Psychedelic 'Shrooms for Sale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marxman
No, I'm not selling Psychedelic Mushrooms. Sorry. laughing

But I am going to purchase some. Its a growing kit from the Homestead Book Company. They're a respectable company in the society of drug users, with many books about 'shrooms, weed, and other topics concerning them. They have this EZ Gro Kit where you can grow 'Shrooms.

http://homesteadbook.com/store/product_info.php/cPath/24/products_id/141

Even though they're track record speaks positively for them I'm still a little weary. $120 is a big investment to get nothing out of it. I'm just wondering if anybody here has experience with this that can tell me whether its worth it or not.

Vinny Valentine
Wrong forum.

Barker
http://insidermedia.ign.com/insider/image/item/383/3838358/resolution_122106_spot.jpg

Marxman
Where should this be?

BlackSunshine
uhh....is this even allowed? erm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Marxman
Where should this be?

GDF

Barker
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
GDF
I think it's spelled GTFO.

srug

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Barker

srug

I thought it was GTA?confused

Great the Vraya

srug Really, I thought it was STFUAGTFO

Barker
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I thought it was GTA?confused
Maybe it was LAGNAF?

Marxman

srug

Hardy harr harr.

Spearhead
Wow, you people are really helpful.

In all honesty Marx, you're probably not going to get really helpful answers from here. I took a quick look at the site; doesn't seem like a scam, but then again, it's easy to say that something will happen, even if it wouldn't. Might be better off trying a different site altogether

Great the Vraya
Hardy harr harr. I lol'd. Ya know the fact that you just don't really laugh simply because the joke is aimed at you shows signs of immaturity, lack of happiness, and perhaps even psychosis in your near future no

Spearhead
Or because the jokes weren't that funny to begin with.

Marxman
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
I lol'd. Ya know the fact that you just don't really laugh simply because the joke is aimed at you shows signs of immaturity, lack of happiness, and perhaps even psychosis in your near future no

I didn't laugh because it wasn't funny. If you look, you'll noticed no one else did either. It might have been a bit more clever than a 13-year-old Jewish boy aspiring to become a sit-com writer but that's about it.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Spearhead
Or because the jokes weren't that funny to begin with. true true, but that one was, in my opinion, and a few others, a very funny statement. no expression

Marxman
Originally posted by Spearhead
Wow, you people are really helpful.

In all honesty Marx, you're probably not going to get really helpful answers from here. I took a quick look at the site; doesn't seem like a scam, but then again, it's easy to say that something will happen, even if it wouldn't. Might be better off trying a different site altogether

At least you gave a real answer. Thanks.

Great the Vraya
I didn't laugh because it wasn't funny. If you look, you'll noticed no one else did either. It might have been a bit more clever than a 13-year-old Jewish boy aspiring to become a sit-com writer but that's about it. ohhh, now getting into the racial slurs, are we? excellent I love it. no expression

AOR

srug

This made me laugh out loud laughing

Marxman
Originally posted by AOR
This made me laugh out loud laughing

Nice. Way to totally chop my legs from under me. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.