Champion vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Inspired of Godscribe's Runner vs. DD thread. I figured, give DD a chance. Put him against his own element. 2 scenarios, normal fight, and Champion with P gem. Who wins? Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Inspired of Godscribe's Runner vs. DD thread. I figured, give DD a chance. Put him against his own element. 2 scenarios, normal fight, and Champion with P gem. Who wins? Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!

Champion w/gem

Beta Ray Howard
Could go either way. Doomsday has better reflexes, but Champion may have more raw power.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Could go either way. Doomsday has better reflexes, but Champion may have more raw power.

Doomsday does not have better reflexes than champion. Champ slaughtered the surfer in the ring (in she-hulk) along with adam warlock and drax. His bio lists him as being capable of warp speeds.

Champion WITH the gem has infinite power. there's no debate at all that he's stronger than doomsday, and he's most CERTAINLY a better fighter. Remember, Champ is millions/billions of years old by now, and has mastered every known form of fighting that exists in the MU.

He's also an elder of the universe and TRULY unkillable, as opposed to doomsday's "I'll eventually come back" evolution ability.

A non-jobbing Champ with the Gem is essentially invincible and would slaughter doomsday.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Doomsday does not have better reflexes than champion. Champ slaughtered the surfer in the ring (in she-hulk) along with adam warlock and drax. His bio lists him as being capable of warp speeds.

Champion WITH the gem has infinite power. there's no debate at all that he's stronger than doomsday, and he's most CERTAINLY a better fighter. Remember, Champ is millions/billions of years old by now, and has mastered every known form of fighting that exists in the MU.

He's also an elder of the universe and TRULY unkillable, as opposed to doomsday's "I'll eventually come back" evolution ability.

A non-jobbing Champ with the Gem is essentially invincible and would slaughter doomsday.

You like Marvel comics? Cool smile

King Kandy
Ordianry Champion wins 6/10.

Power gem Champion wins 10/10.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Ordianry Champion wins 6/10.

Power gem Champion wins 10/10.

please surely ordinary champion wins 6.3452761789010100/ 12.8766626262626 fights, lets be precise with our definate statements.

smile

rock

Mider999
doomsday is faster though isnt he, the champ jobs to much, didnt he lose to she-hulk, get harmed by the thing, and OWNED by thanos, i dont see how he defeated the surfer since the first time they met i believe he knocked champ out, he's to dumb he's strong as hell even stronger then thanos, but if his opponent is smart enough he will lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.