Odin vs Kain (Defiance)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Nobody get's prep and the battle is somewhere on earth

I think this is a good match because Kain has a lot of bomb-ass powers and now he has posession of the full power of the Soul reaver witch makes him practicle a god.. a very powerfull god cool

But Big daddy O has some cool powers to so it could go either way..

So who do you think will win this fight Odin or Kain?

Discus!!! cool

Newjak
Odim destroys Kain.

Kain showed alot of neat abilities but nothing that many much lower people then Odin have done before.

Evil_Ash
Kain wont be able to do a squat against Odin.

Sam Z
Neither would Odin.

Jyppe
The reaver didn't show really any blocking abilities against beams or such. And Kain could have been killed by a sword, bow. Etc.

Beta Ray Howard
Though I know the Elder God was supposed to be powerful, he was kind of a chump when it came to boss battles. erm

They pyrokenetic from Blood Omen 2 was harder.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Jyppe
The reaver didn't show really any blocking abilities against beams or such. And Kain could have been killed by a sword, bow. Etc.
Nope, Kain can't be killed by ANY weapon except Soul Reaver. Destroy his body and he reforms instantly.
Even Elder God admitted he can't do a thing to Kain.

King Kandy
Odin makes Kain wish he didn't exist.

Tassadar
Odin.

snoopdogg
What ever happend to Raziel? I played and beat the first Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver game. But never played the rest.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What ever happend to Raziel? I played and beat the first Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver game. But never played the rest.

You really wanna know? well since you asked, (and you should REALLY play defiance to find out)

Through a series of events, he winds up mergeing with the soul reaver (kains version)

Its incredible storytelling, one of the best in gameing history. you shuold play it.

Allankles
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
You really wanna know? well since you asked, (and you should REALLY play defiance to find out)

Through a series of events, he winds up mergeing with the soul reaver (kains version)

Its incredible storytelling, one of the best in gameing history. you shuold play it.

It was actually pretty underwhelming IMO. Raziel to me was more interesting than Kain, so.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.