Question about Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
This was said by someone.

Does he mean he turned them to Sith through the dark side?

Kadesh
And which fanbrat said that?

Nikkolas
Eh. One on another forum. Dunno if we're allowed to show links to other forums on here...are we?

aldisyoyo
revan did that when he was on the dark side (before kotor 1) but in the game u choose ur side....choose wisely

Marxman
Originally posted by Nikkolas
This was said by someone.

Does he mean he turned them to Sith through the dark side?

I think he's trying to imply that but I don't think that's the case. Revan was just very charismatic without the force. He was a brilliant strategist and he won lots of battles without the consent of the Jedi Council which made him bad ass. I probably would have followed him.

I don't think he used any Force persuasion, or that thing that DLOTS did in PoD. I forget his name. Somebody help me out here. stick out tongue

Kadesh
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Eh. One on another forum. Dunno if we're allowed to show links to other forums on here...are we? Post the link please, its time for that guy to get his ass handed

Nikkolas
Sweet. Well, if we can post links to forums, someone tell me. If you're pro-Palpatine, you're definitely welcome as I'm kinda alone for his side on the site. It's also a lot of other good stuff. If I can't link to it...well, PM me or something.

Nikkolas
http://herochat.com/forum/

The exact topic (don't worry about the actual topic itself. It kinda got off-topic to the argument of Sidious vs. other Sith Lords)
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,126403.0/topicseen.html

Kadesh
ill call lightsnake to come along he is god-palpatine-debator, he can pwn anybody

And yes you can because i did it many times too(post the link)

Kadesh
LMFAO they claimed DE sidious is no more powerful than his ROTS counterpart

Good job nikkolas, you handed his ass to him

Marxman
Dude he's stupid. He says there's no evidence that Palp can draw on the Force to move himself at incredible speeds.

Does he not remember the fight with Yoda, two people who uses the Force to allow themselves to do acrobatic maneuvers which logically would mean he could also move extremely fast if he uses the same technique.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Every thing the guy said was in fact, fact, aside from the Revan > DE Palpatine. Revan did turn his remnant of the Jedi/Republic forces into Sith, the Jedi by the use of the battle of Malachor V by summoning DS energy from the planet and using it to dominate the will of the Jedi who were too frenzied in the battle to resist the lure of the Dark Side

This process of "turning" Jedi into SITH ASSASSINS continued even as the Jedi Council hailed Revan as a hero, as he lead the Republic forces to victory over the Mandalorians in the skies above Malachor V, and forces them to surrender. Revan is able to draw upon the dark side energies of the planet below and use it during the battle...more and more Jedi, unable to ignore the power emanating from the planet below, become corrupted by its influence. - The Chronicles The Proving Grounds

Now as for the rest of the fleet, Revan spread Sith teachings through the ranks as Atton makes mention of, and all of the remaining were completely loyal to Revan as Atton again says.

Its also been speculated that Revan could form mass bonds like the Exile could that could influence Jedi and Commoner alike

Evidence:

Mical (The Diciple) says that Revan studied the bonding ability deeply before he left for the wars.

HK - 47 again confirms that Revan did infact study this ability and was interested in the Exile for the very fact that she could make these bonds

Kreia brings up the point when talking with the Exile about Revan the dialog is:

"When Revan spoke with conviction, there was little one could do to resist him." - The Exile

"Ah but to make officers betray their loyalties, bombard their homes...strong words indeed." - Kreia

Kreia also says that this method of converting people was "Revans way" then she goes on to mention that Revan knew the strength in creating wounds in the force and how they could be used to turn people.

So yeah he's pretty right.

xxXAcStylesXxx
But other then that the guys are complete idiots, tell them stick to DBZ.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Post this stuff:

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=176&page=051

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=176&page=052

Empire's End - Sith spirits: "He gave up everything to the Dark Side long ago. He has become the greatest who ever lived. He is the strongest who ever lived....I say we give what he wishes."

The two entered into a spectacular duel -- a contest between the most powerful practitioners of the Force's light and dark sides. - Databank Yoda

aldisyoyo
triple possst

Kadesh
That guy is a moron he said exar kun can cause earthquakes by stomping on the ground

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Kadesh
That guy is a moron he said exar kun can cause earthquakes by stomping on the ground

LMAO! laughing

Sexyback, if you read this, even you have more sense then these people. It almost makes me glad that you're what we have to put up with stick out tongue I'd much rather deal with you then have to read complete BS like that all the time lol. I don't even know what to say..thats so stupid its friggin' hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.