What Human without powers can beat Kingpin???????????????????????????????????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
A book told me that Kingpin was as strong as possible for a normal human but lets just see.Remember no powers and wolverine or superman don't count because sups isn't human.

hulk10
I accidently made 2 threads of kingpin post on the other 1.

King KAM
hiss name is ....well i can show ya better than i can telll ya

the man i was named after, conan
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7031/conanwr3.png

The Pict
Originally posted by King KAM

yes

Scoobless
Iron Fist >>>>>>> King Pin

D-Block
Yep Conan for sure I think Batman could also.

braz
Batman, Punisher, maybe Nightwing

Madvillain
you mean hand to hand right?

batman no.....he's batman's equal in every way..strength (probably stronger), agility, speed; you name it. they've stalemated in a crossover actually.

and punisher...no way.

brainchild81
If this is h2h, he'd kick the s**t out of those 3.

braz
Originally posted by Madvillain
you mean hand to hand right?

batman no.....he's batman's equal in every way..strength (probably stronger), agility, speed; you name it. they've stalemated in a crossover actually.

and punisher...no way.

no not h2h, even then yea id say Bats gets his ass whipped with ease but with maybe a little prep and gadgets, Batman takes it. hes taken on alot stronger foes than Kingpin before. and whats to stop Frank from putting a bullet in KP's head?

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
no not h2h, even then yea id say Bats gets his ass whipped with ease but with maybe a little prep and gadgets, Batman takes it. hes taken on alot stronger foes than Kingpin before. and whats to stop Frank from putting a bullet in KP's head?

Its obvious that these people would most likely own Kingpin if they had weapons or prep. Thats why many of us are talking about h2h strictly. Thus Kingpin would beat or stalemate many or all for that matter.

DigiMark007
Too many question marks. It's annoying.

Superherovandal
Batman is gonna beat Kingpin. He's more skilled. and tactically battlewise more savvy. and smarter. Nightwing is wayy faster on his feat than Kingpin and more skilled and a faster thinker.

Endless Mike
Are weapons allowed?

The Fake Macoy
I'd assume not, otherwise random guy with a gun > Kingpin. Still, in H2H, Kingpin's extremely strong. I mean, hitting him's like hitting a brick wall. DD couldn't even hurt Kingpin the first time they fought.

Ultraman Baltan
Why doesn't anyone say Karate Kid?

King KAM
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Why doesn't anyone say Karate Kid? we dont speak about that walking sack of PIS in these parts.

and Conan is stronger than Fisk

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by King KAM

http://conanfeud.ytmnd.com/

norrinradd43
Current moon knight perhaps

Grimm22
Black Panther, Cap, Conan, Batgirl

Grimm22
Originally posted by Scoobless
Iron Fist >>>>>>> King Pin

Iron Fist = Power

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Iron Fist = Power

Too true. He really is in a league of his own when compared to street levellers.

King_Mungi
Batgirl

and yeah Iron Fist ko'ed Hercules with just one shot.

norrinradd43
Shang Chi Master of Kung Fu

hulk10
Bump

xmeat
captain america nuff said kingpins very good at prep to.

Utrigita
the son of the mandarin Temugin without his fathers rings of cause.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Grimm22
Iron Fist = Power

No more than Batman or Shang Chi ... it's all training.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman Elektra Moon Knight

Endless Mike
Karate Kid.

He technically doesn't have powers.

jgiant
Iron fist is like the most powerful non superpowered human right?

dvampire
Batman, Black Panther, or Cap.

jgiant
Originally posted by dvampire
Batman, Black Panther, or Cap. I always saw cap and bp as superhero's with powers, i mean they did not develop them naturally.

dvampire
Originally posted by jgiant
I always saw cap and bp as superhero's with powers, i mean they did not develop them naturally.

Oh, okay. Then I say Batgirl can take him.

Hercules
Kingpin beat Red Skull hand to hand when he was in a cloned body of Cap.

To be fair though it wasn't long after he had been starved and imprisoned by Magneto, so you could say he didn't bring his A game.

I do think Kingpin would fair pretty well against Cap though. Would Iron Fist count seeing as he has, well the "Iron Fist"?

Shang Chi would be a good bet, even without using his Chi to amp, he should be able to take KingPin.

Muck101
What about Wildcat? Im thinking he may have a chance. He held his own alongside the JSA

qqqqqqq
joker

FOOM
Iron Fist, Cap, Black Panther, Batman, Electra, Punisher, Shang Chi, the RedSkull, Nomad, Flash Thompson, me if I'm in a really bad mood...
Fancy suit or not, and regardless of Olympic Powerlifter strength, Kingpin is just a thug

jrodslam
People forget that Kingpin is well trained in martial arts as well as sumo. Hes all muscle and his suit gives him extra protection(bullet proof usually).

Hes already beat the following in h2h already that i know of....

Spiderman, Daredevil, Captain America and Stalemated Batman(fight didnt continue after DD beat Scarecrow).

Thats a pretty impressive list imo.

spidey-dude
elektra

ThePittman
Anyone who is a good shot and has a sniper rifle

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ThePittman
Anyone who is a good shot and has a sniper rifle

Even a 50 cal won't phase KingPin.

TricksterPriest
How about Ra's Al Ghul?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.