Ethan Hawke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
Well I looked through 8 pages of search results and found no Ethan Hawke thread and just yesterday I was watching this movie on the History Channel about (I think it was) 24 people getting stranded in the Andes Mountains from a plane crash. I developed a crush on him after I saw that!

C'mon, he's beautiful!
http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/ethan_hawke_05.jpg

ToMacco
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Well I looked through 8 pages of search results and found no Ethan Hawke thread and just yesterday I was watching this movie on the History Channel about (I think it was) 24 people getting stranded in the Andes Mountains from a plane crash. I developed a crush on him after I saw that!

C'mon, he's beautiful!
http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/ethan_hawke_05.jpg

You got a crush on him while he ate other humans? stick out tongue

He was the coolest in "Explorers".

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by ToMacco
You got a crush on him while he ate other humans? stick out tongue

He was the coolest in "Explorers".
laughing out loud It barely showed anything. And anyway, ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive.
I haven't seen too many Ethan Hawke movies. I just found him really attractive the first time I saw him. drool

ToMacco
laughing out loud It barely showed anything. And anyway, ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive.
I haven't seen too many Ethan Hawke movies. I just found him really attractive the first time I saw him. drool

Just kidding. I saw "Alive" and it was good.

You've never seen "Explorers"? It's when he's really young, and River Pheonix is in it.

They build the computer and the space ship. I grew up watching it. It's kind of like "Goonies", everyone should see it.

Kelly_LS
Just kidding. I saw "Alive" and it was good.

You've never seen "Explorers"? It's when he's really young, and River Pheonix is in it.

They build the computer and the space ship. I grew up watching it. It's kind of like "Goonies", everyone should see it.
No, but I love River Phoenix as well! I've actually never heard of it. erm But of course I've seen the Goonies, I think throughout my life I've watched that at least 100 times or more, lol. And Stand By Me with River Phoenix as Chris Chambers when he was younger.

ToMacco
No, but I love River Phoenix as well! I've actually never heard of it. erm But of course I've seen the Goonies, I think throughout my life I've watched that at least 100 times or more, lol. And Stand By Me with River Phoenix as Chris Chambers when he was younger.

Listen, cutie, you've got to go rent "Explorers" It's great.

Kelly_LS
Listen, cutie, you've got to go rent "Explorers" It's great.
If I could go rent movies then I would, lol.

ToMacco
If I could go rent movies then I would, lol.

Y can't you rent movies sad

Kelly_LS
Y can't you rent movies sad
Because my parents have to drive me everywhere and they're not willing to just go to the movie rental place whenever I want them to, lol.

ToMacco
That's so cute.

Kelly_LS
That's so cute.
mullet

ToMacco
Because my parents have to drive me everywhere and they're not willing to just go to the movie rental place whenever I want them to, lol.

Can't you get a car?

Kelly_LS
Can't you get a car?
I've never had a job before and they're not willing to buy me one.

JDFE
Start a online rental with someone like lovefilm.com, thats where i get mine from, NO WALKING OR DRIVING TO THE RENTAL SHOP lol.
Straight to your door smile

oh and the price is cheap, £14 a month, or in american dollars i dont know.

hope this helps.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by JDFE
Start a online rental with someone like lovefilm.com, thats where i get mine from, NO WALKING OR DRIVING TO THE RENTAL SHOP lol.
Straight to your door smile

oh and the price is cheap, £14 a month, or in american dollars i dont know.

hope this helps.
Erm...I don't have any money, lol.

JDFE
Step1 say to parents ill do the dishe's.
Step2 parents will be happy with you.
Step3 aproach parents in a calm way.
Step4 Say mum,dad can i have a little bit of money.
Step5 should give you the money for work on the dishes.

If that doesnt work then your parents are tight ass's, no offence.

Kelly_LS
My parents are snoopy and question as to what I would do with the money. I lie enough so I won't lie to them again and they'll say no to ordering movie rentals from the internet anyway, heh.

But anyway, someday I'll see the movie.....someday.

ToMacco
I've never had a job before and they're not willing to buy me one.

doh

Kelly_LS
doh
You forgot "DOH!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.