RoCKY RoCKDED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
who ever saw rocky should agree w/ me it rocked rock

Blanka
Rocky Rockscool

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
who ever saw rocky should agree w/ me it rocked rock confused movie forum??

glad you liked stinky ol Sylvester

JacopeX
It rocked? Watch out for that BOULDA!!!

Kidding. Yea it was cool.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
it wuz

Great the Vraya
who ever saw rocky should agree w/ me it rocked rock HEY EVERYBODy, LET's GO TO OH SH!T I SMELL A GANG WAR! THAT THREAD LOOKS SO COOL

I figured this was just going to be closed or movied anyway soooo spam

~King of Pie~
there's a specific forum for movies for a reason, 'tard flake.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
itz tha off topic forum so im off topic

~King of Pie~
itz tha off topic forum so im off topic The purpose of the off topic forum is to put threads in a forum that don't beling in the other forums. This one belongs in the movie forum, Ultramans Shitty chatacter thread belongs in the Television Forum.

Ultraman Baltan
Rocky rules, man! I am a huge fan of the Rocky series!

Barker
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
Ultraman's Shitty character thread belongs in the Television Forum.

Röland
The purpose of the off topic forum is to put threads in a forum that don't beling in the other forums. This one belongs in the movie forum, Ultramans Shitty chatacter thread belongs in the Television Forum.

laughing

Great the Vraya
The purpose of the off topic forum is to put threads in a forum that don't beling in the other forums. This one belongs in the movie forum, Ultramans Shitty chatacter thread belongs in the Television Forum. Even if it does belong in the T.V. Forum, that just means that Ultraman made a small mistake and you really don't have to keep dragging this little immature fight in to everything. It is highly retarded.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
h8er cough cough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.