Arishem/Scanthan/Exitar vs Galactus/Tenebrous/Aegis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Celestials vs 3 Galactus, a winner

Mider999
galactus would eat them alone but your adding two galactus level beings thats what they say, then these celestials are DEAD

golem370
Celestials would destroy all

guy222
Originally posted by golem370

I like the Celestials also wink

Space M ummy
Originally posted by guy222
I like the Celestials also wink

eh, it's canon that galactus is able to consume and kill even celestials. If tenebrous and Aegis are truly his equals, they should be able to pull out a win here.

This is of course, VERY hard to say as a lot of the people in this fight have no real combat showings.

norrinradd43
Agreed I would have to see more fights involving celestials in order to make a real judgement

guy222
Originally posted by golem370

yes

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Space M ummy
eh, it's canon that galactus is able to consume and kill even celestials. If tenebrous and Aegis are truly his equals, they should be able to pull out a win here.

This is of course, VERY hard to say as a lot of the people in this fight have no real combat showings.

When was this established as canon?

guy222

its scathan the approver

bump

Utrigita
I think Galactus and co takes for two reasons
one: Galactus alone possesses enough power to destroy any single celestial, but the loses energi while fighting but:

Two: the other twos doesn't and since they combined posesses power rival galactus these three is a great team against these three celestials

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
I think Galactus and co takes for two reasons
one: Galactus alone possesses enough power to destroy any single celestial, but the loses energi while fighting but:

Two: the other twos doesn't and since they combined posesses power rival galactus these three is a great team against these three celestials

taking celestials

scathan defeated protege

scathan>beyonder

guy222

Lets add Tiamut

King Kandy
Scathan operated on LT's level, he may be the most powerful Celestial.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Scathan operated on LT's level, he may be the most powerful Celestial.

I agree

Utrigita
May be but certainly aren't then he would have the same titel as there leader does The One Above All, Don't know exactly what capabilities Protege possessed but know that these three Galactus etc can take down the Celestials.

bigbran
taking celestials

scathan defeated protege

scathan>beyonder Based on your logic, Scathan also>>LT. Since LT did shit.

It was pis.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Based on your logic, Scathan also>>LT. Since LT did shit.

It was pis.

Come on now. U should know me better than that. No one is above Living Tribunal. No one. If we go by that issue, it was Tribunal/Scathan who defeated Protege. Eternity/HawkGod did nothing. Oh, the supposed all powerful Beyonder was nothing compared to Scathan.

I do like the showing from Tiamut. Hopefully, u agree w/me about him being pretty powerful.

Have a good mornin, ok

Sleep for me smile

bigbran
Come on now. U should know me better than that. No one is above Living Tribunal. No one. If we go by that issue, it was Tribunal/Scathan who defeated Protege. Eternity/HawkGod did nothing. Oh, the supposed all powerful Beyonder was nothing compared to Scathan.
LT also did nothing.

That wasn't the "all powerful" Beyonder, that was a ret-conned, "lower than Celestials" Beyonder.

King Kandy
Originally posted by bigbran
Based on your logic, Scathan also>>LT. Since LT did shit.

It was pis.
LT needed the Amulet of Aggamoto to kill protege.

guy222

I do like the showing from Tiamut. Hopefully, u agree w/me about him being pretty powerful.

Have a good mornin, ok

Sleep for me smile

I will make this correction. The One Above All is the only one above Living Tribunal.

Bentley
Originally posted by King Kandy
LT needed the Amulet of Aggamoto to kill protege.

Yeah, and that was SERIOUS PIS. Seriously, someone please, make a thread with that nonesense just to dimiss it as universal PIS for future references.

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, and that was SERIOUS PIS. Seriously, someone please, make a thread with that nonesense just to dimiss it as universal PIS for future references.

I agree. Living Tribunal destroys Man w/Bag of Tricks. Isn't that Doc Strange?

the Darkone
Galactus=Eternity>>> Celestails.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus=Eternity>>> Celestails.

Good opinion. Mine is different. But its cool smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.