Urlaman Barktan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker

Barker

Barker

Blanka
laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing:
laugh:laughingv

Röland
haermm

Barker
I'm still laughing at this. haermm

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by Barker
That was wrong, man....

PandoraMomo
Hilarous!!!!!

Dr. Badass420
you are so dam clever barker, yiou just gained 5 intelligence skill points no expression

Blanka
Originally posted by Blanka
laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing:
laugh:laughingv i cant stop laughing

Dr. Badass420
i cant stop laughing
same this was so well laid out, barker lets rob a bank.......

Naz
I lol'd really really really really hard.

~King of Pie~
Barker, you mad Genius. You're my new hero.

Blanka
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
same this was so well laid out, barker lets rob a bank....... i cant belive ig was that stupid laughing
laughing

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
you are so dam clever barker, yiou just gained 5 intelligence skill points no expression But what he did was uncalled for. He brought an innocent girl into his rivalry with ultraman. It was clever, yes, but childish! He started a whole argument and he had no right to do so....

Blanka
Originally posted by h0rr0rf@n@+1c
But what he did was uncalled for. He brought an innocent girl into his rivalry with ultraman. It was clever, yes, but childish! He started a whole argument and he had no right to do so.... you dont know idiangirl dont you?

Naz
But what he did was uncalled for. He brought an innocent girl into his rivalry with ultraman. It was clever, yes, but childish! He started a whole argument and he had no right to do so....

Well maybe she should have thought twice before coming to KMC when it blatently syas you have to be 13. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~King of Pie~
But what he did was uncalled for. He brought an innocent girl into his rivalry with ultraman. It was clever, yes, but childish! He started a whole argument and he had no right to do so.... Um...it had nothing to do with Ultraman. He posed as Ultraman to get her banned, because she rightfully deserves it. She's inviolation of federal law being registered here.

Blanka
But what he did was uncalled for. He brought an innocent girl into his rivalry with ultraman. It was clever, yes, but childish! He started a whole argument and he had no right to do so.... yea she is breaking the law

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
you dont know idiangirl dont you?

Originally posted by Naz
Well maybe she should have thought twice before coming to KMC when it blatently syas you have to be 13. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You two have a good point....

Dr. Badass420
But what he did was uncalled for. He brought an innocent girl into his rivalry with ultraman. It was clever, yes, but childish! He started a whole argument and he had no right to do so....
u wanna get high?

Ultraman Baltan
Barker, I don't know whether I should strangle you to death for putting me through the crap or shake your hand for this almost flawless plan.

Ultraman Baltan

What rivalry? Sure, I don't like Barker, but come on! That was genius!

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Barker, I don't know whether I should strangle you to death for putting me through the crap or shake your hand for this almost flawless plan.

I can undestand from this comment that Barker must be some kind of genius prankster, am I right?

Ultraman Baltan
I can undestand from this comment that Barker must be some kind of genius prankster, am I right?

Normally, no. So this is the most amazing thing ever.

Strangelove
Barker, I don't know whether I should strangle you to death for putting me through the crap or shake your hand for this almost flawless plan. in the end, the benefits outweigh the bad.

Barker
I honestly am sorry for using your name.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Strangelove
in the end, the benefits outweigh the bad.
is indian girl that fat haermm?

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
is indian girl that fat haermm?

WHOA!! Where did that come from? I just don't know what you guys are talking about...confused

Dr. Badass420
WHOA!! Where did that come from? I just don't know what you guys are talking about...confused
neither do i smokin'

Strangelove
WHOA!! Where did that come from? I just don't know what you guys are talking about...confused by saying 'outweigh,' stoner here thought I meant the Ig was fat stick out tongue

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
by saying 'outweigh,' stoner here thought I meant the Ig was fat stick out tongue
...Oh

Dr. Badass420
by saying 'outweigh,' stoner here thought I meant the Ig was fat stick out tongue
whos the stoner, i dont get it What the f**k?

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
whos the stoner, i dont get it What the f**k?
Say what?

Strangelove
whos the stoner, i dont get it What the f**k? some guy, you wouldn't know him ermm

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
............hmm....Interesting

Dr. Badass420
some guy, you wouldn't know him ermm
does he go on kmc?

Scythe
Wow.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by Scythe
Wow. Just what I was thinking

Dr. Badass420
Just what I was thinking
barker is smart as hell

Eclipso
barker is smart as hell

Never understood that phrase, how smart is hell anways?

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
barker is smart as hell Umm....He is? Or are you just saying that for what he did?

Scythe
barker is smart as hell

That may be, but there's a factor of who gives a crap? I usually make it mandatory to block users like Indian Girl from my daily life.

Dr. Badass420
Umm....He is? Or are you just saying that for what he did? Originally posted by Scythe
That may be, but there's a factor of who gives a crap? I usually make it mandatory to block users like Indian Girl from my daily life.
then why did you guys say wow?

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
then why did you guys say wow? I was actually thinking it in a different way from Scythe....

Eclipso
Originally posted by Eclipso
Never understood that phrase, how smart is hell anways?

=Tired Hiker=

I totally was going to make this thread earlier. erm

Dr. Badass420
I was actually thinking it in a different way from Scythe....
oh well what then?

really smart if its as smart as barker

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
ummm....you got a point there....

Barker
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I totally was going to make this thread earlier. erm
That's the perk of being an hour ahead of Tired Hiker.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
oh well what then?

really smart if its as smart as barker Umm......I was thinking wow in an amused sense....

taft
lol

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/americablah/OHYOU.jpg

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by taft
lol

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/americablah/OHYOU.jpg wtf?

King Kandy
Congradulations. You outsmarted an almost illiterate 11 year old.

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by King Kandy
Congradulations. You outsmarted an almost illiterate 11 year old. Yeah....he did.....that was all so stupid....

Barker
Congradulations. You outsmarted an almost illiterate 11 year old.
And I'll do it again.

What's your address?

King Kandy
You can never defeat me.

Because I have a greater mentality.

Barker
Oh?

Ultraman Baltan
Technically, King Kandy, Knackle>Hikari in the brains category. Bronse, though......

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
You can never defeat me.

Because I have a greater mentality. Nice comeback

Itzak
laughing laughing

Anyway, she actually sent Raz a PM that said "hey i know you kno I'm under age but am I mature enough to say." Basically, her ass is banned, since she told the site admin personally that she was underage.

lol

King Kandy
Technically, King Kandy, Knackle>Hikari in the brains category. Bronse, though......
laughing

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Originally posted by Itzak
laughing laughing

lol Ditto

Scythe
I am supah Segregation!

h0rr0rf@n@+1c
Whatever

§P0oONY
Kudos... But you were a bit of a **** in doing it.

(My reply to the opening posts, not the rest of the thread)

Storm
You spoke of maturity. Don' t embarrass or humiliate people, particulary in front of public, out of self-gratification. Raz will deal with this accordingly.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.