In 2004 they predicted the world would end in 2006

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
Of course, I'm talking about the Bible codes. I'm sure glad I didn't buy the book, or believed any of it. But I could still be wrong, I mean, there's what, two to zero days left depending on where you live on the globe.

Oh how wrong conspiracies are. Wait til you see what I have to say about Loose Change! eek!

Symmetric Chaos
the cool thing about bible codes is that you can use them to predict any event you want at whatever time you want

Deano
wow so now you are saying that just because some crackpot predicted the world would end, that now must mean that ALL conspiracy theorys are the same.

YOU FAIL

Emperor Ashtar
Why does any body take what the bile says, as real events? Has anybody ever heard of metaphors, or motiffs?

Symmetric Chaos
actually bible codes involve finding letters in the bible and arranging them into words that predict the future

quickshot
ye but the bible has a lot of pages and you can find almost anything

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quickshot
ye but the bible has a lot of pages and you can find almost anything

thats a lie created by the eliete alien worshipers who control our lives

lord xyz
Originally posted by Deano
wow so now you are saying that just because some crackpot predicted the world would end, that now must mean that ALL conspiracy theorys are the same.

YOU FAIL No, just the Bible codes.

Grimm22
lol, conspiracy's fail

Blaxican
Yeah they do, really. The only feasable one is Bush being Palpatine in disguise.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Blaxican
Yeah they do, really. The only feasable one is Bush being Palpatine in disguise. I can see that.

Symmetric Chaos
No its the other way around

YOU FAIL

Blaxican
That post made no sense. Congrats!

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Grimm22
lol, conspiracy's fail

Lord Coal
You can apply these codes to any books and they'll work. Some crackpot with too much spare time already tried it with some of Charles Dickens' work.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
thats a lie created by the eliete alien worshipers who control our lives

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lord Coal
You can apply these codes to any books and they'll work. Some crackpot with too much spare time already tried it with some of Charles Dickens' work. Even moby dick.

Lord Coal
Originally posted by lord xyz
Even moby dick.

And that just pretty much sums up the whole 'Bible code' theory. Spot the secret message in this random passage:

You cat are dog all cow just moose really horse paranoid, vole and salamander have kangaroo too hamster much goldfish spare goat time.

HINT: Remove the animals.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lord Coal
And that just pretty much sums up the whole 'Bible code' theory. Spot the secret message in this random passage:

You cat are dog all cow just moose really horse paranoid, vole and salamander have kangaroo too hamster much goldfish spare goat time.

HINT: Remove the animals. you are all just really paranoid, and have too much spare time.

I didn't need the hint, I got it after "are", read a word, ignore a word and so on.

G U I T A R
Well while the world is going in total meltdown, Im going streaking.

trolly_crouchjr
Well we survived so dont post unless ur sure-U FAIL

Magee
Didn't some wifey publish a book who was convinced the world would end in like june 6th? ZOMG THE 6/6/6 WE IZ ALL GONNA DIE TEH DEVILZ IS COMING TO RAPEZ UZ LOLZZ!1!!!. fuking sados.

Mr Parker
except thats comparing apples and oranges comparing the bible to loose change.Loose change is documented with facts where the bible doesnt have any evidence or facts to back up what they say,just wild stories that the western countries embrace because they got to have something to believe in because of how screwed up the world is and have hope that someday things will be just all great and dandy.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
except thats comparing apples and oranges comparing the bible to loose change.Loose change is documented with facts where the bible doesnt have any evidence or facts to back up what they say,just wild stories that the western countries embrace because they got to have something to believe in because of how screwed up the world is and have hope that someday things will be just all great and dandy. Off topic, why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.