Togetherness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Fianna
"I am dreaming dear of you, Day by day; Dreaming when the skies are blue, When they're gray; When the silv'ry moonlight gleams, Still I wander on in dreams, In a land of love, it seems, Just with you.

Let me call you "Sweetheart," I'm in love with you. Let me hear you whisper That you love me too. Keep the love-light glowing In your eyes so true. Let me call you "Sweetheart," I'm in love with you. (repeat chorus)

Longing for you all the while, More and more; Longing for the sunny smile, I adore; Birds are singing far and near, Roses blooming ev'rywhere You, alone, my heart can cheer; You, just you.

Let me call you "Sweetheart," I'm in love with you. Let me hear you whisper That you love me too. Keep the love-light glowing In your eyes so true. Let me call you "Sweetheart," I'm in love with you."

Spread the Love.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
"I am dreaming dear of you, Day by day; Dreaming when the skies are blue, When they're gray; When the silv'ry moonlight gleams, Still I wander on in dreams, In a land of love, it seems, Just with you.

Let me call you "Sweetheart," I'm in love with you. Let me hear you whisper That you love me too. Keep the love-light glowing In your eyes so true. Let me call you "Sweetheart," I'm in love with you. (repeat chorus)

Longing for you all the while, More and more; Longing for the sunny smile, I adore; Birds are singing far and near, Roses blooming ev'rywhere You, alone, my heart can cheer; You, just you.

Let me call you "Sweetheart," I'm in love with you. Let me hear you whisper That you love me too. Keep the love-light glowing In your eyes so true. Let me call you "Sweetheart," I'm in love with you."

Spread the Love. love your sig and avvy in_love

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
love your sig and avvy in_love Thank you. I love this movie so much. droolio

LethalFemme

Spread the Love.

You're such a pervert.disgust

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You're such a pervert.disgust Yes, yes That is exactly what I hoped people would work out from this thread. happy

LethalFemme
Yes, yes That is exactly what I hoped people would work out from this thread. happy

The two lumps of semen hugging was the clincher!yescurlers

h0rr0rf@n@+1c

Spread the Love.

Holy s**t, dudette......that's......kinda deep....blink

Mišt

Spread the Love.

Awww...just for me?love

Ew, get out of my sightdisgust

Eclipso

Spread the Love.

"If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?"

Lady Fianna

Bloigen
*has seen the advert*

herbcool

ToMacco
Kate Winslet is so f**king cute with red hair.

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Bloigen
*has seen the advert*

herbcool Finally. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.