fonts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
Ok, i doubt that this is anything that many are concerned about on herelaughing out loud
Just wandering, can we have color/different sized fonts? Obvioulsy not too big, but i think it just looks nice to see the font different to just this.
Or is this not allowed?

Storm
vB Code
Using Different Colors, Sizes and Fonts
You can alter the size, color and font of text using the following tags:
some text produces some text (colored blue)
some text produces some text (size 4 text)
some text produces some text (using courier font)Without the space in front of the slash.

Complete list of vB Codes

drewbiefan
Typed in exactly like that with the brackets? I ama little confusedstick out tongue
for just one reply, what would i type?smile

Storm
Yes. When you remove the space in front of color at the end, you will get some text.

drewbiefan
still confusedmessed

drewbiefan
xxx it is asking for the formatmessed
oh yay it workedbig grin

But is it possible that a bar could just be there so you can click the color, instead of having to type in a format each time?

Storm
There' s a list to choose from when you hit http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/ubb/reply.gif

drewbiefan
FONT Yes, i agreestick out tongue However i just thought it would be a lot easier, not having to keep typing in the frmat everytime. smile FONT
Hmm see it is complicating, i dont get thismessed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.