that Vulcan did the same to Cyclops and Rachel without anyones aid.(I only used the scan to explain how did Vulcan do it.)
Plus he has the adaptation and the time manipulation powers .

Soljer

Arguably, Darwin at the VERY least could stalemate Gladiator solo.

Vulcan with Darwin's powers in addition to his own should be able to take Gladiator for a majority.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
Arguably, Darwin at the VERY least could stalemate Gladiator solo.

Vulcan with Darwin's powers in addition to his own should be able to take Gladiator for a majority.
Plus Sway's and Petra's powers and let us not forget then whe he had Darwin he was much more powerfull since Darwin was a part of him as pure energy.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
If you have read Deadly genesis you should know that Vulcan did the same to Cyclops and Rachel without anyones aid.(I only used the scan to explain how did Vulcan do it.)
Plus he has the adaptation and the time manipulation powers .

and Gladiator floored him with minimal effort.

juggernaut66666
and Gladiator floored him with minimal effort.
Because he was depowered..
But here has Darwin inside him.

Rewmac
With Darwin inside him he could overcome Gladiator for sure. Gladiator's powers just aren't enough. I mean look at deadly genesis he mind raped Rachel, easily owned Cyclops, killed Banshee and he has a true arsenal of powers. The best is the adaptive. He can adapt to everything.

Molecule man
he just ain't the powerhouse so many thinks he is. Exodus would kill him

Superboy Prime
Owning Cyclops & Banshee isn't an impressive feat. Gladiator can do that while taking a dump.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Molecule man
he just ain't the powerhouse so many thinks he is. Exodus would kill him Exodus isn't here pal...

Blair Wind
what were sways powers? Was there something beyond just time manipulation?

Molecule man
sure with darwin i would give vulcan my vote just because of his adaptive powers. if vulcan had darwins powers he wouldn't lose so badly against glads and lost his eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.