Batman vs V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, the fights in NYC at night.

and its movie versions of each, and they get 12 hours of prep time.

Batman: Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite kevlar-lined cowl with earphone, wireless comm device and infrared/nightvision lenses, bladed gauntlets, kevlar gloves w/ lead shot and pick locks, steel-toed boots with HF transponders, razor sharp acid-etched batarangs, concussion batarangs, grapnel gun with cartridges and monofilament, concussion grenades, flashbangs, nerve and tear gas, smoke grenades and regurgitant, laser torch, flexible periscope, binoculars, cell phone, first aid kit and a radar.

V: 6 standard knives, whole suit with: cape, hat, sky foxx mask, steel-toed boots and titanium body armor.

who wins?

braz
good fight, i say its a stalemate

Badabing
Movie V was impressive with prep while Movie Batman really didn't use prep.

TricksterPriest
Given that movie V managed to blow up half of london with his prep and start a revolution, I think he's got this. Plus, I heard he has above-human capabilities.

Brian Oswald
I think I could beat V with all of that equipment you gave Batman no expression

braz
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
I think I could beat V with all of that equipment you gave Batman no expression

thats just his standard gear. smile everything off the movie and video game and a few other things.

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Given that movie V managed to blow up half of london with his prep and start a revolution, I think he's got this. Plus, I heard he has above-human capabilities.

yea, hes got enhanced strength, seeing how he threw that guy into the wall with all that force like it was nothing, and enhanced durability as well. being able to take 100+ bullets with just minimal metal armor is pretty impressive.

Badabing
In a straight up fight I think Movie Batman wins. With prep I think Movie V wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
In a straight up fight I think Movie Batman wins. With prep I think Movie V wins.

With prep? V for sure.

Straight up fight? I'm not so sure that Batman wins. He didn't have any particularly impressive strength feats (aside from curling a man's weight...which was....an outlier, to say the least), nor was his speed anything to be marveled at. V was veritible superhuman, and was no slouch as far as skill went.

Badabing
Movie versions are very subjective. I just felt that Batman had better fight feats than V.

braz
Originally posted by Badabing
Movie versions are very subjective. I just felt that Batman had better fight feats than V.

yea, V's just way more durable, but that doesnt mean Bats can just KO him with a little nerve gas.

Beta Ray Howard
V wins.

And he never had nerve gas of his own in the movie, nor would he use it.

He's not a killer, and Crane stated specifically that gas could kill someone.

braz
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
V wins.

And he never had nerve gas of his own in the movie, nor would he use it.

He's not a killer, and Crane stated specifically that gas could kill someone.

oh no? it says in the visual guide that he has gas capsules in his utility belt. but it never stated specifically whether they were tear gas/nerve gas/mace/sleeping gas etc. and hes used nerve gas in the comics, ive seen it myself, he used it on Spawn. and the key word is nerve gas CAN be deadly, not that it always is. im sure Batman will know to use the right amount to KO V or at least incapacitate him.

Darth Martin
Movie V is deadly.

Movie V with prep is uberly dangerous!

xmarksthespot
V ftw.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by braz
oh no? it says in the visual guide that he has gas capsules in his utility belt. but it never stated specifically whether they were tear gas/nerve gas/mace/sleeping gas etc. and hes used nerve gas in the comics, ive seen it myself, he used it on Spawn. and the key word is nerve gas CAN be deadly, not that it always is. im sure Batman will know to use the right amount to KO V or at least incapacitate him.

You said yourself this is movie Batman. Why are you using the comic version?

Soljer

The visual guide to Batman Begins, I would assume.

They come out for certain movies. There were a ton of them for the Star Wars trilogies, for example. Described all types of little pieces of info that the fanboys would go crazy over.

xmarksthespot
You said yourself this is movie Batman. Why are you using the comic version? Because he really really likes movie Batman for some reason I fail to comprehend and likes to see him win. It was an okay movie but he really wasn't all that impressive.

braz
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Because he really really likes movie Batman for some reason I fail to comprehend and likes to see him win. It was an okay movie but he really wasn't all that impressive.

because it was believable and actually made sense and made comic book movies actually seem really cool and ok to like w/o looking like a geek. theres tons of guys i know who've never even picked up a comic or know nething about sci-fi or nething who thought this movie was just str8 badass.
this movie is the whole reason im pretty much on this site. i got me back into all the characters i liked from comics when i was a kid.

braz

im just saying that he used nerve gas in the comics, where he also had morals to not kill anyone, so why couldnt he do it here.?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.