KMC Overview 2006

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Storm
The end of 2006 is at hand, 2007 in sight. As 2006 ends, let' s take the opportunity to look back at this past year, and take stock of highlights or remarkable events, incidents that brought a smile to our face or some tears.

Copy paste the previous highlights and add your own to the overview. It is our duty to preserve a record of yet another extraordinary year for future generations crytissue

2006 in a nutshell
This year, KMC has been under fire more than once by forum raiders whose sole purpose was to destabilize our community, to disrupt the peace and stability of our nation. But the Empire strikes back and prevails time after time.
- Storm -
Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Strangelove
Since I was gone for most of 06, only around in January for a couple weeks and showing back up in August (under a new name no less), I can't give a comprehensive overview, but here's what I know:

- People like me a lot better as Strangelove than they did as Soth
- I was here for the Great Sock/Troll Invasion of September
- Legends here still live on as I remember: TH, Irene, Storm, LW, Raz and all of us 03ers and before. May our greatness thunder from the heavens.
- New legends have been born since I was last here: Vinny and Pitt come to mind. And other than the aforementioned sock/trolls...and others, we've got a fairly good crop of 06ers. We can look forward to them helping us break in the 07ers

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/epicthread.gif

Mišt
2006 in a nutshell
This year, KMC has been under fire more than once by forum raiders whose sole purpose was to destabilize our community, to disrupt the peace and stability of our nation. But the Empire strikes back and prevails time after time.
- Storm -
Barker turned multi billionaire after releasing his new brand of BJ which took the forum by storm (no, not Stormherbeyes) with one forum member immediately buying 99% of BJ Corporation shares (we wont name anyone, but lets call her silveer_teears for now).
- Mist -

Barker

Captain REX
2006 in a nutshell
- Storm -
Barker turned multi billionaire after releasing his new brand of BJ which took the forum by storm (no, not Stormherbeyes) with one forum member immediately buying 99% of BJ Corporation shares (we wont name anyone, but lets call her silveer_teears for now).
- Mist -
My first year on KMC where I didn't have Galder by my side due to the Star Wars PT games going on haitus until new plot is written, the return of the infamous Matrix RPG, and the first year in awhile where I could log on to KMC and say that I truly did not have a life and that I was hopelessly single. 2006, I will not miss you.
- REX -

Strangelove

Vinny Valentine

Captain REX

Strangelove
hehe, sorry 'bout that Rex

Captain REX
No words, just feelings.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
No words, just feelings. Dane Cook 31

Vinny Valentine

Captain REX
Originally posted by Strangelove
Dane Cook 31

Let's play 'Who's in my mouf'.

Strangelove
Oh wait a second, I know these balls

Captain REX
What is that paved with?!

Strangelove
*scREEEEEEEEeeee* I'm backing up!

Captain REX
**** Bees.

Strangelove
Check out this mutha****a! Check out this MUTHA****A!

ToMacco
Originally posted by Strangelove
Check out this mutha****a! Check out this MUTHA****A!

Dane Cook is the funniest SOB on the planet. After me, of course.

§P0oONY

Bloigen

Storm

Lana

Tptmanno1

~King of Pie~
2006 in a Nutshell
* This year, KMC has been under fire more than once by forum raiders whose sole purpose was to destabilize our community, to disrupt the peace and stability of our nation. But the Empire strikes back and prevails time after time.
- Storm -

* Barker turned multi billionaire after releasing his new brand of BJ which took the forum by storm (no, not Storm) with one forum member immediately buying 99% of BJ Corporation shares (we wont name anyone, but lets call her silveer_teears for now).
- Mist -
* Röland registered.
- Barker -

* Legends here still live on as I remember: TH, Irene, Storm, LW, Raz and all of us 03ers and before. May our greatness thunder from the heavens.
- Strangelove -

* This year has been full of Joy and pain on KMC. On the good hand, movies, games and members have risen to be the best they could be. On the other hand, you have Idiots like Kai Lein and the Troll Invasion and the fact that 90% Of the idiots who joined in 2006 sucked.
Also, Vinny/Dusty/Strangelove made the Triforce of KMC.
-Vinny

* My first year on KMC where I didn't have Galder by my side due to the Star Wars PT games going on haitus until new plot is written, the return of the infamous Matrix RPG, and the first year in awhile where I could log on to KMC and say that I truly did not have a life and that I was hopelessly single. 2006, I will not miss you.
- REX -

* Year two in my KMC life, I left the forum for 3 months during the start of the year and I returned to find that a lot of decent members had left and none had joined in replacement, there was the Chlamydia invasion (Clap & Co.) which was just tedious. BRING ON '07 AND BAN ULTRAMAN BALTAN!!
- §P0oONY -

* I have a big dick.
- Bloigen -

* Probably the most memorable part of the year on KMC for me was the month I was away. Of course there was all sorts of idiocy, like the forum raiders and attack of the socks. But then on the good side? Return of what is probably my favorite RP on here and what kept me on KMC to begin with three years ago. Let's see what happens in 2007.
- Lana -

Like Rex said, a sad year without Roan, but the birth of Cass is always fun. Also it saw my slow retreat from the OTF and GDF, which is strange as I used to frequent these forums, and the GDF had been close to my heart for a while. I still have a great group of friends on here, and whatever random revelry we get into has always been random and crazy-fun. Here's to a 4th year!
-Tptmanno1

*The Animation Era, where Hiker, Spartan, and Vinny made animated movies and images dealing with KMC.
The KMC Weekly, and the KMC Today made their legendary appearences.
Confusion Forums invaded, and we got those mutha****ing socks ot da mutha****ing OTF.
The continual registration of 06 members, a good member year.
Pittman, the legendary Sig-ist, made his appearance.
The first writing contest was Held, and Dusty took the honors.
K. Diddy left.
Youtube Tags
Vinny being harrassed by n00bs happened more than usual this year.
And...of course....THE RETURN OF THE PIELOVER!!!
-Pielover

Slay
* Slay posted his first pictures. After that everyone wanted to touch his butt or suck him off. ermm

Röland
2006 in a Nutshell
* This year, KMC has been under fire more than once by forum raiders whose sole purpose was to destabilize our community, to disrupt the peace and stability of our nation. But the Empire strikes back and prevails time after time.
- Storm -

* Barker turned multi billionaire after releasing his new brand of BJ which took the forum by storm (no, not Storm) with one forum member immediately buying 99% of BJ Corporation shares (we wont name anyone, but lets call her silveer_teears for now).
- Mist -
* Röland registered.
- Barker -

* Legends here still live on as I remember: TH, Irene, Storm, LW, Raz and all of us 03ers and before. May our greatness thunder from the heavens.
- Strangelove -

* This year has been full of Joy and pain on KMC. On the good hand, movies, games and members have risen to be the best they could be. On the other hand, you have Idiots like Kai Lein and the Troll Invasion and the fact that 90% Of the idiots who joined in 2006 sucked.
Also, Vinny/Dusty/Strangelove made the Triforce of KMC.
-Vinny

* My first year on KMC where I didn't have Galder by my side due to the Star Wars PT games going on haitus until new plot is written, the return of the infamous Matrix RPG, and the first year in awhile where I could log on to KMC and say that I truly did not have a life and that I was hopelessly single. 2006, I will not miss you.
- REX -

* Year two in my KMC life, I left the forum for 3 months during the start of the year and I returned to find that a lot of decent members had left and none had joined in replacement, there was the Chlamydia invasion (Clap & Co.) which was just tedious. BRING ON '07 AND BAN ULTRAMAN BALTAN!!
- §P0oONY -

* I have a big dick.
- Bloigen -

* Probably the most memorable part of the year on KMC for me was the month I was away. Of course there was all sorts of idiocy, like the forum raiders and attack of the socks. But then on the good side? Return of what is probably my favorite RP on here and what kept me on KMC to begin with three years ago. Let's see what happens in 2007.
- Lana -

Like Rex said, a sad year without Roan, but the birth of Cass is always fun. Also it saw my slow retreat from the OTF and GDF, which is strange as I used to frequent these forums, and the GDF had been close to my heart for a while. I still have a great group of friends on here, and whatever random revelry we get into has always been random and crazy-fun. Here's to a 4th year!
-Tptmanno1

*The Animation Era, where Hiker, Spartan, and Vinny made animated movies and images dealing with KMC.
The KMC Weekly, and the KMC Today made their legendary appearences.
Confusion Forums invaded, and we got those mutha****ing socks ot da mutha****ing OTF.
The continual registration of 06 members, a good member year.
Pittman, the legendary Sig-ist, made his appearance.
The first writing contest was Held, and Dusty took the honors.
K. Diddy left.
Youtube Tags
Vinny being harrassed by n00bs happened more than usual this year.
And...of course....THE RETURN OF THE PIELOVER!!!
-Pielover

* Slay posted his first pictures. After that everyone wanted to touch his butt or suck him off. ermm

* Starhawk kept a fight going with Vinny for 2 days. Oh and I have a Laserlike Penis. 13
- Roland -

Barker

Blanka

Eclipso

Great the Vraya

Barker

Great the Vraya

Punkyhermy

Blanka

JacopeX

~King of Pie~
Why is Blanka joining signifcant?

Oh yeah.....it's not.no expression

Blanka
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~

Oh yeah.....it's not.no expression it isno expression

Great the Vraya

Oh yeah.....it's not.no expression Originally posted by Blanka
it isno expression NEWBIE-ISH FIGHT!!!! jerry

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by Blanka
it isno expression An idiot who still doesn't know how to post joining is significant, how?Originally posted by Great the Vraya
NEWBIE-ISH FIGHT!!!! jerry I've been here a year an a half, sis. erm

Great the Vraya
w00t

Vinny Valentine
Woo?

Dusty
Epic thread.

Vinny Valentine
Indeed.

Dusty
Quite.

Vinny Valentine
Yep

Naz

Thorinn

Eclipso
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1326/av571pu8.gif

lord xyz
Well, it's finally over, (for everyone) and I feel like writing a review about it. Well, first it's my most active year on KMC (duh) and it's very extreme, I've heard about things that happene in 05 (pre May), 04, 03 etc. but this isn't whether it's the best, just what was good, what was bad, and what could've been better.

The comedy

Yes, KMC has been incredibly funny, and it's mostly 05ers that were funniest, then again, I can't really say that because I was with 05ers mostly. But 03ers and 04ers were funny aswell. smile

Funniest member of 06: Bloigen

I'm sure you would agree.

The stuff we did for the sake of doing it

IE the trends we had. It was good when I started them, it was bad when I missed them. It was funny to see people get annoyed by them. I mean, complaining that the OTF is full of crap is like complaining that the garbage stinks. What the hell do you expect?

Best trend: Vs. trend (it was simple and flawless)

Special stuff that happened in our heads

Yes, KMC Broadcast, KMC Weekly, KMC Cards etc. All were magnificent, and started the debate over who was better, Vinny or Dusty, (I voted for Dusty) but Vinny did do some good things aswell. And I thank him for that.

Best special thing: KMC Challenge

Trolls n Socks

Oh how we remember them so. Soren the mage, Whob, Kai Lein, AJ, etc. How we hate you very much. But atleast we have someone to laugh at.

Best Troll: ...

Worst Troll: Nah, he's still online, I don't want to be banned. Hehe.

Best member of 06

ThePittman. Hands down.

Conclusion

The year itself was pretty extreme, but at the same time dull. So lets make 2007 better. smile Especially at KMC!

Disclaimer: I was bored.

Comment please.

Vinny Valentine
As much as this is an Alright thread, there was already A 06' Awards, and a 2006 Over View Thread.

I'd just go add some stuff in that thread XYZ.

Good Idea though.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
As much as this is an Alright thread, there was already A 06' Awards, and a 2006 Over View Thread.

I'd just go add some stuff in that thread XYZ.

Good Idea though. ermm

*pokes*

Dusty
dance

Kram3r
Originally posted by Dusty
dance

laughing

I don't know why that's funny. laughing out loud

Bloigen
Originally posted by lord xyz

Chico_time
Originally posted by Storm
The end of 2006 is at hand, 2007 in sight. As 2006 ends, let\' s take the opportunity to look back at this past year, and take stock of highlights or remarkable events, incidents that brought a smile to our face or some tears.

Copy paste the previous highlights and add your own to the overview. It is our duty to preserve a record of yet another extraordinary year for future generations crytissue

2006 in a nutshell
- Storm -

Of course it does Storm.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess these constant Raiders who you ban and they come back in less than five minutes really piss you off, huh.

Rnough to make this thread anyway.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Chico_time
Of course it does Storm.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess these constant Raiders who you ban and they come back in less than five minutes really piss you off, huh.

You're a Dunce.

Chico_time
You\'re a Dunce.

No you are are, you realise the best part of you rolled down yo mommas leg after your dad f.ucked her in the trailer park toilets. You do know that. Right?

Thought so.

Vinny Valentine
No you are are, you realise the best part of you rolled down yo mommas leg after your dad f.ucked her in the trailer park toilets. You do know that. Right?

Thought so.

Whatever you say Socky Boy.

If you're going to insult someone, do it without slang roll eyes (sarcastic)

"yo yo i gona killz u an du r familyz cuz u gayz"

Go away.

Dusty

Thought so.

You do realize that "realize" is spelled with a "z".

Also, you do know "Chico" means "boy" in Spanish.

Boy time? Gay pedophile?

Bloigen
Also, you do know "Chico" means "boy" in Spanish.

Boy time? Gay pedophile?

Chico was a small time pop artist in the U.K., he had a number one (I Think) single with the song "Chico Time" which came from his appearance on the X Factor T.V. program where the audience would shout that in anticipation of his arrival on stage. herbnone

SuperSock
Originally posted by Bloigen
Chico was a small time pop artist in the U.K., he had a number one (I Think) single with the song "Chico Time" which came from his appearance on the X Factor T.V. program where the audience would shout that in anticipation of his arrival on stage. herbnone

Don't tell "Dusty" but realise is also spelt with an "s" in the U.K. it will make him feel stupid.

smile

~King of Pie~
Oh Joy....they're back. no expression

SuperSock
Whatever you say Socky Boy.

If you're going to insult someone, do it without slang roll eyes (sarcastic)

"yo yo i gona killz u an du r familyz cuz u gayz"

Go away.

Nah, the other guys insult was better and funnier. Most insults use slang What the f**k? what do you think swearing is besides often blasphemous.

Vinny Valentine
Oh My God.

Its an invasion from Sock World which is inhabited by Idiots.

Dusty
Originally posted by SuperSock
Nah, the other guys insult was better and funnier. Most insults use slang What the f**k? what do you think swearing is besides often blasphemous.

Wow.

~King of Pie~
Nah, the other guys insult was better and funnier. Most insults use slang What the f**k? what do you think swearing is besides often blasphemous. Good insults don't require slang. The fact tht most insults contain them is a slight against the English language.

Oh, and Curse words aren't slang, contrary to popular belief.

Dusty
Don't tell "Dusty" but realise is also spelt with an "s" in the U.K. it will make him feel stupid.

smile

People in the U.S. like to use proper grammar and punctuate.

SuperSock
Wow.

Indeed and in the U.K. realise is spelt with an s.

smile

Chico is a very talented star in te U.K. his catchphrase is Chico time, damn what a brilliant name for a user name.

~King of Pie~
Indeed and in the U.K. realise is spelt with an s.

smile

Chico is a very talented star in te U.K. his catchphrase is Chico time, damn what a brilliant name for a user name. That in itself explains to every person in the universe that England blows.

Except for Spoony.

SuperSock
People in the U.S. like to use proper grammar and punctuate.

Of course you do.

no

~King of Pie~
Of course you do.

no You realize puncuate is a verb meaning "To use puncuation." Correct?

SuperSock
Good insults don't require slang. The fact tht most insults contain them is a slight against the English language.

Oh, and Curse words aren't slang, contrary to popular belief.

What you mean like, the spam software on my computer goes haywire everytime you post. It's not built for the banality of your posting. etc. etc.

Nah, swearing is better.

~King of Pie~
What you mean like, the spam software on my computer goes haywire everytime you post. It's not built for the banality of your posting. etc. etc.

Nah, swearing is better. You're post just proved that you're not worse than Ultraman or Mr. Parker.

And that's saying a lot.

lord xyz
People in the U.S. like to use proper grammar and punctuate. When we invented English? Simpleton American.

Blanka
blah?

SuperSock
You're post just proved that you're not worse than Ultraman or Mr. Parker.

And that's saying a lot.

Yeah but your typos are often far worse than mine.

smile

Dusty has very basic punctuation, he avoids the use of the comma.

smile

~King of Pie~
Yeah but your typos are often far worse than mine.

smile

Dusty has very basic punctuation, he avoids the use of the comma.

smile I had no typos in that specific post.

And am I talking about Dusty? No, I'm not talking about Dusty.

Is he better than you in every single way? Yes, he's better than you in every single way.

Are you going to be banned as soon as Storm or any mod that comes into the OTF comes on? Yes, you are.

SuperSock
I had no typos in that specific post.

And am I talking about Dusty? No, I'm not talking about Dusty.

Is he better than you in every single way? Yes, he's better than you in every single way.

Are you going to be banned as soon as Storm or any mod that comes into the OTF comes on? Yes, you are.

No that post didn't have any, well done!

Is he your lover? Is that why you are so concerned?

Do I know I will be banned? Yes!

Do I care? No!

Why do you care?

smile

~King of Pie~
No that post didn't have any, well done!

Is he your lover? Is that why you are so concerned?

Do I know I will be banned? Yes!

Do I care? No!

Why do you care?

smile Because you're slight against God and should be murdered in your sleep. no expression

Another question: Why would me "not talking about Dusty" make me concerned? Your logic is erroneous, and fallacious.

Storm
Of course it does Storm.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why don' t you take your ego for a walk? I didn' t exactly associate the forum raiders with you. But whatever helps you sleep at night petpet
You amuse me at best. Don' t let the door hit you on the way out.

Eclipso
Why don' t you take your ego for a walk? I didn' t exactly associate the forum raiders with you. But whatever helps you sleep at night petpet

Good Afternoon Storm, How was your New Year?

George_Michael
Why don\' t you take your ego for a walk? I didn\' t exactly associate the forum raiders with you. But whatever helps you sleep at night petpet
You amuse me at best. Don\' t let the door hit you on the way out.

And you amuse me Storm. smile

I still like you though.

smile

~King of Pie~

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Storm...things like that make me REALLY wish I was Fire....

shifty

Storm
Originally posted by Eclipso
Good Afternoon Storm, How was your New Year?
We wave goodbye to 2006 and entered 2007 with one hell of a party.
Originally posted by George_Michael

I still like you though.

smile
I' m... touched.
*Wipes away a tear.*

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by George_Michael

I still like you though.

smile That name had better be Arrested Development related mad

Lana
Originally posted by lord xyz
Well, it's finally over, (for everyone) and I feel like writing a review about it. Well, first it's my most active year on KMC (duh) and it's very extreme, I've heard about things that happene in 05 (pre May), 04, 03 etc. but this isn't whether it's the best, just what was good, what was bad, and what could've been better.

The comedy

Yes, KMC has been incredibly funny, and it's mostly 05ers that were funniest, then again, I can't really say that because I was with 05ers mostly. But 03ers and 04ers were funny aswell. smile

I'm sure you would agree.

The stuff we did for the sake of doing it

IE the trends we had. It was good when I started them, it was bad when I missed them. It was funny to see people get annoyed by them. I mean, complaining that the OTF is full of crap is like complaining that the garbage stinks. What the hell do you expect?

Best trend: Vs. trend (it was simple and flawless)

Special stuff that happened in our heads

Yes, KMC Broadcast, KMC Weekly, KMC Cards etc. All were magnificent, and started the debate over who was better, Vinny or Dusty, (I voted for Dusty) but Vinny did do some good things aswell. And I thank him for that.

Best special thing: KMC Challenge

Trolls n Socks

Oh how we remember them so. Soren the mage, Whob, Kai Lein, AJ, etc. How we hate you very much. But atleast we have someone to laugh at.

Best Troll: ...

Worst Troll: Nah, he's still online, I don't want to be banned. Hehe.

Best member of 06

ThePittman. Hands down.

Conclusion

The year itself was pretty extreme, but at the same time dull. So lets make 2007 better. smile Especially at KMC!

Disclaimer: I was bored.

Comment please.

Bloigen is not funny at all. Neither are most of the people that the OTF finds funny.

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by Lana
Bloigen is not funny at all. Neither are most of the people that the OTF finds funny. Not even Dusty? Not even me?

Lana
Not even Dusty? Not even me?

Dusty is. You are sometimes. Vinny is sometimes. That's about it, though.

Bloigen
Bloigen is not funny at all. Neither are most of the people that the OTF finds funny.

It is peoples opinions of certain things, you cannot argue with that type of opinion, for instance I don't find certain comedians to be remotely funny I'm sure others will disagree. You should know that you can't make a fact out of something like that.

Lana
It is peoples opinions of certain things, you cannot argue with that type of opinion, for instance I don't find certain comedians to be remotely funny I'm sure others will disagree. You should know that you can't make a fact out of something like that.

But it is perfectly fine for someone to state the opinion that you are the funniest as though it's a fact? And then state "I'm sure you'll all agree?" Because I don't recall you pointing out that you can't make a fact of something like that to XYZ.

Hmmmm.

~King of Pie~
Dusty is. You are sometimes. Vinny is sometimes. That's about it, though. Only sometimes?

Sticks and stones will break my bones.....

But words will hurt forever. cry

WrathfulDwarf
*looks around confused*

In 2006 I got my Xbox 360 and play Gears of War.......yeah!

woot!

Bloigen
But it is perfectly fine for someone to state the opinion that you are the funniest as though it's a fact? And then state "I'm sure you'll all agree?" Because I don't recall you pointing out that you can't make a fact of something like that to XYZ.

Hmmmm.

Of course not, I am human after all but your shifting of the subject doesn't change the fact that you cannot make such an opinion into a fact.

Lana
Of course not, I am human after all but your shifting of the subject doesn't change the fact that you cannot make such an opinion into a fact.

Well, to me, my opinion IS a fact. As far as I'm concerned, you and most of the OTF are not funny in any way, shape, or form; just simply very annoying and tiresome.

Why should you care if someone doesn't find you funny anyway? That's simply a fact of life, that not everyone will like you.

Eclipso
Well, to me, my opinion IS a fact. As far as I'm concerned, you and most of the OTF are not funny in any way, shape, or form; just simply very annoying and tiresome.

And you guys call Vinny mean?

Bloigen

Why should you care if someone doesn't find you funny anyway? That's simply a fact of life, that not everyone will like you.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind people disliking me, I say what I want, I'm used to that, I just like to reply when I have something to say, childish in a way but that doesn't matter to me.

And yes, I understand that you see your opinion as fact but to an outsider it is an opinion and will stay an opinion. I'll stop here since we're sort of drifting off from the subject.

Lana
And you guys call Vinny mean?

What, am I not allowed to have an opinion that's not all "omg they're the best!!!"? Grow up and welcome to reality, me saying I find most of the OTF annoying instead of funny isn't being mean.

You're sounding a lot like someone else with that comment.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind people disliking me, I say what I want, I'm used to that, I just like to reply when I have something to say, childish in a way but that doesn't matter to me.

And yes, I understand that you see your opinion as fact but to an outsider it is an opinion and will stay an opinion. I'll stop here since we're sort of drifting off from the subject.

And I never said that it would be anything but an opinion to anyone else.

Eclipso
What, am I not allowed to have an opinion that's not all "omg they're the best!!!"? Grow up and welcome to reality, me saying I find most of the OTF annoying instead of funny isn't being mean.

Calling people annoying and tiresome is mean. And I'm sure lot's of people have said as much. Also if that is the case, why do you visit the OTF at all? Wouldn't it be better for you to avoid that which you find so tiresome and annoying?

~King of Pie~

And I never said that it would be anything but an opinion to anyone else. Starhawk?

~King of Pie~
Calling people annoying and tiresome is mean. And I'm sure lot's of people have said as much. Also if that is the case, why do you visit the OTF at all? Wouldn't it be better for you to avoid that which you find so tiresome and annoying? Starhawk?

Eclipso
Starhawk?

What?

Bloigen

I know, I just wanted to see if you back yourself up since I couldn't find anything else to do.

~King of Pie~
What? You're acting like Starhawk, a guy who started a huge war with Vinny over Vinnys opinion, calling it mean.

Lana
Calling people annoying and tiresome is mean. And I'm sure lot's of people have said as much. Also if that is the case, why do you visit the OTF at all? Wouldn't it be better for you to avoid that which you find so tiresome and annoying?

Because there are a few people here who AREN'T annoying. Not many, but they do exist. And considering how much I post, my time in the OTF as of late (meaning for me, as of the past year) is fairly small and usually restricted to a handful of threads where I can avoid most of the idiots.

And no, saying that I find people to be annoying or tiresome is not mean in any way, shape or manner and if you think so, you must live in some sparkly dream world hidden under a rock. I am allowed to have - and express - an opinion that is not 100% positive, and saying I find people annoying does not equal bashing them. Get used to it.

Eclipso
You're acting like Starhawk, a guy who started a huge war with Vinny over Vinnys opinion, calling it mean.

No, I'm not trying to start a fight, but Lana from what I've seen isn't really active on the OTF allot. So why come on here for the sole purpose of insulting people?

Bloigen
You're acting like Starhawk, a guy who started a huge war with Vinny over Vinnys opinion, calling it mean.

His apology thread was so funny.

~King of Pie~
Because there are a few people here who AREN'T annoying. Not many, but they do exist. And considering how much I post, my time in the OTF as of late (meaning for me, as of the past year) is fairly small and usually restricted to a handful of threads where I can avoid most of the idiots.

And no, saying that I find people to be annoying or tiresome is not mean in any way, shape or manner and if you think so, you must live in some sparkly dream world hidden under a rock. I am allowed to have - and express - an opinion that is not 100% positive, and saying I find people annoying does not equal bashing them. Get used to it. YOu just made me splooge myself....no expression

Lana
No, I'm not trying to start a fight, but Lana from what I've seen isn't really active on the OTF allot. So why come on here for the sole purpose of insulting people?

Saying that I do not find people funny is not insulting them. I keep a LOT of my opinions about people in the OTF to myself because they would dip into the realm of bashing and I am better than that.

YOu just made me splooge myself....no expression

laughing out loud stick out tongue

Eclipso
Saying that I do not find people funny is not insulting them. I keep a LOT of my opinions about people in the OTF to myself.

laughing out loud stick out tongue

Okay I understand, you have the right to your own opinion, it's just not how I would've gone with it.

Lana
Okay I understand, you have the right to your own opinion, it's just not how I would've gone with it.

Well, get used to it. Better to be blunt and to the point and possibly hurt a couple feelings than to sugarcoat around with people and lie to yourself.

Eclipso
Well, get used to it. Better to be blunt and to the point and possibly hurt a couple feelings than to sugarcoat around with people and lie to yourself.

That I can agree on, and thank you for your comments about my sigs, as I said it's the only way I will learn. At least they seem to like my Dark Phoenix one.

~King of Pie~
Saying that I do not find people funny is not insulting them. I keep a LOT of my opinions about people in the OTF to myself because they would dip into the realm of bashing and I am better than that.

laughing out loud stick out tongue These were my favorite pants too.....

Strangelove
Dusty is. You are sometimes. Vinny is sometimes. That's about it, though. Oh well that's a pisser sad

Vinny Valentine
Lana, I just want to take you home and cuddle you all day and night hug

§P0oONY

I much agree.

Bardock42
I got banned twice in 2006 ... pff

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
I got banned twice in 2006 ... pff

I didn't.. w00t

Not even a warning... And I've been a ****.

Bardock42
Also:

Dusty is. You are sometimes. Vinny is sometimes. That's about it, though.

LethalFemme

You don't find me funny?oh Thats cool.stick out tongue

§P0oONY
You amuse you Bardock... petpet

Lana
Also:

You kill jokes by overusing them stick out tongue

Bardock42

LethalFemme

Originally posted by LethalFemme
You don't find me funny?oh Thats cool.stick out tongue

ermm

Soleran
True, I amuse me incredibly

Yes you do have your moments.

§P0oONY
True, I amuse me incredibly

Catch me on a technicality... I like it.hmm

§P0oONY
I don't come on KMC to amuse people... I go for the annoyance technique.

Vinny Valentine

Bardock42
You kill jokes by overusing them stick out tongue

Denied.

I just kill AC's jokes by overusing them, subtle difference. One that makes them funnier in the long run.

~Da Moose~

I couldn't agree more. Aside from Bardock, and Wickerman when he is here, there in no one even remotely funny or creative on a consistent basis. People have their occasional 'moments' but mostly it's just lame attempts.

§P0oONY
You use to annoy me so much laughing

Now, Not at all.

It'll come around again Vinny... It'll come around again.

Vinny Valentine

Slay
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I couldn't agree more. Aside from Bardock, and Wickerman when he is here, there in no one even remotely funny or creative on a consistent basis. People have their occasional 'moments' but mostly it's just lame attempts.
You do realise Bardock copies his comments from AC, don't you? He admits it himself. He's far from creative...

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Slay
You do realise Bardock copies his comments from AC, don't you? He admits it himself. He's far from creative...

shrug Whatever....I couldn't care less. He's funnier than he is creative then...because I find his posts amusing. I've never found AC's funny.

Bardock42

You are joking, right?

LethalFemme

You honestly don't find anyone else funny?mad

Slay
You are joking, right?
Of course you dickwad. petpet

Bardock42
Of course you dickwad. petpet

Oh, I don't believe you. It's on, *****. It's ON.

~Da Moose~
You honestly don't find anyone else funny?mad

srug People have their moments. Out here anyhow. You make me laugh, but moreso in PMs than in threads.

Out here, there are very few creative or funny people. I've been here over 3 years now, and people will SAY or DO funny things that make me laugh from time to time, but, consistently, only the 2 I mentioned can make me laugh like that.

Slay
Oh, I don't believe you. It's on, *****. It's ON.
No seriously I was. About you copying AC at least. I still don't find you funny.

LethalFemme
srug People have their moments. Out here anyhow. You make me laugh, but moreso in PMs than in threads.

Out here, there are very few creative or funny people. I've been here over 3 years now, and people will SAY or DO funny things that make me laugh from time to time, but, consistently, only the 2 I mentioned can make me laugh like that.

I hate you now.doped

Slay
I hate you now.doped
Did you really expect him to find you funny? erm

Bardock42
No seriously I was. About you copying AC at least. I still don't find you funny.

Acceptable.

Though some attempts at humour might be similar between the two of us mainly due to our liking for both Family Guy and Bill Hicks.

I am funnier obviously.

Slay
Acceptable.

Though some attempts at humour might be similar between the two of us mainly due to our liking for both Family Guy and Bill Hicks.

I am funnier obviously.
Obviously. You think the Smiths are actually good. Way more amusing.

Bardock42
Obviously. You think the Smiths are actually good. Way more amusing.

Yes, yes, a most excellent remark on the French side there.

LethalFemme
Did you really expect him to find you funny? erm

This coming from you? Because you're so hilarious?confused

§P0oONY

Out here, there are very few creative or funny people. I've been here over 3 years now, and people will SAY or DO funny things that make me laugh from time to time, but, consistently, only the 2 I mentioned can make me laugh like that. But to be honest I believe you fit in to the same category you yourself have created... You have your moments but I can't say your the most creative or entertaining.

Slay
Yes, yes, a most excellent remark on the French side there.
Ya.Originally posted by LethalFemme
This coming from you? Because you're so hilarious?confused
Do you need to be hilarious to create an opinion on believing someone is funny or not?

LethalFemme

LethalFemme
Ya.
Do you need to be hilarious to create an opinion on believing someone is funny or not?

I guess I know why I'm not that funny I haven't picked you yet.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>