Best Jedi Ever Version 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aldisyoyo
Like in the first one, im going with obi wan kenobi smile

aldisyoyo
remember, this is 2nd trilogy, so luke is not in it

norrinradd43
what about Plo Koon?

aldisyoyo
still doesnt crack my list

Rampant ox
Count Dooku. Seeing Yoda did describe him as the the temples greatest student.

((The_Anomaly))
If Dooku is on this list then Anakin should be as well.

Jedi Priestess
Anakin

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Count Dooku. Seeing Yoda did describe him as the the temples greatest student. Good argumen but I don't believe Dooku would be it because he went to the darkside and became a sith.

Darth Martin
Best Fighter/Duelist: Mace Windu(no offence Rampant Ox)
Most Powerful: Yoda
Most Wise: Yoda
Best Understanding of the Force: Tie between Dooku and Qui Gon. Qui Gonn is extremely knowledgable in the force but Dooku has studied under the Dark and Light Side.
Best Diplomat: Kenobi
Best All-Around: Mace Windu/Kenobi

Sexyback
I'd say Anakin; he was the best pilot, one of the most powerful warriors, a damn good general and he was basically the hero and champion of the Clone Wars.

Rampant ox
Anakin destroyed the entire Jedi Order. no expression

Dooku was the most charasmatic, looks the coolest, sounds the coolest and is simply the coolest. Therefore he wins. stick out tongue

Plus he has a cape. no expression

Blaxican
Anakin had a cape, fights the coolest, sounds the whiniest, and destroyed the Jedi Order, plus he beheaded Dooku.

Has anyone noticed that in both Lotr and Star Wars Dooku is killed by some whiny cretin? In Lotr he is stabbed in the back by Wormtounge, in Star Wars he gets WTFpwnt by Anakin.

Darth Martin
Windu's the coolest. no expression

But I'll admit Dooku was the coolest lightsaber combatant from the movies. Had the coolest style but still believe Mace would have defeated him.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Blaxican
Has anyone noticed that in both Lotr and Star Wars Dooku is killed by some whiny cretin? In Lotr he is stabbed in the back by Wormtounge, in Star Wars he gets WTFpwnt by Anakin.

In LOTR he throws Wormtounge, a much younger and fitter being, to the ground with one hand. In ROTS he blocks both Anakins and Obi-Wans attacks with one hand. I think he has a 6 pack under those expensive, tailor made robes that he isnt telling anyone about.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Windu's the coolest. no expression

No. no expression

ESB -1138
In LOTR he throws Wormtounge, a much younger and fitter being, to the ground with one hand. In ROTS he blocks both Anakins and Obi-Wans attacks with one hand. I think he has a 6 pack under those robes he isnt telling anyone about.

EDIT:

No. no expression

Wormtounge isn't younger then Anakin or fitter. Saruman threw down someone who walked with a hunch, and really never seen any combat in all his life. Plus he only throws Wormtongue down in the movies, in the books he kicked an already fallen Grima.

Anywho best jedi would be Obi-Wan Kenobi. Yoda sat in that council chamber way too long and Kenobi was the only one who actually did something.

Darth Martin
In LOTR he throws Wormtounge, a much younger and fitter being, to the ground with one hand. In ROTS he blocks both Anakins and Obi-Wans attacks with one hand. I think he has a 6 pack under those expensive, tailor made robes he isnt telling anyone about.

EDIT:

No. no expression laughing Now we're discussing LOTR.

And yes he is. smokin'

Rampant ox
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Wormtounge isn't younger then Anakin or fitter. Saruman threw down someone who walked with a hunch, and really never seen any combat in all his life. Plus he only throws Wormtongue down in the movies, in the books he kicked an already fallen Grima.

I meant younger and fitter than Saruman himself. I havent read the book for ages so I am disregarding it. Saruman is hundreds of years old and more than likely hasnt seen any physical combat. I am quite proud of him when he throws Wormtounge to the ground with one hand. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Darth Martin
And yes he is. smokin'

No, Dooku is cooler in every possible aspect. cool

Jedi Priestess

Ah but he asked who was best. And Anakin fits that bill as he was the best Jedi ever before his fall. yes

aldisyoyo
yea i kinda forgot anakin....when this thing is closed ill remember to put him in (like i did in the `1st 1

AstroFan

Dooku was the most charasmatic, looks the coolest, sounds the coolest and is simply the coolest. Therefore he wins. stick out tongue

Plus he has a cape. no expression

And got his cool head chopped off in the coolest way. no expression

Rampant ox
Damn straight. ninja

queeq
Another best Jedi poll??????????????????????

aldisyoyo
yes sir, wht didnt u say that about greivous discussion

Blue_Hefner
Mace Windu and Plo Koon

queeq
Originally posted by aldisyoyo
yes sir, wht didnt u say that about greivous discussion

I think I did...

Nellis Munn
WTH!!! you...forgot...plo...koon!!!! cursing

i picked my 2nd favorite ki-aide-mundi. i think hes one of the best, after reading comics....

queeq
Comics are EU.

Jedi Priestess
And EU is crap.

Nellis Munn
<.< then?.... y is this in the non-EU section?

queeq
Pardon?

aldisyoyo
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
<.< then?.... y is this in the non-EU section?
oh its on now!...oh ur answer is......plo is utter crap.....but dont worry, now hes been reduced 2 a communist level of politics stick out tongue

queeq
laughing out loud

Antaeus
Number 1: definately Yoda - no one close to him.
Number 2: Anakin

Obi Wan is not even close to being the best - he had absolutely no chance against Count Dooku in two fights and Anakin and Yoda are better than Dooku.

I can't understand a vote on Obi Wan.

queeq
He's a sith killer. No one else is.

Alliance
Anakin comes to mind.

queeq
He only killed one. And one in ROTJ. That'd make them even.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by queeq
He's a sith killer. No one else is.

He only killed one. The exile killed three. Darth Bane killed thousands

Alliance
Tied for gold is a bit more accurate.

queeq
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner

He beat two for sure, in a fight. Maul and Anakin. And Bane is EU, Get TF outtta here with that sh!te.

aldisyoyo
queeq has spoken

Alliance
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner

Who is Darth Bane? I don't remeber seeing him in the prequels. confused

aldisyoyo
hes eu...as if u didnt know

queeq
He is... now no more Bane.

Antaeus
He only killed one. And one in ROTJ. That'd make them even.

AND?
The question was - best Jedi?

"Sith killer" is fine, but he had absolutely no chance against Dooku. We do also know that Yoda is better - from ep. 3. Yoda told Kenobi that Sidious was to powerful for him and Yoda had to go him self - that is the same as saying that Yoda is better than Kenobi.

Anakin did beat up Dooku easily - then it gives no meaning that Anakin did loose to Kenobi (Lucas, you ****ed up in that fight - Sorry, but that is just my opinion). After Ewoks, and Jar Jar Binks - the fight between Anakin and Kenobi was the worst in the Star Wars universe.

The Sith'ari
Darth Bane is actually one of those EU characters officially recognised by Lucas.

queeq
So? He may be recognised, but since we have no canon info about him, there's not much to discuss.

Point was, Anteaus, why it was a mystery why OB1 should be best. Because he could beat siths. He killed Maul and beat the best Jedi ever: sith Anakin. That'd make him best, whether you think the ROTS fight was crap or not.
And I do agree with the oddity of OB1 losing twice from Dooku, and yet beating Maul and Anakin.... very strange.

Antaeus
So? He may be recognised, but since we have no canon info about him, there's not much to discuss.

Point was, Anteaus, why it was a mystery why OB1 should be best. Because he could beat siths. He killed Maul and beat the best Jedi ever: sith Anakin. That'd make him best, whether you think the ROTS fight was crap or not.
And I do agree with the oddity of OB1 losing twice from Dooku, and yet beating Maul and Anakin.... very strange.

Fine hearing other opinions - but I do not have the same, though I recognise that Obi Wan is good then I will still not qualify him in top 5.
We all have the same movies judging from - then it is just the way we have seen them. Fine with different opinions - like all other things in the world smile

queeq
And Yoda then, Palpy was too powerful for OB1, but Yoda had never seen a Sith... So how would he know how to beat Palpy? And he didn't. Fine example, that Yoda. Luckily there was no one to see his terrible failure, so he could keep up appearances about being a great Jedi. He even fooled you.

Antaeus
And Yoda then, Palpy was too powerful for OB1, but Yoda had never seen a Sith... So how would he know how to beat Palpy? And he didn't. Fine example, that Yoda. Luckily there was no one to see his terrible failure, so he could keep up appearances about being a great Jedi. He even fooled you.

Hahahaha - nice one.
Obi Wan would have no chance against Sidious - my opinion (and Yoda's). I am sure that Yoda would have sent Obi Wan if he could have stopped the evil (Sidious) for good. I do not see Yoda as a selfish person as you suggest between the lines.
Yoda was at least equal to Sidious - actually I think he was a little bit greater, but the fight did not finish so he did not have the time to kill him.

The Sith'ari
But he's too uber to simply ignore.

queeq
Uber? Well, we have to ignore Bane, because we have no canon info about him. So there it is. If you want to discuss Bane, go to the EU section.

And, Antaeus, all I was pointing out was the inconsistencies in the narrative. Yoda wasn't selfish, but the PT did destroy his character.

aldisyoyo
indeed

Antaeus

And, Antaeus, all I was pointing out was the inconsistencies in the narrative. Yoda wasn't selfish, but the PT did destroy his character.

Agree, concerning the "inconsistencies".

I'm not sure what you mean by "but the PT did destroy his character"?

The Sith'ari
Oh indeed!
By the age of 27, with less than three years experience studying the darkside (and force), half of that time off of flawed and lesser teachings, he was able to reach the level of power that gave him the ability to pull a moon out of orbit! Even if he's not a PT character, he can be the exception, because he really is just that uber.

aldisyoyo
no, he is really that eu.

queeq
laughing out loud Yes, bane is THAT EU.... Go to the appropriate forum please.

And Antaeus, I meant that in the OT Yoda was wise and mysterious. In the PT he suddenly became this blind bat that couldn't see the Dark Side nor the monumental abyss the Jedi were running into. In fact he couldn't do anything but spread fortune cookie wisdoms. He couldn't prevent Anakin's fall even though he saw great danger in his training, he couldn't beat Dooku, he couldn't beat Palpy. But yeah, he could talk to dead people.... Being a Sixth Sense Space boy was all he amounted to I'm afraid.

RichardD
You are all wrong!!!

A jedi is not judged by his ability to kick ass! Wars make one great do not (or words to that effect). Remember that?

Qui-Gon is the best jedi because he discovered the secret of maintaining the soul's existence within the Force. Yoda, despite the amount of time he had lived failed to do this before Qui-Gonn taught him how.

At the end of episode III Yoda agrees to become a student of Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon is the best! He also happens to be the coolest, in my opinion.

queeq
Sounds fair enough, but I still think the PT ruined Yoda's character. What was he good at then? Funnily construed sentences?

Antaeus
Yoda has never seen anything - when we are talking dark side - has he?

He use the same or almost the same sentences in OT and PT.

"Difficult to see" bla bla......

playa1258
Anakin was the best. He was the greatest warrior and hero during the clone war and by far the best pilot. Skywalker was the most gifted jedi the order and ever seen and as a fairly new jedi knight his power surpassed pretty much everyone. Thats just my opinion i could be wrong. Honarable mentions: Kenobi.Windu

queeq
Originally posted by Antaeus
Yoda has never seen anything - when we are talking dark side - has he?

He use the same or almost the same sentences in OT and PT.

"Difficult to see" bla bla......

Exactly...

HK69
Swordmanship - Mace Windu.
Force Strength - Mace Windu.
General Combat Prowess - Mace Windu (Yoda is not too far behind).
Wisdom - Yoda (Qui-Gon Jinn and Mace Windu aren't too far behind).
Piloting - Anakin Skywalker (Saesee Tinn is not too far behind).
General - Mace Windu.
Diplomat - Yoda.
Coolest - Mace Windu.

queeq
Make a choice, will ya.

HK69
Going by the parameters set by the thread creator in version 1, I'd say Yoda.

HK69
Originally posted by HK69
Swordmanship - Mace Windu.
Force Strength - Mace Windu.
General Combat Prowess - Mace Windu (Yoda is not too far behind).
Wisdom - Yoda (Qui-Gon Jinn and Mace Windu aren't too far behind).
Piloting - Anakin Skywalker (Saesee Tinn is not too far behind).
General - Mace Windu.
Diplomat - Yoda.
Greatest - Yoda.
Coolest - Mace Windu.

Edited.

queeq
Why?

HK69
Mainly his accomplishments.

Antaeus
Exactly...

You missed my point.
You think Yoda was a blind bat in PT.
But he used exactly the same "glasses" in OT (blind too).
I do not understand why you think he was wise and mysterious in OT and a blind bat in PT?

He could still see a lot - but never anything DARK.
He was still wise - but not wise enough.
He was of course more mysterious in OT.

I liked his fights, but also disliked them. Hate that a fight is equal with no winner or signs of a winner. One is better and I want to know who.

queeq
My point was, in the OT it would appear as if he knew what he was talking about. We didn't know much about him, this mysterious Jedi Master living in a swamp near a strange Darksided tree. I APPEARED he knew what he was talking about. The PT showed that he didn't, that he always talked vaguely. And that he never really did something in the PT that made him stand out.
So it's not as if the OT showed him in a different light, but it left for a lot more room to imagine this great Master. The PT took that room away and filled it up with more of the same, thus ruining the characater.

Antaeus
PT: At least we know he can fight - OT: we assumed he could fight.
PT and OT: Wise

Power: He was at least equal to Sidious and Dooku (probably better than Dooku). Powerful he was (oops a Yoda sentence...).

queeq
He fought twice and did not win.

He utters the same vague lines to padawans and masters.

Why was he powerful again? Due to lines like: "Around the survivors a perimeter make"?

Antaeus
He fought twice and did not win.

He utters the same vague lines to padawans and masters.

Why was he powerful again? Due to lines like: "Around the survivors a perimeter make"?

Yoda is powerful because he had an equal fight to Sidious, which a lot of people think is the most powerful of them all.

Tangible God
Wasn't DE Sidious considered the most powerful of them all? I don't think ROTS Sidious is.

queeq
Sidious only fought Yoda and Mace. Apparantly, MAce PWN'ed Sidious. I know that might be debatable, that Sidious allowed himself to be defeated, but it is not so clear from the movie.
But Mace seemed to be able to handle Sidious fairly well, Yoda did not.

Tangible God
And yet Yoda is supposedly better.

Oh, I'm so confused.

aldisyoyo
im baaaaaaack baby

queeq
Hi Aldis.

aldisyoyo
sup queeq

queeq
Some ole same ole... You?

aldisyoyo
im gonna ref some 6th graders at a basketball clinic 4 some money....

queeq
Cool. How much?

aldisyoyo
my coach is when i was in high school is hostin it, hes payin $25 per time but its not a hard job obviously so its an ok pay

aldisyoyo
Originally posted by aldisyoyo
my coach when i was in high school is hostin it, hes payin $25 per time but its not a hard job obviously so its an ok pay

queeq
Is it fun?

aldisyoyo
well......aside from supervisin the youngies, its basically a dunk contest with my pals

queeq
Ah... sounds good.

aldisyoyo
it is

queeq
So you are the Dunk King?

aldisyoyo
do the words robot monkey mean anything 2 u?.....yes

queeq
laughing out loud

aldisyoyo
zorro

queeq
$25 to shoot hoops...

aldisyoyo
pretty much....and make sure 6th graders dont kill themselves

queeq
That IS hard.

Alliance
Just give then deecees

General Kenobl
Among this list, Kenobi is hands-down the best character!

However, Quinlan Vos is the #1 Star Wars character. He's not shown as perfect and he's shown to be more real than some certain godly Jedi who have no emotion. Plus, he's one the biggest bad@sses ever!

Alliance
Originally posted by General Kenobl
He's not shown as perfect and he's shown to be more real than some certain godly Jedi who have no emotion.

Oh really? Lucas' fake dichotomy does not resonate with audiences?

Sounds like something I'm trying to correct with Manek.

queeq
Oh noooooooooooooo...

aldisyoyo
oh yeeeeeeeeeeesss

queeq
Okay

aldisyoyo
nokay

Jack Daniels
$25 = beer money at happy hour

queeq
Buys a few drinks.

Alliance
THIS ISN'T THE MILK BAR!

queeq
Everything is. Didn't you figure that out yet?

Jack Daniels
beer

queeq
Jack gets it.

Count Makashi
Dooku, when he was a Jedi, yes i got to participate.

queeq
????

Count Makashi
You know, when you closed the best Jedi ever thread, i never got to participate, now i did.

queeq
But you didn't tell us anything new. You sound like a broken record.

Count Makashi
I am just stating the obvious.

queeq
Yes, you are pretty obvious.

General G
I agree

*joins thread sneakily*

Count Makashi
Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku, Dooku and Dooku. Hows that for obvious.

queeq
I feel an urge to edit someone's post.

General G
Do it! Do it now! Use your anger!

Count Makashi
You cant do it, it is forbidden for KMC-Jedi to use anger, its not the KMC-Jedi way.

queeq
It's not? We can do anything we like.

General G
Yeah, they make their own rules

queeq
That's what we're here for.

General G
To make your own rules?

queeq
Yes, that's what mods do.

General G
But who made the first rules?

queeq
Some ancient KMC mod... from the dark times.

General G
He's my new favourite member

queeq
Raz founded this place. Then a small group formed around him. Some are gone, some are still here... like me and Ush. And Mech....

General G
when was this ancient and amazing place made?

queeq
Dunno... thousands of years ago...

General G
Wow...your older than I though...I thought it was closer to 100 or so stick out tongue

queeq
Could be. We're getting a bit senile around here, but you already noticed that. Lucky for us we didn't turn out to be Ewok lovers. stick out tongue

General G
laughing out loud

Yeah, I noticed the whole senile thing stick out tongue

queeq
I bet you did.

I noticed the Ewok thing. stick out tongue

General G
There is no ewok thing!@!@

Count Makashi
There is Ewok hating, wishing for all of them to die of painful death thing, if thats what you mean.

General G
That sounds good, that is the ewok thing...ewoks suck and should die, you should understand that queeq

queeq
You two talk too much about Ewoks to really hate them.

General G
Yeah...talking about killing them!

queeq
Yeah... sure...

Count Makashi
And torturing them, cutting them to little pieces, making furniture of them.

queeq
You can't get enough of them, eh?

Count Makashi
Yea, not enough bodies to make a carpet, need more.

queeq
So now you want Ewok fur all over your house? Very revealing.

Count Makashi
Like trophies and Ewok heads on the wall.

queeq
You really love them.

General G
No...the word is "hate" queeq...say it with me now "h-a-t-e hate"

Count Makashi
You really love them.

I Love killing them and torturing them, if thats what you mean by love.

General G
Thats my favourite definition of love!

Count Makashi
Mine to.

General G
Although queeq and Alliance may have their own definition of love shifty

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>