Forum Insecurities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pantysniffer
Elitist "Best Debator threads"

Profiling others posts in an attempt to make others look stupid.

Childish?

Why?

Discuss.

smile

NiņoAraņa
well, some had good intentions, trying to boost up peoples ego.....others are just to put people down for bieng idiots....

edit: and yes, most of it is childesh

DarkCrawler
When a guy is good at doing something, why it is bad that he gets recognized for it? Of course it is bad if the said guy hasn't done something, but when he has been though hundreds of debates and done good in most of them... huh

It's like Nobel Prize, only in smaller scale.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
When a guy is good at doing something, why it is bad that he gets recognized for it? Of course it is bad if the said guy hasn't done something, but when he has been though hundreds of debates and done good in most of them... huh

It's like Nobel Prize, only in smaller scale. nice sig yes

pantysniffer

It's like Nobel Prize, only in smaller scale.

I see.

So these people who won it in the past will they not still win it this time?

smile

Do you think all those from the past deserved the adulation or was it more a popularity contest then, is it still one now?

What about profiling peoples posts. Nice in your opinion? no

You seem very intelligent why don't you get mentioned more?

Soljer

Validus
I can never get enough praise.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Soljer
Co-signed.

And as far as the 'profiling' goes, I think it's more than trying to make someone look stupid.

It's really just because some of the things you read on the forums are hilarious.

Ahh, I see so you profile people a lot then?
Couldn't it just be a different perception or point of view remember on say the Thanos Vs. Superman thread. 1 in 3 people disagree with the view Thanos wins. So....... Thats a third of the people viewing the thread.

Capiche?

smile

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Validus

I see but has it always been that way or have you been a member ofr some time nd only recently started getting any praise? I mean are there older best debator threads where you're hardly mentioned and yet you were a member. Could this mean you've improved or the quality has gone down. Who knows?

smile

Validus
Are you implying that I suck?

Beta Ray Howard
Anything can be interpreted as anything. You could interpret Judge spamming half of the comic forums as a reach out for attention, or the fact that he's just a jerk.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. If posts are getting catalogued, let them be laughed at. If someone is good at debating, let them be acknowledged.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by pantysniffer
I see.

So these people who won it in the past will they not still win it this time?

smile

They should...unless better debator comes into the scene.

Do you think all those from the past deserved the adulation or was it more a popularity contest then, is it still one now?

Between those who have been here long, they usually deserve it. If members that haven't been here long judge them, they haven't seen as much, so then it usually becomes popularity contest.

What about profiling peoples posts. Nice in your opinion? no

Like stereotyping them? That of course isn't nice, people change over the years, to better or in some cases, worse...

You seem very intelligent why don't you get mentioned more?

Guess I don't cause an uproar when I debate. There of course are people more skilled then me too.

DarkCrawler

pantysniffer

Like stereotyping them? That of course isn't nice, people change over the years, to better or in some cases, worse...

Yes, I think this profiling craze is stereotyping some people, it might be bad for the very youngs self esteem.

Do you think causing an uproar breeds popularity on this forum?

smile

Beta Ray Howard

You know a lot about the GLC, and you're a Bears fan. That's two things that work well for ya.

That help?

pantysniffer
Are you implying that I suck?

Not at all, i'm just asking have you always got good marks or is it only recent?

smile

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Anything can be interpreted as anything. You could interpret Judge spamming half of the comic forums as a reach out for attention, or the fact that he's just a jerk.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. If posts are getting catalogued, let them be laughed at. If someone is good at debating, let them be acknowledged.

I see, have you noticed most forum members never post in those type of threads. What do you think they are thinking?

smile

Who was this Judge character?

Beta Ray Howard
I see, have you noticed most forum members never post in those type of threads. What do you think they are thinking?

I prefer to stay away from analyzing fellow posters. I really don't need to know what others are thinking unless they want it to be known.

Who was this Judge character?

Well, lemme see here. Take your reputation of spamming, and let's just say this kid was trying to match it.

The difference is that some around here like you. Nobody seemed to like The Judge.

pantysniffer
I prefer to stay away from analyzing fellow posters. I really don't need to know what others are thinking unless they want it to be known.

Well, lemme see here. Take your reputation of spamming, and let's just say this kid was trying to match it.

The difference is that some around here like you. Nobody seemed to like The Judge.

I have a reputation for spamming confused

Really smile

Alreadysmile

cool

Beta Ray Howard
I have a reputation for spamming confused

Really smile

Alreadysmile

cool

Well, Sir Whirlysplat (which it's obvious it's you, considering you were getting all buddy-buddy with former JLAKMC members, and the fact that C-Master already told me who you are) you are known as the King of Spam.

Why were you banned in the first place anyhow?

pantysniffer
Well, Sir Whirlysplat (which it's obvious it's you, considering you were getting all buddy-buddy with former JLAKMC members, and the fact that C-Master already told me who you are) you are known as the King of Spam.

The King of Spam Lol. This Sir Whirlysplat seems interesting laughing out loud

I wonder if this Whirlysplat is known as anything else.

smile

rock

pantysniffer

Relax Marcus smile

Beta Ray Howard
The King of Spam Lol. This Sir Whirlysplat seems interesting laughing out loud

I wonder if this Whirlysplat is known as anything else.

smile

rock

Well, if you'd like to know who he is, look in the mirror. wink

rock

pantysniffer
Well, if you'd like to know who he is, look in the mirror. wink

rock

What Mirror Marcus?

smile

rock

pantysniffer
I am Marcus I am a banned member

What?

Really?

and on that bombshell smile

It's goodnight from me.

smile Keep the faith

rock stay Whirly - Maybe?

Beta Ray Howard
If one were to go through this link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A103884

people would see that I have said no such thing. You, sir, are a liar.

Martian_mind
Kitten

pantysniffer
If one were to go through this link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A103884

people would see that I have said no such thing. You, sir, are a liar.

hahahahahaha

smile

rock

pantysniffer
hahahahahaha

Relax Marcus

smile

rock

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Kitten

Waffle

Martian_mind
Cookie

Beta Ray Howard
Pancake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.