Alex Jones, WRONG!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2024198565295094630&q=alex+jones+a+call+to+action&hl=en

Yes, Alex Jones is wrong and that's one reason I don't take him seriously. All those who agree conspiracy nuts don't know what they're talking about, you have every right to laugh after watching the video.

Deano
wrong about what?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Deano
wrong about what? A terrorism attack in October.

Mr Parker
Yeah as I have said before,I dont always take EVERYTHING he says seriously just 9-11 because its not just him saying it was an inside job by the government,its countless of other very people he brings on as guests that are credible people and experts in the field is why I take him serious on what he says about 9-11.other stuff like that I just take in with a grain of salt.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah as I have said before,I dont always take EVERYTHING he says seriously just 9-11 because its not just him saying it was an inside job by the government,its countless of other very people he brings on as guests that are credible people and experts in the field is why I take him serious on what he says about 9-11.other stuff like that I just take in with a grain of salt. What like when he says Clinton's as bad as Bush and you thought, "yes, makes perfect sense." even though it doesn't.

Deano
he never said it would definetly happen. he said it might happen.

doesnt change anything. you fail

KharmaDog

Give me a break. He goes on about ALL the predictions that he made that he be believe have come true. Then States the following:

"There is a 90% chance that we are going to see bone shattering, mega attacks, in the united states, canada or england... or isreal, could even be in isreal".

"We're talking about World War 3."

"These are exactly the things that we predicted we would see".

"right now they are really going to do it".

Because he leaves himself an "out" does not excuse him from both being full of sh*t and a fear mongering, over exagerating arse who profits from the fear, insecurity and limited intelligence of others.

Deano, time and again your beliefs in Icke, Jones and others have been shown to be misguided, yet you cling to their words like toilet paper to the hairy ass of life.

For not having the ability to think on your own, for not being able to see these charlatans for what they really are, for not learning from your past mistakes (even ones you have admitted to)...you fail at life.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by lord xyz
What like when he says Clinton's as bad as Bush and you thought, "yes, makes perfect sense." even though it doesn't.

Dude your memory is horrible.I never said that just because Alex Jones said it I believe it. roll eyes (sarcastic) I told you that I did countless hours of research on Bill Clinton before I came to that conclusion.I read books about him from people that served under him in his administration,thats how I know about Clinton is from that.Many people who wrote these books about his evil doings are people that served under his administration and had access to secret files to be able to say all these things about him.It was THESE people that served under clinton and his administration on why I came to the conclusion that until Bush came along,Clinton was the most corrupted and evil president there was not because of what Alex Jones said.I knew all this long before I ever heard alex jones ever say anything about Clinton.I told you before how many Arkansas state troopers have gone on record saying they had knowledge of all these mysterious deaths of people that knew about scandals that Clinton was involved in as both governor of arkansas and president of the united states how they died under mysterious circumstances when they were about to go public with what they knew.They were even flown into washington to testify before congress to testify about their knowledge but congress never even bothered to call them into testify.Congress these days are too lazy to do anything,they dont care about evil doings of the president,the ones that do,get dismissed as congressmen and fired by high powerful and corrupted people in government.I heard all of that from books I read,I didnt hear ANY of that from alex jones.I told you before just do a google search on "Mena arkansas and bill clinton" and you will see all these links pop up for yourself talking about all these people in arkansas that knew about his scandals he was involved in how they died under very mysterious circumstances.I found that out for myself,it was never anything alex jones said about him that made me believe it.seeing as how horrible your memory is though Im sure you wont remember any of this though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker

you sure about that?

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Give me a break. He goes on about ALL the predictions that he made that he be believe have come true. Then States the following:

"There is a 90% chance that we are going to see bone shattering, mega attacks, in the united states, canada or england... or isreal, could even be in isreal".

"We're talking about World War 3."

"These are exactly the things that we predicted we would see".

"right now they are really going to do it".

Because he leaves himself an "out" does not excuse him from both being full of sh*t and a fear mongering, over exagerating arse who profits from the fear, insecurity and limited intelligence of others.

Deano, time and again your beliefs in Icke, Jones and others have been shown to be misguided, yet you cling to their words like toilet paper to the hairy ass of life.

For not having the ability to think on your own, for not being able to see these charlatans for what they really are, for not learning from your past mistakes (even ones you have admitted to)...you fail at life.

i dont cling to there words. i believe they have a valid point in the things they say.

why was there a tv programme on mainstream tv called ''david icke: was he right''? its ironic really.

if you fail to see the abyss we are heading into..then you have indeed failed at life. and you dont even have to have icke or jones to spell out thr danger that lies ahead.

the tv programme david icke was he right

good for the morons who think they know him when in fact they dont

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6860946590182985661&q=David+Icke+Was+He+Right%3F

KharmaDog
i dont cling to there words. i believe they have a valid point in the things they say.

No, you post their words and thoughts rather than using your own. Big difference.

why was there a tv programme on mainstream tv called ''david icke: was he right''? its ironic really.

Don't tell me that you are saying that because there was some mainstream program about Icke that any of his sh*t is valid. And that program was more than likely on for the same purpose tabloids are sold.

if you fail to see the abyss we are heading into..then you have indeed failed at life.

Awe, deano, same old tricks. You have no idea what I see or fail to see, because you have never listened to anything I have ever stated regarding my position on many the issues I have posted. So before you feel the need to comment on what I can or cannot see, know what you are comenting about.

and you dont even have to have icke or jones to spell out thr danger that lies ahead.

No, only the weak of mind need those fools to point them in any direction, whatever direction that may be.

Bicnarok
Thats why he got arrested i suppose, caught on video heresmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNS-fJ-uDjs

lord xyz

doesnt change anything. you fail I fail? laughing

Dude your memory is horrible.I never said that just because Alex Jones said it I believe it. roll eyes (sarcastic) I told you that I did countless hours of research on Bill Clinton before I came to that conclusion.I read books about him from people that served under him in his administration,thats how I know about Clinton is from that.Many people who wrote these books about his evil doings are people that served under his administration and had access to secret files to be able to say all these things about him.It was THESE people that served under clinton and his administration on why I came to the conclusion that until Bush came along,Clinton was the most corrupted and evil president there was not because of what Alex Jones said.I knew all this long before I ever heard alex jones ever say anything about Clinton.I told you before how many Arkansas state troopers have gone on record saying they had knowledge of all these mysterious deaths of people that knew about scandals that Clinton was involved in as both governor of arkansas and president of the united states how they died under mysterious circumstances when they were about to go public with what they knew.They were even flown into washington to testify before congress to testify about their knowledge but congress never even bothered to call them into testify.Congress these days are too lazy to do anything,they dont care about evil doings of the president,the ones that do,get dismissed as congressmen and fired by high powerful and corrupted people in government.I heard all of that from books I read,I didnt hear ANY of that from alex jones.I told you before just do a google search on "Mena arkansas and bill clinton" and you will see all these links pop up for yourself talking about all these people in arkansas that knew about his scandals he was involved in how they died under very mysterious circumstances.I found that out for myself,it was never anything alex jones said about him that made me believe it.seeing as how horrible your memory is though Im sure you wont remember any of this though. roll eyes (sarcastic) You could've just said the first two sentences, i's all I've read and I say, okay, my mistake.

Mr Parker
Well in past conversations I had with you about Clinton and when i would bring up points like that to you, it would just seem to go through one ear and out the other with you and you never remembered anything i told you so it gets frustrating having to repeat things to you time after time.If this had just been the FIRST time that had happened,I would have just said it in a couple sentences but this is like the UMPTEENTH time I have had to say this to you so I am doing my best to try and make you remember it THIS time where I got my information.

You seem to be the same with the democrats and Bill Clinton as my aunt is with the republicans and George Bush.She listens to me and believes me on everything I tell her about how evil and corrupted Bill Clinton is but when I try to talk to her about Bush and his prior knowledge of 9-11 and his involvement in it,everything i say to her about Bush and that just goes through one ear and out the other with her because she is a republican and since she is a die hard republican,unfortunately she will listen to me and believe me on everything I say about Clinton being a republican and all but she is too close minded about Bush since she is a republican and that seems to be the way you are with the democrats and Bill Clinton.you dont want to check out these books and sources I refer you to so you can see for yourself.If you would be objective about Clinton and check out the sources i refer you to then I would not have to type so much to try and get my point across. big grin

lord xyz
Well in past conversations I had with you about Clinton and when i would bring up points like that to you, it would just seem to go through one ear and out the other with you and you never remembered anything i told you so it gets frustrating having to repeat things to you time after time.If this had just been the FIRST time that had happened,I would have just said it in a couple sentences but this is like the UMPTEENTH time I have had to say this to you so I am doing my best to try and make you remember it THIS time where I got my information.

You seem to be the same with the democrats and Bill Clinton as my aunt is with the republicans and George Bush.She listens to me and believes me on everything I tell her about how evil and corrupted Bill Clinton is but when I try to talk to her about Bush and his prior knowledge of 9-11 and his involvement in it,everything i say to her about Bush and that just goes through one ear and out the other with her because she is a republican and since she is a die hard republican,unfortunately she will listen to me and believe me on everything I say about Clinton being a republican and all but she is too close minded about Bush since she is a republican and that seems to be the way you are with the democrats and Bill Clinton.you dont want to check out these books and sources I refer you to so you can see for yourself.If you would be objective about Clinton and check out the sources i refer you to then I would not have to type so much to try and get my point across. big grin I'l admit Clinton has doe some ba things to become president, but that's no secret. Clinton as bad as the Republicans and the rest... Nah. Clinton's smart, smooth and uses his brain. He'sabout as much as a puppet as LBJ.

Mr Parker
Of course he's smart and smooth and uses his brain so does Bush,doesnt mean Clinton isnt evil though. roll eyes (sarcastic) Bush and clinton are long time buddies with the same objective.a one world order.yep your about as bad with clinton as my aunt is with bush.

Symmetric Chaos
Bush and clinton are long time buddies with the same objective.a one world order.yep your about as bad with clinton as my aunt is with bush.

That a propaganda lie dissemiated to conspiracy theorists in order to prevent them from learning the true source of world conspiracy

lord xyz
Of course he's smart and smooth and uses his brain so does Bush, no expression
doesnt mean Clinton isnt evil though. roll eyes (sarcastic) Bush and clinton are long time buddies with the same objective.a one world order.yep your about as bad with clinton as my aunt is with bush. I doubt they are buddies, seeing as Clinton despises Bush.

Mr Parker
Thats all a facade.they have long time connections to each other through the CIA.Clintons connections with the CIA go way back to his college years.Clinton also has a storied past of ties to mafia criminals who he allowed in the white house and a tour of it.It was his return favor to them for them helping him raise campaine funds for his campaine.and when he became president,the dead body count didnt stop when he was governor,it continued when he was president of people having knowledge of Clintons past winding up as mysterious dead bodys. there is this one video I have seen for myself where he is at the funeral of Ron Browns and he is laughing hysterically on the video while leaving the church,then he spots a camera focused on him and he pretends to start crying,such a hypocrite.I already said all this in my previous post,Im not going to keep repeating myself because you wont listen or refuse to check out my sources I give you.dont talk to me about he is not evil until you read this book which I referred to you before called The Secret Life Of Bill Clinton or Crossfire by L.D Brown.these books document all that and Clintons long time connections to Bush and the CIA.when you have read these books,pm me and say all you want about how Clinton isnt buddies with Bush,till then you got no argument and i wont listen to your defense of him.Like i said,your like my aunt is with George Bush,she refuses to check out my sources I give her that Bush had knowledge of 9-11 but will gladly believe anything horrible i say about Clinton.you proved that your as bad with clinton as she is with bush with your hilarious comment of "you cant go wrong voting for the democrats." when there is no difference between the two parties because they both sleep in bed together. roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont mean that literal of course.

lord xyz
Thats all a facade.they have long time connections to each other through the CIA.Clintons connections with the CIA go way back to his college years.Clinton also has a storied past of ties to mafia criminals who he allowed in the white house and a tour of it.It was his return favor to them for them helping him raise campaine funds for his campaine.and when he became president,the dead body count didnt stop when he was governor,it continued when he was president of people having knowledge of Clintons past winding up as mysterious dead bodys. there is this one video I have seen for myself where he is at the funeral of Ron Browns and he is laughing hysterically on the video while leaving the church,then he spots a camera focused on him and he pretends to start crying,such a hypocrite.I already said all this in my previous post,Im not going to keep repeating myself because you wont listen or refuse to check out my sources I give you.dont talk to me about he is not evil until you read this book which I referred to you before called The Secret Life Of Bill Clinton or Crossfire by L.D Brown.these books document all that and Clintons long time connections to Bush and the CIA.when you have read these books,pm me and say all you want about how Clinton isnt buddies with Bush,till then you got no argument and i wont listen to your defense of him.Like i said,your like my aunt is with George Bush,she refuses to check out my sources I give her that Bush had knowledge of 9-11 but will gladly believe anything horrible i say about Clinton.you proved that your as bad with clinton as she is with bush with your hilarious comment of "you cant go wrong voting for the democrats." when there is no difference between the two parties because they both sleep in bed together. roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont mean that literal of course. Perhaps some unbiased research is required.

KharmaDog
Thats all a facade.they have long time connections to each other through the CIA.

Evidence please.

Clintons connections with the CIA go way back to his college years.

Evidence please.

Clinton also has a storied past of ties to mafia criminals who he allowed in the white house and a tour of it.

Evidence please.

It was his return favor to them for them helping him raise campaine funds for his campaine.

Evidence please.

I have seen for myself where he is at the funeral of Ron Browns and he is laughing hysterically on the video while leaving the church,then he spots a camera focused on him and he pretends to start crying,such a hypocrite.

Evidence please.

Deano
why dont you ask the government for evidence of bin laden being responsible for 9.11. you never seem to do that

Mr Parker
exactly and I sure as hell am not going to waste my breath on him because he ignores facts and if I give him the books that prove it all he wont read it anyways.great point,yeah its funny that he thinks theres any evidence that bin laden was behind 9-11. laughinganybody who believes that fairy tale that bin laden was behind it sure isnt worth my time showing my sources for bush and clinton being long time buddies,he'll just ignore the facts on that just like he does on 9-11 anyways.

lord xyz
exactly and I sure as hell am not going to waste my breath on him because he ignores facts and if I give him the books that prove it all he wont read it anyways. And if you want proof God exists, read the Bible.

Deano
bible has no facts in though. thats the difference

Mr Parker
Yeah great point.you sure took him to school on that one. big grin

KharmaDog
bible has no facts in though. thats the difference

Although I am not big on the book, there are many historical facts, historical event and actual people in it's pages. To deny that is both ignorant and stupid as is the above comment.

Yeah great point.you sure took him to school on that one. big grin

Actually, it is not a good point at all, and he did not take him to school. You are either easily impressed or to busy hugging Deano's nuts to think clearly.

In fact, most of your posts have all the substance and resonance of a fart in a tornado.

lord xyz
bible has no facts in though. thats the difference Difference? I've never heard of a conspiracy book being even remotely accurate.

Mr Parker
your trying to be funny right? laughing Just read -Crossfire.The Plot to kill kennedy by Jim Marrs.Theres an amazing amount of accurate details in a tremoundous amount of information in there in that book that prove beyond a doubt that there was a conspiracy to kill kennedy carried out by the highest levels of people in high positions of power within the government. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog
And in the bible there was a jesus christ who was crucified by the romans, so what's your point?

lord xyz
your trying to be funny right? laughing Just read -Crossfire.The Plot to kill kennedy by Jim Marrs.Theres an amazing amount of accurate details in a tremoundous amount of information in there in that book that prove beyond a doubt that there was a conspiracy to kill kennedy carried out by the highest levels of people in high positions of power within the government. roll eyes (sarcastic) I prefer films to be honest.

Mr Parker
I prefer films to be honest.

WTF? were talking about a BOOK not a film. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
WTF? were talking about a BOOK not a film. roll eyes (sarcastic)
and that book I mentioned IS honest.its loaded with plenty of facts in it.I can refer you to many more conspiracy books out there loaded with facts, thats just one of them.you made that hysterical comment that you have never heard of a conspiracy book that was remotely accurate when there are PLENTY of them out there. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing Like that one I just mentioned as just an example.

KharmaDog
and that book I mentioned IS honest.its loaded with plenty of facts in it.I can refer you to many more conspiracy books out there loaded with facts, thats just one of them.you made that hysterical comment that you have never heard of a conspiracy book that was remotely accurate when there are PLENTY of them out there. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing Like that one I just mentioned as just an example.

I suggest yo you two items.

1/ do not throw the word "act" around until you grasp it's concept.

2/ Smilies and happy faces do not add humor to you post, nor do they convey actual emotion. Truth be told, if you actually find what you said, the situation or yourself that humorous, then you lack humor.

lord xyz
and that book I mentioned IS honest.its loaded with plenty of facts in it.I can refer you to many more conspiracy books out there loaded with facts, thats just one of them.you made that hysterical comment that you have never heard of a conspiracy book that was remotely accurate when there are PLENTY of them out there. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing Like that one I just mentioned as just an example. What I said was I don't want to wastemoney on a book when I can see the film. And yes, I'll admit they have facts in, like George Bush is an idiot, or JFK was shot, but no conspiracy book is more than 60% truth. It's oppinions, assumptions, lies and propoganda. So no, I won't read them.

Mr Parker
up until the point where you said lies and propaganda you had some credibility there but you lost it there.if your so sure that they have lies and propoganda in them then read that book and SHOW me the lies and propoganda in that book to prove what your talking about otherwise thats all just your opinion and heresay.

KharmaDog
up until the point where you said lies and propaganda you had some credibility there but you lost it there.if your so sure that they have lies and propoganda in them then read that book and SHOW me the lies and propoganda in that book to prove what your talking about otherwise thats all just your opinion and heresay.

All you post is opinons and heresay with the occasional misrepresented fact, completely untrue comment or iditioc line of thought thrown in.

Mr Parker
give it dog,I dont read your your posts anymore these days,not about to bother with someone who is afraid of the truth about these kinds of tragedys and lives in denial about it.

KharmaDog
give it dog,I dont read your your posts anymore these days,not about to bother with someone who is afraid of the truth about these kinds of tragedys and lives in denial about it.

What the hell does,"give it dog" mean?

And you read my posts, denying so embarrasses yourself.

lord xyz
up until the point where you said lies and propaganda you had some credibility there but you lost it there.if your so sure that they have lies and propoganda in them then read that book and SHOW me the lies and propoganda in that book to prove what your talking about otherwise thats all just your opinion and heresay. Once again, I'd prefer to do films.

give it dog,I dont read your your posts anymore these days,not about to bother with someone who is afraid of the truth about these kinds of tragedys and lives in denial about it. There you conspiracy theorists go again, saying those who opose you are afraid of the truth. It's not those that are anti-conspiracy that chuck bullshit around, make stuff up and then deny when they've been proven wrong.

Deano
you are afraid of finding DIFFERENT TRUTHS THOUGH. you say these books are propaganda. so what do you think the tv news and newspapers are?

Billions are convinced that the official version of 9/11 is true because of the 'proof' revealed by the United States government.I want to understand what is going on and I believe it is right that everyone should have access to all information available and not just the version that suits those in power.

In the immediate aftermath of a major event such as September 11th, where are the reporters getting their information from? Official sources! Name me a single piece of relevant information broadcast by the mainstream media about what happened on 9/11, how it was done, who did it and what the retaliation should be, that did not come from official sources. Not one! We are told that White House sources say this, FBI sources say that, and OA or Pentagon sources say the other. This is how the Illuminati transmit through the media the version of events they wish the public to believe. These reports are blazed across the front pages of newspapers and the top of radio and television news bulletins throughout the world, and what they say becomes the 'norm', the official 'history'. In the weeks and months that followed, researchers who are interested in the real truth begin to dig away. Over and Over the establish and document the proof of how the official version was a lie from start to finish. But where are their reports published? In small-circulation newsletters, self-published books, on the Internet and radio stations that operate with a fraction of the money and potential audience of the Illuminati empires. Therefore, years after the official version has been demolished it still prevails in the public mind.

'journalists' dont actually research shit. for example they go to the white house and ask the politicans what is going on in the world, and the politicians tell them, then the 'journalists' tell the people and it gets accepted as fact. and idiots like you lao it up like good little doggys.

9/11 was an example. government said it was bin laden. there is no proof but it got blasted all over the news and it was accepted as fact. only when there was REAL RESEARCH, thar the offical version started to make no sense what so ever.

you think they woudnt kill people to advance there agenda? what a fool you are.

the goverment as been involved in false flag operations before and its no different today, they will do anything to get there agenda in place. we are not dealing with normal people here.

the best form of mind control is repitition repitition reptitition. keep telling the people the the same thing over and over again until it is accepted as truth.

3 MAJOR TERRORIST ATTACKS IN RECENT YEARS.

OKLAHOMA
9/11
LONDON BOMBINGS

IN ALL OF THOSE, THE MILITARY WERE HOLDING DRILLS AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME. WHATS THE ODDS? WELL SOMETHING LIKE ....I CANT PROUNOUNCE THE WORD BUT IT BASICALLY MEANS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

WAKE UP

lord xyz
you are afraid of finding DIFFERENT TRUTHS THOUGH. you say these books are propaganda. so what do you think the tv news and newspapers are? Who are you calling afraid? And yes, conspiracy is propoganda, one person sees something that doesn't make sense to them, so they say "omg conspiracy lol" then they make something up, someone else takes it as fact and then you've got a rumour which is propoganda. Don't tell me this hasn't happened. And as for the newspapers and television, they're not trying to harm or change anything, just wanting the public to feel comfortable, so they can publish as much propoganda as they like.
Disclaimer: Conspiracies not being on the tele as fact is not propoganda or government cover-up, its because they are ****ing stupid. I have actually seen conspiracy documentaries, but the conclusion they come up with is that the conspiracy is false, or more information is needed.
Billions are convinced that the official version of 9/11 is true because of the 'proof' revealed by the United States government. Last time I checked, more disagree.
I want to understand what is going on and I believe it is right that everyone should have access to all information available and not just the version that suits those in power. So would I, but I'm not going crazy, why do you think I go to view conspiracies?
In the immediate aftermath of a major event such as September 11th, where are the reporters getting their information from? Official sources! Name me a single piece of relevant information broadcast by the mainstream media about what happened on 9/11, how it was done, who did it and what the retaliation should be, that did not come from official sources. Not one! We are told that White House sources say this, FBI sources say that, and OA or Pentagon sources say the other. I do not know this for sure but okay.
This is how the Illuminati transmit through the media the version of events they wish the public to believe. These reports are blazed across the front pages of newspapers and the top of radio and television news bulletins throughout the world, and what they say becomes the 'norm', the official 'history'. In the weeks and months that followed, researchers who are interested in the real truth begin to dig away. Over and Over the establish and document the proof of how the official version was a lie from start to finish. But where are their reports published? In small-circulation newsletters, self-published books, on the Internet and radio stations that operate with a fraction of the money and potential audience of the Illuminati empires. Therefore, years after the official version has been demolished it still prevails in the public mind. Or not.
'journalists' dont actually research shit. for example they go to the white house and ask the politicans what is going on in the world, and the politicians tell them, then the 'journalists' tell the people and it gets accepted as fact. and idiots like you lao it up like good little doggys. No, I really don't. I've given conspiracies a try, but then I saw scientific facts showing how wrong they are. I don't go by what the government says.
9/11 was an example. government said it was bin laden. there is no proof but it got blasted all over the news and it was accepted as fact. only when there was REAL RESEARCH, thar the offical version started to make no sense what so ever. I know.
you think they woudnt kill people to advance there agenda? what a fool you are. When did I say that?
the goverment as been involved in false flag operations before and its no different today, they will do anything to get there agenda in place. we are not dealing with normal people here. Yes, we aren't.
the best form of mind control is repitition repitition reptitition. keep telling the people the the same thing over and over again until it is accepted as truth. Where do you get this from?

OKLAHOMA
9/11
LONDON BOMBINGS Madrid Bombs, Egypt, Lebanon...Why only bring up some? Or has no one told you the conspiracy behind these yet?
IN ALL OF THOSE, THE MILITARY WERE HOLDING DRILLS AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME. WHATS THE ODDS? WELL SOMETHING LIKE ....I CANT PROUNOUNCE THE WORD BUT IT BASICALLY MEANS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

WAKE UP I KNOW!

I never denied it. I know the government is a part of this, but I'm not going to swallow all of this propoganda at once, unless you prove me wrong, I won't accept. It's simple.

Mr Parker
Once again, I'd prefer to do films.

There you conspiracy theorists go again, saying those who opose you are afraid of the truth. It's not those that are anti-conspiracy that chuck bullshit around, make stuff up and then deny when they've been proven wrong.

just as i suspected,you know what you speak is untrue so you dodge the challenge I posed you just like I knew you would. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Talk about hypocrisy,you yourself would qualify as a conspiracy theorist then for accepting the fact that Bush Sr was involved in the kennedy assassination.LOL.See your doing what the mainstream media does is call people who dont accept the lies and propaganda of the government when they lie and cover up the truth about the JFK assassination and 9-11 ect, conspiracy theorists because they are not close minded enough to accept their lies and propaganda they force down our throuts and dont accept the official version because they can think for themselves.

I said KHARMA DOG was afraid of the truth,thats obvious and clear as day.I didnt say YOU were afraid of the truth.you at least can admit the truth that Bush knew 9-11 would happen. thats the ONLY reason I bother with you unlike dog because you understand how evil and corrupted Bush is.You just refuse to take the blinders off to see how evil and corrupted Clinton is.With YOU,your not afraid of the truth,you just choose to be ignorant about the democrats is all and dont want to know the truth about Clinton,otherwise you would take up my challenge and read the books I have referred to you countless of times of people that served under his administration that have documented this and proved it all and try and disprove me. roll eyes (sarcastic) for the umpteenth time,your the same way about the democrats as my aunt is about the republicans.Her being a republican and all, she will listen and believe me and check out the sources i refer her to on everything I say about Clinton being the most evil and corrupted president of all time along with Nixon-"thats excluding Bush of course."and check out the things I show her about him,but her unwavering naive loyalty to the republican party keeps her from being objective about Bush and his involvement in 9-11 because she is too attached to that party.your the same way about the democrats and Clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) are you going to deny you made that ignorant comment to me once that if you vote democrat you cant go wrong ? laughing

thats the biggest lie of the century,the ones that are anti conspiracy do NOTHING but chuck bullshit around,make up stuff and deny when they have been proven wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic) Darth Krieger,LMM and King of Kings are prime examples of people who e did that CONSTANTLY on the 9-11 thread when people like a guy named David and Emperor Ashtar constantly proved them wrong. laughing they did that because YES,they are afraid of the truth which is really sad.

Deano
if you know lord xyz, then what is your purpose here?

lord xyz
just as i suspected,you know what you speak is untrue so you dodge the challenge I posed you just like I knew you would. roll eyes (sarcastic) When?

Talk about hypocrisy,you yourself would qualify as a conspiracy theorist then for accepting the fact that Bush Sr was involved in the kennedy assassination.LOL.See your doing what the mainstream media does is call people who dont accept the lies and propaganda of the government when they lie and cover up the truth about the JFK assassination and 9-11 ect, conspiracy theorists because they are not close minded enough to accept their lies and propaganda they force down our throuts and dont accept the official version because they can think for themselves. You are a conspiracy theorist, I'm only telling the truth. I say you're wrong, you call me a ****ing sheep and I follow the government!

I said KHARMA DOG was afraid of the truth,thats obvious and clear as day. You say truth, I say propoganda.
I didnt say YOU were afraid of the truth.you at least can admit the truth that Bush knew 9-11 would happen. thats the ONLY reason I bother with you unlike dog because you understand how evil and corrupted Bush is. I thought everyone who is smart knows that.
You just refuse to take the blinders off to see how evil and corrupted Clinton is.With YOU,your not afraid of the truth,you just choose to be ignorant about the democrats is all and dont want to know the truth about Clinton,otherwise you would take up my challenge and read the books I have referred to you countless of times of people that served under his administration that have documented this and proved it all and try and disprove me. roll eyes (sarcastic)Few things:
1. I don't read
2. I see no evidence about Clinton being bad
3. Many conspiracy theorists agree that Clinton is good
4. The Democrats are not running the shgow, they care for America and the world, I've never heard of an evil Democrat
for the umpteenth time,your the same way about the democrats as my aunt is about the republicans.Her being a republican and all, she will listen and believe me and check out the sources i refer her to on everything I say about Clinton being the most evil and corrupted president of all time along with Nixon-"thats excluding Bush of course."and check out the things I show her about him,but her unwavering naive loyalty to the republican party keeps her from being objective about Bush and his involvement in 9-11 because she is too attached to that party.your the same way about the democrats and Clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) are you going to deny you made that ignorant comment to me once that if you vote democrat you cant go wrong ? laughing I don't get how your Aunt likes the Republicans, really. Also, I don't get how I should take your word for it, nor have I found any evidence.
thats the biggest lie of the century,the ones that are anti conspiracy do NOTHING but chuck bullshit around,make up stuff and deny when they have been proven wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic) Darth Krieger,LMM and King of Kings are prime examples of people who e did that CONSTANTLY on the 9-11 thread when people like a guy named David and Emperor Ashtar constantly proved them wrong. laughing they did that because YES,they are afraid of the truth which is really sad. Emporer Ashtar is the biggest idiot I know on this forum, he proves nothing. Darth Kreiger as far as I know, is arrogant but at the same time intelligent, as for KOP, he seems kind of idiotic to be honest.

if you know lord xyz, then what is your purpose here? That not all conspiracy crap is true, and to find what is true, because I know the government story isn't.

Mr Parker
if you know lord xyz, then what is your purpose here?

was that to me? I dont know him.oh I just realised it wasnt,never mind.

Mr Parker
When?

You are a conspiracy theorist, I'm only telling the truth. I say you're wrong, you call me a ****ing sheep and I follow the government!

You say truth, I say propoganda.
I thought everyone who is smart knows that.
Few things:
1. I don't read
2. I see no evidence about Clinton being bad
3. Many conspiracy theorists agree that Clinton is good
4. The Democrats are not running the shgow, they care for America and the world, I've never heard of an evil Democrat
I don't get how your Aunt likes the Republicans, really. Also, I don't get how I should take your word for it, nor have I found any evidence.
Emporer Ashtar is the biggest idiot I know on this forum, he proves nothing. Darth Kreiger as far as I know, is arrogant but at the same time intelligent, as for KOP, he seems kind of idiotic to be honest.

That not all conspiracy crap is true, and to find what is true, because I know the government story isn't.

When? countless of times. roll eyes (sarcastic) I have referred you countless of times of books and videos out there that document Clintons long time ties to bush and you never bother to check them out and debate me with this to try and prove me wrong.you just keep coming back with the same crap that they are conspiracy theorist,they're wrong blah blah blah.that gets old after a while

AGAIN if Im a conspiracy theorist then so are YOU because you dont accept the official 9-11 story either therefore you would qulaify as one as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

propaganda? okay whatever.

1& 2.well if you dont read then of course your never going to see any evidence of clinton being bad. laughing

3.you mean the conspiracy theorists like Bush? laughing he's a conspiracy theorist,its HIS conspiracy theory that Bin Laden was behind 9-11.

she likes the republicans because shes as blinded by them as you are with the democrats.if you cant read,find someone then who can and have them read some of these books I refer you to that discuss in great detail how there is no difference between the republican party and the democrats,how they sleep in bed together. Darth Kreiger Intelligent? thats the most hysterical thing I have ever heard you say. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing what you said about Ashtar is what applies to HIM. yes not all conspiracy stuff is true but as i have told you before,the ONLY reason I took the stuff seriously about how bad Clinton is is it wasnt coming from like a republican who hates the democrat party,it was coming from people who served under Clintons administration who were saying all this who documented all this stuff.

yeah everybody whos smart knows that about Bush but everybody whos smart also knows that about Clinton also.again you say you dont read,simple solution behind that,theres documentary videos out there of people that served under clintons administration who give evidence of Clinton and Bushs long standing friendship they have with each other that I have referred you to before you just always conviently choose to not watch them.thats the most hysterical comment Ive ever heard that the democrats care about america and the world.they should be called the reprocrats because AGAIN they sleep in bed together with the republicans.anybody who is smart knows that.

finally you said that Clinton hates Bush.Well if he hates Bush so much why then shortly before he got out of office did the major media newspapers show pictures of him and Bush Sr out on the front steps of the white house laughing and having a jolly old good time together? Thats not the norm for a president to have the ex president before him from a different party no less out on the front steps of the white house shortly before your term is up laughing and having a jolly old good time together like the pics from all the newspapers showed especially if that president supposedly hates that other president.

Mr Parker
you are afraid of finding DIFFERENT TRUTHS THOUGH. you say these books are propaganda. so what do you think the tv news and newspapers are?

Billions are convinced that the official version of 9/11 is true because of the 'proof' revealed by the United States government.I want to understand what is going on and I believe it is right that everyone should have access to all information available and not just the version that suits those in power.

In the immediate aftermath of a major event such as September 11th, where are the reporters getting their information from? Official sources! Name me a single piece of relevant information broadcast by the mainstream media about what happened on 9/11, how it was done, who did it and what the retaliation should be, that did not come from official sources. Not one! We are told that White House sources say this, FBI sources say that, and OA or Pentagon sources say the other. This is how the Illuminati transmit through the media the version of events theywish the public to believe. These reports are blazed across the front pages of newspapers and the top of radio and television news bulletins throughout the world, and what they say becomes the 'norm', the official 'history'. In the weeks and months that followed, researchers who are interested in the real truth begin to dig away. Over and Over the establish and document the proof of how the official version was a lie from start to finish. But where are their reports published? In small-circulation newsletters, self-published books, on the Internet and radio stations that operate with a fraction of the money and potential audience of the Illuminati empires. Therefore, years after the official version has been demolished it still prevails in the public mind.

'journalists' dont actually research shit. for example they go to the white house and ask the politicans what is going on in the world, and the politicians tell them, then the 'journalists' tell the people and it gets accepted as fact. and idiots like you lao it up like good little doggys.

9/11 was an example. government said it was bin laden. there is no proof but it got blasted all over the news and it was accepted as fact. only when there was REAL RESEARCH, thar the offical version started to make no sense what so ever.

the goverment as been involved in false flag operations before and its no different today, they will do anything to get there agenda in place. we are not dealing with normal people here.

the best form of mind control is repitition repitition reptitition. keep telling the people the the same thing over and over again until it is accepted as truth.

OKLAHOMA
9/11
LONDON BOMBINGS

WAKE UP

Well said. thumb up

lord xyz
When? countless of times. roll eyes (sarcastic) I have referred you countless of times of books and videos out there that document Clintons long time ties to bush and you never bother to check them out and debate me with this to try and prove me wrong.you just keep coming back with the same crap that they are conspiracy theorist,they're wrong blah blah blah.that gets old after a while Could you tell me them again then?

AGAIN if Im a conspiracy theorist then so are YOU because you dont accept the official 9-11 story either therefore you would qulaify as one as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) You got me. but I'm not crazy about conspiracies, nor am I 100% convinced on them.

propaganda? okay whatever.It's true though.

1& 2.well if you dont read then of course your never going to see any evidence of clinton being bad. laughing Then why don't they make videos about it?

3.you mean the conspiracy theorists like Bush? laughing he's a conspiracy theorist,its HIS conspiracy theory that Bin Laden was behind 9-11....

she likes the republicans because shes as blinded by them as you are with the democrats.I am? confused
if you cant read,find someone then who can and have them read some of these books I refer you to that discuss in great detail how there is no difference between the republican party and the democrats,how they sleep in bed together. Please stop saying they go to bed together.
Darth Kreiger Intelligent? thats the most hysterical thing I have ever heard you say. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing what you said about Ashtar is what applies to HIM. yes not all conspiracy stuff is true but as i have told you before,the ONLY reason I took the stuff seriously about how bad Clinton is is it wasnt coming from like a republican who hates the democrat party,it was coming from people who served under Clintons administration who were saying all this who documented all this stuff. Evidence Please.

yeah everybody whos smart knows that about Bush but everybody whos smart also knows that about Clinton also.again you say you dont read,simple solution behind that,theres documentary videos out there of people that served under clintons administration who give evidence of Clinton and Bushs long standing friendship they have with each other that I have referred you to before you just always conviently choose to not watch them.I don't remember...
thats the most hysterical comment Ive ever heard that the democrats care about america and the world.they should be called the reprocrats because AGAIN they sleep in bed together with the republicans.anybody who is smart knows that.If the Democrats are like the republicans IE racist, stupid, war driven, sexist, money grabbers, why is Barack Obama a Democrat? Why were all the Kennedy's aloud to even take part in the elections?

finally you said that Clinton hates Bush.Well if he hates Bush so much why then shortly before he got out of office did the major media newspapers show pictures of him and Bush Sr out on the front steps of the white house laughing and having a jolly old good time together? Thats not the norm for a president to have the ex president before him from a different party no less out on the front steps of the white house shortly before your term is up laughing and having a jolly old good time together like the pics from all the newspapers showed especially if that president supposedly hates that other president. You mean the baised newspaper that are there to cover up the governments secrets?

my guess would be they put that up to show that America is not a country divided, that even opposites can be friends and have a good time with eachother, fascists and liberals can come to agreements, etc.

You are an idiot for using this as an example, a pure idiot.

Mr Parker
Could you tell me them again then?

Okay for the 100th time,the videos out there that prove how evil and corrupted Clinton is that Im sure you can find at the library are The Mena connection-that documents how Clinton as governor of arkansas knew about the CIA smuggling drugs into the country through a small airport in Mena Arkansas in exchange for arms to be smuggled into nicaragua whcih went on during the Reagan administration and Bush and Clinton were both heavily involved in.there is ALSO a book out called CROSSFIRE by L.D Brown.

Brown was an arkansas state trooper who served in the governors mansion under Clinton.The book shows him on the front cover in Clintons office next to Clinton talking with him.In that book Crossfire by L.D Brown he talks about how when he found out that the CIA was smuggling drugs into Mena Arkansas and asked Clinton if he knew about it,he expected Clinton to be surprised by it all but he got a shocking answer back from Clinon which was-Sure I know all about it,my buddy Bush is behind it all.Brown even testified before washington about all of this.you will find all that out in the book and its only 200 pages so its a very short read that you cant complain about not having the time for.There is also this video called Bill Clintons Rise to power and The Clinton Chronicles.if you do a google search,you can find out how you can order these videos.

You got me. but I'm not crazy about conspiracies, nor am I 100% convinced on them.
Your 100% convinced Bush was behind 9-11.at least your not ignorant about THAT conspiracy like many posters here are thank god.again thats the only reason I bother with you about on Clinton is because unlike many posters here,you use logic and common sense on 9-11 because your obviously not afraid about the truth on that like many posters here are.

It's true though.
Uhh no its not.

Then why don't they make videos about it?
as I just showed you they HAVE made videos about it.

I am? confused
Please stop saying they go to bed together.
That thing about them sleeping in bed together,is not literal of course. big grin

Evidence Please.
just read through the 9-11 thread,Darth showed countless of times how ignorant he is about 9-11 and Bush on that thread.you just said earlier that you thought people who were smart know that Bush was involved in 9-11,well Darth doesnt,he thinks Bush is like mr clean and a very good president as you will see for yourself on that thread.thats evidence right there of what an idiot he is and lies and makes up things.

I don't remember...
If the Democrats are like the republicans IE racist, stupid, war driven, sexist, money grabbers, why is Barack Obama a Democrat? Why were all the Kennedy's aloud to even take part in the elections?
Barack Obama? cant say I have heard of him
The kennedys got elected because Joe Kennedy,Johns dad got him elected through the mob.Joe after all had ties to the mob.Once JFK got elected,he then arranged it so Bobby Kennedy became Attorney General.thats a perfect example of what happens to you when your NOT evil and corrupted as president,you end up like Kennedy getting killed by the government.Carter is the only president since Kennedy who wasnt evil and corrupted and thats just another perfect example of how a good president didint get to serve in office very long.Like kennedy,carter also had plans to reform the CIA and abolish it.He didint start on those plans though till the end of his presidency and since it was towards the end of his presidency,he never had a chance to fulfill those wishes.
You mean the baised newspaper that are there to cover up the governments secrets?

my guess would be they put that up to show that America is not a country divided, that even opposites can be friends and have a good time with eachother, fascists and liberals can come to agreements, etc.

You are an idiot for using this as an example, a pure idiot.

Bush and Clinton dont try and hide it that they are buddies,they have been seen together many times before which is not the typical norm for a president and ex president.You never saw Clinton hanging around Reagan all the time,thats because he wasnt pals with him like he is with Bush.Like Clinton is really going to agree to talk to Bush and laugh with him if he hates him.wake up.

Kinda like you were an idiot with that hysterical comment-that the democrats care about the future of the country and you cant go wrong voting for them. laughing

by the way,you can check out those videos I just mentioned about Clinton at this site called www.unexplained-mysteries.com check out the ones that talk about mena you see on those links.as you can from one poster on there,unlike you,he understands theres no difference between the two parties when he goes on and says down there-I watched the first video very disturbing.I didnt realise how corrupt Clinon has been.Thanks for the link,I'll be sure to pass it around very informative.He then talks about people like YOU saying-and to all you simpletons out there I recommend you watch it,you just might learn something about how your government can deceive its people-they sure have decieved YOU. he then says-also,this one shows how BOTH parties are essentially run by the same secret societys.

smart guy this man is.

Mr Parker

In the immediate aftermath of a major event such as September 11th, where are the reporters getting their information from? Official sources! Name me a single piece of relevant information broadcast by the mainstream media about what happened on 9/11, how it was done, who did it and what the retaliation should be, that did not come from official sources. Not one! We are told that White House sources say this, FBI sources say that, and OA or Pentagon sources say the other. This is how the Illuminati transmit through the media the version of events they wish the public to believe. These reports are blazed across the front pages of newspapers and the top of radio and television news bulletins throughout the world, and what they say becomes the 'norm', the official 'history'. In the weeks and months that followed, researchers who are interested in the real truth begin to dig away. Over and Over the establish and document the proof of how the official version was a lie from start to finish. But where are their reports published? In small-circulation newsletters, self-published books, on the Internet and radio stations that operate with a fraction of the money and potential audience of the Illuminati empires. Therefore, years after the official version has been demolished it still prevails in the public mind.

OKLAHOMA
9/11
LONDON BOMBINGS

WAKE UP

actually Deano this post would apply to Kharma Dog since he lives in denial about the truth on 9-11 it wouldnt really apply to Lord XYZ since he doesnt have that same kind of ignorance about Bush and the official version that Dog does on it.Lord Xyz as you can tell, is just ignorant about the democrats and Bill Clinon.

Mr Parker
oh by the way you wont want to click on that link I posted because it wont take you to where you need to go to see all those videos,what you NEED to do to get there to see those videos is type in google.com and THEN type in what i did which was the words-order the mena connection.I typed that in and all these links popped up.when you type that in,click on the first like there called -unexplained mysteries discussion forum the mena connection video.after checking out that forum I think Im gonna start posting there more and less here in this conspiracy forum because there seems to be more intelligent posters there than there are here that have logic and common sense like emperor ashtar and deano.

lord xyz
actually Deano this post would apply to Kharma Dog since he lives in denial about the truth on 9-11 it wouldnt really apply to Lord XYZ since he doesnt have that same kind of ignorance about Bush and the official version that Dog does on it.Lord Xyz as you can tell, is just ignorant about the democrats and Bill Clinon. Just for the record, KharmaDog ad myself are merely skeptics on cospiracies, him more because he has more knowledge than me. So don't go off assuming shit, he does not live in denial, he doesn't believe the official story, he told me himself. So you are yet again, a proven idiot.

Mr Parker
Just for the record, KharmaDog ad myself are merely skeptics on cospiracies, him more because he has more knowledge than me. So don't go off assuming shit, he does not live in denial, he doesn't believe the official story, he told me himself. So you are yet again, a proven idiot.

Sure he does,I have seen countless of his posts saying he does.He's like that with the kennedy assassination as well,ignores evidence and facts in BOTH cases because he like thousands doesnt want to know the truth.you want to talk about a proven idiot,only a proven idiot would make that moronic statement that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats and that Clinton isnt evil. laughing I also see that you ignored that link i gave you where you can listen and view those documentarys about Clinton on how evil and corrupted he is and those links that show the evidence your looking for that Clinton has long time ties with Bush. roll eyes (sarcastic) why dont you stop commenting about KD and stick to the subject here which is Clinton and how corrupted he is and his ties with Bush?geez.your avoiding the subject here like you always do when I refer you to these videos that document Clintons evil doings and how you can order them.I already mentioned how L.D Brown who was Clintons top Arkansas state trooper and body guard at his governors mansion in arkansas,testified before washington and congress on Clintons ties to the CIA and his friendship with George Bush.Thats all documented in his book called Crossfire-an easy read for beginners-its only 200 pages long so you have no excuses to avoid reading it.

one more thing,besides looking at those links where you can view those documentary tapes you can ALSO if you want to know the truth about Clinton,go to this site www.jeremiahfilms.com or order the tape that Documents all of Clintons evil doings by ordering that tape I have referred you to a hundred times called Bill Clintons Rise to Power by ordering toll free at 1-800-828-2290

other documentary tapes that you can order that document Clintons abuse of power as both governor of arkansas and as president can be found by writing to this place and requestiong their catalogue which is Reko Inc Po box 4005 Joplin Mo 64803 or order toll free at 1-800-201-7892 these are the tapes that you can order -if you want to learn the truth about Clinton that the mainstream media covered up for so many years,these tapes are called-The Mena Connection,The Mena coverup,obstruction of justice,the death of vince Foster,The Clinton conspiracy,the clinton Chronicles,None Dare call it murder.

lord xyz
Sure he does,I have seen countless of his posts saying he does.He's like that with the kennedy assassination as well,ignores evidence and facts in BOTH cases because he like thousands doesnt want to know the truth.you want to talk about a proven idiot,only a proven idiot would make that moronic statement that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats and that Clinton isnt evil. laughing I also see that you ignored that link i gave you where you can listen and view those documentarys about Clinton on how evil and corrupted he is and those links that show the evidence your looking for that Clinton has long time ties with Bush. roll eyes (sarcastic) why dont you stop commenting about KD and stick to the subject here which is Clinton and how corrupted he is and his ties with Bush?geez.your avoiding the subject here like you always do when I refer you to these videos that document Clintons evil doings and how you can order them.I already mentioned how L.D Brown who was Clintons top Arkansas state trooper and body guard at his governors mansion in arkansas,testified before washington and congress on Clintons ties to the CIA and his friendship with George Bush.Thats all documented in his book called Crossfire-an easy read for beginners-its only 200 pages long so you have no excuses to avoid reading it.

one more thing,besides looking at those links where you can view those documentary tapes you can ALSO if you want to know the truth about Clinton,go to this site www.jeremiahfilms.com or order the tape that Documents all of Clintons evil doings by ordering that tape I have referred you to a hundred times called Bill Clintons Rise to Power by ordering toll free at 1-800-828-2290

other documentary tapes that you can order that document Clintons abuse of power as both governor of arkansas and as president can be found by writing to this place and requestiong their catalogue which is Reko Inc Po box 4005 Joplin Mo 64803 or order toll free at 1-800-201-7892 these are the tapes that you can order -if you want to learn the truth about Clinton that the mainstream media covered up for so many years,these tapes are called-The Mena Connection,The Mena coverup,obstruction of justice,the death of vince Foster,The Clinton conspiracy,the clinton Chronicles,None Dare call it murder. blink

Mr Parker
blink

so THATS the only response i get from you huh? well I see I am clearly wasting my time with you on Clinton then because you obviously have reading comprehension problems.No wonder you said you wont read books.well that being the case i will just leave you with one final note about Clinton.If you ever bothered to do any research on Clinton by at least finding someone who LIKES to read so they can read for you,you would know that even Jimmy Carter himself a democrat and the only president since kennedy who was NOT evil and corrupted,even he hates Clinton and has said Clinton should be jailed. stick out tongue

lord xyz
so THATS the only response i get from you huh? well I see I am clearly wasting my time with you on Clinton then because you obviously have reading comprehension problems.No wonder you said you wont read books.well that being the case i will just leave you with one final note about Clinton.If you ever bothered to do any research on Clinton by at least finding someone who LIKES to read so they can read for you,you would know that even Jimmy Carter himself a democrat and the only president since kennedy who was NOT evil and corrupted,even he hates Clinton and has said Clinton should be jailed. stick out tongue Hey, lighten up. Tell me some fo the bad things Clinton has done.

And please, don't say random crap, insult the government in as long post as possible. Be a real informer and do it the right way.

1. Make your point
2. Supply the evidence
3. Reference the evidence
4. Question the other side/Conclusion

In that order. Because if you're just going to be immature about this, I shouldn't even bother.

Mr Parker
thanks again for showing the reading comprehension problems you possess because 1.I already made my points in all my posts on this thread,2.I supplied the evidence for you COUNTLESS of times liked you asked for on this thread where you can check out those sources, which like always, you freaking don't even bother to check out after I supply them for you when you ask for it,3.read point number two,4,question the other side? thanks again for showing the memory problems you have because I have told you hundreds of times I only took what they said seriously about Clinton because it wasn't just people like Alex Jones saying it,people that served UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION have documented all in documentary videos which AGAIN I already gave you the sources for you to check out and you just just respond with some stupid smiley instead of calling up those toll free numbers i listed where you can order those documentary videos.its really tiresome having to list the sources of where i get my information from where you can check out all these things for yourself and how to order these videos hundreds of times that prove all this like I have for you and you keep coming back with the same old crap asking me to list them for you. mad seeing as how you will NEVER check out my evidence and sources I list for you after you ask for them,your sure as hell not worth my time anymore.

lord xyz
thanks again for showing the reading comprehension problems you possess because 1.I already made my points in all my posts on this thread, I'm sure Kharma (or anyone else with a sensible mind) would agree that your posts are ridiculous and difficult to understand.
2.I supplied the evidence for you COUNTLESS of times on this thread where you can check out those sources which like always you freaking do don't bother to check out after I supply them for you when you ask for it, You do not. But if you are so convinced that you do, show me where you have.
3.read point number two, I see no references, only websites that are irrelevant.
4,question the other side? thanks again for showing the memory problems you have because I have told you hundreds of times I only took what they said seriously about Clinton because it wasn't just people like Alex Jones saying it,people that served UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION have documented all this which AGAIN I already gave you the source for you to check out and you just just respond with some stupid smiley instead of calling up those toll free numbers i listed where you can order those documentary videos. Yep, you are an idiot.

Mr Parker
I'm sure Kharma (or anyone else with a sensible mind) would agree that your posts are ridiculous and difficult to understand.
You do not. But if you are so convinced that you do, show me where you have.
I see no references, only websites that are irrelevant.
Yep, you are an idiot.

Like I could care less what Kharma has to say about me. laughing your guys posts about 9-11 are the ones that are ridicules not me and deanos,thanks once again for showing me your memory problems you posses since you ignored where I showed you them countless of times,i showed you those references but your reading comprehension skills are so horrible that you dont see,you yourself said earlier you dont read-which is the most accurate thing you have said on this thread because obviously thats true,get someone to read for you since you cant.your in no position to talk about immaturity when you cant even read and stoop to name calling,good by kid,Im done with wasting my time with someone who cant read.

lord xyz
its really tiresome having to list the sources of where i get my information from where you can check out all these things for yourself and how to order these videos hundreds of times that prove all this like I have for you and you keep coming back with the same old crap asking me to list them for you. mad seeing as how you will NEVER check out my evidence and sources I list for you after you ask for them,your sure as hell not worth my time anymore. I'm not wasting my money just to prove the obvious. These videos are done by people who believe the WTC was brought down by demolitions, who insult their counter debators as those who lick the government arses, who think we are run by aliens, who look at the first thing that insults the government and spreads it around the internet as if it's credible. That's why I don't take you or many other conspiracy theorists seriously. You are immature bigots, and insult whoever disagrees with you.

John Hankey is a conspiracy theorist, I take him seriously. Why? He is a real investigator. Not like you or Deano, not like David Icke or Alex Jones. Alex Jones is intelligent agreed and has a lot of evidence, but most of his conclusions seem very rushed and unprofessional. Just my opinion. You are an obvious idiot, and this supports my spiderman theory. That spiderman fans are the dumbest people on the planet.

lord xyz
Like I could care less what Kharma has to say about me. laughing your guys posts about 9-11 are the ones that are ridicules not me and deanos,thanks once again for showing me your memory problems you posses since you ignored where I showed you them countless of times,i showed you those references but your reading comprehension skills are so horrible that you dont see,you yourself said earlier you dont read-which is the most accurate thing you have said on this thread because obviously thats true,get someone to read for you since you cant.your in no position to talk about immaturity when you cant even read and stoop to name calling,good by kid,Im done with wasting my time with someone who cant read. You are just like Emporer Ashtar.

And that's NOT a compliment.

Emperor Ashtar
You are just like Emporer Ashtar.

And that's NOT a compliment.
Emperor not Emporer, so, judging by your recent string of post I take it your bored?

KharmaDog
Sure he does,I have seen countless of his posts saying he does.He's like that with the kennedy assassination as well,ignores evidence and facts in BOTH cases because he like thousands doesnt want to know the truth.

Countless post? O.K. Quote them. Also quote the posts where I say that I support the government on all 9-11 issues. As well, what you perceive to be my beliefs on the Kennedy assassination. Instead of shooting your mouth off in saying what you think I know. Post some quotes of mine to back what you are saying up. I know you won't, just like Deano doesn't. You know why? Because you're both cowards, it's easier to close your eyes and ears and yell than it is to actually have an intelligent discussion.

You guys are a joke, not once have you read what I say on an issue, yet you are damn quick to tell others what I think. Pathetic lot.

I'm sure Kharma (or anyone else with a sensible mind) would agree that your posts are ridiculous and difficult to understand.

I give Parker more lee way than most because I have a soft spot in my heart for the functionally retarded.

Like I could care less what Kharma has to say about me.

Actually, you seem to care very much about what I have to say from your earlier post. Too bad you have no clue what I am actually saying, but that doesn't seem to make a difference to you. You live in a world where you dictate your own truths no matter what the facts.

Emperor Ashtar
Hey, xyz cool sig by the way.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Hey, xyz cool sig by the way. Thanks. It's from a really cool film. big grin

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Emperor not Emporer, so, judging by your recent string of post I take it your bored? A little. srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.