FFS KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
no expression

No One ever listens to my intuitions of members and threads on KMC!

But eventually I always am right and you all act like I wasn't the first one to say it was going to happen 13

For Example:

Ultra Batman, Kai Lein and Cheetah Girl I all called out for being Tards.

And Most Of the Shit threads people make on KMC I say they are going to be nothign and GUESS what happens.

I always get PM's saying I'm WAYYYYYY too harsh or pm's saying "stp hrtin my felinz or els"

Or, In threads people will say "Wow, Vinny you're a Dick," ..... Okay That doesn't really help, I am a dick.

But! All My Logical Posts on how a thread or Member will turn out on KMC Are usually like %98.Barker Correct.

So, Think about that the next time you go to write a "Vinnys Too Harsh" or "u mke me cry" Post or PM to me.

Just Remember: I'm right and if you think I'm harsh, You're wrong. 13

By The Way, I've expposed like 10 socks on KMC and showed you bish's some of the people who turned out to be the worst bastards on KMC. So give me A Fu*king Blowjob

vincent

Eclipso

Black Dalek
What is this 'BISH'? DALEKS DEMANDS AN ANSWER!

-Well, I do agree with you though.-

Vinny Valentine

Eclipso

Vinny Valentine

Eclipso
In English,

You seem like a perfectly nice person. You make lots of posts on how to help people with signature making and story writing. Sometimes people have a hard time grasping people who are as honest as you are.

Chin up my friend, some of us do appreciate what you do around here.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Eclipso
In English,

You seem like a perfectly nice person. You make lots of posts on how to help people with signature making and story writing. Sometimes people have a hard time grasping people who are as honest as you are.

Chin up my friend, some of us do appreciate what you do around here.

I read it wrong in German.

Thanks eek!

kayakat
Vinny i just want you to know i always value your opinion, and i think you're a good judge of character and easily see trough people, i don't think your harsh, a d*ck or anything els, well your always nice to me so stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by kayakat
Vinny i just want you to know i always value your opinion, and i think you're a good judge of character and easily see trough people, i don't think your harsh, a d*ck or anything els, well your always nice to me so stick out tongue

Well, Thats because I like you eek!

kayakat
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Well, Thats because I like you eek!

embarrasment thanks Vinny, i like you too hug

Vinny Valentine
embarrasment

§P0oONY
Wow, Vinny you're a dick.

§P0oONY
Just for the record... You're right about members being 'tards because it's painfully obvious. It's not because you have some kind of innate gift.

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
Not True, Alot of people though Kai Lein, and Ultra would turn out good.

And threads hmm
The people who thought that are pretty stupid then.

Pretty much everyone forecasts a thread's demise.

Vinny Valentine

Lady Fianna
The truth is harsh. They should suck it up and move on. That is all.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
The truth is harsh. They should suck it up and move on. That is all.

Exactly eek!

§P0oONY
I'm pretty sure everyone on the forums had a PM from Ultra Baldouche, which involves him complaining..

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
I was so proud... happy

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
Aye. I was calling him racist because he was calling me a tea sipper and saying that people from England weren't human. It's all in his Rocky thread in this forum.

Lady Fianna
It really bothered you that much?

§P0oONY
Me? No.... It bothered him that I was making fun on the fact that Strangelove was American. (Which was an on going joke until Strangelove got annoyed with it, then I stopped.)

lord xyz

no expression

But eventually I always am right and you all act like I wasn't the first one to say it was going to happen 13

For Example:

And Most Of the Shit threads people make on KMC I say they are going to be nothign and GUESS what happens.

I always get PM's saying I'm WAYYYYYY too harsh or pm's saying "stp hrtin my felinz or els"

Or, In threads people will say "Wow, Vinny you're a Dick," ..... Okay That doesn't really help, I am a dick.

But! All My Logical Posts on how a thread or Member will turn out on KMC Are usually like %98.Barker Correct.

So, Think about that the next time you go to write a "Vinnys Too Harsh" or "u mke me cry" Post or PM to me.

By The Way, I've expposed like 10 socks on KMC and showed you bish's some of the people who turned out to be the worst bastards on KMC. So give me A Fu*king Blowjob

vincent

I think you're retarded.

lord xyz
laughing So True. I didn't, even though he hated me most. hmm

lord xyz

Bloigen
I'm too late to say you're a dick. herbcry

OMGICANNOTBELIEVEYOUJUSTTHATVINNY! YOU'RE SUCH A DICK!

ToMacco

no expression

For Example:

vincent

Wow, dude, seems like people either love you or hate you.

JacopeX

no expression

For Example:

vincent

Im alright with you bashing socks but if you are just gonna bash me for any reason and other newcomers, then it will make a dick in all perspectives. If you were right, and I was wrong, it would not make sence with proof that you just said now. Ironic? Maybe but harsh? Definantely.

Dr. Badass420
I read it wrong in German.

Thanks eek!
i pm you asking you if you were still sick and you ignored me sadwalk

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by JacopeX
Im alright with you bashing socks but if you are just gonna bash me for any reason and other newcomers, then it will make a dick in all perspectives. If you were right, and I was wrong, it would not make sence with proof that you just said now. Ironic? Maybe but harsh? Definantely. That didn't make much 'sence'.

ToMacco
What's bashing socks?

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by ToMacco
What's bashing socks? You put socks in a sack and bash them repeatedly with planks of wood.

Dr. Badass420
What's bashing socks?
making fun of people who make 2 profiles

Marxman
I think its a matter of people see that you're an important person on these forums. You're very charismatic and a lot of people take what you say as gospel. And since you have these people who are permanently attached to your sac, when you say "this thread sucks!" they say "omg Vinny doesn't like it so I don't like it!" and they simply post an agreement with your opinion. How about you refrain from shooting down a thread that you may not find important? We'll then see if your loyal subjects think the same way as you.

ToMacco
Originally posted by Marxman
I think its a matter of people see that you're an important person on these forums. You're very charismatic and a lot of people take what you say as gospel. And since you have these people who are permanently attached to your sac, when you say "this thread sucks!" they say "omg Vinny doesn't like it so I don't like it!" and they simply post an agreement with your opinion. How about you refrain from shooting down a thread that you may not find important? We'll then see if your loyal subjects think the same way as you.

Wow, Vinny has that much power here? Good for him.

~King of Pie~

no expression

For Example:

vincent

Didn't you have negative intuitions about me? erm

Lana
Vinny, people act like you're not the first to point out things because 99% of the time, you aren't.

ToMacco
This guy's really that big of a dick, huh?

~King of Pie~
Originally posted by Lana
Vinny, people act like you're not the first to point out things because 99% of the time, you aren't. That turned me on sooooo much. naughty

ToMacco
ohhh boy.

JacopeX
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
That turned me on sooooo much. naughty It's probably the sig... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr. Badass420
This guy's really that big of a dick, huh?
yes

Eclipso
All I can speak from is my experiance, Vinny has been nice to me and honest, when I asked his opinion he gave it to me bluntly and straight up which is how I like it. That way I learn and improve. If it wasn't for his early criticisms my sigs would never have gotten any better.

As I said he posts lots of threads outside of the OTF that help people and he has no control over other people agreeing with him and not agreeing with him.

I have yet to find a single person on here that I can't find something nice to say about them.

Dr. Badass420
All I can speak from is my experiance, Vinny has been nice to me and honest, when I asked his opinion he gave it to me bluntly and straight up which is how I like it. That way I learn and improve. If it wasn't for his early criticisms my sigs would never have gotten any better.

As I said he posts lots of threads outside of the OTF that help people and he has no control over other people agreeing with him and not agreeing with him.

I have yet to find a single person on here that I can't find something nice to say about them.
he bashs me for no reason, and when i try to be nice to him he ignores me

Röland

Dr. Badass420

~King of Pie~
I have, claiming that he could beat the shit out of me. erm

I'd like to see him try.

Eclipso
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
he bashs me for no reason, and when i try to be nice to him he ignores me

What does he say to you exactly? And I don't think the ignoring is intentional. As you guys say allot of people on here like and respedct him and his PM box is probably flooded so don't feel bad if he doesn't respond.

And your a really great person, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.

Leo.M

Great the Vraya

no expression

For Example:

vincent

I deny saying that ever, but I do admit that many others have said shit like that.

Great the Vraya

Röland
Originally posted by Leo.M
same cry

Then again he said I used him as a personal punching bag even though I never bashed him at all.

Maybe that had something to do with it. srugdoped

Dr. Badass420
What does he say to you exactly? And I don't think the ignoring is intentional. As you guys say allot of people on here like and respedct him and his PM box is probably flooded so don't feel bad if he doesn't respond.

And your a really great person, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.
he shoots down almost everything i say or do

Leo.M

ToMacco

bastard

Eclipso

Strange, can you show me? I believe you I just want to read the spacific comments.

Röland
Originally posted by Leo.M
Yeah maybe..... did you pee on him too haermm

No I even refrained from pissing on him. haermm

Leo.M
That's so kind of you haermm

Röland
I know I'm such a nice guy. ermmhappy

Eclipso
Yes you are, so let's just let all the bad stuff from this year go and make a fresh start with 2007.

Souichiro Nagi
Vinny's a awesome guy. It's just when you anoy him he gets mad.

Dr. Badass420
bastard
smokin' thats life
Strange, can you show me? I believe you I just want to read the spacific comments.
click all the threads i ve ever made, hes there to bash me.
i sent him a pm asking if he was sick, cuz i was gonna make a "get well soon vinny" thread. but he never responded. so no thread was made
ninja

Barker
OMG LOL @ FFS KMC

Eclipso
smokin' thats life

click all the threads i ve ever made, hes there to bash me.
i sent him a pm asking if he was sick, cuz i was gonna make a "get well soon vinny" thread. but he never responded. so no thread was made
ninja

It might just be a case of two people getting off on the wrong foot. And as far as PM's like I said I'm sure he gets allot of them being so popular around here that he can't reply to them all.

Dr. Badass420
It might just be a case of two people getting off on the wrong foot. And as far as PM's like I said I'm sure he gets allot of them being so popular around here that he can't reply to them all.
i havent really said anything mean to him. hes a cool guy on kmc, but in real life, idk smokin'

boobsmagee
maybe its cuz u often act liek a noob ever thought about that go back and read your posts and others once ina while , what im really wondering after readingthis, is if vinny knows the threads going to fail, or the thread fails bcuz vinny says it will stick out tongue

Vinny Is GAWd?

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by boobsmagee
maybe its cuz u often act liek a noob ever thought about that go back and read your posts and others once ina while , what im really wondering after readingthis, is if vinny knows the threads going to fail, or the thread fails bcuz vinny says it will stick out tongue

Vinny Is GAWd?
spliff

Eclipso
Originally posted by boobsmagee

Vinny Is GAWd?

I think he's a good judge of threads and the reason for that is he's been here for quite awhile and it's simply experiance talking.

Dr. Badass420
I think he's a good judge of threads and the reason for that is he's been here for quite awhile and it's simpyl experiance talking.
but he is kinda harsh though no expression

Eclipso
but he is kinda harsh though no expression

Sometimes its the only way we learn. If he hadn't been harsh with me about my Sigs, they never would've improved.

Dr. Badass420
Sometimes its the only way we learn. If he hadn't been harsh with me about my Sigs, they never would've improved.
lol i guess you're right

Marxman
It is possible to constructively criticize without being a d!ck

Eclipso

Sometimes that doesn't bring the point home though. Sometimes you need to be a little harsh to make sure the point gets across. All I can do is speak from my personal experiance with him. Yours may have been different.

He does try to help people though in allot of forums on here.

Dr. Badass420
not in vinnys case no expression

Eclipso
I'm not saying the guy is a saint, just that he does try to help people.

Dr. Badass420
I'm not saying the guy is a saint, just that he does try to help people.
right i understand your view point

Vinny Valentine
mwahaha

By the Way KoP, I didn't really know you much when you were Pielover, and That was a long time ago.

Lana, I'm not 99% Wrong stick out tongue

I'm just tired of people going on these Huge vendettas against me because they think I'm too harsh. laughing

Dr. Badass420
mwahaha

By the Way KoP, I didn't really know you much when you were Pielover, and That was a long time ago.

I'm just tired of people going on these Huge vendettas against me because they think I'm too harsh. laughing
why didnt you respond to my pm? mad

Vinny Valentine
why didnt you respond to my pm? mad

I don't respond to alot of PM's.

Dr. Badass420
I don't respond to alot of PM's.
oh, laughing out loud i thought you had something against me

crazylozer
I think you're an attention whore.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by crazylozer

I don't think someone I've never heard about knows much about me ermm

Dr. Badass420
so, vinny are we cool?

Vinny Valentine
I don't really know you.

crazylozer
From Urban Dictionary:

Attention whore: Person who feels the need to have all eyes on them, via online message boards...They will also do go to extremes as promoting themselves via threads on message boards to get people to choose sides over another person.

Seems about right, no?

Oh, and I apologize most humbly that my internet popularity is not great enough to be allowed to speak against you, O Vivacious One. Shalt thou smiteth me with thou Holy Wit?

Dr. Badass420
I don't really know you.
as long as you dont hate me as much as you hate ultraman, i would consider that cool smokin'

Vinny Valentine
From Urban Dictionary:

Attention whore: Person who feels the need to have all eyes on them, via online message boards...They will also do go to extremes as promoting themselves via threads on message boards to get people to choose sides over another person.

Seems about right, no?

Oh, and I apologize most humbly that my internet popularity is not great enough to be allowed to speak against you, O Vivacious One. Shalt thou smiteth me with thou Holy Wit?

laughing Okay First off Retard, how do I Promote myself? If I really cared about what people thought of me other then my friends on here, why would I make fun of half the people on KMC?

Dr. Badass420
From Urban Dictionary:

Seems about right, no?

coffee1
well now....

crazylozer
I never said you cared about what people thought of you, only that you want attention, totally different things. The threads that have your username in the title, numbering possibly in the thousands by now, seem to be rather self-centered.

Also, "First off" implies that you have more than one point. Care to share them?

Vinny Valentine
I never said you cared about what people thought of you, only that you want attention, totally different things. The threads that have your username in the title, numbering possibly in the thousands by now, seem to be rather self-centered.

Also, "First off" implies that you have more than one point. Care to share them?

Link me to 10 Of These Threads.
With Vinny in the title, Promoting Myself!

crazylozer
Turns out the search function really dislikes me. I suppose I should LURK. MOAR. for better results.

Vinny Valentine
Turns out the search function really dislikes me. I suppose I should LURK. MOAR. for better results.

Get Chopping.

Eclipso

I'm sorry Crazylover, I'm sure your a really great person but in this case your out of line on this one.

We all make threads hoping people will like them and recognize us, it's not a bad thing.

A thread for people in the artwork section to make pics of ANY KMC member:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=396160

A thread on Saddam's death which many people have done:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435825

Here's a thread he made to help people in the GF forum:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/409776_1-story-writing-resources

Hardly self premoting.

Sorry to stick my nose in this but when I see someone getting ganged up on I step in.

Dr. Badass420
I'm sorry Crazylover, I'm sure your a really great person but in this case your out of line on this one.

We all make threads hoping people will like them and recognize us, it's not a bad thing.

Hardly self premoting.

Sorry to stick my nose in this but when I see someone getting ganged up on I step in.
im not ganging up on him, hell you can disregard anything bad ive evr said about vinny, i had him mistaken no expression

Mišt

no expression

For Example:

vincent

Aww Vinny, pretty sure nobody carespetpet

Vinny Valentine

Dr. Badass420

Mišt
not true no expression

Kinda sad thenpetpet

Dr. Badass420

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
Mist didn't you go on a rampage about Self Control, an Have left KMC and Returned like 8 times? laughing out loud

Doesnt the forum still run whether or not you guess something half obvious?laughing out loud

Naz

no expression

For Example:

vincent

Everyone praise Vinny.

*bows* 13

Vinny Valentine
I don't want to be praised.

I just want these Idiots who Go on about how I'm such a Harsh ******* and have these Vendettas against me to die out.

Naz
I don't want to be praised.

I just want these Idiots who Go on about how I'm such a Harsh ******* and have these Vendettas against me to die out.

People have vendettas against you? blink Well, that's just ghey.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Naz
People have vendettas against you? blink Well, that's just ghey.

I know laughing

Lana
mwahaha

Didn't say you were wrong 99% of the time.

I said you're not the first to point things out 99% of the time.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
Didn't say you were wrong 99% of the time.

I said you're not the first to point things out 99% of the time.

99% all Over KMC Yeah, I admit that.

In The OTF, Not Nearly.

crazylozer

Hardly self premoting.

Um...what? Again, I never said that Vinny doesn't make good threads. It's just that he seems to make a large amount of them that where the focus is supposed to be on him.

And it's hardly "ganged up" when it was a perfectly civil discussion between two people. But this is a forum, and all are welcome to their input, so sure.

post scriptum crazylozer.

Vinny Valentine
Um...what? Again, I never said that Vinny doesn't make good threads. It's just that he seems to make a large amount of them that where the focus is supposed to be on him.

And it's hardly "ganged up" when it was a perfectly civil discussion between two people. But this is a forum, and all are welcome to their input, so sure.

How Are any Threads usually About me? You still haven't given me any evidence of these threads.

Almost ALL My threads are made to have others involved.

Dr. Badass420

you just stood up to vinny eek!

youre prolly gonna get shot no expression

Eclipso
What has the guy done thats so bad? So far this list of charges seems to be that he's an honest person who is highly active on a messege board.

What part of that is bad?

crazylozer

Dum diddy dum diddy doo.

Strangelove
Life sucks ,get a helmet

Strangelove
Not True, Alot of people though Kai Lein, and Ultra would turn out good.

And threads hmm ever since he got banned Ultraman has mellowed a little. I've been pleasantly surprised

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Strangelove
ever since he got banned Ultraman has mellowed a little. I've been pleasantly surprised

A little bit.

Strangelove
Originally posted by lord xyz
Exactly, I knew Ultra batman was a dick before anyone else, he posted in 1,000,000th post game and I said to him, you're the next troll. Oh how pissed off he was. Ah, good times. smile Hey, we both said that

Scythe
First impression luck can only go so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.